Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,264 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

3 Islamic Clerics Arrested For Possession Of Human Parts In Ogun - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 3 Islamic Clerics Arrested For Possession Of Human Parts In Ogun (49064 Views)

3 Islamic Clerics Behead Surveyor In Ibadan (Graphic Photo) / Lady Set Ablaze For Possession Of Quran In Lagos / 3 Islamic Clerics Arrested For Fraud, Rape In Abeokuta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Islamic Clerics Arrested For Possession Of Human Parts In Ogun by Ojuororun(m): 8:22pm On Oct 08, 2017
hmmmn
Re: 3 Islamic Clerics Arrested For Possession Of Human Parts In Ogun by Nobody: 8:25pm On Oct 08, 2017
Nigeriadondie:

Is not stereotyping. I ve rented apartments owned by muslim landlords, have had shops rented owned by them, lived with them in neigbhourhood with houses owned by them where they bury only God knows in a section of their compounds, put some protective charms and amulets in their houses yet profess islam pass Muhammed sef.
Na ur own dey ur body. I guess u dont know what is hypocrisy which u claim to hate.

Stop trying to explain better to him/ppl. Almost everyone knows what "most" of these alfas are upto spiritually.

3 Likes

Re: 3 Islamic Clerics Arrested For Possession Of Human Parts In Ogun by Nigeriadondie: 8:32pm On Oct 08, 2017
Danladi7:

I don't believe it is condemned by the bible and christianity either.It is very obvious.The pastor represent everything about Christianity just like rev king.

www.nairaland.com/4102538/pastor-poured-liquid-private-part
U re funny to make such references with d link u gave me. The bible condemns juju or any form of ritualistic practices. Read Revelation 21:8; Galatians 5:19-21; Deuteronomy 18:10.
In 1 Corinthians 10:20,21 it empathically states that any who claims to worship God but has anything to do with juju is deceiving himself if u like be a pastor or whatever. Juju practices is strongly condemned in d Bible.
Re: 3 Islamic Clerics Arrested For Possession Of Human Parts In Ogun by Nigeriadondie: 8:34pm On Oct 08, 2017
sofeco:

Stop trying to explain better to him/ppl. Almost everyone knows what "most" of these alfas are upto spiritually.
I wud ve said all but let me leave room for few exceptions. I stand by what I say cos I ve lived with and among them.
Re: 3 Islamic Clerics Arrested For Possession Of Human Parts In Ogun by Rilwayne001: 8:39pm On Oct 08, 2017
haywire07:
Their religious book gave them permission to do that .

Same way the Bible gave this Pastor the permission to use a 1year old girl for ritual http://dailypost.ng/2017/08/26/pastor-caught-fresh-heart-one-year-old-girl-calabar/

2 Likes

Re: 3 Islamic Clerics Arrested For Possession Of Human Parts In Ogun by PierreDeFermat(m): 8:49pm On Oct 08, 2017
pastors actually sent them to bring human parts. the stage of your pastor's pulpit has 10 human beings buried there. mtcheeww,pot calling kettle black. Pastors are responsible for this. they have started teaching Alfas. pastors are ritualists and scammers.
Re: 3 Islamic Clerics Arrested For Possession Of Human Parts In Ogun by Nobody: 8:56pm On Oct 08, 2017
Nigeriadondie:
undecided All these Islamic alfas and these so-called Islamic teachers/scholars and juju are like 5 & 6.

It seems Islam allows the practice of juju. Most muslims I know off visits juju houses and shrines even after leaving their mosques or praying on their mats at home. Most of the muslims who are landlords have jujus on their doorposts or buried in the ground a section of their houses.

Actually, Islam prescribes the death penalty for engaging in any firm of magic (juju), but if we say we want to implement the sharia on them, you people will start shouting 'Islamisation'. It seems that it is your people who want to continue protecting them.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-18503550

1 Like

Re: 3 Islamic Clerics Arrested For Possession Of Human Parts In Ogun by muller101(m): 9:02pm On Oct 08, 2017
whiteprince:

Aunty it has,oya start packing

Bt wait o are u d one on dat DP? If yes my sister u aint going nowhere...u re too good for the vaseline crews

Vaseline crews I day hail o
chapter chairman of Vaseline crew well done grin
Re: 3 Islamic Clerics Arrested For Possession Of Human Parts In Ogun by ochardbaby(m): 9:05pm On Oct 08, 2017
Nbote:
Didn't bother to read it to know where dey were from.... So they are now self acclaimed becos dey are Islamic clerics. Call dem wat dey are. If dey say dey are Islamic clerics den dey are. Why help dem deny it. But I don't get why majority of Alphas involve demselves in making potions and charms for ppl. If u want to practice traditional religion why not open ur shrine and practice instead of combining religions. Most of our fake pastors use their own for miracles and to hold down members but atleast dey don't drag their members into it

Once a man lost his self confidence he is 90% gone.
this is shameful and you cant imagine the stigma that comes after this .

