Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,259 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

"Davido Killed Tagbo, Chime, DJ Olu, 3 Of His Friends": Fan; Davido Replies - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Davido Killed Tagbo, Chime, DJ Olu, 3 Of His Friends": Fan; Davido Replies (73360 Views)

Aloma: I Was Offered N100m To Say That Davido Killed Tagbo (Video) / Davido Reacts To Caroline Danjuma's Allegations Over Tagbo's Death / Dead Tagbo Umeike: Caroline Danjuma Accused Davido Of Dumping His Body & Running (2) (3) (4)

Re: "Davido Killed Tagbo, Chime, DJ Olu, 3 Of His Friends": Fan; Davido Replies by Tolams16(m): 1:34pm On Oct 09, 2017
Chai davido! Now no award for U. No one once to be associated with anything murder.
Re: "Davido Killed Tagbo, Chime, DJ Olu, 3 Of His Friends": Fan; Davido Replies by 1miccza: 1:37pm On Oct 09, 2017
What's epic here?? To me that looked more like a response that was more evasive.
Re: "Davido Killed Tagbo, Chime, DJ Olu, 3 Of His Friends": Fan; Davido Replies by donnish69: 1:39pm On Oct 09, 2017
Mowunmiaf:
I am an insider who know the whole story. The world will know the truth”

That reply davido give am ehn, God bless you (for letting us know that you know the story)
are you thinking what I am thinking.

Re: "Davido Killed Tagbo, Chime, DJ Olu, 3 Of His Friends": Fan; Davido Replies by Funkybabee(f): 1:39pm On Oct 09, 2017
May God reveal the whole truth cuz i don't like this shit
Re: "Davido Killed Tagbo, Chime, DJ Olu, 3 Of His Friends": Fan; Davido Replies by baddosky1: 1:40pm On Oct 09, 2017
What a dry response from Davido
Re: "Davido Killed Tagbo, Chime, DJ Olu, 3 Of His Friends": Fan; Davido Replies by Nobody: 1:41pm On Oct 09, 2017
PROPUNTER:
TB Joshua, Oyakhilome and Co, una no go kill me.
Usher: Pastor this woman was born deaf and dumb. 5 minutes
ago as you were ministering, she felt warmth all over her body.
Now pastor she can hear, she can talk, Daddy it's a miracle!
Pastor TB/Chris/Co: Hallelujah!!! Hallelujah!!!
Praise the Lord!!!! AMEN!!!!
Woman come forward. What is your name?
Woman: My name is Edna Lois Wogu
Pastor TB/Chris/Co: Where are you from?
Woman: I'm from Omorku, Rivers State.
Bla bla bla
Now my questions are quite simple, so simple a simpleton can
actually make sense out of them.

1. Who taught the woman how to shape the words and
pronounce them?

2. Who taught her the language, dialect or accent she spoke?

3. She hasn't heard the instruction "come forward" before, how
then does she know what it means?

Make I go do something, I dey come.
God's miracles do not come like your 10mbdata subscription. When He blesses you, it is in the full package....MIRACLE!!!!!

Re: "Davido Killed Tagbo, Chime, DJ Olu, 3 Of His Friends": Fan; Davido Replies by PierreDeFermat(m): 1:50pm On Oct 09, 2017
deb303:
davido must be going through hard times..guess someone is trying to stain his and that of his dad reputation..becareful Dave. not everybody is happy about your success
but how are you sure he's innocent? are you his PA? or he can't commit evil because he's a singer? I don't trust Nigerians and I don't know anybody from anywhere and don't know what anybody can do. this is the same way girls like you trust innocent looking nice and well behaved aristos till they use you for rituals. People are so evil and fetish in this part of the world. I can't say he knows about their deaths and I can't say he doesn't know about their deaths. inu jin,ko jeka rikun ashebi,nobody can be trusted

Re: "Davido Killed Tagbo, Chime, DJ Olu, 3 Of His Friends": Fan; Davido Replies by onatisi(m): 1:50pm On Oct 09, 2017
ProWalker:
The idiot claimed he knows everything about the murder and in the same breathe is saying something is fishy.
this really got me cracking , but you are very correct and it shows the terrible extent some ppl hatred can go in pulling down someone . davido should just keep quiet and ignore haters . and after this episodes , he should mellow and limit his group gatherings .

Re: "Davido Killed Tagbo, Chime, DJ Olu, 3 Of His Friends": Fan; Davido Replies by AlanSugar(m): 1:54pm On Oct 09, 2017
PROPUNTER:
Bla bla bla

pronounce them?

