Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,110 members, 7,814,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:18 PM

Tim Godfrey Buys 5 Cars For His Crew Members (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tim Godfrey Buys 5 Cars For His Crew Members (Photos) (41605 Views)

Davido Drinking With Syringe With His Crew Members (Photos) / Davido Buys Rolex For All His Crew Members As He Celebrates His 25th Birthday / Funke Akindele Gets 40th Birthday Surprise From Her Husband And Crew Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tim Godfrey Buys 5 Cars For His Crew Members (Photos) by titiloyeblog: 9:09pm On Oct 09, 2017
impressive
Re: Tim Godfrey Buys 5 Cars For His Crew Members (Photos) by ufuosman(m): 9:29pm On Oct 09, 2017
Nice one
Re: Tim Godfrey Buys 5 Cars For His Crew Members (Photos) by vikeyz(m): 9:41pm On Oct 09, 2017
Good job boss
Re: Tim Godfrey Buys 5 Cars For His Crew Members (Photos) by 2shure: 9:41pm On Oct 09, 2017
Jazz
Juju
idu1:

What's ogume?
Re: Tim Godfrey Buys 5 Cars For His Crew Members (Photos) by Tobisco911(m): 10:06pm On Oct 09, 2017
Tosinex:
Really, I don't even know any of his Songs.. When it comes to gospel music in Nigeria I can only remember Frank, Sinach, Steve, Nathaniel and then others.
Go online and search.....
Re: Tim Godfrey Buys 5 Cars For His Crew Members (Photos) by Ritajovy(f): 10:12pm On Oct 09, 2017
I like!! Others Berra emulate this!!
Re: Tim Godfrey Buys 5 Cars For His Crew Members (Photos) by kenoz(m): 10:13pm On Oct 09, 2017
nice one
Re: Tim Godfrey Buys 5 Cars For His Crew Members (Photos) by Babanews(m): 10:15pm On Oct 09, 2017
God Bless you.

You may not be in the list of Top 10 Richest Gospel Musicians In Nigeria but you are blessing others wella.

Nice cars.
Re: Tim Godfrey Buys 5 Cars For His Crew Members (Photos) by verygudbadguy(m): 10:36pm On Oct 09, 2017
fidet1:

Around 15m actually. Congrats to the recipients.

Let me go and show my Partner this news maybe he’ll buy me an Audi A8.
That's way more than 15m. The lowest model Tokunbo Venza should be around 7m (14m). I am sure the Camry can not be less than 2007 model (Muscle) and the tokunbo costs about 2.5m each. All together, about 20m.

NB: The cost may be double if he bought a recent model of Venza and Camry.

Congrats to the giver because he will receive in million folds.
Re: Tim Godfrey Buys 5 Cars For His Crew Members (Photos) by EzeeYFB(m): 10:42pm On Oct 09, 2017
paulstrings:
Tim Godfrey, One of Nigeria's hottest gospel artiste has just awarded 2 Venzas and 3 Toyota Camrys to His longest crew members.

They all took to their social media handles to appreciate him for the gifts.

Tim Godfrey who recently hosted his Fearless concert with worldwide Grammy-winning Gospel Musician Kirk Franklin has carved out a niche for himself in the Nigerian Gospel Industry.
Known for his trendy music style and Awesome Fashion choices, He's become a big brand to the Nigerian gospel music industry.

My Opinion: This goes to all the people that say “Gospel Music doesn’t pay”.

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/BaCJ-8hhuiN/?taken-by=nikkilaoye

bt y d camry big daddy na?
Re: Tim Godfrey Buys 5 Cars For His Crew Members (Photos) by willizaxx(m): 10:48pm On Oct 09, 2017
Wetin en dy even sing Efcc fall on you bro
Re: Tim Godfrey Buys 5 Cars For His Crew Members (Photos) by Alexis0147(m): 11:02pm On Oct 09, 2017
All Second Hand
Re: Tim Godfrey Buys 5 Cars For His Crew Members (Photos) by Nobody: 11:15pm On Oct 09, 2017
EponOjuku:
Very good

Unlike one froggy-voiced miscreant buying coffins for his crew. Maybe he's using them for weekly contribution.

You have never ever made sense for once. Try and grow up man.

And always remember that, that white thing in your skull is called BRAIN

B R A I N

Its for thinking. Try using it before typing and talking. Ok

Senseless mofo grin
Re: Tim Godfrey Buys 5 Cars For His Crew Members (Photos) by Babanews(m): 11:17pm On Oct 09, 2017
Alexis0147:
All Second Hand

Second hand or not? This guy gave generously...You think N20Million or above is Moi Moi?

This guy is not even in the list of Top Gospel Musicians In Nigeria where you have people with huge net worth but he managed to do this...

