Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,797 members, 7,817,301 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

"Falling In Love" Is It A Sign Of Strength Or Weakness - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Falling In Love" Is It A Sign Of Strength Or Weakness (6294 Views)

How I Am Falling In Love With A Supposed Runs Girl. / Is Accepting A Cheat Back Strength Or Weakness? / I Met My Husband On A Bus After Falling Asleep On His Shoulder. Lady Says. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Falling In Love" Is It A Sign Of Strength Or Weakness by Nobody: 2:55pm On Oct 08, 2017
Is love a sign of weakness or strength?

Love in romance context can described as firm or deep feeling of affection for someone. In other words, it is a strong emotional feeling for a person.

Yet, many people within our societies don't believe love exists. They consider those that exhibit signs of love as weak. They see love as a tactile sensation of lust and deceit. They believe it gets a person to be dependent and needy.

Consequently, many people within our societies have chosen never to fall in love or get married, even the few that have chosen to go into romantic relationships and marriages because of the pressures coming from the society, do so with a lot of caution.

On the contrary, many psychologists believe love is a sign of strength. They believe people refuse to fall in love out of the fear of being vulnerable, the fear of being hurt and the fear of suffering rejection.

Notwithstanding, many people have decided to hold on to their beliefs on why showing love is a sign of weakness.

Thusly, it is it safe to assume that falling in love is a sign of weakness? or is it a sign of strength?
Re: "Falling In Love" Is It A Sign Of Strength Or Weakness by iamJ(m): 2:59pm On Oct 08, 2017
if she is beautiful
Hot
classy
Sexy
Got a nasty attitude like....
[img]https://media./images/aa9214f490d53a519ceb3add2daf950a/tenor.gif[/img]

Arrogant
Tall
Posh
Wears expensive things
And fair

I want to be weak for her all day long bro, let her be my weakness cool

Iamkashybaby kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss 100%
[img]https://media./images/f8fe19ec3b0f8fc610a1ab6dbc9194e1/tenor.gif[/img]

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Falling In Love" Is It A Sign Of Strength Or Weakness by Nobody: 3:04pm On Oct 08, 2017
True love exist and its a strength.

2 Likes

Re: "Falling In Love" Is It A Sign Of Strength Or Weakness by Saintsammurai(m): 3:05pm On Oct 08, 2017
without love, you cannot make heaven... without love you can not make your own family, raise your kids and have happy friendship with your family and friends.. LOVE IS COMPULSSORY AND NOT ONLY NECESSARY, LOVE IS THE GREATEST STRENGHT YOU NEED IN OTHER TO ACHEIVE YOUR GOALS... Without love for a country, a soldier will not go to war...All the NIGERIA armies in borno fighting boko haram are there because of love for the country... IT is the love that gives them strenght.

4 Likes

Re: "Falling In Love" Is It A Sign Of Strength Or Weakness by Blackhawk01: 3:07pm On Oct 08, 2017
Sign of madness angry undecided

1 Like

Re: "Falling In Love" Is It A Sign Of Strength Or Weakness by Nobody: 3:28pm On Oct 08, 2017
Love is a sign of strength that shows that a particular individual can accept the flaws, inconsistency and adorable side of another person. It's not usually rosy in love and sometimes not for the fainthearted. tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: "Falling In Love" Is It A Sign Of Strength Or Weakness by Nobody: 3:30pm On Oct 08, 2017
Hahahaha...pple funny oo.. The person above me says its a sign of madness.

Izzokay.. grin

Some ladies eyes yaff seen their ears sha... grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: "Falling In Love" Is It A Sign Of Strength Or Weakness by JamesReacher(m): 3:32pm On Oct 08, 2017
Saintsammurai:
without love, you cannot make heaven... without love you can not make your own family, raise your kids and have happy friendship with your family and friends.. LOVE IS COMPULSSORY AND NOT ONLY NECESSARY, LOVE IS THE GREATEST STRENGHT YOU NEED IN OTHER TO ACHEIVE YOUR GOALS... Without love for a country, a soldier will not go to war...All the NIGERIA armies in borno fighting boko haram are there because of love for the country... IT is the love that gives them strenght.
So you are totally sure soldiers go to war because of love? There are four types of people who join the military. For some, it's a family trade. Others are patriots, eager to serve. Next, you have those who just need a job. Then there's the kind who want a legal means of killing other people.
Re: "Falling In Love" Is It A Sign Of Strength Or Weakness by Nobody: 3:35pm On Oct 08, 2017
iamJ:
if she is beautiful
Hot
classy
Sexy
Got a nasty attitude like....
[img]https://media./images/aa9214f490d53a519ceb3add2daf950a/tenor.gif[/img]

Arrogant
Tall
Posh
Wears expensive things
And fair

I want to be weak for her all day long bro, let her be my weakness cool

Iamkashybaby kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss 100%
[img]https://media./images/f8fe19ec3b0f8fc610a1ab6dbc9194e1/tenor.gif[/img]
Mr. J... Please Any Time You Are Coming On Nairaland please Carry You Brain Along... Its For Your Own Good

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Falling In Love" Is It A Sign Of Strength Or Weakness by Nobody: 3:36pm On Oct 08, 2017
Blackhawk01:
shocked so as i have fallen in love with you, i am mad abi
Re: "Falling In Love" Is It A Sign Of Strength Or Weakness by Blackhawk01: 3:37pm On Oct 08, 2017
DeadRat:
shocked so as i have fallen in love with you, i am mad abi

Yes, it is. Do well and fall out quick. angry
Re: "Falling In Love" Is It A Sign Of Strength Or Weakness by Prec1ous(m): 3:39pm On Oct 08, 2017
STRENGHT!

