Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,863 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

Ambode Is A Liar, Me And My Wife Paid $1m For Our House - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ambode Is A Liar, Me And My Wife Paid $1m For Our House (1209 Views)

Nigerian Traders In Ghana: We Paid $1m Levy Yet Our Shops Were Shut / How Ambode Is Fixing The Roads In Lagos (PHOTOS) / Ambode Is Transforming Under Bridges In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ambode Is A Liar, Me And My Wife Paid $1m For Our House by kabakaauu: 1:31pm On Nov 09, 2017
Contrary to the claims by the Governor of Lagos State, Akinwuni Ambode that Mrs Funmilayo Tejousho’s house was illegally acquired, husband of the lawmaker, Mr Kayode Tejuoso revealed to the press that he and his wife paid a total sum of $1m to obtain ownership of the house.
Mr Kayode disagreed with the Lagos State Government that he and his wife illegally acquired the house and was sold to them far below the market value and barely half of the price has been paid by his family. He revealed that his family got the apartment when Lagos state government adopted properties monetization and redevelopment policy which was started during ex-Governor, Bola Tinubu’s administration.

watch the video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U25xtuBhsx8

Mr Kayode disclosed that the house which is located at 3A, Sasegbon Street, GRA, Ikeja, Lagos was acquired through Debam Mega Solutions Limited and was handed to his family by former Permanent Secretary of the State Ministry of Budget, Mrs Dawodu. He also made it known that the house was a colonial building with the wooden deck before it was sold to them and his family spent has spent so much to improve the house to its present state.

“Let me lay the facts bare to correct the falsehood being peddled by the Government to justify their unlawful act and outright violations of our right. Lagos State government during Tinubu’s administration adopted the Federal Government’s property monetization and redevelopment policy and this was continued by the Babatunde Raji Fashola’s administration with which we and several officials benefitted including the present Chairman of the Lagos State Chapter of the APC, Mr Henry Dele Ajomale.”
Explaining how he and his wife got ownership of the property, he said, “My wife and I acquired the property through a company, Debam Mega Solutions Limited which we have interest. The company sought the concession and approval of the Governor who offered to sell the property for #150,000,000 and the money were paid in full on 28th day of May 2015.”
Mr Kayode further disclosed that as stated by the Governor, the house has never been designated to any Deputy Speaker of Lagos State before or after his wife’s tenure as Deputy Speaker until 3rd of November when the house was sealed on order of the State Governor.
“Contrary to the lies being peddled by the Lagos State Government that the building is the official residence of the Deputy Speaker of the State House of Assembly, the two previous deputy speakers before my wife and the two after her, none of them ever lived here. I make bold to say that no Deputy Speaker has ever lived in this property.” He said.
During his speech, Mr Kayode maintained that action of the state government to evacuate his family from their residence is a political gimmick which is being perpetrated by some people, targeted at frustrating his wife and family.
“We have been rendered homeless by the government after days of a tortuous siege on our residence due to no fault of ours but out of what I consider sheer political persecution and uncommon vendetta.” He claimed.
The husband of Mrs. Funmilayo Tejuoso asserted that the State Government handled the matter illegally as proper legal means should have been followed if at all they are not rightful occupant of the house and challenged Lagos State Government to come out with names of 99 others who acquired houses belonging to the state government illegally as contained in the information released by the state that 100 state houses were sold far below market value.
He urged the Governor to order the personnel of the Nigeria Police Force stationed in front of his house to immediately evacuate as his family is being unjustly victimized

CC: lalasticlala
Re: Ambode Is A Liar, Me And My Wife Paid $1m For Our House by Mhizkel(f): 1:54pm On Nov 09, 2017
Lai Mohammed has gotten more followers grin
Re: Ambode Is A Liar, Me And My Wife Paid $1m For Our House by RedDistrict: 3:17pm On Nov 09, 2017
1 million dollars house kwa
abeg make i respect my sef comot this thread
Re: Ambode Is A Liar, Me And My Wife Paid $1m For Our House by FarahAideed: 3:44pm On Nov 09, 2017
RedDistrict:
1 million dollars house kwa

abeg make i respect my sef comot this thread

True most properties in Ikeja GRA cost over a 100 million naira

3 Likes

Re: Ambode Is A Liar, Me And My Wife Paid $1m For Our House by thedondada(m): 4:42pm On Nov 09, 2017
GRA Ikeja is not beans.

To buy any property there I don't save up.

1 Like

Re: Ambode Is A Liar, Me And My Wife Paid $1m For Our House by nedu2000(m): 4:59pm On Nov 09, 2017
No receipt,documents etc? Don't tell me you paid $1million (if true) just like that.
Mrs Tejuoso having 'served' in the house of assembly for 14yrs has enjoyed plenty privileges,there is little pity the average yet tax-paying people of lagos state can offer you. Sort yourself out.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ambode Is A Liar, Me And My Wife Paid $1m For Our House by Duru1(m): 5:33pm On Nov 09, 2017
Mhizkel:
Lai Mohammed has gotten more followers grin

He claimed to have paid $1m for a house in Lagos, Nigeria. This dude, like most cretins from his neck of wood, is a product of University of Lai Mohammed

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom Speaker Meets His Ex Classmate After 26 Years Of Searching For Him.PIC / People Of Oyo And Osun State Must Vote Against APC In The Coming Election / Patrons & Sponsors Of Fulani Herdsmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.