Hahahaha, African spiritual corruption at play. They'll tell its Holly ghost fire! Stupid thieving clowns.
Re: "Davido Killed Tagbo, Chime, DJ Olu, 3 Of His Friends": Fan; Davido Replies by Relationship56(m): 1:55pm On Oct 09, 2017
This is serious....something is really stinking!!! Also read: Top 10 Blogs that Accept Sponsored Posts in Nigeria and Prices=>http://www.frabidel.com/blog/top-10-blogs-accept-sponsored-posts-nigeria-prices/
Re: "Davido Killed Tagbo, Chime, DJ Olu, 3 Of His Friends": Fan; Davido Replies by Neddyogu(m): 2:01pm On Oct 09, 2017
[quote author=donstan18 post=61245318]"Always remember... Rumors are carried by haters, spreaded by fools, and accepted by idiots."

Spreaded?
Re: "Davido Killed Tagbo, Chime, DJ Olu, 3 Of His Friends": Fan; Davido Replies by zionmade1: 2:02pm On Oct 09, 2017
PROPUNTER:
Bla bla bla

pronounce them?

Are those things greater then the resurrection of Jesus? The bible they preach said God caused a donkey to speak..,..,.... i will stop here, u can complete the question
Re: "Davido Killed Tagbo, Chime, DJ Olu, 3 Of His Friends": Fan; Davido Replies by Meek3445(f): 2:03pm On Oct 09, 2017
Autopsy Report Of Tagbo Emeike Is FAKE
News making the rounds alleges that the Autopsy report of Mr Tagbo Emeike which was released as cause of his death is an edited one gotten online........ Tagbo Tagbos result is exactly the same as American Kenneka Jenkins as published by bet.com Let us compare Kenneka and Tagbos reports...
www.bossmeek.com.ng/2017/10/autopsy-report-of-tagbo-emeike-is-fake.html?m=1
Re: "Davido Killed Tagbo, Chime, DJ Olu, 3 Of His Friends": Fan; Davido Replies by nairanaira12: 2:06pm On Oct 09, 2017
Mowunmiaf:
Singer, Davido has replied a follower who claimed that he Killed three of his friends who allegedly died the same way.

Recall it all started when Caroline Danjuma accused the singer of Dumping her “boyfriend”, Tagbo who she claims died in his day, 3 days later, one of his bosom friend, his official DJ, DJ Olu died, and it was discovered DJ Olu died alongside one of his friend, Chime in his car.

Now, a follower has deemed it fit to accuse the singer of killing them, an accusation we think is just wicked and barbaric.

The Follower, @kellydgreat_ said: “Drama King Davido, you’re responsible for the death of three of your friends, Tagbo, Chime, DJ Olu who all died the same way within the period of 3 days. We really need serious investigation. Something is fishy about the mysterious death of 3 of your friends in less than a week. The rich always get away with murder cases in Nigeria, but this time, your Money can’t safe you. I am an insider who know the whole story. The world will know the truth”

Idiotic biased blogger, have you asked the accuser to produce evidence and she couldn't? So why call her accusations "wicked and barbaric? Or does barbaric Now have a new meaning where you came from?
Re: "Davido Killed Tagbo, Chime, DJ Olu, 3 Of His Friends": Fan; Davido Replies by SUSSYASH: 2:08pm On Oct 09, 2017
donstan18:
"Always remember... Rumors are carried by haters, spreaded by fools, and accepted by idiots."
'spr grin ;Deaded'...bros the thing pain u sha!

Re: "Davido Killed Tagbo, Chime, DJ Olu, 3 Of His Friends": Fan; Davido Replies by tivta(m): 2:09pm On Oct 09, 2017
Once is a mistake Twice is a coincidence Third is a pattern...

Re: "Davido Killed Tagbo, Chime, DJ Olu, 3 Of His Friends": Fan; Davido Replies by gabuzee(m): 2:13pm On Oct 09, 2017
Hmmm..
Alcohol consumption is bad but they won't here.
Wastage of life.
Re: "Davido Killed Tagbo, Chime, DJ Olu, 3 Of His Friends": Fan; Davido Replies by nairanaira12: 2:17pm On Oct 09, 2017
Nbote:
Nigerians go jus dey carry other ppl mata for head like tray... Nigerians are jus waiting for any negative news about any successful person to link it to d source of their success

