Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,138 members, 7,818,428 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

Girl Caught After Stealing Money From Woman's Account Through ATM. Photos - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Girl Caught After Stealing Money From Woman's Account Through ATM. Photos (58904 Views)

Drama As Pastor Builds Church On Land He Borrowed From Woman For 3-day Revival / Kidnapper John Ewa Was Laid Off As Bank Cleaner For Stealing Money - Police Boss / "How N37k Was Debited From My Bank Account Through My Stolen Phone" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Caught After Stealing Money From Woman's Account Through ATM. Photos by Malayy(m): 3:51pm On Oct 08, 2017
SalamRushdie:
its easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than to find an honest Nigerian SMH...I still cant figure out why the avaerage Nigerian cant be honest HABA is it that hard ? Both the victim and the thief were both dishonest because the victim too wanted to outsmart those on the queue before the young girl took advantage of her
No be lie oo. Everyone trying to play smart.. I am tired

1 Like

Re: Girl Caught After Stealing Money From Woman's Account Through ATM. Photos by 400billionman: 3:56pm On Oct 08, 2017
elantraceey:
Impatience almost cost her 70k, for the teenager I wonder what she'll do when she grows up.

Stop creating avenues for crime.

Shey help me, help me, help me has helped her ?

Has she saved the time she wanted to save nah ?

Queue too long. Go home...
Re: Girl Caught After Stealing Money From Woman's Account Through ATM. Photos by CioAngels(f): 4:10pm On Oct 08, 2017
kenonze:
grin

U lured the girl into crime.
Before the law she has no case.
She is still a minor.... Juvenile delinquency.
On no account should u divulge ur PIN to a second party
There is nothing wrong in asking for such assitance. The girl is such a very bad girl and a BIG Thief.

1 Like

Re: Girl Caught After Stealing Money From Woman's Account Through ATM. Photos by CioAngels(f): 4:14pm On Oct 08, 2017
huptin:
the girl is not to blame at all, why give your PIN to a minor, She did not demonstrate a duty of care and was rightly served. I hate defending criminals but in this case you will have a hard time convincing even a court of law that the girl was not simply carrying out your instructions, except of course there was a written agreement somewhere.
The girl is a Hardened Thief.
Re: Girl Caught After Stealing Money From Woman's Account Through ATM. Photos by Akin1212(m): 4:16pm On Oct 08, 2017
CioAngels:
The girl is a Hardened Thief.

And the woman is a stupid fool.

For you to be so critical of the girl you must be guilty of the help me, help me attitude too when you see a long queue at ATM.
Re: Girl Caught After Stealing Money From Woman's Account Through ATM. Photos by olabamijisamson: 4:18pm On Oct 08, 2017
VACANCY! VACANCY!! VACANCY!!!

Experienced Medical Officer needed @ONA ARA HOSPITAL, Jegede - Olunloyo road, Olorunsogo. Ibadan.

You can forward your Application Letter + CV to eaoladipo@yahoo.com OR submit in person.
Re: Girl Caught After Stealing Money From Woman's Account Through ATM. Photos by enemyofprogress: 5:29pm On Oct 08, 2017
See as she resemble adiemus
Re: Girl Caught After Stealing Money From Woman's Account Through ATM. Photos by durasome(m): 5:33pm On Oct 08, 2017
that's the lady's reward for being impatient.she's lucky though hope next time she won't try it.
Re: Girl Caught After Stealing Money From Woman's Account Through ATM. Photos by Krisddon: 5:40pm On Oct 08, 2017
LionDeLeo:
Though in Delta state, I know Deltans are not that into crime, therefore, I can bet it, na dem, the hardworking ones. cheesy

Dem dey start their "hardwork" right from 5 yrs of age. cheesy
Very true, na dem. Deltans don't do that, dia own na to dey drink and samankwe upandan. Efulefu! Ozu!!
Re: Girl Caught After Stealing Money From Woman's Account Through ATM. Photos by chiraqDemon(m): 6:06pm On Oct 08, 2017
I don't even understand. Who is the thief and who is the victim. The first picture is the one that is getting me confused
Re: Girl Caught After Stealing Money From Woman's Account Through ATM. Photos by Kennyideal(m): 6:57pm On Oct 08, 2017
Soft work grin
Re: Girl Caught After Stealing Money From Woman's Account Through ATM. Photos by lumeneng22: 7:15pm On Oct 08, 2017
It happens that way because she is a minor. Try am with G-boyz and you will regret your fucking life.
Re: Girl Caught After Stealing Money From Woman's Account Through ATM. Photos by Uche000(m): 7:24pm On Oct 08, 2017
kenonze:
grin

Bro. U shldnt say babe is a juvenile in this case. Being in secondary school doesn't make u a juvenile. Age determines what's makes someone a juvenile, also states have different age in which they use in classifying who a juvenile is. So I beg to differ from your conclusion @kenonze
Re: Girl Caught After Stealing Money From Woman's Account Through ATM. Photos by mechanics(m): 7:26pm On Oct 08, 2017
kenonze:
grin

hmmmm, she has a case o.
Re: Girl Caught After Stealing Money From Woman's Account Through ATM. Photos by AlwaysUltraPad: 9:57pm On Oct 08, 2017
kenonze:
grin

third party, please.
Re: Girl Caught After Stealing Money From Woman's Account Through ATM. Photos by fx45(m): 10:39pm On Oct 08, 2017
Sprumbabafather:
Urhobo people are Nigerians and not in any way biafrans, they share the Nigerian crime DNA grin
Fratermathy knows...
Re: Girl Caught After Stealing Money From Woman's Account Through ATM. Photos by deebrain(m): 1:40am On Oct 09, 2017
Lawd.....

When will I see selfies that really portray the incident?

The photos here don't look like those that portray that a thief was caught.

Lol.
Re: Girl Caught After Stealing Money From Woman's Account Through ATM. Photos by riczy(m): 6:39am On Oct 09, 2017
Sopoz she succeeded she wud be like" I smart die,ha Father, ochuko come flex,one mugu don pay for yonder"
Re: Girl Caught After Stealing Money From Woman's Account Through ATM. Photos by chuksdavid28(m): 10:40am On Oct 09, 2017
Rugged[ grin
Warri no dey Carry last
Re: Girl Caught After Stealing Money From Woman's Account Through ATM. Photos by HERSLEY(f): 6:37am On Oct 11, 2017
LionDeLeo:
Though in Delta state, I know Deltans are not that into crime, therefore, I can bet it, na dem, the hardworking ones. cheesy

Dem dey start their "hardwork" right from 5 yrs of age. cheesy
Mynd44 baby Pls checkmate this boy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

List Of 8 People Killed By SARS (Brief Biography And Pictures) / EFCC Arrests 22 Yahoo Boys In Owerri / Yahoo Boy Who Impersonated Ooni Of Ife Dupes Two U.S Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.