Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,630 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:15 PM

General Market/food Price ( weekly Update ) - Agriculture (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / General Market/food Price ( weekly Update ) (108289 Views)

Yam Farming In Nigeria: A General Overview / Any Pepper, Cucumber And General Vegetable Farmer Around / Catfish Hatchery Training And General Consultancy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Market/food Price ( weekly Update ) by popoolaRofiat(f): 5:41pm On Nov 08, 2017
kagari:
Market observations :

- price of old beans white per bag is actually crashing

- price of new beans white per bag is actually going up

- price of onions is going up

- price of yam all types for wholesale is crashing

- price for plantain wholesale is crashing

- price for potatoes per bag is crashing

- price for 25 ltrs of red oil crashing

These observations are solely for karmo Tuesday market in abuja which is like the cheapest wholesale market in abuja

their prices
Re: General Market/food Price ( weekly Update ) by kagari: 5:56pm On Nov 08, 2017
popoolaRofiat:

their prices

Go through the pages I do a weekly update since I started the thread
Re: General Market/food Price ( weekly Update ) by popoolaRofiat(f): 6:07pm On Nov 08, 2017
kagari:

Go through the pages I do a weekly update since I started the thread

I thought you sald its weekly and you sald this is Tuesday's update without price so you have to give us the present price to compare with previous one so as to know if its crashing or not .You can't just tell us its crashing and we accept like that updates the price and let us compare with last market price
Re: General Market/food Price ( weekly Update ) by kagari: 8:20pm On Nov 08, 2017
popoolaRofiat:

I thought you sald its weekly and you sald this is Tuesday's update without price so you have to give us the present price to compare with previous one so as to know if its crashing or not .You can't just tell us its crashing and we accept like that updates the price and let us compare with last market price

I updated the price go through the thread
Re: General Market/food Price ( weekly Update ) by Konquest: 12:48am On Nov 09, 2017
kagari:
This is a thread born out of the need for a central knowledge of foodstuffs in different market of each state. I would be updating weekly with Utako market in abuja with time would switch to mile 12 in Lagos cause I believe that should be a more centralised national food market.

Would be updating prices every week preferably Fridays, but some prices could be updated once or twice a week depending on the price trend in the market

If you trade in foodstuffs, update your food prices here and also your market and state.

Thank you as you follow
Re: General Market/food Price ( weekly Update ) by dnapstar(m): 8:14am On Nov 09, 2017
popoolaRofiat:

Why all the attacks? Lets learn to show appreciation, nobody is paying him to provide these updates, so lets appreciate the little he is doing. If you feel this is not good enough or the prices are no accurate, why not provide your own or better still create your own thread.
Re: General Market/food Price ( weekly Update ) by es144000: 8:52am On Nov 09, 2017
I was at mile 2 lagos to find out about price of beans(red,brown) and discovered they sell in 50kg bags as opposed to 100kg quoted on this forum, price was btw20 and. 22k for 50kg bags

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General Market/food Price ( weekly Update ) by Gpdwise(m): 3:05pm On Nov 09, 2017
I have 2kg and above life fowl for sale in PH at a price of 1400.
Re: General Market/food Price ( weekly Update ) by kallsy: 5:40pm On Nov 09, 2017
Dear NLs,

To make your update look more real pictures are highly needed.

You can learn from our Real Time Market Update from Niger State ranges from Tubers & Grains.

Is time your relax at home and ask us to provide the real time price. If favourable we will purchase for at very low price.

Join our Real Time Market & Price list. The only Group that provide live price update, pictures inclusive.

Join us on watsapp
Kalu Sunday.
Re: General Market/food Price ( weekly Update ) by kagari: 7:17pm On Nov 09, 2017
dnapstar:

Why all the attacks? Lets learn to show appreciation, nobody is paying him to provide these updates, so lets appreciate the little he is doing. If you feel this is not good enough or the prices are no accurate, why not provide your own or better still create your own thread.

Didn't want to put it in that light, she was just attacking me like I was making money from it, everybody needs to contribute to checkmate price and help create little jobs for some people via agriculture

1 Like

Re: General Market/food Price ( weekly Update ) by kagari: 7:18pm On Nov 09, 2017
Gpdwise:
I have 2kg and above life fowl for sale in PH at a price of 1400.

