Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

Gloria And Mike Bamiloye Celebrate 29th Wedding Anniversary In Style (Photos) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Gloria And Mike Bamiloye Celebrate 29th Wedding Anniversary In Style (Photos) (33958 Views)

Mike Bamiloye Celebrates His Wife, Gloria, On Her 57th Birthday / Mike Bamiloye Teases His Wife, Gloria, Shares Picture Taken Backstage / Gloria And Mike Bamiloye, Their Children, Damilola, Joshua & Gift Bamiloye Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gloria And Mike Bamiloye Celebrate 29th Wedding Anniversary In Style (Photos) by Nobody: 4:45pm On Oct 09, 2017
Ll
Re: Gloria And Mike Bamiloye Celebrate 29th Wedding Anniversary In Style (Photos) by ninocia18(m): 4:45pm On Oct 09, 2017
As enlightening as their movies were, it was soooooo booooooooring
Re: Gloria And Mike Bamiloye Celebrate 29th Wedding Anniversary In Style (Photos) by Nobody: 4:47pm On Oct 09, 2017
Re: Gloria And Mike Bamiloye Celebrate 29th Wedding Anniversary In Style (Photos) by Nobody: 4:47pm On Oct 09, 2017
folakemigeh:
No one books a space when she ain't done with the Dick
Re: Gloria And Mike Bamiloye Celebrate 29th Wedding Anniversary In Style (Photos) by Venerable612(m): 4:52pm On Oct 09, 2017
vpaymoney:
Wow! Cute family. Someday me too will mark mine with my grown up kids like this. Glory be to God. I love them. Congratulations!!!

By Gods grace bro. Nd me too
Re: Gloria And Mike Bamiloye Celebrate 29th Wedding Anniversary In Style (Photos) by afrikanmodels: 4:57pm On Oct 09, 2017
happney65:
You want to tell me Mike has been fucccking only Gloria's Pussy all these while and Gloria hasnt fuckeed any other Dick all these 29Years?Isoriat i dey watch.. grin grin
Why are u so canal?

1 Like

Re: Gloria And Mike Bamiloye Celebrate 29th Wedding Anniversary In Style (Photos) by NaijaElba(m): 5:01pm On Oct 09, 2017
folakemigeh:
After they av scared people like me with their horror christian movies that made me quiver with fear and couldn't sleep at night after confessing all my sins and becoming born again for the rest of the day, they are now "celebrating" have they forgotten Ayamantanga, Sigidi, Ilu muwanleru, Agbara Nla etc.. I dreaded any of their movies back then when i was so little...

Happy Anniversary Sir and Ma.. May God continually Bless you and the family

It is I am at HANGER not ayamantanga

1 Like

Re: Gloria And Mike Bamiloye Celebrate 29th Wedding Anniversary In Style (Photos) by wickedworld: 5:02pm On Oct 09, 2017
Happy anniversary to sir/ma. Love u both and the movie.

I tap into such love, blessing, joy, peace , understanding in ur marriage in jesus name
Re: Gloria And Mike Bamiloye Celebrate 29th Wedding Anniversary In Style (Photos) by happney65: 5:06pm On Oct 09, 2017
afrikanmodels:

Why are u so canal?

grin grin grin
Re: Gloria And Mike Bamiloye Celebrate 29th Wedding Anniversary In Style (Photos) by peacemara54(m): 5:07pm On Oct 09, 2017
Check my signature, it may be what you are looking for
Re: Gloria And Mike Bamiloye Celebrate 29th Wedding Anniversary In Style (Photos) by oliidell(m): 5:09pm On Oct 09, 2017
Isawuru & Sista Mary

1 Like

Re: Gloria And Mike Bamiloye Celebrate 29th Wedding Anniversary In Style (Photos) by toseen7: 5:10pm On Oct 09, 2017
greatnaija01:
THEY MAY NEVER KNOW HOW MANY MILLIONS OF LIVES THEY HAVE CHANGED THROUGH THEIR MOVIES.... Agbara Nla, Great Mistake, Lost Forever, etc
Apoti-eri & Esin ajoji

1 Like

Re: Gloria And Mike Bamiloye Celebrate 29th Wedding Anniversary In Style (Photos) by veraponpo(m): 5:15pm On Oct 09, 2017
greatnaija01:
THEY MAY NEVER KNOW HOW MANY MILLIONS OF LIVES THEY HAVE CHANGED THROUGH THEIR MOVIES.... Agbara Nla, Great Mistake, Lost Forever, etc

Just a little sin!

3 Likes

Re: Gloria And Mike Bamiloye Celebrate 29th Wedding Anniversary In Style (Photos) by mastermaestro(m): 5:17pm On Oct 09, 2017
'Great Mistake' is the real deal.

1 Like

Re: Gloria And Mike Bamiloye Celebrate 29th Wedding Anniversary In Style (Photos) by Nobody: 5:19pm On Oct 09, 2017
greatnaija01:

How could you forget 'The ultimate power', eh?

Ishawuru! Lol.

