Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,693 members, 7,809,614 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:00 PM

James And John Ugwoke: Conjoined Twins In Lagos (Photos) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / James And John Ugwoke: Conjoined Twins In Lagos (Photos) (43730 Views)

Unusual Occurrence Of Mixed Albino Twins In Nigeria(photos) / Man Abandons Wife After Birth Of Conjoined Twins In Imo (pic) / Doctors Separate Conjoined Twins In Yola After Hours Of Surgery. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: James And John Ugwoke: Conjoined Twins In Lagos (Photos) by revelation2013(m): 5:01pm On Oct 09, 2017
This was my patient. I nursed the baby in my ward at LUTH. The woman is a very strong woman and the husband is also very nice. If they operate them in Nigeria (LUTH) only one would survive but if they can use advance tech abroad the two could survive. Now they need money to go abroad.
Re: James And John Ugwoke: Conjoined Twins In Lagos (Photos) by TundeHashim(m): 5:11pm On Oct 09, 2017
sinaj:
Its quite painful tho.

But his babies' case doesnt seem serious.
brother, it's serious if they don't have money. Imagine being unable to do "seperate" them till they reach adulthood..it'll be hell for those kids and the family. It's just painful. I hope and pray they get the finance to separate those kids.
Re: James And John Ugwoke: Conjoined Twins In Lagos (Photos) by Palmchatstar(m): 5:19pm On Oct 09, 2017
SweetJoystick:
They lucky say na belle them take join
do you know if any organ join together, if u care for the children use them as ur prayer point for God intervention
Re: James And John Ugwoke: Conjoined Twins In Lagos (Photos) by sinaj(f): 5:20pm On Oct 09, 2017
TundeHashim:
brother, it's serious if they don't have money. Imagine being unable to do "seperate" them till they reach adulthood..it'll be hell for those kids and the family. It's just painful. I hope and pray they get the finance to separate those kids.
Sister i understand quite well.

I typed that it doesnt seem serious coz it looks like they dnt share major organs nd looks like smtin that can be treated in Nigeria unlike severe cases where babies share the same heart, legs or evn brain.

I guess he would have run away in such situation.
Re: James And John Ugwoke: Conjoined Twins In Lagos (Photos) by sinaj(f): 5:23pm On Oct 09, 2017
NIGHTMAREOO7:

Okayy.. i was wondering oo
Wander wonder no more grin

1 Like

Re: James And John Ugwoke: Conjoined Twins In Lagos (Photos) by NIGHTMAREOO7: 5:38pm On Oct 09, 2017
sinaj:
Wander wonder no more grin

Lol .
Ok o sii sii bae smiley
Re: James And John Ugwoke: Conjoined Twins In Lagos (Photos) by checkolatunji: 5:41pm On Oct 09, 2017
Oboy na my adugbo be dat ooo
Re: James And John Ugwoke: Conjoined Twins In Lagos (Photos) by verycheese: 6:34pm On Oct 09, 2017
NIGHTMAREOO7:
Wow cute boyz!
No cause for alarm its just d cash!.. their case is minor.
But
*thinking deeply*.. how did they come out undecided

kudos to all Women, una strong ooooh after God na una.
Thank God ayam a man oh, na to just inject the akamu and go si'done. grin
ceaseran section.

1 Like

Re: James And John Ugwoke: Conjoined Twins In Lagos (Photos) by bettyLad(f): 7:02pm On Oct 09, 2017
MasterKim:
Sorry to say this o.
since they are conjoined, how did they manage to pass through the woman vagina together?

CS delivery .was through surgery
Re: James And John Ugwoke: Conjoined Twins In Lagos (Photos) by Coolgent(m): 7:19pm On Oct 09, 2017
Something like this happened in china over 80yrs ago, the kids has spent nearly 60 yrs together it was only after their death that doctors figured out it was only tissue/skin that merged them together! undecided
Re: James And John Ugwoke: Conjoined Twins In Lagos (Photos) by seangy4konji: 7:43pm On Oct 09, 2017
Cute boys. Na Ferrari and Lamborghini melaye see buy.

With proper operation I think they will pull through. Hey should contact so e authorities and open godund me.

Na this type thing this rich people soppose open eyes to. I wish I had a 10 million and give this fine boys

Blessing fall in you and heal them.

amen.
Re: James And John Ugwoke: Conjoined Twins In Lagos (Photos) by ovieokodhi(m): 8:08pm On Oct 09, 2017
sinaj:
Its quite painful tho.

But his babies' case doesnt seem serious.
I pray God gives you such uncerious cases
Re: James And John Ugwoke: Conjoined Twins In Lagos (Photos) by Pat081: 8:43pm On Oct 09, 2017
ultron12345:
The children should be taken to the hospital where our amiable doctors will do the trick, it looks minor although only further scans will tell.........I hope they don't plan to go to church cos no pastor or supernatural being can fix this
u re right brother n I pray dat God should send helper to dem in Jesus name Amen dos so call men of God will nt c dis type of people to help now ooooooo only for dem to b buy millions of naira cars
Re: James And John Ugwoke: Conjoined Twins In Lagos (Photos) by CioAngels(f): 8:56pm On Oct 09, 2017
Ebonyi first lady, l beg you help them, shay you know as the pain is for normal birth? This babies are special with challenges.
Re: James And John Ugwoke: Conjoined Twins In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 9:15pm On Oct 09, 2017
Gawd!

I wish i hv money (sniffs)

cutieesss..
Re: James And John Ugwoke: Conjoined Twins In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 9:21pm On Oct 09, 2017
Na wa for nigeria o. You mean she carried this pregnancy full term without knowing the condition of the babies? Don't you guys do ultra sound imaging? We still have a long way to go in this country.
Re: James And John Ugwoke: Conjoined Twins In Lagos (Photos) by noblebookshop: 10:18pm On Oct 09, 2017
They should take the kids to a strong man of God
Re: James And John Ugwoke: Conjoined Twins In Lagos (Photos) by sinaj(f): 10:37pm On Oct 09, 2017
ovieokodhi:
I pray God gives you such uncerious cases
May you get in 100 folds what you pray for or wish others.

Peace!
Re: James And John Ugwoke: Conjoined Twins In Lagos (Photos) by adelowor(f): 11:02pm On Oct 09, 2017
NIGHTMAREOO7:
Wow cute boyz!
No cause for alarm its just d cash!.. their case is minor.
But
*thinking deeply*.. how did they come out undecided

kudos to all Women, una strong ooooh after God na una.
Thank God ayam a man oh, na to just inject the akamu and go si'done. grin

Might be CS now
Re: James And John Ugwoke: Conjoined Twins In Lagos (Photos) by nakotee: 6:35am On Oct 10, 2017
I can do d surgery

3 Likes

Re: James And John Ugwoke: Conjoined Twins In Lagos (Photos) by NIGHTMAREOO7: 8:21am On Oct 10, 2017
adelowor:

Might be CS now

Yea i get now.
U look cute tho wink
Ebony beau kiss

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Remedy Needed For This Serious Skin Condition / Liberian Man With First Ebola Case In Nigeria Is Dead / New Names Emerge For HIV/AIDS, Prostitutes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.