Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,176 members, 7,829,212 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:38 PM

3 Islamic Clerics Arrested For Possession Of Human Parts In Ogun - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 3 Islamic Clerics Arrested For Possession Of Human Parts In Ogun (49067 Views)

3 Islamic Clerics Behead Surveyor In Ibadan (Graphic Photo) / Lady Set Ablaze For Possession Of Quran In Lagos / 3 Islamic Clerics Arrested For Fraud, Rape In Abeokuta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Islamic Clerics Arrested For Possession Of Human Parts In Ogun by chuose2: 7:46pm On Oct 08, 2017
ScotFree:
Nothing Suprising. It's their Part time job
Chai bros u don finish them grin

3 Likes

Re: 3 Islamic Clerics Arrested For Possession Of Human Parts In Ogun by lastmessenger: 7:46pm On Oct 08, 2017
We call them skull guys

2 Likes

Re: 3 Islamic Clerics Arrested For Possession Of Human Parts In Ogun by aku626(m): 7:47pm On Oct 08, 2017
God protect us from the hands of the wicked
Re: 3 Islamic Clerics Arrested For Possession Of Human Parts In Ogun by ogbada33: 7:53pm On Oct 08, 2017
Nawteemaxie:
Everybody, Place one hand on your head, and the other on your Jack Robinson and repeat after me...
In this MBER months, every SOUTH WASTERIAN, every Alfa, every miner that is targeted against my SKULL, die by fire! Die by fire!! Die by fire!!! (×200)

Your skull is now free. Go to any Igbo smoking joint for your testimonies.
hahaha... u no well at all smiley
Re: 3 Islamic Clerics Arrested For Possession Of Human Parts In Ogun by Azam101: 7:54pm On Oct 08, 2017
haywire07:
Their religious book gave them permission to do that .
And what about the pastors that buried dead bodies in churches? did Bible allows that? thunder fire you with your comment

4 Likes

Re: 3 Islamic Clerics Arrested For Possession Of Human Parts In Ogun by Tobium1(m): 7:54pm On Oct 08, 2017
SOFTENGR:
Name checkerz over to you

They are skull miners, aka Afonja, aka Southwàste

5 Likes

Re: 3 Islamic Clerics Arrested For Possession Of Human Parts In Ogun by azlad2010(m): 7:55pm On Oct 08, 2017
haywire07:
you are a fool

1 Like

Re: 3 Islamic Clerics Arrested For Possession Of Human Parts In Ogun by blingxx(m): 7:57pm On Oct 08, 2017
Nigeriadondie:
undecided All these Islamic alfas and these so-called Islamic teachers/scholars and juju are like 5 & 6.

It seems Islam allows the practice of juju. Most muslims I know off visits juju houses and shrines even after leaving their mosques or praying on their mats at home. Most of the muslims who are landlords have jujus on their doorposts or buried in the ground a section of their houses.

"most Muslims I know" shocked guy who do you think you are deceiving , abeg dey lie small small na ,no one is gullible like you undecided

1 Like

Re: 3 Islamic Clerics Arrested For Possession Of Human Parts In Ogun by Illegal44: 7:58pm On Oct 08, 2017
Ogun and retual na wa

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 3 Islamic Clerics Arrested For Possession Of Human Parts In Ogun by Azam101: 7:59pm On Oct 08, 2017
Chairman association of name checker's I came to confirm it was carried out from part of the people with much cocoa plantation in Nigeria .
Re: 3 Islamic Clerics Arrested For Possession Of Human Parts In Ogun by Nobody: 8:00pm On Oct 08, 2017
Nigeriadondie:
undecided All these Islamic alfas and these so-called Islamic teachers/scholars and juju are like 5 & 6.

It seems Islam allows the practice of juju. Most muslims I know off visits juju houses and shrines even after leaving their mosques or praying on their mats at home. Most of the muslims who are landlords have jujus on their doorposts or buried in the ground a section of their houses.

True they are like that.smh

2 Likes

Re: 3 Islamic Clerics Arrested For Possession Of Human Parts In Ogun by nwoye72: 8:00pm On Oct 08, 2017
I'm sure its in ogun state

2 Likes

Re: 3 Islamic Clerics Arrested For Possession Of Human Parts In Ogun by ofuonyebi: 8:00pm On Oct 08, 2017
These buggers did not deserve to ne called scholars...

They are best called educated illiterates and murderers

all the time we look for a sweet name to help cover evil...

are they even Muslim clerics? if so does their religion tolerate using human life for rituals?

may the innocent souls they have butchered never allow them to have peace nor escape justice!
Re: 3 Islamic Clerics Arrested For Possession Of Human Parts In Ogun by Illegal44: 8:01pm On Oct 08, 2017
Ogun

Re: 3 Islamic Clerics Arrested For Possession Of Human Parts In Ogun by SOFTENGR: 8:02pm On Oct 08, 2017
Illegal44:
Ogun and retual na wa
Ogun n ritual are

6 Likes

Re: 3 Islamic Clerics Arrested For Possession Of Human Parts In Ogun by sshalom(m): 8:05pm On Oct 08, 2017
Irresponsible and shameless people!
Re: 3 Islamic Clerics Arrested For Possession Of Human Parts In Ogun by Nigeriadondie: 8:05pm On Oct 08, 2017
blingxx:

