Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,668 members, 7,955,418 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:56 AM

Medical Doctor Dumps Wife And Kids After Sex Romp With ‘cele’ Woman - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Medical Doctor Dumps Wife And Kids After Sex Romp With ‘cele’ Woman (60481 Views)

Effective Ways Of Connecting With Your Kids After Divorce Or Separation / Mother Of Two Dies During Sex Romp With Lover In Adamawa / Man Dumps Wife, Marries Policewoman Who Assisted Him In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Medical Doctor Dumps Wife And Kids After Sex Romp With ‘cele’ Woman by generationz(f): 2:54pm On Oct 10, 2017
Toks2008:

Positive
Mimo
Re: Medical Doctor Dumps Wife And Kids After Sex Romp With ‘cele’ Woman by chronique(m): 3:03pm On Oct 10, 2017
erimmy:
But I had flings with two Cele girls, yet I broke up with them without any fuss.

Not all are desperate. You should thank your stars.
Re: Medical Doctor Dumps Wife And Kids After Sex Romp With ‘cele’ Woman by Papadoh(m): 5:06pm On Oct 10, 2017
Jazz@work probably.
Re: Medical Doctor Dumps Wife And Kids After Sex Romp With ‘cele’ Woman by EmpressT(f): 5:25pm On Oct 10, 2017
You can say that again cheesy
auntysimbiat:
Cele gals dey sweet..
Re: Medical Doctor Dumps Wife And Kids After Sex Romp With ‘cele’ Woman by Toks2008(m): 5:41pm On Oct 10, 2017
generationz:

Mimo

Their mode of worship is second to none.

I joined in 83 and left in 92. Being to Redeem,latter rain,Christembassy,several gospel churches and came back to celestial church fully this year.

There is just something different about celestial church and for me,I'm back to stay...their worship is second to none.

1 Like

Re: Medical Doctor Dumps Wife And Kids After Sex Romp With ‘cele’ Woman by generationz(f): 6:11pm On Oct 10, 2017
Toks2008:

I joined in 83 and left in 92. Being to Redeem,latter rain,Christembassy,several gospel churches and came back to celestial church fully this year.

There is just something different about celestial church and for me,I'm back to stay...their worship is second to none.
Whats so special about it that differentiates it from others?
Re: Medical Doctor Dumps Wife And Kids After Sex Romp With ‘cele’ Woman by designer01(m): 7:08pm On Oct 10, 2017
Crixina:
why? Does fvcking have anything to do with religion?
Yes
Re: Medical Doctor Dumps Wife And Kids After Sex Romp With ‘cele’ Woman by Toks2008(m): 7:14pm On Oct 10, 2017
generationz:

Whats so special about it that differentiates it from others?

Do you think it's an easy thing bowing down every few minutes for over 7 times in a service?

Kneeling down for minutes reading psalms and reverencing Jehovah is no child's play...there is a kind of victory that comes with that.

Psalm 95:6
Come, let us bow down in worship, let us kneel before the LORD our Maker;
Re: Medical Doctor Dumps Wife And Kids After Sex Romp With ‘cele’ Woman by SmellingAnus(m): 7:55pm On Oct 10, 2017
auntysimbiat:
Cele gals dey sweet..
true dear... Ijo Mimo
Re: Medical Doctor Dumps Wife And Kids After Sex Romp With ‘cele’ Woman by SmellingAnus(m): 7:56pm On Oct 10, 2017
Prettythicksmi:
grin grin
Cele babe... I know say you must dey here grin
Re: Medical Doctor Dumps Wife And Kids After Sex Romp With ‘cele’ Woman by SmellingAnus(m): 7:57pm On Oct 10, 2017
chillychill:
Na one candle grin
and one sword and coconut grin
Re: Medical Doctor Dumps Wife And Kids After Sex Romp With ‘cele’ Woman by SmellingAnus(m): 8:02pm On Oct 10, 2017
amazingspiderma:
See sentiment and prejudice, Cele woman indeed.
Meanwhile, this same thing happens to other people without anyone referring to their churches.

Self righteousness is a big problem amongst Nigeria churches.
true talk
Re: Medical Doctor Dumps Wife And Kids After Sex Romp With ‘cele’ Woman by SmellingAnus(m): 8:07pm On Oct 10, 2017
Toks2008:

Positive
Halleluyah
Re: Medical Doctor Dumps Wife And Kids After Sex Romp With ‘cele’ Woman by SmellingAnus(m): 8:08pm On Oct 10, 2017
Toks2008:

it's probably the Grace they enjoy their
Re: Medical Doctor Dumps Wife And Kids After Sex Romp With ‘cele’ Woman by horlakunle25(m): 8:18pm On Oct 10, 2017
Christeety:

Celestians don't use blue candles or other multi colored candles.

People don't really know the difference BTW all these white garment churches. Once you see a white garment person, you all just assume they are celestians.

Just like pentecostal where we have RCCG,Winners, Christ Embassy.That's how it is in spiritual churches...They have different denominations. E.g Cele, Aladura,C&S etc
u correct! Weting u go drink make bar-man give u somthing!