This is not just " other people matter." this is a case of suspicious death, and it shouldn't be covered up for any reason
Re: "Davido Killed Tagbo, Chime, DJ Olu, 3 Of His Friends": Fan; Davido Replies by thunderbabs: 2:20pm On Oct 09, 2017
Awon Olukoya....
Re: "Davido Killed Tagbo, Chime, DJ Olu, 3 Of His Friends": Fan; Davido Replies by thunderbabs: 2:23pm On Oct 09, 2017
ROYALFIXED3006:

you can make it today
dont depend on anybody
be the boss of your own

Eheeeneen, u ve N70million and u still tryna rip innocent pple off of deir money.....kontinue
Re: "Davido Killed Tagbo, Chime, DJ Olu, 3 Of His Friends": Fan; Davido Replies by Nbote(m): 2:25pm On Oct 09, 2017
nairanaira12:

This is not just " other people matter." this is a case of suspicious death, and it shouldn't be covered up for any reason

What exactly is d cover up? Becos dey even had d conscience not to abandon him at d venue and find their way. If dey had left him and gone their way would anyone have accused dem of anything?
Re: "Davido Killed Tagbo, Chime, DJ Olu, 3 Of His Friends": Fan; Davido Replies by nairanaira12: 2:27pm On Oct 09, 2017
Nbote:

What exactly is d cover up? Becos dey even had d conscience not to abandon him at d venue and find their way. If dey had left him and gone their way would anyone have accused dem of anything?

They didn't abandon him at the venue, but abandoned him at the hospital.

And did you read the report that said they moved him out of the venue against his wish?
Re: "Davido Killed Tagbo, Chime, DJ Olu, 3 Of His Friends": Fan; Davido Replies by seangy4konji: 2:27pm On Oct 09, 2017
accusing him of what Mr?
Naughtytboy:
Pls i need an answer,, why are you peeps supporting Davido? Is it because he's rich? Iam not saying he's guilty but I don't see anything wrong in people accusing him
Re: "Davido Killed Tagbo, Chime, DJ Olu, 3 Of His Friends": Fan; Davido Replies by Shalom51(f): 2:28pm On Oct 09, 2017
There are many things to put to shape here, he is likely to be innocent, that's on a probability. next it may be from his inner circle of friends or others outside who did it just to stain his fame and tarnish the reputation of his family. not every one is happy with your success no matter how the laugh and smile with u, the heart of man is full of evil, but if @ all he is fully in, let justice be served, on the other hand, they may have had serious health challenges which claimed their lives silently but in all only God knows, that is a sign that he has to come to Jesus now for he doesnt condem.tomorrow may be too late for him.
Re: "Davido Killed Tagbo, Chime, DJ Olu, 3 Of His Friends": Fan; Davido Replies by ibkgab001: 2:29pm On Oct 09, 2017
Something tells m that David knew nothing about the death of hIs friends

Re: "Davido Killed Tagbo, Chime, DJ Olu, 3 Of His Friends": Fan; Davido Replies by Naughtytboy: 2:29pm On Oct 09, 2017
seangy4konji:
accusing him of what Mr?
of him having an explanation in the death of his friend Tagbo of course. At least he was seen with him
Re: "Davido Killed Tagbo, Chime, DJ Olu, 3 Of His Friends": Fan; Davido Replies by msylva2147(m): 2:29pm On Oct 09, 2017
so where is the reply that davido gave here?
Re: "Davido Killed Tagbo, Chime, DJ Olu, 3 Of His Friends": Fan; Davido Replies by Baeb: 2:32pm On Oct 09, 2017
donstan18:
"Always remember... Rumors are carried by haters, spreaded by fools, and accepted by idiots."

Spreaded? Spread is spread mahn...
Re: "Davido Killed Tagbo, Chime, DJ Olu, 3 Of His Friends": Fan; Davido Replies by ivolt: 2:34pm On Oct 09, 2017
Hashimyussufamao:

bro 4gt abt waiting for any negative news abt succesful pple or whatever, a true davido lover tho, buh something is fishy my bro, even for his own hype man to say davido should reveal what he use them for. cmn! something is hidden. Except for tagbo's death

How are you any different from the hype man and Davido himself ?

You guys all share superstitious beliefs and the longing to pin every death
or tragedy on an enemy(usually a prominent one), it is the Nigerian
culture at play..
Re: "Davido Killed Tagbo, Chime, DJ Olu, 3 Of His Friends": Fan; Davido Replies by Harrynight(m): 2:36pm On Oct 09, 2017
there is what we called "Coincidence"

abi that one too can noy happen again in peace? undecided

Justin Bieber's Face Paralyzed By Illness (Video) / Davido In Owerri To Celebrate BBNaija's Mercy's Victory / Kathleen Roberts: I Am Married To Michael Jackson’s Ghost – He Uses My Body

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50