Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,727 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

North, South West, Nigeria’s Major Problem —musa - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / North, South West, Nigeria’s Major Problem —musa (6809 Views)

‘Al-Qaeda Is Penetrating North-West Nigeria’ — US Alerts Nigeria / Poverty Gap Fueling North-south Migration In Nigeria - Yahoo News / Dogara: Nigeria’s Major Problem Not Corruption But Leadership (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: North, South West, Nigeria’s Major Problem —musa by Viergeachar: 1:30pm On Oct 08, 2017
deedeedee1:

The Northerners love them more because they consider them as their slaves. Believe me when i tell you the Northerners fear Yoruba people. The day we decide to seceed, they cant do shit.

You are right. Yorubas are too smart and cunning for other tribes in the country to handle.
Igbos will die trying to measure up.
Abokkkis have long given up.
Hahahaha

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: North, South West, Nigeria’s Major Problem —musa by WisdomFlakes: 2:04pm On Oct 08, 2017
deedeedee1:

The Northerners love them more because they consider them as their slaves. Believe me when i tell you the Northerners fear Yoruba people. The day we decide to seceed, they cant do shit.

I have said it before that the only people igbo people love are those that they feel they can dominate. Truth is that they can never really love Yoruba people because Yorubas refuse to be dominated by them. Azikiwe was very frustrated in all his schemings to dominate the Yorubas politically. Initially he had modest success with the NCNC because Yoruba people trusted him and misread his intentions. But from the moment he made that famous statement about igbo intention to dominate the rest of Nigeria, our people started the process of detaching themselves from his movement and that was how Awolowo's Action Group was born and the SW politics never remained the same.

But why should igbo people want to dominate other tribes and even go as far as openly stating that? It is insane for them to expect others to just turn to mumu and allow themselves to be overrun without resistance. Only slaves would consent to that. Even the minorities of the old Eastern region rejected and are still resisting their domination, how much more Yoruba people?

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: North, South West, Nigeria’s Major Problem —musa by bakynes(m): 2:20pm On Oct 08, 2017
I do not always believe Igbos are more pro-one Nigeria because they are everywhere in the country doing business and trading. By virtue of their enterprise, they need a huge market, that is why they have spread across the west African sub-region and other parts of the world not really because they are pro-one Nigeria.
Igbos are good people,only that they believe they are better than everyone else and should be in the driving seat of things which is where they are getting it wrong and been sidelined by the two other major tribes

Yoruba on the other hand is more interested in his own interest and getting his fare share out of the Nigerian system and would form alliance with anybody that he feels will offer him a fair deal, because in 2015 formed an alliance with the North doesn't make them a betrayal of the southern alliance or a slaves to the North. They are just looking out for their interest.

The North on the other hand would never agree to the Igbos dominating and believe Allah has favoured them to lead Nigeria and so lead every other tribe in Nigeria. Even if it is means by violence they believe it is Allah's gift to them and the wish of their father Utman Dan fodio.

5 Likes

Re: North, South West, Nigeria’s Major Problem —musa by Danladi7: 2:29pm On Oct 08, 2017
deedeedee1:

Exactly!

They see yorubas as being very smart.There detractors will call that smartness "hypocrisy".

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: North, South West, Nigeria’s Major Problem —musa by WisdomFlakes: 2:43pm On Oct 08, 2017
bakynes:
I do not always believe Igbos are more pro-one Nigeria because they are everywhere in the country doing business and trading. By virtue of their enterprise, they need a huge market, that is why they have spread across the west African sub-region and other parts of the world not really because they are pro-one Nigeria.
Igbos are good people,only that they believe they are better than everyone else and should be in the driving seat of things which is where they are getting it wrong and been sidelined by the two other major tribes

Yoruba on the other hand is more interested in his own interest and getting his fare share out of the Nigerian system and would form alliance with anybody that he feels will offer him a fair deal, because in 2015 formed an alliance with the North doesn't make them a betrayal of the southern alliance or a slaves to the North. They are just looking out for their interest.

The North on the other hand would never agree to the Igbos dominating and believe Allah has favoured them to lead Nigeria and so lead every other tribe in Nigeria. Even if it is means by violence they believe it is Allah's gift to them and the wish of their father Utman Dan fodio.

In other words, the only way Nigeria can have peace would be for Yorubas to play the mumu, while Igbos would be allowed to perpetually rule the rest of us because they feel Chukwu Okike Obiama has created them to be superior and better than everybody else and therefore should remain in the driver's seat, afterall they 'merit' it. Of course the Hausa-Fulanis won't allow or have any of that because of their own 'born-to-rule' tendencies. Meaning that, even if Yorubas willingly choose to play the mumu role, Hausa and Igbos will continue to remain at each other's throat as they currently are because Igbos will claim they deserve every position based on 'merit' cheesy since they are 'superior' and better than anyone else anyway, while the abo.kis who feel that Nigeria is 'Allah's gift' to them would never permit that.

