Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,077 members, 7,818,230 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

Girl Caught After Stealing Money From Woman's Account Through ATM. Photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Girl Caught After Stealing Money From Woman's Account Through ATM. Photos (58902 Views)

Drama As Pastor Builds Church On Land He Borrowed From Woman For 3-day Revival / Kidnapper John Ewa Was Laid Off As Bank Cleaner For Stealing Money - Police Boss / "How N37k Was Debited From My Bank Account Through My Stolen Phone" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Caught After Stealing Money From Woman's Account Through ATM. Photos by Larryfest(m): 12:19pm On Oct 08, 2017
Yahoo girl

1 Like

Re: Girl Caught After Stealing Money From Woman's Account Through ATM. Photos by Adaumunocha(f): 12:19pm On Oct 08, 2017
Greed! Discontent! Seem d fine lady fa... Why shame her family like this

1 Like

Re: Girl Caught After Stealing Money From Woman's Account Through ATM. Photos by femi4: 12:20pm On Oct 08, 2017
kenonze:
grin

U lured the girl into crime.
On no account should u divulge ur PIN to a second party
That's not a good excuse to steal. So if you see a purse full of money, you ll take it simply because the owner is careless

3 Likes

Re: Girl Caught After Stealing Money From Woman's Account Through ATM. Photos by eezeribe(m): 12:20pm On Oct 08, 2017
kenonze:
grin

If Nigerians don't blame the victims of crime... Who else would they.

1 Like

Re: Girl Caught After Stealing Money From Woman's Account Through ATM. Photos by jmichlins(m): 12:21pm On Oct 08, 2017
huptin:
the girl is not to blame at all, why give your PIN to a minor, She did not demonstrate a duty of care and was rightly served. I hate defending criminals but in this case you will have a hard time convincing even a court of law that the girl was not simply carrying out your instructions, except of course there was a written agreement somewhere.
you get issues oh. So how about telling the woman you won't help her withdraw the money. If someone can trust you with her atm pin, she's likely going to trust you with bigger things. Young girl is a thief and deserves all the beating she gets

2 Likes

Re: Girl Caught After Stealing Money From Woman's Account Through ATM. Photos by Nigeriadondie: 12:21pm On Oct 08, 2017
akinade28:
Another teenager shocked again, shaking my head for the future of Nigeria
She thinks she's smart
Nigeria has never had a future so nothing to think about

1 Like

Re: Girl Caught After Stealing Money From Woman's Account Through ATM. Photos by DabuIIIT: 12:21pm On Oct 08, 2017
LionDeLeo:
Though in Delta state, I know Deltans are not that into crime, therefore, I can bet it, na dem, the hardworking ones. cheesy

Dem dey start their "hardwork" right from 5 yrs of age. cheesy

yesso,from sokoto state.. Her father sells malu..

malu sef get better brain grin
Re: Girl Caught After Stealing Money From Woman's Account Through ATM. Photos by Nigeriadondie: 12:22pm On Oct 08, 2017
kenonze:
grin

So when one is raped, the victim lured the rapist

1 Like

Re: Girl Caught After Stealing Money From Woman's Account Through ATM. Photos by Nobody: 12:23pm On Oct 08, 2017
kenonze:
grin

Story. My wife, my mum, my brother, my best friend, my nephew and a few others know my pin. If I need emergency money and unconscious, nobody should run around looking for money, use my ATM and pay abeg.

2 Likes

Re: Girl Caught After Stealing Money From Woman's Account Through ATM. Photos by Nobody: 12:23pm On Oct 08, 2017
Should learn from that.
Re: Girl Caught After Stealing Money From Woman's Account Through ATM. Photos by Monaco2(m): 12:26pm On Oct 08, 2017
nictech:
Are you sure

U are groot grin
Re: Girl Caught After Stealing Money From Woman's Account Through ATM. Photos by Nobody: 12:27pm On Oct 08, 2017
Make dem remove her clothes make we see breast and toto grin
Re: Girl Caught After Stealing Money From Woman's Account Through ATM. Photos by Abbotp: 12:28pm On Oct 08, 2017
But at her age, what was she planning to do with the money?

EVIDENCE OF THE LEVEL OF MORAL DECAY IN OUR SOCIETY

OUR PROBLEM IS NOT JUST ABUJA

WE WILL PROSECUTE AND AUTOMATICALLY DEDUCT N90,000 FROM ALL NPOWER VOLUNTEERS THAT DO THIS

1 Like

Re: Girl Caught After Stealing Money From Woman's Account Through ATM. Photos by phreakabit(m): 12:30pm On Oct 08, 2017
Dude with the jungle hat at the back looks like he is choking on Okpa.
That's my only observation.
Re: Girl Caught After Stealing Money From Woman's Account Through ATM. Photos by bigerboy200: 12:31pm On Oct 08, 2017
kenonze:
grin

So if by any chance u get to know my pin, will u steal my money? ? U sounding like "everyone is a thief by default and just waiting 4d opportunity to steal"...That's so wrong on many levels..

3 Likes

Re: Girl Caught After Stealing Money From Woman's Account Through ATM. Photos by cristianisraeli: 12:32pm On Oct 08, 2017
CastedDude:
A girl was humiliated after she was caught while trying to play a fast one on a lady in Delta state. According to reports, a lady who wanted to withdraw money from the ATM at GT Bank was discouraged due to the long queue as she reportedly gave her ATM card to a girl who is said to be in SS2 - to help her withdraw N10,000.