Pictures sir
Re: General Market/food Price ( weekly Update ) by kagari: 7:19pm On Nov 09, 2017
es144000:
I was at mile 2 lagos to find out about price of beans(red,brown) and discovered they sell in 50kg bags as opposed to 100kg quoted on this forum, price was btw20 and. 22k for 50kg bags

They rebag in 50kg. But when you buy in wholesale from the north its mostly in approx 108kg bags

1 Like

Re: General Market/food Price ( weekly Update ) by Singapore1(m): 9:44pm On Nov 09, 2017
Re: General Market/food Price ( weekly Update ) by kagari: 9:55pm On Nov 09, 2017
Singapore1:
24,000$

Btc available

Localbitcoin

365/$

undecided undecided undecided dude you are in the wrong place
Re: General Market/food Price ( weekly Update ) by Singapore1(m): 9:59pm On Nov 09, 2017
kagari:

undecided undecided undecided dude you are in the wrong place

Please blame it on nature ..feeling sleepy

Please help to unquote it
No vex my brother
Re: General Market/food Price ( weekly Update ) by Gpdwise(m): 11:08pm On Nov 09, 2017
Re: General Market/food Price ( weekly Update ) by kagari: 11:12pm On Nov 09, 2017
Gpdwise:

https://www.nairaland.com/4045251/2.2kg-broilers-rate-1300-sale

Bro post the pictures on the thread people will contact you
Re: General Market/food Price ( weekly Update ) by Nobody: 3:42am On Nov 10, 2017
Variety: Abuja yam (Abuja pampers) also known as Kwasi
Market: Paiko International Yam market, Niger State

Remark: Looks pricey but very good yam. By evening, all yams were all bought from the market. Huge trucks especially to Lagos available.

Re: General Market/food Price ( weekly Update ) by Nobody: 3:44am On Nov 10, 2017
Variety: Abuja yam
Paiko International Market, Niger State

Re: General Market/food Price ( weekly Update ) by Nobody: 3:47am On Nov 10, 2017
200 pieces (2 sets) @ 27,000/22,000
Variety: Abuja yam or pampers (kwasi)
Market: Paiko International Market

Re: General Market/food Price ( weekly Update ) by kagari: 10:11am On Nov 10, 2017
25 ltrs Oil price for different markets

As of 9 November 2017

- Gombe Main Market ( Gombe ): 10 700

- Minna ultra Modern ( Niger ): 13 200

- Bodija Market ( Oyo ): 14 000

- Ogige Market ( Enugu ): 16 000

- Lokoja Int Market ( Kogi ): 12 500

- Sabo Market ( Oyo ): 14 000

- Iddo Market ( Lagos ): 11 500

- Keffi Market ( Nassarawa ): 9500

- Akpana Idem Market ( Akwaibom): 9000

- Ikot Obom Market ( Cross river ): 15 000

- Anchau Market ( Kaduna ): 12 000

- Gambaru Market ( Borno ): 12 800

- Garage ( Delta ): 8000

- Igbudu Market ( Delta ): 8000

- Garki Modern Market ( Abuja ): 13 000

- Maigatari Market ( Jigawa ): 13 800

- Oluode Market ( Osun ): 12 000

- Relief Market ( Anambra ): 7000

- Opolo Market ( Bayelsa ): 10 000

- Umuahia Main Market ( Abia ): 7000

- Karmo Market ( Abuja ): 12 500

Source: novusagro
Re: General Market/food Price ( weekly Update ) by Singapore1(m): 1:26pm On Nov 10, 2017
kagari:
25 ltrs Oil price for different markets

