Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,972 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

Buhari, South East Governors Pushing Us To Take Up Arms In Our Agitation-- IPOB - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari, South East Governors Pushing Us To Take Up Arms In Our Agitation-- IPOB (1208 Views)

FFK Replies Sultan: 'If Christians Had Taken Up Arms, Nigeria Would Have Burnt" / Sultan: Muslims Will Not Be Provoked To Take Up Arms To Fight / 2019: Why We Won’t Support Buhari – South West Youths (2) (3) (4)

Buhari, South East Governors Pushing Us To Take Up Arms In Our Agitation-- IPOB by Youngadvocate(m): 8:17pm On Oct 09, 2017
The Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, under the leadership of Maazi Nnamdi Kanu, today, Monday raised alarm that President Muhammadu Buhari together with the governors of the south eastern states was forcing them to take up arms in their struggle for the actualisation of Biafra despite their non-violent stance ever since.

According to a press release by the media and publicity secretary of the IPOB, Emma Powerful, the Buhari administration and the five governors were worried that despite the brazen provocation and attack against its leader and members, the group had remained non-violent.

The statement also, stated that President Buhari shoudl take the blame should the group decide to shed its non-violent stand and take to arms as it has been pushed beyond limit.

“It was the Nigerian government and her security operatives that brought violence into the Biafra agitation not IPOB. Should IPOB decide to engage in armed struggle at a future date, the world must hold the government of Buhari, Igbo governors and Ohaneze Ndigbo responsible.

“We always held peaceful rallies and protests all around major cities across Biafraland without any violent incident or objection from the masses, but they decided to tag us terrorists in order to justify the violent crackdown on innocent Biafran populations. Our happiness is that today the world can see that IPOB is innocent and have totally vindicated us,” he said.

The group which referred to the governors and the leadership of Ohaneze Ndigbo as political contractors said they were envious of IPOB’s popularity and the demonstrable feat it had achieved in the struggle.

http://igbobia.com/?q=buhari-south-east-governors-pushing-us-to-take-up-arms-in-our-agitation-ipob.html

Re: Buhari, South East Governors Pushing Us To Take Up Arms In Our Agitation-- IPOB by OjukwuWarBird: 8:21pm On Oct 09, 2017
Source not genuine
Re: Buhari, South East Governors Pushing Us To Take Up Arms In Our Agitation-- IPOB by tsdarkside(m): 8:25pm On Oct 09, 2017
cowards....doers dont talk all day,they do.......why must you tell us that you wan pick up arms.....

why shouldnt we just take you out right now before you pick up arms?....

Re: Buhari, South East Governors Pushing Us To Take Up Arms In Our Agitation-- IPOB by kid23(m): 8:25pm On Oct 09, 2017
OjukwuWarBird:
Source not genuine

It is bro
Re: Buhari, South East Governors Pushing Us To Take Up Arms In Our Agitation-- IPOB by kid23(m): 8:27pm On Oct 09, 2017
tsdarkside:
cowards....doers dont talk all day,they do.......why must you tell us that you wan pick up arms.....

why shouldnt we just take you out right now before you pick up arms?....

Nobody will write d agendas for us.
We will decide but first we need to expose Nigeria government and security operativesas well as some unscrupulous elements for whom they are

Re: Buhari, South East Governors Pushing Us To Take Up Arms In Our Agitation-- IPOB by tsdarkside(m): 8:29pm On Oct 09, 2017
kid23:

Nobody will write d agendas for us.
We will decide but first we need to expose Nigeria government and security operativesas well as some unscrupulous elements for whom they are

by telling us that you want to pick up arms..??.......for what??........and even if you do,do you realy believe you can defeat the nigerian army?..

Re: Buhari, South East Governors Pushing Us To Take Up Arms In Our Agitation-- IPOB by tsdarkside(m): 8:31pm On Oct 09, 2017
make una no underestimate the nigerian army oooooo....they have many dangerous weapons....because they are not parading them around like north korea doesnt mean they dont have...

Re: Buhari, South East Governors Pushing Us To Take Up Arms In Our Agitation-- IPOB by Fulmigati: 8:34pm On Oct 09, 2017
tsdarkside:
make una no underestimate the nigerian army oooooo....they have many dangerous weapons....because they are not parading them around like north korea doesnt mean they dont have...
Nigeria Army doesn't have shyt, boy. North Korea is a militarized state and nuclear power, it is blasphemy to compare them to Local champions that is Nigeria.

Re: Buhari, South East Governors Pushing Us To Take Up Arms In Our Agitation-- IPOB by tsdarkside(m): 8:39pm On Oct 09, 2017
Fulmigati:

Nigeria Army doesn't have shyt, boy. North Korea is a militarized state and nuclear power, it is blasphemy to compare them to Local champions that is Nigeria.

nigeria is a very dangerous nation...even without nuclear weapons....

nobody realy knows how many dangerous weapons nigeria has.....the defence headquaters never gives exact numbers....

Re: Buhari, South East Governors Pushing Us To Take Up Arms In Our Agitation-- IPOB by Opakan2: 8:41pm On Oct 09, 2017
Take up arms na.. who send una.