According to reports, the girl reportedly withdrew N70,000 for herself (N50k which she transferred to her account and N20K which she kept in her pocket)...

After making the transfer, the girl decided to disappear but was confronted by the owner of the account who chased her with a motorcycle and was shouting 'thief-thief'.

The girl was immediately nabbed by passersby and it was discovered that the girl was a secondary student in one of the schools in Sapele area of Delta state and helps her mother to sell at Okirigwhre market.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/10/ss2-student-nabbed-for-stealing-mony-from-womans-account-in-delta.html

Re: Girl Caught After Stealing Money From Woman's Account Through ATM. Photos by visijo(m): 12:36pm On Oct 08, 2017
everybody wanna be a Gboy..
Re: Girl Caught After Stealing Money From Woman's Account Through ATM. Photos by Bigii(m): 12:36pm On Oct 08, 2017
She needs to be bleeped with her virgy crying

Bring her lemme fix her brain wink
Re: Girl Caught After Stealing Money From Woman's Account Through ATM. Photos by Nobody: 12:36pm On Oct 08, 2017
True talk
SalamRushdie:
its easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than to find an honest Nigerian SMH...I still cant figure out why the avaerage Nigerian cant be honest HABA is it that hard ? Both the victim and the thief were both dishonest because the victim too wanted to outsmart those on the queue before the young girl took advantage of her

1 Like

Re: Girl Caught After Stealing Money From Woman's Account Through ATM. Photos by imagrg(m): 12:36pm On Oct 08, 2017
Sprumbabafather:
Urhobo people are Nigerians and not in any way biafrans, they share the Nigerian crime DNA grin
Evans, the world acclaimed kidnapper and armed robber is a biafran!

2 Likes

Re: Girl Caught After Stealing Money From Woman's Account Through ATM. Photos by bikat: 12:37pm On Oct 08, 2017
kenonze:
grin

Lol, you are right. So where have you been hiding

1 Like

Re: Girl Caught After Stealing Money From Woman's Account Through ATM. Photos by Chubhie: 12:41pm On Oct 08, 2017
A case of opportunity makes the thief.

1 Like

Re: Girl Caught After Stealing Money From Woman's Account Through ATM. Photos by Nobody: 12:41pm On Oct 08, 2017
Go and arrest your President for $26 billion that he take!

1 Like

Re: Girl Caught After Stealing Money From Woman's Account Through ATM. Photos by Bigii(m): 12:43pm On Oct 08, 2017
YourTerror:

Your northern region that is polio locked, land locked, disease locked, illiteracy locked, almajiri Locked and imbecility locked nko?

One more; dirt is in their DNA

Been dirty is their hubby

Chai!!! Northern guys unable dirty!

1 Like

Re: Girl Caught After Stealing Money From Woman's Account Through ATM. Photos by bikat: 12:44pm On Oct 08, 2017
Nigerians and money, God, people are so untrustworthy and greedy in Nigeria, ah ah what is it? Teenagers and 22 year olds now into money rituals and all sort of financial crimes. MAY GOD HELP US O

1 Like

Re: Girl Caught After Stealing Money From Woman's Account Through ATM. Photos by Nobody: 12:45pm On Oct 08, 2017
kenonze:
grin

a person of dubious and questionable character will remain one, the girl na thief and was never lured into it.
Re: Girl Caught After Stealing Money From Woman's Account Through ATM. Photos by Gkay1(m): 12:46pm On Oct 08, 2017
Na wa o, since I don dey read news in nairaland, I Neva read good news about delta state.
una sure say better person dey dat state ?
Re: Girl Caught After Stealing Money From Woman's Account Through ATM. Photos by Originalsly: 12:46pm On Oct 08, 2017
huptin:
the girl is not to blame at all, why give your PIN to a minor, She did not demonstrate a duty of care and was rightly served. I hate defending criminals but in this case you will have a hard time convincing even a court of law that the girl was not simply carrying out your instructions, except of course there was a written agreement somewhere.
I agree with you 100%....the girl is not to be blamed at all. Why would she be blamed when this your comment supports and encourages such dishonesty? I guess you be the type if an elderly woman drop her pension you would dive and grab it and be gone before she can stoop to pick it up.... and justify your action by telling yourself...and others that she should've secured it in the first place. And we wonder why the youths are sooo dishonest.
FYI...she should be charged for fraud....unauthorized withdrawal.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Caught After Stealing Money From Woman's Account Through ATM. Photos by okerekeikpo: 12:47pm On Oct 08, 2017
Afonja
Re: Girl Caught After Stealing Money From Woman's Account Through ATM. Photos by Nobody: 12:48pm On Oct 08, 2017
kenonze:
grin

lured her!!! she can't control her urge for money, that just it.I guess people like you steal there parents money if sent on an errand to purchase something.sorry, i forget your parent won't do that because they don't trust you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

List Of 8 People Killed By SARS (Brief Biography And Pictures) / EFCC Arrests 22 Yahoo Boys In Owerri / Yahoo Boy Who Impersonated Ooni Of Ife Dupes Two U.S Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.