1 Like

Re: Gloria And Mike Bamiloye Celebrate 29th Wedding Anniversary In Style (Photos) by Sicillian: 5:28pm On Oct 09, 2017
jbaby265:
happy Birthday
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided and who is doing d birthday
Re: Gloria And Mike Bamiloye Celebrate 29th Wedding Anniversary In Style (Photos) by brightalo17: 5:33pm On Oct 09, 2017
happney65:
You want to tell me Mike has been fucccking only Gloria's Pussy all these while and Gloria hasnt fuckeed any other Dick all these 29Years?Isoriat i dey watch.. grin grin
That your parents are not faithful to each other doesn't mean others are not also faithful.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gloria And Mike Bamiloye Celebrate 29th Wedding Anniversary In Style (Photos) by Nobody: 5:46pm On Oct 09, 2017
abeg bring cake make i chop tongue
Re: Gloria And Mike Bamiloye Celebrate 29th Wedding Anniversary In Style (Photos) by Buffalo2(m): 5:48pm On Oct 09, 2017
Who remembers their stage plays then? : The unprofitable servant and The beginning of the end? You must sha come out for alter call ni
Re: Gloria And Mike Bamiloye Celebrate 29th Wedding Anniversary In Style (Photos) by Opatoranking(m): 5:51pm On Oct 09, 2017
delzbaba:
Pastor fresh while church members dey.....
MIND YOU HE IS NOT A PASTOR (MUST YOU HATE)

1 Like

Re: Gloria And Mike Bamiloye Celebrate 29th Wedding Anniversary In Style (Photos) by happney65: 5:56pm On Oct 09, 2017
brightalo17:
That your parents are not faithful to each other doesn't mean others are not also faithful.

Weere he don pain am... grin grin grin..He has to quickly come to their defense..I dont blame you when all you do is worship a so-called Pastor and Pastor Mrs,A Man and woman like you..Odensiin
Re: Gloria And Mike Bamiloye Celebrate 29th Wedding Anniversary In Style (Photos) by GavelSlam: 6:03pm On Oct 09, 2017
jbaby265:
happy Birthday

shocked
Re: Gloria And Mike Bamiloye Celebrate 29th Wedding Anniversary In Style (Photos) by brightalo17: 6:08pm On Oct 09, 2017
happney65:

Weere he don pain am... grin grin grin..He has to quickly come to their defense..I dont blame you when all you do is worship a so-called Pastor and Pastor Mrs,A Man and woman like you..Odensiin

This comment shows you're such a dumb and senseless Nairalander.

call it defending them or not all I know is since your parents are not faithful to each other it made you believe none other are faithful.

This is simply like saying all Igbo born are traders and when someone dispute that you will start shouting defending them. So to you every single married people are cheating abi? Onye ara
Re: Gloria And Mike Bamiloye Celebrate 29th Wedding Anniversary In Style (Photos) by greatnaija01: 6:13pm On Oct 09, 2017
Lol pls ma AGBARA NLA is the yoruba word for ULTIMATE POWER.

UBGG:

How could you forget 'The ultimate power', eh?

Ishawuru! Lol.

1 Like

Re: Gloria And Mike Bamiloye Celebrate 29th Wedding Anniversary In Style (Photos) by Nobody: 6:13pm On Oct 09, 2017
That woman is beatiful

1 Like

Re: Gloria And Mike Bamiloye Celebrate 29th Wedding Anniversary In Style (Photos) by Nobody: 6:19pm On Oct 09, 2017
hehe I can remember Mount Zion movies smiley
Re: Gloria And Mike Bamiloye Celebrate 29th Wedding Anniversary In Style (Photos) by Nobody: 6:20pm On Oct 09, 2017
hehe I can remember Mount Zion movies :d
Re: Gloria And Mike Bamiloye Celebrate 29th Wedding Anniversary In Style (Photos) by Nobody: 6:20pm On Oct 09, 2017
hehe I can remember Mount Zion movies cheesy
Re: Gloria And Mike Bamiloye Celebrate 29th Wedding Anniversary In Style (Photos) by Nobody: 6:22pm On Oct 09, 2017
greatnaija01:
Lol pls ma AGBARA NLA is the yoruba word for ULTIMATE POWER.

Oh! Really? Cool. I can't read nor speak Yoruba.

But I can say I just learnt something new. Lol.

1 Like

Re: Gloria And Mike Bamiloye Celebrate 29th Wedding Anniversary In Style (Photos) by God2man(m): 6:28pm On Oct 09, 2017
Congratulations!
Re: Gloria And Mike Bamiloye Celebrate 29th Wedding Anniversary In Style (Photos) by aysuprano(m): 6:30pm On Oct 09, 2017
happney65:

guy na fact the guy talk because say ur mumsi dey Bleep around no mean say Na so everybody mumsi be
You are just mad from the inside
Re: Gloria And Mike Bamiloye Celebrate 29th Wedding Anniversary In Style (Photos) by designVATExcel: 6:36pm On Oct 09, 2017
I love this man. His Christian movies always on point.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Amazon CEO, Jeff Bezos Is World's Richest Man & He Doesn't Tithe"- Daddy Freeze / "As In Gambia, As In RCCG?" By Pastor Ebun Olu-Adegboruwa. / Don't Let Anyone Lie To You That Christmas Is A Pagan Festival

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.