Why not just break up this country so that everybody will be a king in his father's house or compound? That way the igboman can restrict his 'superiority' to his domain, the Hausa-Fulani can claim his Northern country as his 'Allah's gift', and the Yorubaman would finally be free to live his life and develop in peace

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: North, South West, Nigeria’s Major Problem —musa by bakynes(m): 2:50pm On Oct 08, 2017
WisdomFlakes:

In other words, the only way Nigeria can have peace would be for Yorubas to play the mumu, while Igbos would be allowed to perpetually rule the rest of us because they feel Chukwu Okike Obiama has created them to be superior and better than the rest of us and be at the driver's seat. Of course the Hausa-Fulanis won't allow or have none of that because of their own 'born-to-rule' tendencies. Meaning that, even if Yorubas willingly choose to play the mumu role, Hausa and Igbos will continue to remain at each other's throat as they currently are because Igbos will claim they deserve every position based on 'merit' cheesy since they are 'superior' and better than anyone else anyway, while the abo.kis who feel that Nigeria is 'Allah's gift' to them would never permit that.

Why not just break up this country so that everybody will be a king in his father's house or compound? That way the igboman can restrict his 'superiority' to his domain, the Hausa-Fulani can claim his 'Allah's gift' in his Northern country, and the Yorubaman would finally be free to live his life and develop in peace
The question now is who is willing to divide the country? No President wants Nigeria to balkanize under his rule, so until we sit on a round table and hold a constitutional Sovereign Conference and include a referendum vote in the constitution to determine our breakup up or our union, I don't see any president allowing the country to break up.
Re: North, South West, Nigeria’s Major Problem —musa by perez100: 2:57pm On Oct 08, 2017
I don't hate Afonjas but the only problem I have with them is that they are hateful in nature and their high level of foolishness and stupidity will be difficult to change. All Northern Elders are singing the same chorus that Afonjas remain this country probem, and they hates healthy competitions and likes pull him (them) down at all cost but they are too foolish to comprehend this simple truth.

5 Likes

Re: North, South West, Nigeria’s Major Problem —musa by perez100: 3:06pm On Oct 08, 2017
An Hausa man jailed that ugly and useless Awolowo and Ojukwu released the idiot but these children of hate as usual hated Ojukwu who didn't do them anything. Stupid and diabolic people!

2 Likes

Re: North, South West, Nigeria’s Major Problem —musa by deedeedee1: 3:43pm On Oct 08, 2017
bakynes:

The question now is who is willing to divide the country? No President wants Nigeria to balkanize under his rule, so until we sit on a round table and hold a constitutional Sovereign Conference and include a referendum vote in the constitution to determine our breakup up or our union, I don't see any president allowing the country to break up.
No president will support it. Only the people can split Nigeria, but how? How can we split this country? Who is willing to divide the country? Will our politicians support it? What steps need to be taken? These are questions i cant aswer myself? The hate and blame games are just too much and we are tired of it.

4 Likes

Re: North, South West, Nigeria’s Major Problem —musa by Basic123: 3:45pm On Oct 08, 2017
perez100:
An Hausa man jailed that ugly and useless Awolowo and Ojukwu released the idiot but these children of hate as usual hated Ojukwu who didn't do them anything. Stupid and diabolic people!
Ojukwu released him in igbo oral myths and tales by moon light.

wole soyinka went to jail because of biafra,After the war,all regions declared their properties as abandoned properties except southwest who returned the properties to them.Yet,they decided to hate the same people and called wole soyinka mad professor in 2013.Stupid diabolical and arrogant set of people.

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: North, South West, Nigeria’s Major Problem —musa by deedeedee1: 3:45pm On Oct 08, 2017
WisdomFlakes:

In other words, the only way Nigeria can have peace would be for Yorubas to play the mumu, while Igbos would be allowed to perpetually rule the rest of us because they feel Chukwu Okike Obiama has created them to be superior and better than everybody else and therefore should remain in the driver's seat, afterall they 'merit' it. Of course the Hausa-Fulanis won't allow or have any of that because of their own 'born-to-rule' tendencies. Meaning that, even if Yorubas willingly choose to play the mumu role, Hausa and Igbos will continue to remain at each other's throat as they currently are because Igbos will claim they deserve every position based on 'merit' cheesy since they are 'superior' and better than anyone else anyway, while the abo.kis who feel that Nigeria is 'Allah's gift' to them would never permit that.

