Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,928 members, 7,810,581 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:28 AM

I Got Pregnant Without Sexual Intercourse, Woman Tells Court In Kwara - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Got Pregnant Without Sexual Intercourse, Woman Tells Court In Kwara (67568 Views)

I Beat My Husband Because He Orders Me Around, Woman Tells Court / My Husband Starves Me Of Sex – Woman Tells Court / I Slept With My Brother-in-law Unknowingly, Woman Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Got Pregnant Without Sexual Intercourse, Woman Tells Court In Kwara by Islie: 1:43pm On Jun 26, 2023
A divorce-seeking woman, Taibat Abubakar, has accused her husband, Abubakar Salihu, of getting her pregnant without having sexual intercourse.

Taibat told a magistrates’ court in Kwara State that she cannot explain how she became pregnant without having had penetrative vaginal sex with her husband.

She told the court that her husband, Salihu, had asked her to marry him, but she refused because she did not have any affection for him.

“He said I should marry him, but I said no because I don’t love him. But he insisted and said whether I liked it or not, I didn’t have a choice over his proposal,” Taibat told the court.

Taibat added that even after regretting his proposal, Salibu insisted, saying that whether she liked it or not, she had no choice but to accept it.

According to her, Salibu then called her one day to tell her she was pregnant for him and that she must not abort it.

Though surprised, I didn’t take it seriously until I didn’t see my period at the end of the month without having sex with him,” she added.

Taibat, prayed to the court to dissolve the marriage, demanded ₦10,000 monthly for the feeding of the child, and also urged the court to order the estranged husband to pay the child’s school fees.

Meanwhile, Salihu denied Taibat’s submissions, claiming that she initially refused his advances but that they later got along.

Salihu told the court that he had “consciously” had physical sex with his wife, not in a dream or in the spiritual realm, as Taibat has claimed.

The Magistrate, Ajibade Lawal, told the couple to maintain their status quo until the next adjourned date of Tuesday, July 25.

https://guardian.ng/news/i-got-pregnant-without-sexual-intercourse-woman-tells-court-in-kwara/

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Got Pregnant Without Sexual Intercourse, Woman Tells Court In Kwara by pyyxxaro: 1:46pm On Jun 26, 2023
That’s IMMACULATE 🙌🏿

Na BLUETOOTH e use give am the belle

116 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Got Pregnant Without Sexual Intercourse, Woman Tells Court In Kwara by talented321: 1:47pm On Jun 26, 2023
Don't blame women who are confused or has feminist mentality it is not easy choping breakfast from all the men you thought loved you.
I know what i face the first time i was served breakfast.

36 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Got Pregnant Without Sexual Intercourse, Woman Tells Court In Kwara by ahnie: 1:53pm On Jun 26, 2023
Here for the comments

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Got Pregnant Without Sexual Intercourse, Woman Tells Court In Kwara by TemplarLandry: 2:03pm On Jun 26, 2023
grin
Re: I Got Pregnant Without Sexual Intercourse, Woman Tells Court In Kwara by Rhema04(m): 2:06pm On Jun 26, 2023
Inside life... ah ah

Orisirisi

1 Like

Re: I Got Pregnant Without Sexual Intercourse, Woman Tells Court In Kwara by Coolsat(m): 2:06pm On Jun 26, 2023
Wahala
Re: I Got Pregnant Without Sexual Intercourse, Woman Tells Court In Kwara by Khallicopyro: 2:06pm On Jun 26, 2023
Blood of god! Omo! INEC chairman dey learn for where some people dey

92 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Got Pregnant Without Sexual Intercourse, Woman Tells Court In Kwara by Pandev(m): 2:11pm On Jun 26, 2023
What? grin grin grin. He didn't have sex with you but you are asking for money for the upkeep of the child. I don't understand

176 Likes 13 Shares

Re: I Got Pregnant Without Sexual Intercourse, Woman Tells Court In Kwara by correctyourself(m): 2:16pm On Jun 26, 2023
Khallicopyro:
Blood of god! Omo! INEC chairman dey learn for where some people dey

grin yuumm

2 Likes

Re: I Got Pregnant Without Sexual Intercourse, Woman Tells Court In Kwara by ManWater: 2:35pm On Jun 26, 2023
A divorce-seeking woman, Taibat Abubakar, has accused her husband, Abubakar Salihu, of getting her pregnant without having sexual intercourse.

Salihu told the court that he had “consciously” had physical sex with his wife, not in a dream or in the spiritual realm, as Taibat has claimed.
Pregnancy without intercourse? shocked

Only possible explanation is Salihu drugged Taibat into unconsciousness before having intercourse with her.

78 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I Got Pregnant Without Sexual Intercourse, Woman Tells Court In Kwara by Exmilitant(m): 2:43pm On Jun 26, 2023
So no be only Jesus Sabi that miracle undecided

It is spiritual. Fulani men are skilled in that kind of magic!
I know one who haven't seen his wife for eight years but she has borne him five kids!!

