Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,639 members, 7,823,815 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

Please help!!! My Fiance Is Addicted To Chapman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please help!!! My Fiance Is Addicted To Chapman (6347 Views)

A Girl Is Addicted To Me Like A Drug And It Killing Me / I'm 36years ,my Fiance Is 24years,please Is It Advisable For Us To Get Married? / My Fiance Is A 2-Minute Man & We Are Set To Do Our Introduction. Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please help!!! My Fiance Is Addicted To Chapman by tolanibae(f): 11:02am On Oct 08, 2017
I went out with my Fiance and his friends to a relaxation center yesterday evening. Those that stay around University of Ibadan environs would know the place ,its called trans amusement park.

My fiance used to be an alcoholic but I have been thanking God for the past few months because truly I know he has stopped taking alcohol but now am scared that he has taken it to a whole new level.

When we got to the place, he and his friends ordered for Chapman and I took a few cups from the drink. Truly, it tasted like Chapman but the aftermath is making me doubt the content of the chapman. I felt very weak and drowsy the whole time. I slept so much that I couldn't even wake up to prepare for church.

Now , I am adding one plus one to come up with the fact that he and his friends has been drinking the Chapman for the past few months. He takes it every day because his mouth is always red when he comes back like someone who had tasty time or zobo, his mouth doesn't give odour of alcohol but he usually sleeps like a log of wood. Another thing I want to add is that he has always been nice to me since he started taking this drink,I also felt happy when I took it. I don't understand.

This is very confusing especially because of my experience last night.

Anyone that knows about this strange Chapman should enlighten me about the content. Is it bad?

Should I advise him to stop? He used to be very aggressive with alcohol but it seems this strange Chapman has soften his heart

2 Likes

Re: Please help!!! My Fiance Is Addicted To Chapman by Nobody: 11:07am On Oct 08, 2017
Your fiancé, not fiancée.

You don't have a problem here. Or should I say you're trying to create one where there's none.

I've had Chapman, wasn't intoxicated by a glass. It's manly to drink with friends, and quite overbearing if you're going to tell him to stop doing what he likes. He'll stop when he wants to.

3 Likes

Re: Please help!!! My Fiance Is Addicted To Chapman by NigerDeltan(m): 11:11am On Oct 08, 2017
U mean you already living with your fiance?

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please help!!! My Fiance Is Addicted To Chapman by tolanibae(f): 11:13am On Oct 08, 2017
kimbraa:

You don't have a problem here. Or should I say you're trying to create one where there's none.

I've had Chapman, wasn't intoxicated by a glass. It's manly to drink.

Thanks for the correction. Its the auto correct on my phone misbehaving.

My sister, am not trying to create a problem. I just know there's something strange about the drink.

Another thing I observe is that a lot of guys at the place were taking this same zobo, isnt it suspicious that guys would prefer chapman to alcohol ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please help!!! My Fiance Is Addicted To Chapman by Nobody: 11:13am On Oct 08, 2017
grin

Why not go back to that shop where u both ordered that "chapman" and asked the person what s(he) put inside that made u drowsy grin

7 Likes

Re: Please help!!! My Fiance Is Addicted To Chapman by tolanibae(f): 11:14am On Oct 08, 2017
NigerDeltan:
U mean you already living with your fiance?

Not fully but we spend a lot of time together. Is that a new thing?
Re: Please help!!! My Fiance Is Addicted To Chapman by gabinogem(m): 11:15am On Oct 08, 2017
kimbraa:

I've had Chapman, wasn't intoxicated by a glass. It's manly to drink with friends, and quite overbearing if you're going to tell him to stop doing what he likes. He'll stop when he wants to.
lol...mainly. not manly

4 Likes

Re: Please help!!! My Fiance Is Addicted To Chapman by Adaumunocha(f): 11:16am On Oct 08, 2017
Chapman mixed with MJ.... Better u don't push it much. U can't change anyone that is not willing to change.

10 Likes

Re: Please help!!! My Fiance Is Addicted To Chapman by Dongorgon5(m): 11:16am On Oct 08, 2017
Codeine,rephynol,tucoline,pakaline at work grin

8 Likes

Re: Please help!!! My Fiance Is Addicted To Chapman by tolanibae(f): 11:17am On Oct 08, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

Why not go back to that shop where u both ordered that "chapman" and asked the person what s(he) put inside that made u drowsy grin

Am feeling that's pushing too far and he might not like it.
Re: Please help!!! My Fiance Is Addicted To Chapman by tolanibae(f): 11:17am On Oct 08, 2017
Adaumunocha:
Chapman mixed with MJ.... Better u don't push it much. U can't change anyone that is not willing to change.

What's MJ pls?
Re: Please help!!! My Fiance Is Addicted To Chapman by Nobody: 11:19am On Oct 08, 2017
tolanibae:

Thanks for the correction. Its the auto correct on my phone misbehaving.

My sister, am not trying to create a problem. I just know there's something strange about the drink.

Another thing I observe is that a lot of guys at the place were taking this same zobo, isnt it suspicious that guys would prefer chapman to alcohol ?
Chapman is a nice drink. I think the trick is: You'd have to take more glass due to its sweetness before you could get intoxicated but kind of healthier than beer. Perhaps, due to some element of fruits in it. Let the lad drink when he wants to, provided he doesn't create a mess for you and himself during such occasion.

2 Likes

Re: Please help!!! My Fiance Is Addicted To Chapman by tolanibae(f): 11:19am On Oct 08, 2017
Dongorgon5:

What are those?
Re: Please help!!! My Fiance Is Addicted To Chapman by Adaumunocha(f): 11:19am On Oct 08, 2017
tolanibae:

What's MJ pls?
Marijuana. At least he has respect for u in trying to conceal his love for highness. He quit d obvious alcohol for you, if you nag him on this, you don't know what he might pick up.