Why not just break up this country so that everybody will be a king in his father's house or compound? That way the igboman can restrict his 'superiority' to his domain, the Hausa-Fulani can claim his Northern country as his 'Allah's gift', and the Yorubaman would finally be free to live his life and develop in peace
This is what we have been saying. Split this damn country

5 Likes

Re: North, South West, Nigeria’s Major Problem —musa by Basic123: 3:48pm On Oct 08, 2017
perez100:
I don't hate Afonjas but the only problem I have with them is that they are hateful in nature and their high level of foolishness and stupidity will be difficult to change. All Northern Elders are singing the same chorus that Afonjas remain this country probem, and they hates healthy competitions and likes pull him (them) at all cost but they are too foolish to comprehend this simple truth.
you dont hate Afonjas,but they are foolish to whatever.grin

By the way,the founders of radio biafra,th world capital of hate speeches too are referring to others as being hateful grin

wonders shall never endgrin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: North, South West, Nigeria’s Major Problem —musa by Nobody: 4:07pm On Oct 08, 2017
Balarabe Musa speaks the truth without fear or contradiction, same as Emir Sanusi Lamido Sanusi. These are people the north should be producing as President and not the divisive PMB.
The former Kaduna state Governor has exposed one thing that other sections of the country fail to admit. Which is the east being the main pillar and support of a united Nigeria both in thought and in deed. According to Balarabe Musa, the east from the unset and now is politically fair minded and not subtly secessionist like the South-West and the North. IPOB fallout and other pro-Biafra activities exists as a reactionary result of being marginalized from the scheme of things since the end of the civil war.

Warning: All Zombies, IPOB's, Almajiri's and Afonja's shouldn't quote me.

1 Like

Re: North, South West, Nigeria’s Major Problem —musa by perez100: 4:08pm On Oct 08, 2017
Afonjas pls leave stupidity and open your eyes.

2 Likes

Re: North, South West, Nigeria’s Major Problem —musa by shallysgirl: 4:21pm On Oct 08, 2017
Are you mad.? What has Igbos got to do here.? I came because you must call Igbos. Anyway I forgot they are your Lord and saviour. Bloody afonjazzy bingo.
victorDanladi:
A thread for all-time and ever crying igbo people to masturbate on grin

Southwest is too smart and sophisticated oooo.Every tribes think their problem is the fact that southwest outsmart them.

However,this balarebe musa rants is full of hypocrisy,lies,hate,illogicality and lack of direction.

3 Likes

Re: North, South West, Nigeria’s Major Problem —musa by Nobody: 4:50pm On Oct 08, 2017
Bede2u:
[s]you took these words out of my mouth

But the SW shot itself in trying to divide the old eastern region. Yes its helped win the war... but even without dividing biafra, nigeria would have still won because of higher fire power in international support.

But what it did was that it gave the old eastern region plus midwester region 11 states as against the old western region's 6. That means we have 33 senators while they have 18. We get more oil money to spread across our towns and we have more political capital.

Forget 2015 SW Have always been in opposition.. even when their son obj was in power. No wonder obj surrounded himself with pple from old eastern region.

The old eastern region maybe divided on biafra... but we are united politically in pdp. Come 2019 when presidential election will be an all north affair, we shall push them and their Buhari to oppositiin again. All we need is to come out en mass and vote pdp[/s]
The old Eastern Nigeria you seek for is far dead and buried. You can build alliances with other region no problem, but when it comes to cohesion, stick with your ethnic group. Allow others ethnic group chart their own course.
As for Party alliance, I think we've had enough of both PDP and APC. Both parties are a cancer to national unity and reconciliation and above all development and progress. We don't need both parties in this country and we should begin the initiative come 2019 by not voting them in power.

1 Like

Re: North, South West, Nigeria’s Major Problem —musa by victorDanladi: 5:17pm On Oct 08, 2017
shallysgirl:
Are you mad.? What has Igbos got to do here.? I came because you must call Igbos. Anyway I forgot they are your Lord and saviour. Bloody afonjazzy bingo.

