Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,028 members, 7,818,033 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

General Market/food Price ( weekly Update ) - Agriculture (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / General Market/food Price ( weekly Update ) (108272 Views)

Yam Farming In Nigeria: A General Overview / Any Pepper, Cucumber And General Vegetable Farmer Around / Catfish Hatchery Training And General Consultancy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Market/food Price ( weekly Update ) by kagari: 5:01pm On Nov 01, 2017
nurey:

35kg tomato basket sorted 6k to 7k

30kg rodo bag 4500 to 5k

At mile 12 market for this week

Nice work
Re: General Market/food Price ( weekly Update ) by kallsy: 12:06am On Nov 02, 2017
Dear NLs,

We are here to enlarge our catchment area in agricultural produce by given accurate information and putting face to our goods.

Pictures gives us vision to our commodities, it makes is alife. The more we add pictures the more we get customers.

Back to normal bizness. We will be introducing yam flour known as Alibo in our Real Time Market Price Update of Tubes & Grains.

Don't fail to join us on watsapp

1 Like

Re: General Market/food Price ( weekly Update ) by kallsy: 12:41am On Nov 02, 2017
Dear NLs,

The important thing in agricultural business is to find where to buy, sell and the price. You can make use of accurate price shift to commodities in our live update & here successful.

Advantages of Real Time Market Update:
1. You will use price update to evaluate your goods in the shop.
2. It tells you current update and likely amount you should to market with.
3. It will clearly show you which market is preferably.
4. It brings rest of mind as if your in the market.
5. You can meet new customers as resellers or potential buyers.
6. It gives young Nigerians a clear direction on where to invest, what to invest or trade on to make small money if not big.

Do your search well and be SELF-EMPLOYED with or without capital. Start by given 30mins out off your Facebook period to research on agric- product daily

Join Us as we update you regularly starting from Nov 1, we will be given about three days updates

Join us on watsapp

1 Like

Re: General Market/food Price ( weekly Update ) by jendy36(m): 6:55am On Nov 02, 2017
Morning house. What is the price of 25litres of oil in Kaduna and abuja as of yesterday and today?
Re: General Market/food Price ( weekly Update ) by Gpdwise(m): 9:48am On Nov 02, 2017
If you have problem selling ur farm produce especially yam, beans and garri contact me i reside in Port Harcourt my digit are 08139three8908one. Serious minds only
Re: General Market/food Price ( weekly Update ) by kagari: 10:47am On Nov 02, 2017
jendy36:
Morning house. What is the price of 25litres of oil in Kaduna and abuja as of yesterday and today?

Abuja: averagely

12,500 for 25 ltrs for grade A

Kaduna averagely

13,000 for 25 ltrs for grade A
Re: General Market/food Price ( weekly Update ) by kagari: 10:51am On Nov 02, 2017
Gpdwise:
If you have problem selling ur farm produce especially yam, beans and garri contact me if reside in Port Harcourt my digit are 08139three8908one. Serious minds only

Pictures sir

Or drop a little info here to help us
Re: General Market/food Price ( weekly Update ) by kagari: 11:56am On Nov 02, 2017
Produce: Soya Bean

Quantity: Mudu

Colour: light yellow

Market: Gwada market, Niger state

Price: # 180

Observation: it went down #20 from last weeks price

Re: General Market/food Price ( weekly Update ) by jendy36(m): 1:25pm On Nov 02, 2017
kagari:

Abuja: averagely

12,500 for 25 ltrs for grade A

Kaduna averagely

13,000 for 25 ltrs for grade A

Thanks!

Do you have contact of buyers?
Re: General Market/food Price ( weekly Update ) by kagari: 1:47pm On Nov 02, 2017
jendy36:

Thanks!

Do you have contact of buyers?

This question is complicated?

If you have oil for sale

What is your price?

Location?

Pictures?

Contacts?

If it is competitive I assure customers would contact you
Re: General Market/food Price ( weekly Update ) by jendy36(m): 3:23pm On Nov 02, 2017
kagari:

This question is complicated?

If you have oil for sale

What is your price?

Location?

Pictures?

Contacts?

If it is competitive I assure customers would contact you

Ok

I don't have for now. I asked few days ago how to get involved in the Biz. I have access to market where I can buy quality ones at good prices, but I don't know the ins and outs of the Biz, as in, getting them sent to north and how to get ready buyers.

Location is Owerri.

Cheers!
Re: General Market/food Price ( weekly Update ) by kagari: 3:58pm On Nov 02, 2017
jendy36:

Ok

I don't have for now. I asked few days ago how to get involved in the Biz. I have access to market where I can buy quality ones at good prices, but I don't know the ins and outs of the Biz, as in, getting them sent to north and how to get ready buyers.

Location is Owerri.

Cheers!

Since you don't know the business how do you know quality ones?
Re: General Market/food Price ( weekly Update ) by jendy36(m): 6:39pm On Nov 02, 2017
kagari:

Since you don't know the business how do you know quality ones?

I explained the part of the Biz that I don't know.. Sending them to north and getting ready buyers.

Abi I no dey Cook? Why won't I know good ones?
Re: General Market/food Price ( weekly Update ) by kagari: 7:55pm On Nov 02, 2017
jendy36:

I explained the part of the Biz that I don't know.. Sending them to north and getting ready buyers.

Abi I no dey Cook? Why won't I know good ones?