As of 9 November 2017

- Gombe Main Market ( Gombe ): 10 700

- Minna ultra Modern ( Niger ): 13 200

- Bodija Market ( Oyo ): 14 000

- Ogige Market ( Enugu ): 16 000

- Lokoja Int Market ( Kogi ): 12 500

- Sabo Market ( Oyo ): 6000

- Iddo Market ( Lagos ): 11 500

- Keffi Market ( Nassarawa ): 9500

- Akpana Idem Market ( Akwaibom): 9000

- Ikot Obom Market ( Cross river ): 15 000

- Anchau Market ( Kaduna ): 12 000

- Gambaru Market ( Borno ): 12 800

- Garage ( Delta ): 8000

- Igbudu Market ( Delta ): 8000

- Garki Modern Market ( Abuja ): 13 000

- Maigatari Market ( Jigawa ): 13 800

- Oluode Market ( Osun ): 12 000

- Relief Market ( Anambra ): 7000

- Opolo Market ( Bayelsa ): 10 000

- Umuahia Main Market ( Abia ): 7000

- Karmo Market ( Abuja ): 12 500

Source: novusagro
Which sabo market.. The same sabo for Ibadan where I dey currently?
This misleading information sef
Sabo is same price as bodija
Re: General Market/food Price ( weekly Update ) by kagari: 1:58pm On Nov 10, 2017
Singapore1:

Which sabo market.. The same sabo for Ibadan where I dey currently?
This misleading information sef
Sabo is same price as bodija

I believe 14 000
Re: General Market/food Price ( weekly Update ) by Singapore1(m): 2:37pm On Nov 10, 2017
kagari:

I believe 14 000

yes
Re: General Market/food Price ( weekly Update ) by Ayorinde115: 12:23pm On Nov 11, 2017
Enka Skimmed powder milk (25kg)- N32,000 per bag.

Re: General Market/food Price ( weekly Update ) by kallsy: 9:30am On Nov 12, 2017
Dear NLs,

Tubers & Grains Real Time Market are making the buying and selling of agriculture product interesting. We purchase different commodities to our customers which ranges from Tubers ( Yam and Potato) and Grains ([quote][/quote] Soya beans, Melon, Maize, Millet.... dry Okro, dry Pepper etc).

We represent different Yam market in Niger State... We have made our customers to notice that the middle men makes better profits by only purchasing Yam & Potato. The Question is why? The answer is, your buying blindly.

WE ARE BRINGING THE SAME MARKET TO YOUR HOME VIA YOUR WATSAPP WHICH INCLUDES; PICTURES, LIVE PRICING OF PRODUCTS ( YAM AND OTHERS) WITH LOCAL FARMER, VIDEO ON DEMAND.

YAM MARKET TRICKS.

1. CATEGORIES; No farmer brings same category of yam to the market nor a particular LAND decided to yield same size. Most are separated by the middle men to make more money.

TUBES & GRAINS HAS ONLY
a, Small with some Meduim
b, Meduim with some Big
c, Big with some Large
d, Large\ Extra Large. ( No one can separate these two groups)

2. PRICE: Most Marketers brings down the price and confuse your with different categories of yam sizes/prices.

3. PROPAGANDA's: Most Marketers will start injecting FEARs into their customers that OTHERS are SCAMMERS. Try to purchase else where and compare the qualities. Most buyers are happy by receiving the goods they paid for, fine and good. The Question is: Is the goods equal to the value of the money? If, Yes or No...how do you know? Only if you compare.

NOTE: If you have purchase from me, try another person....then the DIFF WILL BE CLEAR (7UP). It you have being purchase else where try one set from me.

GRAIN MARKET TRICKS.

Most will give you low price, after transferring the money the price will change. No refund policy.

Join Us as we give you live update
07030603151 {watsapp}
Mr Kalu

REMEMBER COMPETITION MAKES US BETTER.
Re: General Market/food Price ( weekly Update ) by kagari: 10:12pm On Nov 12, 2017
Beans ( Olotun 100kg )

Price For 10th Nov 2017

- Garage Market ( Delta ): 36 000

- Umuahia Main Market ( Abia ). 35 000

- Abakpa Market ( Ebonyi ): 32 000

- Ujemeh Market ( Edo ): 34 000

- Mile 12 Market ( Lagos ): 45 000

- Mile 3 Market ( PH ): 32 000

- Alaba Rago ( Lagos ): 48 000

- Oke-Odo ( Lagos ): 46 000

- Gombe Main Market ( Gombe ): 36 000

- Mai Adua Market ( Katsina ): 23 200

- Ughelli Main Market ( Delta ): 33 000

- Ishibori Market ( Cross River ): 38 500

- Dandume Market ( Katsina ): 32 000

- Bodija Market ( Oyo ): 38 000

- Opolo Market ( Bayelsa ): 36 000

- Giwa Market ( Kaduna ): 34 000

- Utako Market ( Abuja ): 40 000

- Keffi Market ( Nassarawa ): 45 000

- Gambaru Market ( Bornu ): 26 000

- Ikot Ekpene Market ( Akwaibom): 36 000

- Orlu Market ( IMO ): 32 000

- Shekona Market ( Osun ): 24 000 ( 50kg )