No,its not about igbo.Its about northerners,westerners and Ghanaians.
Can Igbo save themselves talkless of saving othersgrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: North, South West, Nigeria’s Major Problem —musa by Bede2u(m): 5:59pm On Oct 08, 2017
Chiwude:
The old Eastern Nigeria you seek for is far dead and buried. You can build alliances with other region no problem, but when it comes to cohesion, stick with your ethnic group. Allow others ethnic group chart their own course.
As for Party alliance, I think we've had enough of both PDP and APC. Both parties are a cancer to national unity and reconciliation and above all development and progress. We don't need both parties in this country and we should begin the initiative come 2019 by not voting them in power.
lol. U didnt have to cancel out my thoughts.
However ur own submission is even more unreal than mine. SE and SS Since 1960 have always voted in the same direction. They even voted against Abiola. There is a SE/SS govs forum. Igbos are many in SS States just as vice verser. In Enugu my neigbours a akwaibom folks mainly, speaking good Igbo too. The old eastern region may be dead in the constitution but its alive in action.
As for voting out pdp and apc... thats infantile.... its not gonna happen. But lets indulge u and say it can happen, the fact u dont know that the pdp or apc are not nigeria's problem but bad individuals is worrisome and childish

3 Likes

Re: North, South West, Nigeria’s Major Problem —musa by Sall(m): 6:06pm On Oct 08, 2017
perez100:

Are u OK . Seriously,You need help before your hatred for the Yoruba will send you six feet below.

5 Likes

Re: North, South West, Nigeria’s Major Problem —musa by diadem10: 7:11pm On Oct 08, 2017
perez100:

Released who? Are you saying Gowon who released Awolowo suddenly became Ojukwu overnight?

Did you see why we can never align? Because Ibos are lying bi.ttch! Until Ibos tell themselves the absolute truth about the war, we can never be at peace with you folks!

5 Likes

Re: North, South West, Nigeria’s Major Problem —musa by Nobody: 7:20pm On Oct 08, 2017
I am not for any backward movement but all I want to see in Nigeria is purposefulness and equity especially mandatory primary education and semi-autonomous regions where serious government business will be powered by healthy competition.
If all the injustices going against the masses from all tribes of this nation could be cut to half our national progress would be greater than what our mind can imagine.

FEW QUESTIONS
Why can't the agriculture of this nation be willingly mechanised ,
Why can't there be 10 centres of Excellence in each of primary, secondary and tertiary education,?
why can't those in power do a credible data design and collection to assist us in planning,?
why can't us carry out a futuristic urban design even beyond what we had in the 70s?
why can't our people be encouraged to strive for mega achievements on good things?

I am tired of this mismanagement of blessings .

1 Like

Re: North, South West, Nigeria’s Major Problem —musa by 1bunne4lif(m): 7:30pm On Oct 08, 2017
victorDanladi:
A thread for all-time and ever crying igbo people to masturbate on grin

Southwest is too smart and sophisticated oooo.Every tribes think their problem is the fact that southwest outsmart them.

However,this balarebe musa rants is full of hypocrisy,lies,hate,illogicality and lack of direction.
you can hang yourself, the truth is always bitter
Re: North, South West, Nigeria’s Major Problem —musa by victorDanladi: 8:31pm On Oct 08, 2017
1bunne4lif:
you can hang yourself, the truth is always bitter
Even when its spoken by chronic liar cool
Re: North, South West, Nigeria’s Major Problem —musa by 1bunne4lif(m): 9:16pm On Oct 08, 2017
victorDanladi:

Even when its spoken by chronic liar cool
sorry bro, I never knew that he's a "CHRONIC LIER", But don't you think there's an iota of truth in what he said?
Re: North, South West, Nigeria’s Major Problem —musa by victorDanladi: 9:20pm On Oct 08, 2017
1bunne4lif:
sorry bro, I never knew that he's a "CHRONIC LIER", But don't you think there's an iota of truth in what he said?
Mixture of truth and lies laced with contradictory statements.
Re: North, South West, Nigeria’s Major Problem —musa by 1bunne4lif(m): 9:22pm On Oct 08, 2017
victorDanladi:

Mixture of truth and lies laced with contradictory statements.

don't mind the lies, deal with the truth. We urgently need the solution to nigeria's problem
Re: North, South West, Nigeria’s Major Problem —musa by victorDanladi: 9:32pm On Oct 08, 2017
1bunne4lif:
don't mind the lies, deal with the truth. We urgently need the solution to nigeria's problem
which are the west and the north according to the man?,right?
Re: North, South West, Nigeria’s Major Problem —musa by shallysgirl: 10:08pm On Oct 08, 2017
Igbos are your saviours,that is why you have their mention on your lips, mind and heart. Naturally, the names of one's saviour is always on one's lips, mind and heart.
victorDanladi:

No,its not about igbo.Its about northerners,westerners and Ghanaians.
Can Igbo save themselves talkless of saving othersgrin