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Got Pregnant Without Sexual Intercourse, Woman Tells Court In Kwara by omoadeleye(m): 2:44pm On Jun 26, 2023
Immaculate conception

4 Likes

Re: I Got Pregnant Without Sexual Intercourse, Woman Tells Court In Kwara by iCauseTrouble: 2:44pm On Jun 26, 2023
grin
Re: I Got Pregnant Without Sexual Intercourse, Woman Tells Court In Kwara by Padipadi(m): 2:44pm On Jun 26, 2023
Lmao.
Women and drama?
The first contention.
Why did you agree to marry him?
Your NO would have been NO till you marry who you loved and ll be willing to open legs for. No dey cap mumu excuse

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Got Pregnant Without Sexual Intercourse, Woman Tells Court In Kwara by MarketDispatch: 2:44pm On Jun 26, 2023
Mother Mary

6 Likes

Re: I Got Pregnant Without Sexual Intercourse, Woman Tells Court In Kwara by adioolayi(m): 2:44pm On Jun 26, 2023
grin grin grin grin grin

"According to her, Salibu then called her one day to tell her she was pregnant for him and that she must not abort it.

“Though surprised, I didn’t take it seriously until I didn’t see my period at the end of the month without having sex with him,” she added."

grin grin grin grin I don't even know what to type cheesy grin cheesy cheesy

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Got Pregnant Without Sexual Intercourse, Woman Tells Court In Kwara by isabi2lof: 2:44pm On Jun 26, 2023
Wonderful cheesy
Re: I Got Pregnant Without Sexual Intercourse, Woman Tells Court In Kwara by Earthquakes: 2:44pm On Jun 26, 2023
Lol use me as a dislike button if you don't understand the news undecided

Am sure Jesus is not planning to come again, NOT in Nigeria grin

6 Likes

Re: I Got Pregnant Without Sexual Intercourse, Woman Tells Court In Kwara by Pwettylinda(f): 2:44pm On Jun 26, 2023
grin
Re: I Got Pregnant Without Sexual Intercourse, Woman Tells Court In Kwara by infogenius(m): 2:44pm On Jun 26, 2023
grin Bunch of clowns.
Just imagine the joke.
Everyone now is looking for a reason to get attention.
The world is now turning into entertainment where we they people are fast becoming entertainers.

2 Likes

Re: I Got Pregnant Without Sexual Intercourse, Woman Tells Court In Kwara by KomonSense: 2:45pm On Jun 26, 2023
Ahenu
Re: I Got Pregnant Without Sexual Intercourse, Woman Tells Court In Kwara by Lanretoye(m): 2:45pm On Jun 26, 2023
You drink sperm?

8 Likes

Re: I Got Pregnant Without Sexual Intercourse, Woman Tells Court In Kwara by MikeMicheal(m): 2:45pm On Jun 26, 2023
Dont worry you will born Jesus grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Got Pregnant Without Sexual Intercourse, Woman Tells Court In Kwara by Jahzrockballer(m): 2:45pm On Jun 26, 2023
Mother Mary

1 Like

Re: I Got Pregnant Without Sexual Intercourse, Woman Tells Court In Kwara by GboyegaD(m): 2:45pm On Jun 26, 2023
Could there have been intense romance that led to the man releasing around her Vj and the sperm cells swimming into her?

4 Likes

Re: I Got Pregnant Without Sexual Intercourse, Woman Tells Court In Kwara by KomonSense: 2:45pm On Jun 26, 2023
Islamic Maria

1 Like

Re: I Got Pregnant Without Sexual Intercourse, Woman Tells Court In Kwara by Primusinterpares(m): 2:45pm On Jun 26, 2023
Mary version 2 loading
Re: I Got Pregnant Without Sexual Intercourse, Woman Tells Court In Kwara by Muhylonaire007: 2:45pm On Jun 26, 2023
Lol... Ose ó, èèyàn Holy Mary grin grin, if you are ready to tell us the truth let us know.
And please remember to tell us when you were on top, riding like a biker riding a power bike grin grin grin and how you changed style and you were shouting yes yes yes yes baby grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: I Got Pregnant Without Sexual Intercourse, Woman Tells Court In Kwara by schoolboymatt(m): 2:45pm On Jun 26, 2023
just wondering what she meant by saying she didn't have a choice over his proposal. could be a force marriage.

about her not knowing how she got pregnant?

please!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Got Pregnant Without Sexual Intercourse, Woman Tells Court In Kwara by papiwyte(m): 2:45pm On Jun 26, 2023
Another Mary mother of Jesus sighted grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: I Got Pregnant Without Sexual Intercourse, Woman Tells Court In Kwara by noble71(m): 2:45pm On Jun 26, 2023
shocked
Virgin Mary 2.0 loading....

Meanwhile sell your Pi to us at good rate.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Whatsapp Exposes Zimbabwean Man's Affair With Wife’s Much Younger Sister (Pics) / Can You Punish A Cheating Wife Like This?? / Make Sure You Marry A Woman Who Makes Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.