- Dawanau Market ( Kano ): 26 000

Source

Novusagro

1 Like

Re: General Market/food Price ( weekly Update ) by remiologi(f): 1:31am On Nov 13, 2017
Hello there,

thank you for clicking this headline, am happy to inform you from REMY FOODS about this NATURAL Libido Enhancer Drink made from Natural Herbs...it's ingredients are TIGER NUTS, DATES, COCONUT, GINGER ( CLOVES or CINNAMON are optional ) preservatives or additives are never included in this drink.

This drink can be consumed by a Man/ Woman on a daily basis, a very rich and creamy taste that will always tickle your fancy....hmmmm. The effectiveness of this drink is research based or you ask a doctor.

Available on demand as it is always prepared fresh prior to delivery, so you can always enjoy the freshness.

Other product available is FORTIFIED PAP in diffrent variants for Adults and Babies. Yellow, White Brown Sorghum spiced with selection of Ginger, Garlic, Cloves, Tumeric, Tigernuts, Soya beans, Crayfish, Dryfish, Groundnuts.

....no grains no smell.

REMY FOODS
No, 15 WALTER ANDEM STR, U-TURN ABULE EGBA
LAGOS.
08054773468, 07062424081

Re: General Market/food Price ( weekly Update ) by remiologi(f): 1:38am On Nov 13, 2017
remiologi:
Hello there,

thank you for clicking this headline, am happy to inform you from REMY FOODS about this NATURAL Libido Enhancer Drink made from Natural Herbs...it's ingredients are TIGER NUTS, DATES, COCONUT, GINGER ( CLOVES or CINNAMON are optional ) preservatives or additives are never included in this drink.

This drink can be consumed by a Man/ Woman on a daily basis, a very rich and creamy taste that will always tickle your fancy....hmmmm. The effectiveness of this drink is research based or you ask a doctor.

Available on demand as it is always prepared fresh prior to delivery, so you can always enjoy the freshness.

Other product available is FORTIFIED PAP in diffrent variants for Adults and Babies. Yellow, White Brown Sorghum spiced with selection of Ginger, Garlic, Cloves, Tumeric, Tigernuts, Soya beans, Crayfish, Dryfish, Groundnuts.

....no grains no smell.

REMY FOODS
LAGOS.
08054773468, 07062424081

The picture there is the package for any type of PAP variant selected. ( Paint Bucket Size).

Price Ranges from #2,700- # 3,500
Location is Abule Egba Lagos.

The tiger nut drink is also available in the regular ( 5litres keg) sorry I missed the pic.
Price is #3,500.

1 Share

Re: General Market/food Price ( weekly Update ) by kallsy: 5:24am On Nov 13, 2017
remiologi:
Hello there,

....no grains no smell.

REMY FOODS
LAGOS.
08054773468, 07062424081

Let me supply Soya beans and others grains to you.
Re: General Market/food Price ( weekly Update ) by Chukslar: 1:04pm On Nov 13, 2017
I need up to 50 tons or more of Maize/Corn and Potato every 4 weeks for the next 3 years.

Agreements and every other necessary document will be signed between the supplier and my company Elveden Resources Nig.

Supply needed urgently.

Send your Quotation to chukslar@yahoo.com or call 08038084197

Thanks.
Re: General Market/food Price ( weekly Update ) by kagari: 3:14pm On Nov 13, 2017
Chukslar:
I need up to 50 tons or more of Maize/Corn and Potato every 4 weeks for the next 3 years.

Agreements and every other necessary document will be signed between the supplier and my company Elveden Resources Nig.

Supply needed urgently.

Send your Quotation to chukslar@yahoo.com or call 08038084197

Thanks.

Sir is it

50 tonnes each of maize and potatoes

Or

25 tonnes maize , 25 tonnes potatoes

Location to be delivered?

This would help supplies in drafting their proposals sir

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (31) (Reply)

How Do I Start Snail Rearing? / Maize Farming Startup / PICTURES..The Construction Of Free Range Snail Farming System.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.