2 Likes

Re: North, South West, Nigeria’s Major Problem —musa by izombie(m): 10:48pm On Oct 08, 2017
deedeedee1:

but you don't have the cajones ti decide. We are waiting for the day you'll decide.
Re: North, South West, Nigeria’s Major Problem —musa by izombie(m): 10:55pm On Oct 08, 2017
ODVanguard:

Sorry but I do not share your optimism. This Musa man was talking a whole lot of crap. Where was Balarabe Musa when Igbos were in alliance with the Northerners (or when they were in virtual control of GEJ's administration) while mainstream Yorubas were in opposition? All of a sudden now Yoruba people are now the problem?? It's the 'One Nigeria' Yoruba advocates that I pity coz no matter what they do, the igbos and Northerners will still doubt their commitment to 'One Nigeria' -- even though they once fought and spilled their blood to keep the country together, Igbos will continue to view them as 'traitors' while the North will also perpetually view them with suspicion (like this Balarabe Musa man just exhibited).

During the last Independence day celebrations, which other set of Nigerians openly showed more One Nigeria 'patriotism' than Yorubas? Which other region is the least hostile to non-indigenes from all-across, sells land to them, open up their markets to them, while creating an enabling environment for them to thrive and prosper in Nigeria than Yorubaland? Igbos have shown their willingness to dismember Nigeria not once but twice (Biafra 1.0 and the recent 2.0), yet to Balarabe Yorubas are the problem??

Yorubas had better start planning for a post-Nigeria future coz it's inevitable. We are better off respecting each other's bounderies, trading and living in peace as neighbours (as we have been doing with Togo, Benin and Ghana) and as separate countries than this current 'One Nigeria' setup/arrangement.
Trash as usual from an afonja. Every interview by men of the 60s and 70s keep saying the same thing, yorubas can't and shouldn't be trusted.
Besides we buy your lands because you people are broke. Spare me your baldadash.

3 Likes

Re: North, South West, Nigeria’s Major Problem —musa by Ngokafor(f): 11:02pm On Oct 08, 2017
ODVanguard:

It's really a pity, I tell you. Other Nigerians can't turn to wanderers like Igbos just for the sake of it, coz there's a critical economic-based reason why ibo people choose to leave their region en-masse. Igbos have shown/demonstrated little confidence in the economic viability of Igboland, yet they and the likes of Balarabe expect others to emigrate there en-masse as a criteria of their 'One Nigeria' patriotism? To do what exactly? It's not done! That place isn't economically viable. Not only Yorubas but most other ethnicities (including the igbos that chose to emigrate en-masse) avoid the region for the same reason. We need to quit deceiving ourselves abeg.

Stop calling Igbo in the drivel you call post....We are not the cause of your agonies..Face the hausaman who view you lots as problematic and leave us out of your rubbish speech.... Your irelevant rants about how Igbos migrate and all is simply trashy because Nigeria forced Igbos back in her old..No one is begging you for jack..What you are whinning about us the consequences of 'one Nigeria' so deal with it.

Walk the talk and start planning for your own country..You have been told times without number to do so..but you always chicken out and rather run after IPOB like your lives depend on it....Enough with the empty speeches and do the needful already.

5 Likes

Re: North, South West, Nigeria’s Major Problem —musa by izombie(m): 11:04pm On Oct 08, 2017
ODVanguard:

It's really a pity, I tell you. Other Nigerians can't turn to wanderers like Igbos just for the sake of it, coz there's a critical economic-based reason why ibo people choose to leave their region en-masse. Igbos have shown/demonstrated little confidence in the economic viability of Igboland, yet they and the likes of Balarabe expect others to emigrate there en-masse as a criteria of their 'One Nigeria' patriotism? To do what exactly? It's not done! That place isn't economically viable. Not only Yorubas but most other ethnicities (including the igbos that chose to emigrate en-masse) avoid the region for the same reason. We need to quit deceiving ourselves abeg.
my friends shush it. There are loads of markets and business in the east. Igbos are doing business in the east. Where is the biggest market in africa situated? In onitsha. You people don't even travel at all. Apart from lagos, the markets in onitsha are more than the markets in the rest of the south west. Igbos go to all parts of nigeria to set up businesses because there millions of igbos already doing those businesses in the east. That yoruba or hausa people do not come en masse to the east to set up businesses is not our concern. You can come if you want but if i were you i wouldn't come because you can't even compete with igbos in your back yard how can you even compete with us in the east?

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Breaking:court Compels INEC To Include Bayelsa Units In Supplementary Poll / Pictures Don't Lie: The mosque was not set ablaze / To All Igbos, Igbos,ipods,ibos (afonja Luvs U All)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.