1 Like

Re: "Falling In Love" Is It A Sign Of Strength Or Weakness by Nobody: 3:39pm On Oct 08, 2017
Love is a sign of both strength and weakness.

3 Likes

Re: "Falling In Love" Is It A Sign Of Strength Or Weakness by Nobody: 3:42pm On Oct 08, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Yes, it is. Do well and fall out quick. angry
I Have Eyes And Brain, Actually I Never Fell ... undecided
Re: "Falling In Love" Is It A Sign Of Strength Or Weakness by Blackhawk01: 3:44pm On Oct 08, 2017
DeadRat:
I Have Eyes And Brain, Actually I Never Fell ... undecided

Good for you. smiley
Re: "Falling In Love" Is It A Sign Of Strength Or Weakness by Divay22(f): 3:47pm On Oct 08, 2017
To a MAN it becomes is weakness
To a WOMAN it becomes her strength...

When love is involved, there's an exchange of power tongue

2 Likes

Re: "Falling In Love" Is It A Sign Of Strength Or Weakness by Nobody: 4:00pm On Oct 08, 2017
IamRaizo:
Hahahaha...pple funny oo.. The person above me says its a sign of madness.

Izzokay.. grin

Some ladies eyes yaff seen their ears sha... grin grin grin grin
What's yours?cheesy
Re: "Falling In Love" Is It A Sign Of Strength Or Weakness by Nobody: 4:12pm On Oct 08, 2017
Tahra:
What's yours?cheesy
its my strength my dear... grin

The rain reach your side?
Re: "Falling In Love" Is It A Sign Of Strength Or Weakness by Nobody: 4:12pm On Oct 08, 2017
Blackhawk01:
you this lady ehn cheesy
Oya elaborate jare, why is it a sign of madness
Re: "Falling In Love" Is It A Sign Of Strength Or Weakness by Nobody: 4:14pm On Oct 08, 2017
Tahra:
Love is a sign of both strength and weakness.
can you elaborate on why you think so ?
Re: "Falling In Love" Is It A Sign Of Strength Or Weakness by Nobody: 4:15pm On Oct 08, 2017
Divay22:
To a MAN it becomes is weakness
To a WOMAN it becomes her strength...

When love is involved, there's an exchange of power tongue
what power
Re: "Falling In Love" Is It A Sign Of Strength Or Weakness by Divay22(f): 4:17pm On Oct 08, 2017
sunshineG:
what power
grin grin
Your strength and her weakness grin grin
Re: "Falling In Love" Is It A Sign Of Strength Or Weakness by muller101(m): 4:21pm On Oct 08, 2017
The moment u fall in love . Common sense is about leaving ur body. It is a sign of weakness. Ur brain start to interpret things from the negative angle that's a strange sickness without cure

2 Likes

Re: "Falling In Love" Is It A Sign Of Strength Or Weakness by Nobody: 4:21pm On Oct 08, 2017
IamRaizo:
its my strength my dear... grin

The rain reach your side?
No rain today,lucky me.cheesy How your sunday dey go?
Re: "Falling In Love" Is It A Sign Of Strength Or Weakness by Nobody: 4:23pm On Oct 08, 2017
Tahra:
No rain today,lucky me.cheesy How your sunday dey go?
not a party type, so I'm home in bed and chatting smiley

What soup did you prepare today? grin
Re: "Falling In Love" Is It A Sign Of Strength Or Weakness by SenhorSean(m): 4:27pm On Oct 08, 2017
Its neither a sign of weakness nor sign of strength... At times it can justify ones weakness and mostly source of strength...i think love depends on how you take it and the phase of life you are going through.
Re: "Falling In Love" Is It A Sign Of Strength Or Weakness by Nobody: 4:29pm On Oct 08, 2017
Divay22:

grin grin
Your strength and her weakness grin grin
so you are saying ladies are weak and men are strong, correct
Re: "Falling In Love" Is It A Sign Of Strength Or Weakness by Nobody: 4:30pm On Oct 08, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Good for you. smiley
who The Hell Pissed You Off
Re: "Falling In Love" Is It A Sign Of Strength Or Weakness by Nobody: 4:30pm On Oct 08, 2017
muller101:
The moment u fall in love . Common sense is about leaving ur body. It is a sign of weakness. Ur brain start to interpret things from the negative angle that's a strange sickness without cure
so isn't that the fear of feeling vulnerable?
Re: "Falling In Love" Is It A Sign Of Strength Or Weakness by Nobody: 4:35pm On Oct 08, 2017
SenhorSean:
Its neither a sign of weakness nor sign of strength... At times it can justify ones weakness and mostly source of strength...i think love depends on how you take it and the phase of life you are going through.
so what do you have to say to those that never want to fall in love?
Re: "Falling In Love" Is It A Sign Of Strength Or Weakness by Divay22(f): 4:35pm On Oct 08, 2017
sunshineG:
so you are saying ladies are weak and men are strong, correct
Not really
But when it comes to love that's what i see, for several reasons.
Re: "Falling In Love" Is It A Sign Of Strength Or Weakness by Nobody: 4:36pm On Oct 08, 2017
IamRaizo:
not a party type, so I'm home in bed and chatting smiley

What soup did you prepare today? grin
Na which one you want?cheesy Did you go to church?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

She Says She Did Not See Per Period. See The Craziest Reply Ever / LET’S TALK!! Does Female Soldiers Moan During S*x? (have You Knack One Before?) / Nairaland Relationship, How Far Do They Go

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.