Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,206 members, 7,829,315 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

3 Islamic Clerics Arrested For Possession Of Human Parts In Ogun - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 3 Islamic Clerics Arrested For Possession Of Human Parts In Ogun (49068 Views)

3 Islamic Clerics Behead Surveyor In Ibadan (Graphic Photo) / Lady Set Ablaze For Possession Of Quran In Lagos / 3 Islamic Clerics Arrested For Fraud, Rape In Abeokuta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Islamic Clerics Arrested For Possession Of Human Parts In Ogun by Freedom4us: 11:23pm On Oct 08, 2017

3 Likes

Re: 3 Islamic Clerics Arrested For Possession Of Human Parts In Ogun by YelloweWest: 11:37pm On Oct 08, 2017
NIGHTMAREOO7:

Now ogun..
U no sabi mention tribe again.

Justice and posterity fall on u.
Meaning??
Re: 3 Islamic Clerics Arrested For Possession Of Human Parts In Ogun by afrika(f): 12:02am On Oct 09, 2017
Its not surprising...next story pls

1 Like

Re: 3 Islamic Clerics Arrested For Possession Of Human Parts In Ogun by Nobody: 1:37am On Oct 09, 2017
Nbote:
Didn't bother to read it to know where dey were from.... So they are now self acclaimed becos dey are Islamic clerics. Call dem wat dey are. If dey say dey are Islamic clerics den dey are. Why help dem deny it. But I don't get why majority of Alphas involve demselves in making potions and charms for ppl. If u want to practice traditional religion why not open ur shrine and practice instead of combining religions. Most of our fake pastors use their own for miracles and to hold down members but atleast dey don't drag their members into it

Am sorry no islamic scholar does such only traditionalists....if you see,hear or read any one claiming to be an Islamic cleric its just to be identified to a religion .... Am of the opinion that no ritualist is either a chtisitan or a Muslim no matter what they say as no religion recognises such ...there fore who are they doing it for and where did they acquire such powers or knowledge? Devil is the greatest liar on earth there fore his followers lie to cover the truth
Re: 3 Islamic Clerics Arrested For Possession Of Human Parts In Ogun by top4: 2:15am On Oct 09, 2017
these people are not true Muslims talk less of calling them Islamic Alfas.islam forbids that kind of attitude. so a reasonable person will never attach them to Islam even if they claim to be Muslims.
Re: 3 Islamic Clerics Arrested For Possession Of Human Parts In Ogun by davillian(m): 3:29am On Oct 09, 2017
Have one stupid Alfa in my area na pple wife he dey bleep up and down.
Re: 3 Islamic Clerics Arrested For Possession Of Human Parts In Ogun by folmus: 4:39am On Oct 09, 2017
These are ritualists not Islamic clerics.
Re: 3 Islamic Clerics Arrested For Possession Of Human Parts In Ogun by murjaatu(f): 6:22am On Oct 09, 2017
Azam101:
And what about the pastors that buried dead bodies in churches? did Bible allows that? thunder fire you with your comment
oga Abg just leave that guy is obvious his sense ain't with him any longer

1 Like

Re: 3 Islamic Clerics Arrested For Possession Of Human Parts In Ogun by Nobody: 6:30am On Oct 09, 2017
undecided all this clerics tho! They are very dangerous back then at oyo state these guys are always using strange things for rituals. I sometimes wonder if it's Allah they serve or ogun lipsrsealed grin grin
Re: 3 Islamic Clerics Arrested For Possession Of Human Parts In Ogun by Nobody: 6:33am On Oct 09, 2017
nurshah:

Am sorry no islamic scholar does such only traditionalists....if you see,hear or read any one claiming to be an Islamic cleric its just to be identified to a religion .... Am of the opinion that no ritualist is either a chtisitan or a Muslim no matter what they say as no religion recognises such ...there fore who are they doing it for and where did they acquire such powers or knowledge? Devil is the greatest liar on earth there fore his followers lie to cover the truth
Quite true but at least almost 50% of alfas and alhajis I know mix religion with traditionalism.
Re: 3 Islamic Clerics Arrested For Possession Of Human Parts In Ogun by emmie14: 7:05am On Oct 09, 2017
Isaacvin:
na wao ... i blame everything happening in diz country on the government
Yorubas are not Muslims.
Re: 3 Islamic Clerics Arrested For Possession Of Human Parts In Ogun by coolebux(m): 7:07am On Oct 09, 2017
Chai! Yoruba people sef gringrin

Re: 3 Islamic Clerics Arrested For Possession Of Human Parts In Ogun by Nobody: 7:23am On Oct 09, 2017
This happened in Nigeria? I thought it was somewhere in "Islamarebad" Pakistan.
Re: 3 Islamic Clerics Arrested For Possession Of Human Parts In Ogun by Encyclopedia1: 7:30am On Oct 09, 2017
OP I can't blame all those talking rubbish, I can only blame the editor who sees the pix and granted the stupid caption. What makes these guys look like "Islamic Clerics"? Nothing. See propaganda at play. Mcheewwwww!!!!!! Una go burn in.
Re: 3 Islamic Clerics Arrested For Possession Of Human Parts In Ogun by famzing(m): 4:26pm On Oct 09, 2017
He gave the identities of the trio as Adebayo Mudashiru (36), Raheed Abass (33) and Rasaq Adenekan (42), adding that they were caught with fresh and dried human parts, human skull, reptiles and assorted charms.

OGUN STATE......
EMPIRE OF RITUAL KILLINGS.

Re: 3 Islamic Clerics Arrested For Possession Of Human Parts In Ogun by lukency(m): 5:13pm On Oct 11, 2017
These are ritualist and not clerics.Awon olosi olori buruku.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Herdsman Rapes Woman To Death In Ebonyi / Ese Oruru: Convicted Child Trafficker, Dahiru Released After Serving Jail term / Yahoo Boy, Akpojivi Onoriode Arrested By EFCC In Calabar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.