Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,611 members, 7,823,664 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

Cause Of Nigeria Problem - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cause Of Nigeria Problem (739 Views)

Restructuring Will Not Solve Nigeria's Problem – Atiku / Who Is The Cause Of This Fuel Price Hike In Nigeria This Yuletide? / Amaechi Reveals Cause Of His Problem With Goodluck Jonathan, Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cause Of Nigeria Problem by JUSTICE4Nigeria: 4:48pm On Oct 08, 2017
Finland has the most stable economy in world today. There are less than 20 churches in Finland.
Switzerland has the second most stable economy in the world. Switzerland has less than 30 churches.
Denmark is the third most stable economy in the world. Denmark has about 23 churches in it.
These are countries considered largely atheist in nature, yet so blessed.
Come to Owerri town, SE Nigeria, from MCC junction to Toronto junction, there are 36 churches. That stretch of about 5 km harbours 36 churches, more churches than the entire Switzerland.
Between Owerri and Mgbidi l counted 97 churches and gave up.
According to CAC, Nigeria has over 23,000 registered churches.
We have more churches than schools and hospitals combined.
More pastors than doctors and teachers combined. Everyone is born again. All are covered in the blood of Jesus. All are filled with the Holy Spirit.
Yet none of those claims reflects in the expected moral elevation of society. We are still one of the greediest, laziest, corrupt, deceitful, hypocritical and hateful set of beings on the planet today, with all our Christ and Holy spirit.
Our people need to draw the line between religiosity and stupidity or between spirituality and traditions."

1 Like

Re: Cause Of Nigeria Problem by Sprumbabafather: 4:53pm On Oct 08, 2017
JUSTICE4Nigeria:
Finland has the most stable economy in world today. There are less than 20 churches in Finland.
Switzerland has the second most stable economy in the world. Switzerland has less than 30 churches.
Denmark is the third most stable economy in the world. Denmark has about 23 churches in it.
Come to Owerri town, SE Nigeria, from MCC junction to Toronto junction, there are 36 churches. That stretch of about 5 km harbours 36 churches, more churches than the entire Switzerland.
More pastors than doctors and teachers combined. Everyone is born again. All are covered in the blood of Jesus. All are filled with the Holy Spirit.
Yet none of those claims reflects in the expected moral elevation of society. We are still one of the greediest, laziest, corrupt, deceitful, hypocritical and hateful set of beings on the planet today, with all our Christ and Holy spirit.
Our people need to draw the line between religiosity and stupidity or between spirituality and traditions."

How many mosques did you count in Kano? grin Go and count also. When you get the number then come back and talk.
Re: Cause Of Nigeria Problem by Horlufemi(m): 4:56pm On Oct 08, 2017
I've been trying to tell people dem no hear.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9-4V3HR696k
Re: Cause Of Nigeria Problem by cosby02(m): 4:59pm On Oct 08, 2017
Sprumbabafather:

How many mosques did you count in Kano? grin Go and count also. When you get the number then come back and talk.
leave islam and deal with the message. What the op is trying to tell you is the fact that we are too lazy and religious. not comparing how many churches we have against mosgues. Meanwhile, if you're interested in that, you can open another thread.
Re: Cause Of Nigeria Problem by Sprumbabafather: 5:09pm On Oct 08, 2017
cosby02:

leave islam and deal with the message. What the op is trying to tell you is the fact that we are too lazy and religious. not comparing how many churches we have against mosgues. Meanwhile, if you're interested in that, you can open another thread.

Indirectly you are inferring Christianity alone is the cause of Nigeria problem? Continue to deceive yourself grin
Re: Cause Of Nigeria Problem by Nobody: 5:18pm On Oct 08, 2017
JUSTICE4Nigeria:
our problem in nigeria is corruption which started from grassroot level, imagine ladies would collect monies before open honeypot for us men, the most annoying thing is that it is free gift to them so that they can serve us men to enjoy freely. I think Senate should do something about this abnormality!
Re: Cause Of Nigeria Problem by cosby02(m): 5:33pm On Oct 08, 2017
Sprumbabafather:

Indirectly you are inferring Christianity alone is the cause of Nigeria problem? Continue to deceive yourself grin
Religion....the write up is just an illustration.
Re: Cause Of Nigeria Problem by Sprumbabafather: 5:37pm On Oct 08, 2017
cosby02:

Religion....the write up is just an illustration.

Yeah, that's why I think it should be balanced if he is mentioning a large area as Nigeria. If he mentioned imo state, I will not pick issues with the piece.
Re: Cause Of Nigeria Problem by JUSTICE4Nigeria: 5:56pm On Oct 08, 2017
Sprumbabafather:

I know nothing about mosque am a Christian I start with mine,
Re: Cause Of Nigeria Problem by Sprumbabafather: 5:59pm On Oct 08, 2017
JUSTICE4Nigeria:
I know nothing about mosque am a Christian I start with mine,

Oh yes! And your people alone are the cause of Nigerias whole problems? grin
Re: Cause Of Nigeria Problem by JUSTICE4Nigeria: 6:09pm On Oct 08, 2017
Sprumbabafather:

Oh yes! And your people alone are the cause of Nigerias whole problems? grin
please I can't stoop to ur level of your reasoning

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria In Biggest Trouble Ever / Igbo Group Reveals Person Allegedly Behind Monkeypox Vaccine Hoax In South East / Thread For FSARS;Narrate Your Experience With SARS Operatives.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.