"most Muslims I know" shocked guy who do you think you are deceiving , abeg dey lie small small na ,no one is gullible like you undecided
U re the one who is gullible not to recognize d obvious. I guess u re a muslim

1 Like

Re: 3 Islamic Clerics Arrested For Possession Of Human Parts In Ogun by Gadodoko: 8:06pm On Oct 08, 2017
daddykingmx:
Devilish and wicked people dat called themself Muslims
they learned it from jesus. Luke 22:36
Re: 3 Islamic Clerics Arrested For Possession Of Human Parts In Ogun by xynerise: 8:07pm On Oct 08, 2017
Funny Comments grin

1 Like

Re: 3 Islamic Clerics Arrested For Possession Of Human Parts In Ogun by ProDNA: 8:10pm On Oct 08, 2017
For reliable paternity DNA test, please click on my username and check my signature for our contact numbers and office addresses.
Re: 3 Islamic Clerics Arrested For Possession Of Human Parts In Ogun by AreaFada2: 8:10pm On Oct 08, 2017
Nigeriadondie:

People are just using religion to cover face. So do not be fooled by anyone wearing the toga of alfa or MoG. They are only humans and capable of what typical humans are capable of.

For me you are just another person like others. Your piety or religiosity is between you & God. grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: 3 Islamic Clerics Arrested For Possession Of Human Parts In Ogun by Danladi7: 8:11pm On Oct 08, 2017
haywire07:
just like the bible gave the CAC pastor just caught inserting something to a female part to do that do?

The bible must have commanded Christian pastors to be randy and fraudulent with their fake miracles and never-fulfilled failed fake prophecies.

www.nairaland.com/4102538/pastor-poured-liquid-private-part

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Islamic Clerics Arrested For Possession Of Human Parts In Ogun by Donvalentino55(m): 8:12pm On Oct 08, 2017
Afffffff.............

Re: 3 Islamic Clerics Arrested For Possession Of Human Parts In Ogun by blaqroy: 8:12pm On Oct 08, 2017
Na their way
Re: 3 Islamic Clerics Arrested For Possession Of Human Parts In Ogun by Danladi7: 8:12pm On Oct 08, 2017
Nigeriadondie:

I will remember this when a pastor is caught in similar act.

1 Like

Re: 3 Islamic Clerics Arrested For Possession Of Human Parts In Ogun by blingxx(m): 8:14pm On Oct 08, 2017
Nigeriadondie:

U re the one who is gullible not to recognize d obvious. I guess u re a muslim

Dude stop stereotyping ..If Muslims were ritualist like you said you won't be alive right now undecided your own sef dey your body ,i hate hypocrisy

1 Like

Re: 3 Islamic Clerics Arrested For Possession Of Human Parts In Ogun by kelechi50: 8:16pm On Oct 08, 2017
ruggedmallaam:
i know some idiots will come here insulting islam not knowing islam is diff from muslim
please what is the difference

1 Like

Re: 3 Islamic Clerics Arrested For Possession Of Human Parts In Ogun by Nigeriadondie: 8:17pm On Oct 08, 2017
Danladi7:

I will remember this when a pastor is caught in similar act.
We know most pastors are guilty of rutalistic acts but such is strongly condemned in d bible and as such they can not be representing God maybe some other other gods.
It seems it is permissible in Islam
Re: 3 Islamic Clerics Arrested For Possession Of Human Parts In Ogun by Danladi7: 8:19pm On Oct 08, 2017
Nigeriadondie:

We know most pastors are guilty of rutalistic acts but such is strongly condemned in d bible and as such they can not be representing God maybe some other other gods.
It seems it is permissible in Islam
I don't believe it is condemned by the bible and christianity either.It is very obvious.The pastor represent everything about Christianity just like rev king.

www.nairaland.com/4102538/pastor-poured-liquid-private-part

1 Like

Re: 3 Islamic Clerics Arrested For Possession Of Human Parts In Ogun by Nobody: 8:20pm On Oct 08, 2017
dre11:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/more-news/245405-three-clerics-arrested-in-possession-of-human-parts.html

Opened the thread.

saw - this - Adebayo Mudashiru (36), Raheed Abass (33) and Rasaq Adenekan (42),

Smiles.

Close thread.

3 Likes

Re: 3 Islamic Clerics Arrested For Possession Of Human Parts In Ogun by Nigeriadondie: 8:22pm On Oct 08, 2017
blingxx:

Dude stop stereotyping ..If Muslims were ritualist like you said you won't be alive right now undecided your own sef dey your body ,i hate hypocrisy
Is not stereotyping. I ve rented apartments owned by muslim landlords, have had shops rented owned by them, lived with them in neigbhourhood with houses owned by them where they bury only God knows in a section of their compounds, put some protective charms and amulets in their houses yet profess islam pass Muhammed sef.
Na ur own dey ur body. I guess u dont know what is hypocrisy which u claim to hate.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Herdsman Rapes Woman To Death In Ebonyi / Ese Oruru: Convicted Child Trafficker, Dahiru Released After Serving Jail term / Yahoo Boy, Akpojivi Onoriode Arrested By EFCC In Calabar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.