The Guy try biko. God bless him!
Re: Tim Godfrey Buys 5 Cars For His Crew Members (Photos) by Bomgirl(f): 11:38pm On Oct 09, 2017
I'm happy for @ibk_sings. So young and talented. Her and her sis can sing for Africa!! Congrats, babe! kiss
Re: Tim Godfrey Buys 5 Cars For His Crew Members (Photos) by adriftonmemories(m): 12:21am On Oct 10, 2017
EponOjuku:
Very good

Unlike one froggy-voiced miscreant buying coffins for his crew. Maybe he's using them for weekly contribution.

cheesy grin cheesycheesy grin grin grin grin
Why'd u make me laugh. Was reserving that laugh for Christmas.
Re: Tim Godfrey Buys 5 Cars For His Crew Members (Photos) by Okpoloeyes: 12:36am On Oct 10, 2017
narutop:
Just imagine the number of years it will take a civil servant to afford a brand new venza?

What a life

If its from his salary it will never happen
Re: Tim Godfrey Buys 5 Cars For His Crew Members (Photos) by Okpoloeyes: 12:38am On Oct 10, 2017
Babanews:

Second hand or not? This guy gave generously...You think N20Million or above is Moi Moi?

This guy is not even in the list of Top Gospel Musicians In Nigeria where you have people with huge net worth but he managed to do this...

The Guy try biko. God bless him!

Sammy okposo will NEVER try it! Those Pastors using and dumping this guys should learn from Tim

1 Like

Re: Tim Godfrey Buys 5 Cars For His Crew Members (Photos) by EponOjuku: 12:39am On Oct 10, 2017
tamethem:

You have never ever made sense for once. Try and grow up man.

And always remember that, that white thing in your skull is called BRAIN

B R A I N

Its for thinking. Try using it before typing and talking. Ok

Senseless mofo grin

Lmaooooo
E really pain this one o!

30Billion gang. Worthless nonentity. You better avoid Davido cos those ones are dying inside their cars and you no get motor. To die on top Okada no go good o!
Re: Tim Godfrey Buys 5 Cars For His Crew Members (Photos) by Nobody: 12:47am On Oct 10, 2017
EponOjuku:

Lmaooooo
E really pain this one o!

30Billion gang. Worthless nonentity. You better avoid Davido cos those ones are dying inside their cars and you no get motor. To die on top Okada no go good o!

Same senselessness gushing out of your mouth.

Grow up man grin
Re: Tim Godfrey Buys 5 Cars For His Crew Members (Photos) by bamasite(m): 3:42am On Oct 10, 2017
Nice move
Re: Tim Godfrey Buys 5 Cars For His Crew Members (Photos) by P0intBlank(m): 5:24am On Oct 10, 2017
Tosinex:
Really, I don't even know any of his Songs.. When it comes to gospel music in Nigeria I can only remember Frank, Sinach, Steve, Nathaniel and then others.

Quite Surprised. He has a number of popular songs: agidigba, Gbemisoke, Na you be God, Akpoaza and so on
Re: Tim Godfrey Buys 5 Cars For His Crew Members (Photos) by emmaniyen(m): 7:41am On Oct 10, 2017
Tosinex:
Seriously?
Re: Tim Godfrey Buys 5 Cars For His Crew Members (Photos) by Uncleshaga(m): 7:46am On Oct 10, 2017
More blessings to you and may God put it in the heart of Nigerian politicians that will pack 100 cars in their garage to start sharing cars to people that does not have any..Ame
Re: Tim Godfrey Buys 5 Cars For His Crew Members (Photos) by Meek3445(f): 7:50am On Oct 10, 2017
Youth Corper Cries Out after Been Beaten and Slapped by SARs
Instagram user Psmielz who is also a corps member has narrated a sad ordeal of how he was brutalized by SARs yesterday in Lagos, even after showing them his NYSC ID Card.
www.bossmeek.com.ng/2017/10/youth-corper-cries-out-after-been.html?m=1
Re: Tim Godfrey Buys 5 Cars For His Crew Members (Photos) by Sicillian: 9:36am On Oct 10, 2017
solid3:
Nice to see a gospel artist making it big.

That's nothing less than N10m there mehn.
Plus d 2 venza, e go pass 10mil
Re: Tim Godfrey Buys 5 Cars For His Crew Members (Photos) by slimcharles: 1:17pm On Oct 10, 2017
good one Tim

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Actress Empress Njamah Accused Of Bleaching [PICS] / Tunde Ednut Replies Joro Olumofin, Shares Proof He Sent Him Money To Post Story / Kelly Ike Graduates From Naowa College, Emeka Ike Attends Son's Graduation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.