3 Likes

Re: Please help!!! My Fiance Is Addicted To Chapman by Nobody: 11:20am On Oct 08, 2017
tolanibae:

Am feeling that's pushing too far and he might not like it.

grin

Well, u dont have to tell him unless u both have a logbook that every minute u must tell each other we going...
Re: Please help!!! My Fiance Is Addicted To Chapman by tolanibae(f): 11:20am On Oct 08, 2017
kimbraa:
Chapman is a nice drink. I think the trick is: You'd have to take more glass due to its sweetness before you could get intoxicated but kind of healthier than beer. Perhaps, due to some element of fruits in it. Let the lad drink when he wants to, provided he doesn't create a mess for you and himself during such occasion.

He doesn't create any problems. He's even more reasonable, am just worried about the addiction and the sleepiness.
Re: Please help!!! My Fiance Is Addicted To Chapman by Nobody: 11:21am On Oct 08, 2017
gabinogem:
lol...mainly. not manly
Don't correct me when you can't comprehend.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please help!!! My Fiance Is Addicted To Chapman by iamJ(m): 11:22am On Oct 08, 2017
post=61217716:

This olodo doesn't know that Chapman has types

obviously she has never had it, can she pay for 2k glass of a drink? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Nairaland sha lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Its like when dey log in they forget who they are

2 Likes

Re: Please help!!! My Fiance Is Addicted To Chapman by tolanibae(f): 11:22am On Oct 08, 2017
Adaumunocha:
Marijuana.

Is this a joke? Weed. You mean he knew weed was in it and he let me take it.
Re: Please help!!! My Fiance Is Addicted To Chapman by Nobody: 11:22am On Oct 08, 2017
Dongorgon5:

grin

Obviously u drink those PURPLE drink tongue

1 Like

Re: Please help!!! My Fiance Is Addicted To Chapman by iamJ(m): 11:24am On Oct 08, 2017
tolanibae:
I went out with my Fiance and his friends to a relaxation center yesterday evening. Those that stay around University of Ibadan environs would know the place ,its called trans amusement park.
Chapman no matter the alcoholic content can never be addictive, its just a nice drink, its normal that he should love it

There was one that was sold in bottle self, it was nice

Nothing to worry abt dear, allow him
Re: Please help!!! My Fiance Is Addicted To Chapman by Nobody: 11:24am On Oct 08, 2017
tolanibae:

He doesn't create any problems. He's even more reasonable, am just worried about the addiction and the sleepiness.
Shebi some people suggested he adds Codeine or whatever to it.
Re: Please help!!! My Fiance Is Addicted To Chapman by tolanibae(f): 11:25am On Oct 08, 2017
iamJ:

obviously she has never had it, can she pay for 2k glass of a drink? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I over heard them paying around 10k for Chapman. Who pays 10k for Chapman.
Re: Please help!!! My Fiance Is Addicted To Chapman by Brokeguyy(m): 11:25am On Oct 08, 2017
I don't know the appropriate name but it's called skushies here it's like Chapman buh it ain't an ordinary one

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please help!!! My Fiance Is Addicted To Chapman by Nobody: 11:26am On Oct 08, 2017
weird situation every where lipsrsealed
Re: Please help!!! My Fiance Is Addicted To Chapman by Elmojiid(m): 11:26am On Oct 08, 2017
na skushi u take my sister..

8 Likes

Re: Please help!!! My Fiance Is Addicted To Chapman by Adaumunocha(f): 11:27am On Oct 08, 2017
tolanibae:

Is this a joke? Weed. You mean he knew weed was in it and he let me take it.
Could b Codeine and not MJ. Nothing too serious. Calm down, life is quite easy u know

1 Like

Re: Please help!!! My Fiance Is Addicted To Chapman by Nobody: 11:27am On Oct 08, 2017
iamJ:

I could make a drinking arrangement between you and my ex fiance. He loves chapman and nkwobi. A typical Imo State guy.

Unlike you, I don't assume personalities I'm not. 18Billion naira klepto!. cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please help!!! My Fiance Is Addicted To Chapman by iamJ(m): 11:27am On Oct 08, 2017
tolanibae:

I over heard them paying around 10k for Chapman. Who pays 10k for Chapman.
depends on the type and how many glasses he had, 10 is small self, some drinks lipsrsealed just advice him spending wise or learn how to make it, so he can spend less

But chapman is not addictive
Re: Please help!!! My Fiance Is Addicted To Chapman by tolanibae(f): 11:28am On Oct 08, 2017
iamJ:
Chapman no matter the alcoholic content can never be addictive, its just a nice drink, its normal that he should love it

There was one that was sold in bottle self, it was nice

Nothing to worry abt dear, allow him

Okay, thanks. But what about the weed and the drugs people mentioned earlier? Do I have to worry about that?
Re: Please help!!! My Fiance Is Addicted To Chapman by chimerase2: 11:28am On Oct 08, 2017
If he is addicted to Chapman u to be addicted to chapwoman

1 Like

Re: Please help!!! My Fiance Is Addicted To Chapman by tolanibae(f): 11:30am On Oct 08, 2017
Brokeguyy:
I don't know the appropriate name but it's called skushies here it's like Chapman buh it ain't an ordinary one

Elmojiid:
na skushi u take my sister..

Really, which one is skush again o?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

These Photos Couldn’t Have Been More Perfectly Timed / Why You Should Think Twice Before Sleeping With A Woman With Shanga / Somebody Have Gone An Upload Nnamdi Kanu On Xvideos (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.