Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,644 members, 7,809,424 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:21 AM

They Got Pregnant The Same Time, Shares Pics Of Their Baby At 4 Month - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / They Got Pregnant The Same Time, Shares Pics Of Their Baby At 4 Month (1776 Views)

I Got Pregnant Without Sexual Intercourse, Woman Tells Court In Kwara / Woman Who Got Pregnant While On Birth Control Gives Birth To Baby Holding IUD / Lovely Photo Of Couple Kissing But Their Baby Does Not Show One Bit Of Interest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

They Got Pregnant The Same Time, Shares Pics Of Their Baby At 4 Month by streets2empire: 5:59am On Oct 09, 2017
This is so cute. Three friends all got pregnant at the same time. After four month they took to their Instagram profile t share their cute babies at 4 months old. See pics;

Re: They Got Pregnant The Same Time, Shares Pics Of Their Baby At 4 Month by streets2empire: 6:00am On Oct 09, 2017
just cute..

Re: They Got Pregnant The Same Time, Shares Pics Of Their Baby At 4 Month by MrGreenMavro: 6:16am On Oct 09, 2017
They should v also disclosed the names of their babies... am sure at Ten, they will be Fat, fatter, fattest
Re: They Got Pregnant The Same Time, Shares Pics Of Their Baby At 4 Month by Ndlistic(m): 6:17am On Oct 09, 2017
Just so Amazing

2 Likes

Re: They Got Pregnant The Same Time, Shares Pics Of Their Baby At 4 Month by Tinnytony24(m): 6:38am On Oct 09, 2017
Aww how sweet kiss... Godbless'em women looking for fruit of the womb cool... Amen!!

2 Likes

Re: They Got Pregnant The Same Time, Shares Pics Of Their Baby At 4 Month by Florblu(f): 7:10am On Oct 09, 2017
This is sweet.
I might have to do this with a female friend
Re: They Got Pregnant The Same Time, Shares Pics Of Their Baby At 4 Month by Benbisco(f): 12:45pm On Oct 09, 2017
After this, what next? Share pictures of their next pregnancies or the kids starting school at the same time?
Re: They Got Pregnant The Same Time, Shares Pics Of Their Baby At 4 Month by Jimbiz(m): 1:23pm On Oct 09, 2017
Benbisco:
After this, what next? Share pictures of their next pregnancies or the kids starting school at the same time?
Just admit you like it, u must not hate everything. is not good for your health
Re: They Got Pregnant The Same Time, Shares Pics Of Their Baby At 4 Month by Prognose: 1:30pm On Oct 09, 2017
This is a very nice concept!

Thank goodness for once the was no nudity.
Re: They Got Pregnant The Same Time, Shares Pics Of Their Baby At 4 Month by Khaliyah(m): 1:49pm On Oct 09, 2017
How about these

Re: They Got Pregnant The Same Time, Shares Pics Of Their Baby At 4 Month by jashar(f): 8:29pm On Oct 09, 2017
Are they all married?
Re: They Got Pregnant The Same Time, Shares Pics Of Their Baby At 4 Month by Benbisco(f): 10:05pm On Oct 10, 2017
Jimbiz:

Just admit you like it, u must not hate everything. is not good for your health

What is the relationship between what you just wrote and what I posted?

What is your definition of hate?

I desired such from God and he gave me so I can't hate someone else's.

(1) (Reply)

Widow Chased Away From Husband’s House Over Male Child / Should We Relocate To Lokoja, Kogi State For A Federal Job? / Help My Family Is Getting Destroyed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.