Let me tell you many people will get tyre and petrol for coming from this region and being at the wrong Location at the wrong time.

Once I just picked up my son that I am meeting for the first time,mom is Hispanic and me am black. He arrived at the airport as unaccompanied minor thanks to Emirates airline.
I picked him up and we had some chit chat,thanks to Allah S.W.G gift of languages,after arriving at dominos pizza he ordered like an hungry jack.

Heading to my ancestral home,we met some SARS officers and I must say they are very professional.
Trouble loading :
Officer : who is this kid ?
Me : My son, I am meeting for the first time and presenting passports showing same surname.
Officer :you have to be very careful most especially around this time of the day.

Leading officer called my son looking at his Spanish name and asked him do you speak Spanish ? si senior he answered and he came asking me too I laughed and answered yes Sir.

And he got into conversations with my My son: like father like son and I love him back and forth..... brought pictures of me and his mom, Pictures of me alone .... pictures of him and mom. And lots of pictures mom sent from our love archives.
and me I must have made his day laughing hard because of my bad Spanish. But it saved me!!!!

Imagine say picking no dey speak English,me no dey speak Spanish ? Most likely Na 7:PM news

CPOL Aminu..... more blessings to you and your team.
Re: 3 Islamic Clerics Arrested For Possession Of Human Parts In Ogun by NSK4U(m): 9:17pm On Oct 08, 2017
Op, u shouldn't have used this headline for this story if u were not sure of their beliefs.
what is self acclaimed doing in the evil story when they already gave out their identities, just wonder why people try to paint evil that should attract condemnation and make others who share the same belief careful, maybe until it happens to u or ur relative, u will not call a spade its name.
Re: 3 Islamic Clerics Arrested For Possession Of Human Parts In Ogun by Nbote(m): 9:27pm On Oct 08, 2017
ochardbaby:

Once a man lost his self confidence he is 90% gone.
this is shameful and you cant imagine the stigma that comes after this .

Let me tell you many people will get tyre and petrol for coming from this region and being at the wrong Location at the wrong time.

Once I just picked up my son that I am meeting for the first time,mom is Hispanic and me am black. He arrived at the airport as unaccompanied minor thanks to Emirates airline.
I picked him up and we had some chit chat,thanks to Allah S.W.G gift of languages,after arriving at dominos pizza he ordered like an hungry jack.

Heading to my ancestral home,we met some SARS officers and I must say they are very professional.
Trouble loading :
Officer : who is this kid ?
Me : My son, I am meeting for the first time and presenting passports showing same surname.
Officer :you have to be very careful most especially around this time of the day.

Leading officer called my son looking at his Spanish name and asked him do you speak Spanish ? si senior he answered and he came asking me too I laughed and answered yes Sir.

And he got into conversations with my My son: like father like son and I love him back and forth..... brought pictures of me and his mom, Pictures of me alone .... pictures of him and mom. And lots of pictures mom sent from our love archives.
and me I must have made his day laughing hard because of my bad Spanish. But it saved me!!!!

Imagine say picking no dey speak English,me no dey speak Spanish ? Most likely Na 7:PM news

CPOL Aminu..... more blessings to you and your team.

What's ur point exactly. Could barely make out what u were saying
Re: 3 Islamic Clerics Arrested For Possession Of Human Parts In Ogun by SmartchoiceNGR: 9:29pm On Oct 08, 2017
MhizzAJ:
What's with these people and rituals
Just don't play anyhow with your head in Ogun State.
Re: 3 Islamic Clerics Arrested For Possession Of Human Parts In Ogun by NSK4U(m): 9:30pm On Oct 08, 2017
Do your Registration and Training for all INTERNATIONAL EXAMS including TOEFL, IELTS, GMAT, SAT1, GRE, PTE, SAT2. @
GLOBAL VISION INTERNATIONAL EDUCATION & TRAVELS.
We accept ZERO DEPOSIT { ie Get your VISA to America, Canada, France, UK, etc from us before you pay} from our clients that wish to go on vacation, work, or visit any of the aforementioned countries and more. for further info, call/whatsap us via 08145705687.
Re: 3 Islamic Clerics Arrested For Possession Of Human Parts In Ogun by NSK4U(m): 9:34pm On Oct 08, 2017
Nbote:

me too oo, but I'm sure he/she is either on top of something or something is on top of him/her
Re: 3 Islamic Clerics Arrested For Possession Of Human Parts In Ogun by Danladi7: 9:36pm On Oct 08, 2017
Nigeriadondie:

U re funny to make such references with d link u gave me. The bible condemns juju or any form of ritualistic practices. Read Revelation 21:8; Galatians 5:19-21; Deuteronomy 18:10.
In 1 Corinthians 10:20,21 it empathically states that any who claims to worship God but has anything to do with juju is deceiving himself if u like be a pastor or whatever. Juju practices is strongly condemned in d Bible.
You Christians are funny.You want me to believe that and you dont want to believe that Islam also condemned what these fake babalawoic Alfas did?.Omo,all those atrocities we've been reading in the news committed by pastors are also part and parcel of Christianity.Simple!
Re: 3 Islamic Clerics Arrested For Possession Of Human Parts In Ogun by ofwest47(m): 9:39pm On Oct 08, 2017
These boys are ritualists there is no element of Islam in them
Re: 3 Islamic Clerics Arrested For Possession Of Human Parts In Ogun by Modelqwen(f): 9:45pm On Oct 08, 2017
shocked
Re: 3 Islamic Clerics Arrested For Possession Of Human Parts In Ogun by chiamaka4g: 9:49pm On Oct 08, 2017
The Yorubas are so dpfetish and good with rituals.
Re: 3 Islamic Clerics Arrested For Possession Of Human Parts In Ogun by maisauki: 9:51pm On Oct 08, 2017
these ppl aren't scholars, we shouldn't be afraid to call them by their true name: SPOILERS
Re: 3 Islamic Clerics Arrested For Possession Of Human Parts In Ogun by Ade3000yrs(m): 10:00pm On Oct 08, 2017
African Voodoo and Ritual is almost like the blind faith and believe in Religion. Its like the opium of the masses! its Ok for an educated man to have a religion, but believe, only an illiterate and educated fool will continue to believe in rituals or voodoo of any sort. However, I have my own exclusive religious believe, but because you want to serve you God does not mean u should violate other people's peace and right to life. the world is about live and let's live. the more you increase in Knowledge and wisdom, the less you believe the ambiguities of false religion and ritual subscription. charm dont help, nor save anybody. It is old skool
Re: 3 Islamic Clerics Arrested For Possession Of Human Parts In Ogun by Wisedove(m): 10:08pm On Oct 08, 2017
You're gat no chill bro
Nawteemaxie:
Everybody, Place one hand on your head, and the other on your Jack Robinson and repeat after me...
In this MBER months, every SOUTH WASTERIAN, every Alfa, every miner that is targeted against my SKULL, die by fire! Die by fire!! Die by fire!!! (×200)

Your skull is now free. Go to any Igbo smoking joint for your testimonies.
you wan kill person with laff ni
Re: 3 Islamic Clerics Arrested For Possession Of Human Parts In Ogun by EgusiShankly: 10:09pm On Oct 08, 2017
thundafire:
Nah dem dem with face as if lion attack dem

Re: 3 Islamic Clerics Arrested For Possession Of Human Parts In Ogun by ochardbaby(m): 10:11pm On Oct 08, 2017
Nbote:

Ogun state has been termed as the headquarters of money ritual. This people are helping that points look more real.
Re: 3 Islamic Clerics Arrested For Possession Of Human Parts In Ogun by moshino(m): 10:13pm On Oct 08, 2017
ruggedmallaam:
i know some idiots will come here insulting islam not knowing islam is diff from muslim

What is the difference?
Re: 3 Islamic Clerics Arrested For Possession Of Human Parts In Ogun by lereinter(m): 10:18pm On Oct 08, 2017
if they are not bombing up north they will be busy dealing with human part down south
Re: 3 Islamic Clerics Arrested For Possession Of Human Parts In Ogun by Nawteemaxie(m): 10:18pm On Oct 08, 2017
Wisedove:
You're gat no chill bro you wan kill person with laff ni

grin
Re: 3 Islamic Clerics Arrested For Possession Of Human Parts In Ogun by NIGHTMAREOO7: 10:23pm On Oct 08, 2017
YelloweWest:
Ogun has a problem with ritualists angry

Now ogun..
U no sabi mention tribe again.

Justice and posterity fall on u.

1 Like

Re: 3 Islamic Clerics Arrested For Possession Of Human Parts In Ogun by onimama4real(m): 10:36pm On Oct 08, 2017
[quote author=ruggedmallaam post=61227924]i know some idiots will come here insulting islam not knowing islam is diff from muslim [/quote yeap, even every religion hav fake people unlike fake pastor as well
Re: 3 Islamic Clerics Arrested For Possession Of Human Parts In Ogun by akigbemaru: 10:43pm On Oct 08, 2017
Re: 3 Islamic Clerics Arrested For Possession Of Human Parts In Ogun by whiteprince(m): 11:10pm On Oct 08, 2017
[quote author=muller101 post=61234307] chapter chairman of Vaseline crew well done grin[/quote
Nooo o...I no be chairman neither am I among d crew o]
Re: 3 Islamic Clerics Arrested For Possession Of Human Parts In Ogun by RottenTomato: 11:17pm On Oct 08, 2017
Afonjas are cannibals! Disgusting set of creatures!!! angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Four Herdsmen Shot Dead In Anambra, Hundreds Of Cows Missing / Obituary Poster Of Slain Army Major Churchill Chinedu Orji / Nigerians React To The Death Of Leah Sharibu (Unconfirmed)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.