When we unleash chemical weapon on you lots, we go know who be master. #yeye

Re: Buhari, South East Governors Pushing Us To Take Up Arms In Our Agitation-- IPOB by tsdarkside(m): 8:47pm On Oct 09, 2017
na so ojukwu underestimated us too..their are many weapons in civilian hands...nigeria would just collect them all and even turn passengers planes
into bombers...we did it in the biafran war....everything would be turned into a weapon...and then our immense numbers...

i already told una 2years ago that when nigeria declare general mobilization the army will grow to many millions....thats not a joke....

how to pay them??.....think........you are the booty..!!!!.....be careful what you wish for....chaos will not profit igbos,chaos will still profit nigeria....

Re: Buhari, South East Governors Pushing Us To Take Up Arms In Our Agitation-- IPOB by Yeligray(m): 8:50pm On Oct 09, 2017
PYTHON DANCE III LOADING...

Re: Buhari, South East Governors Pushing Us To Take Up Arms In Our Agitation-- IPOB by omenka(m): 8:53pm On Oct 09, 2017
Me waiting for them to take up arms like.. grin

Re: Buhari, South East Governors Pushing Us To Take Up Arms In Our Agitation-- IPOB by tsdarkside(m): 8:54pm On Oct 09, 2017
omenka:
Me waiting for them to take up arms like.. grin

i dont understand whats wrong with this people.......

Re: Buhari, South East Governors Pushing Us To Take Up Arms In Our Agitation-- IPOB by castrogee(m): 9:01pm On Oct 09, 2017
I do wish IPOB will take up arms. I've advocated for this since two years ago, in fact, IPOB non-violence nature/philosophy was why I severed links with the group last year. I bet if IPOB takes up arms the amount of support they will get will be overwhelming. I'm ready to support IPOB with any amount should I hear that IPOB has formed an armed militia.
Re: Buhari, South East Governors Pushing Us To Take Up Arms In Our Agitation-- IPOB by tsdarkside(m): 9:02pm On Oct 09, 2017
castrogee:
I do wish IPOB will take up arms. I've advocated for this since two years ago, in fact, IPOB non-violence nature/philosophy was why I severed links with the group last year. I bet if IPOB takes up arms the amount of support they will get will be overwhelming. I'm ready to support IPOB with any amount should I hear that IPOB has formed an armed militia.

okay...then lets go to war....a lot of fun... grin grin grin

look,this una boasting will achieve nothing...you dont go around boasting how you will beat up the school bully....the school bully could come and test you....

and if the school bully comes and defeat you,he will ask for twice of your lunch money....you still loose,beaten up,shamed and you will be bullied even more...sooooo,not a good idea boasting around...

Re: Buhari, South East Governors Pushing Us To Take Up Arms In Our Agitation-- IPOB by tooth4tooth: 9:25pm On Oct 09, 2017
You guys should take up arms and stop disturbing us with your rhetorics. You dont want to take up arm yet constituting public nuisance all over the place. undecided undecided

Re: Buhari, South East Governors Pushing Us To Take Up Arms In Our Agitation-- IPOB by Nobody: 10:23pm On Oct 09, 2017
Oil will be useless in 20 years or less. IPOB must remain non-violent.

Soon, after the oil is gone, IPOB will be the engine room for technical brains to run a technology driven country. Do not allow the Northerners to kill you all. They know that their time is over, cos oil is gone. That is why they kill anyone just to pump oil to build the North before the death of Oil.

Industrious Igbo people are the future of a non-Nigeria, I am sure we know this truth.

Re: Buhari, South East Governors Pushing Us To Take Up Arms In Our Agitation-- IPOB by Nobody: 10:40pm On Oct 09, 2017
castrogee:

Emma powerful?? Oke afa na egbu nwa nkita. This ap called Emma and his likes are the reason lots of Igbo people either sit on the fence or against their method of agitation.

This dude writes nonsense and talks too much. He will normally start off well, addressing vital issues affecting south east Nigeria then derail by either using words like 'ewedu', 'Fulani' or 'caliphate'. He is just so annoying and disoriented.

Why boasting or threatening to resort to arms?? What kind of phuckery is this. These people just make igbo people look like clowns.

They lack plan and organisation. Do you have to go to the media to talk or solicit for arms? These idiots are worse than clowns. Now he has said it, if it ever happens, he will surely regret.He will become Nigeria most wanted person and it'll never end well for him.

Emma powerful, Emma supremo, Emma formidable, Emma solidity... abeg spare us your nonsense rhetorics, lots of Igbos are tired of reading your nonsense.

Re: Buhari, South East Governors Pushing Us To Take Up Arms In Our Agitation-- IPOB by LUGBE: 5:29pm On Oct 10, 2017
We need actions, really tired of stories. There are people you don't need to give notice before you act seriously.

They have declared Ipob terrorist ,so you need to show them the stuff you are made up of.

You don't need to warn them, some supporters of Ipob will love it when action begins to take place.

Choas In Onitsha Anambra State As Rumour Of Deadly Vaccine In Ozubulu Spread. / Ambode Is A Liar, Me And My Wife Paid $1m For Our House / Daddy Freeze React To Pope Donating His Lamborghini Gift To Charity