Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,560 members, 7,820,025 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

Rapper 21 Savage And Amber Rose Are Fighting . And The Rapper . Is Firing Shots - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rapper 21 Savage And Amber Rose Are Fighting . And The Rapper . Is Firing Shots (725 Views)

Rapper 21 Savage Arrested By US Immigration, May Be Deported To The UK / Monalisa Chinda: My Daughter Saw Tiwa Savage And Abandoned Me At Lagos Marathon / Amber Rose Shares Photo Of Her Boyfriend, Sleeping After She ”knocked Him Out” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rapper 21 Savage And Amber Rose Are Fighting . And The Rapper . Is Firing Shots by aatrendsmusic: 8:15pm On Oct 09, 2017
Finally 21 Savage GREW A Backbone!

For weeks people have been looking at rapper 21 Savage and his relationship with Amber Rose – and thinking WHAT THE F**K.

But now it looks like 21 is coming to his senses. He started FIRING SHOTS seemingly at Amber on Instagram. Looks like there’s trouble in paradise.

SEE FULL DETAILS HERE >> http://mizikisa.com/news/rapper-21-savage-and-amber-rose-are-fighting-and-the-rapper-is-firing-shots-on-instagram/

(1) (Reply)

Wow! Rihanna's Fenty Beauty Line Raked In '$72million In Just One Month(photos) / See The Full Track List Of Olamide Upcoming Album ‘lagos Nawa’ (wobey Sound) / I Have No Beef With Wizkid, We Are At Peace - Skales Replies A Fan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.