Ooihhh sorry misunderstood you

The thing is no one has tasted your oil in these states

You either come down and create market

Or you keep pushing out your services through social media. Someone would surely contact you

For the start how much do you sell 25 ltrs over there in owerri

Can you send down to abuja at 9000?

If you can, you send down a sample I pay for it, if its OK we are in business
Re: General Market/food Price ( weekly Update ) by Nobody: 8:06pm On Nov 02, 2017
kagari:

Do you have red beans/honey beans/yams prices for Abuja wholesale (Utako market)
Re: General Market/food Price ( weekly Update ) by muhamm3d: 8:14pm On Nov 02, 2017
kagari:
Produce: Soya Bean

Quantity: Mudu

Colour: light yellow

Market: Gwada market, Niger state

Observation: it went down #20 from last weeks price

Sorry how much is it now?
Re: General Market/food Price ( weekly Update ) by kagari: 8:15pm On Nov 02, 2017
EMMAACHILE:

Do you have red beans/honey beans/yams prices for Abuja wholesale (Utako market)

Don't get, are you buying or selling

If you want to buy I can get an updated price tomorrow, utako market.
Re: General Market/food Price ( weekly Update ) by kagari: 8:16pm On Nov 02, 2017
muhamm3d:

Sorry how much is it now?

180 naira
Re: General Market/food Price ( weekly Update ) by Gpdwise(m): 8:16pm On Nov 02, 2017
kagari:

Pictures sir

Or drop a little info here to help us
Kindly wssapp me if you have any of the product at an affordable price
Re: General Market/food Price ( weekly Update ) by kagari: 8:18pm On Nov 02, 2017
Gpdwise:

Kindly wssapp me if you have any of the product at an affordable price

First things first, what is the biggest food market in portharcort?
Re: General Market/food Price ( weekly Update ) by kagari: 8:28pm On Nov 02, 2017
BEANS

In wholesale and retail as of

Thursday 2nd November

1) Bodija market ( Oyo state )

- 100kg/bag: 38 850

- 1 Congo: 650

2) Dawanau market ( Kano state )

- 100kg/bag: 22 800

- 1 Tier: 570

3) Gombe Main Market ( Gombe state )

- 100kg/bag: 36 000

- 1 mudu: 470

4) Igbudu market ( Delta state )

- 100kg/bag: 33 000

- 1 custard/paint picket: 1600

5) Mile 12 market ( Lagos state )

- 100kg/bag: 44 800

- 1 custard/paint bucket: 1500

6) Mutum Biyu market ( Taraba state )

- 100kg/bag: 26 500

- 1 Tier: 650

7) Nkwo nnewi market ( Anambra state )

- 100kg/bag: 30000

- 1 custard/paint bucket: 1400

Observation: there was significant drop in price in dawanau market kano for olotu beans

Source: novusagro
Re: General Market/food Price ( weekly Update ) by Gpdwise(m): 10:13pm On Nov 02, 2017
kagari:

First things first, what is the biggest food market in portharcort?
Wssapp me if u want information
Re: General Market/food Price ( weekly Update ) by Nobody: 2:19am On Nov 03, 2017
kagari:

Don't get, are you buying or selling

If you want to buy I can get an updated price tomorrow, utako market.
Buying wholesale. OK I will appreciate
Re: General Market/food Price ( weekly Update ) by jendy36(m): 4:15am On Nov 03, 2017
kagari:

Ooihhh sorry misunderstood you

The thing is no one has tasted your oil in these states

You either come down and create market

Or you keep pushing out your services through social media. Someone would surely contact you

Thanks for the clarification!

For the 9k, is keg inclusive?
Re: General Market/food Price ( weekly Update ) by kagari: 8:51am On Nov 03, 2017
jendy36:

Thanks for the clarification!

For the 9k, is keg inclusive?

Definitely, or do you tie in nylon undecided
Re: General Market/food Price ( weekly Update ) by kagari: 10:18am On Nov 03, 2017
EMMAACHILE:

Buying wholesale. OK I will appreciate

Utako

Bean ( big brown ): 41 000 (100kg)

Honey bean: couldn't come across it

Yam:
Big: 450
Medium: 300
Small: 180 - 200

Hope this helps

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General Market/food Price ( weekly Update ) by kagari: 10:40am On Nov 04, 2017
Good morning all.
Re: General Market/food Price ( weekly Update ) by maasoap(m): 8:05am On Nov 05, 2017
kagari:

Oil, keg and transport? 9k! To Abuja?
Re: General Market/food Price ( weekly Update ) by Singapore1(m): 8:23am On Nov 05, 2017
maasoap:

lmao grin
Re: General Market/food Price ( weekly Update ) by kagari: 2:17pm On Nov 05, 2017
maasoap:

Don't be surprised, oil has dropped to 6500 without keg, 7000 with keg in some states in some the south east and south south
Re: General Market/food Price ( weekly Update ) by maasoap(m): 3:13pm On Nov 05, 2017
kagari:

Don't be surprised, oil has dropped to 6500 without keg, 7000 with keg in some states in some the south east and south south
Waiting for your next update then.
Re: General Market/food Price ( weekly Update ) by skysun: 4:17pm On Nov 05, 2017
kagari:

which state please

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (31) (Reply)

How Do I Start Snail Rearing? / Maize Farming Startup / PICTURES..The Construction Of Free Range Snail Farming System.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.