Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,960 members, 7,848,899 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:44 AM

BREAKING: Nigeria Army In Nnamdi Kanu's House Packing All His Belongings - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Nigeria Army In Nnamdi Kanu's House Packing All His Belongings (3458 Views)

Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu's House In Afaraukwu, Umuahia Ahead Of Parents' Burial / Jewish Community Storms Nnamdi Kanu’s House In Abia State. See Why. Photos / Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING: Nigeria Army In Nnamdi Kanu's House Packing All His Belongings by Nobody: 4:54pm On Oct 08, 2017
So this is why the Army went online to insult him saying he has no means of livelihood

They were simply looking for Nnamdi Kanu's property so they can loot?
Re: BREAKING: Nigeria Army In Nnamdi Kanu's House Packing All His Belongings by Yyeske(m): 5:04pm On Oct 08, 2017
How are we so sure that that is his father's compound because the video I just saw didn't depict the house we saw earlier when the soldiers first came for him weeks back
Re: BREAKING: Nigeria Army In Nnamdi Kanu's House Packing All His Belongings by zombieHUNTER: 5:06pm On Oct 08, 2017
Yyeske:
Somali Jew, what is your business with the Yoruba Muslims or Christians, dem call you for their meeting? Why not give us updates about what is going on around kanu's house

It's a pity when a Yoruba Muslim attacks a Yoruba Christian on social media to please the Fulani caliphate..

It's such a pity
What a tribe

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Nigeria Army In Nnamdi Kanu's House Packing All His Belongings by Daplux4: 5:08pm On Oct 08, 2017
Israeljones:

Ask ursef who the evil one is here. .. .... KANU,, instigating war in Nigeria or the FG who will do everything in its power to keep this country whole and protect its citizens...

what is ur problem, Nnamdi kanu was not instigating any war he was only trying to balance the Injustice in Nigeria politics instead of North to think right they decided to go the other way with their collaborators thinking they have succeeded.
if not greed what will make North act they way they did.
Re: BREAKING: Nigeria Army In Nnamdi Kanu's House Packing All His Belongings by Nobody: 5:11pm On Oct 08, 2017
Femi fani kayode should go and die
He is becoming totally unemployed and useless these days
I told him a simple truth and he blocked me from his twitter handle
Re: BREAKING: Nigeria Army In Nnamdi Kanu's House Packing All His Belongings by wristbangle: 5:18pm On Oct 08, 2017
So where are the pictures?

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Nigeria Army In Nnamdi Kanu's House Packing All His Belongings by Unik3030: 6:03pm On Oct 08, 2017
zombieHUNTER:

Yoruba Muslim
Have mercy on your soul
You have out rightly called your fellow Yoruba man a lair just to serve the Fulani....

These Yoruba Christians Don see something for una hand..... I swear
yorubas are liberal n they get enough sense, forget your imaginary Yoruba Christian and Muslim. the earlier you learn that there's nothing like that the better for you

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Nigeria Army In Nnamdi Kanu's House Packing All His Belongings by Cjrane2: 6:17pm On Oct 08, 2017
AYLiveSHows:

Femi Fani-Kayode has raise an alarm about Nigeria army who he said is currently operation in Nnamdi Kanu's house.

On the post he made said Nigeria army is packing all the equipment and all the beblongings of IPOB leader Nnamdi Kanu.

The Tweet read; The army is in Nnamdi Kanu's house right now packing all his furniture, electronic equipment, carpets, personal items, clothes etc.. WHY?

http://www.naijanewspapers.com.ng/2017/10/breaking-nigeria-army-in-nnamdi-kanus.html

[img]https://1.bp..com/-LCrGTKh-zdM/Wdo_2GS4IkI/AAAAAAAAHcM/tHmGMRGMaww2sdOwvarCHbsUStIfH91UACLcBGAs/s640/nna.png[/img]

Nigerian army of looters

So shameful what they have reduced the army into.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Nigeria Army In Nnamdi Kanu's House Packing All His Belongings by ProDNA: 7:59pm On Oct 08, 2017
For reliable paternity DNA test, please click on my username and check my signature for our contact numbers and office addresses.
Re: BREAKING: Nigeria Army In Nnamdi Kanu's House Packing All His Belongings by Almaiga: 8:28pm On Oct 08, 2017
Nice one NA, next is to demolish the House. No hiding place for any IPOB terrorist. cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Post Election Riot In Abuja On Dutse-bwari Axis / Nigeria On A Self-rediscovery, Redemption Mission - DG Mining Cadastre Office / You Dare Not Stop My N10m Monthly Allowance — Ex Governor Writes Zamfara Govt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.