1 Like

Re: Medical Doctor Dumps Wife And Kids After Sex Romp With ‘cele’ Woman by chillychill(f): 8:27pm On Oct 10, 2017
SmellingAnus:
and one sword and coconut grin
chai u b celestial abi u don even do dis kin tin before ni grin
Re: Medical Doctor Dumps Wife And Kids After Sex Romp With ‘cele’ Woman by Nobody: 8:31pm On Oct 10, 2017
Interesting grin! According to one Bible passage which states; “the fear of cele ladies is the beginning of wisdom, and knowledge of their holy of holies (fanny and tits) is everlasting bewitchment grin”. No doubt, they’re very beautiful and hygienic, cause my ex used to worship there for many years before switching over to pentecostal. Their love making is second to none, as stated earlier by someone on here.
Re: Medical Doctor Dumps Wife And Kids After Sex Romp With ‘cele’ Woman by graychuks(m): 10:47pm On Oct 10, 2017
chronique:

You are on your own, man. My former parish of my church used to share a fence with a Cele church. During one of our sanitation days, I was with the assistant pastor and we noticed something on the floor at back of the church where we were clearing bush. Two humanlike images made of wax were bound together and had been in that small bush for a while... He asked for a stick and carefully separated both of them and threw them away in separate directions. When I asked, he said it was a man and woman tied together spiritually and if both waxed images melt together, they can never be separated for life. He has had the experience of worshipping in Cele way back... I don't understand the type of Christianity those folks practice but I strongly see it as idol worshipping in a coded form.
hmmm....
Re: Medical Doctor Dumps Wife And Kids After Sex Romp With ‘cele’ Woman by SmellingAnus(m): 11:42pm On Oct 10, 2017
chillychill:
chai u b celestial abi u don even do dis kin tin before ni grin
Lol, I go use you start am when I see your picture grin by the way you be Muslim?
Re: Medical Doctor Dumps Wife And Kids After Sex Romp With ‘cele’ Woman by chillychill(f): 6:45am On Oct 11, 2017
SmellingAnus:
Lol, I go use you start am when I see your picture grin by the way you be Muslim?
yeah am a core muslimah and I know you are scared � now grin

My picture is invisible sir
Re: Medical Doctor Dumps Wife And Kids After Sex Romp With ‘cele’ Woman by SmellingAnus(m): 7:04am On Oct 11, 2017
chillychill:

lol... Not scared, although, I currently don't have any Muslim female friend sha... Anyway, I love the fact that you are proud of your religion...
Re: Medical Doctor Dumps Wife And Kids After Sex Romp With ‘cele’ Woman by Truckpusher(m): 11:06am On Oct 11, 2017
It was gathered that Juliana later told her husband that he broke her heart, asked to know why he was doing so and the husband replied her that he fell in love with the woman and liked her performance.
This part got me rolling on the floor grin grin
Re: Medical Doctor Dumps Wife And Kids After Sex Romp With ‘cele’ Woman by Truckpusher(m): 11:07am On Oct 11, 2017
chillychill:

Why do I have this feeling that I know you. cool
Re: Medical Doctor Dumps Wife And Kids After Sex Romp With ‘cele’ Woman by chillychill(f): 1:20pm On Oct 11, 2017
SmellingAnus:
lol... Not scared, although, I currently don't have any Muslim female friend sha... Anyway, I love the fact that you are proud of your religion...
but u have a muslim male friend sha?
Re: Medical Doctor Dumps Wife And Kids After Sex Romp With ‘cele’ Woman by SmellingAnus(m): 1:25pm On Oct 11, 2017
chillychill:
but u have a muslim male friend sha?
yes, they are nice... Anyway, I have been blessed with good friends most of the time whether male or female

1 Like

Re: Medical Doctor Dumps Wife And Kids After Sex Romp With ‘cele’ Woman by chillychill(f): 1:35pm On Oct 11, 2017
Truckpusher:
I don't think so,am sure you don't
Re: Medical Doctor Dumps Wife And Kids After Sex Romp With ‘cele’ Woman by wissenschaften(m): 4:04pm On Oct 11, 2017
auntysimbiat:
Cele gals dey sweet..
like dieeee
Re: Medical Doctor Dumps Wife And Kids After Sex Romp With ‘cele’ Woman by generationz(f): 4:51pm On Oct 11, 2017
Toks2008:

Do you think it's an easy thing bowing down every few minutes for over 7 times in a service?

Kneeling down for minutes reading psalms and reverencing Jehovah is no child's play...there is a kind of victory that comes with that.

Psalm 95:6
Come, let us bow down in worship, let us kneel before the LORD our Maker;

OK
Re: Medical Doctor Dumps Wife And Kids After Sex Romp With ‘cele’ Woman by chillychill(f): 4:52pm On Oct 11, 2017
Truckpusher:
nah I don't we think so

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Husband Caught Me Masturbating, What Do I Do? / Woman's Wedding Ring Refuses To Be Removed, Finger Set To Be Cut - Facebook User / Husbands, Have You Noticed That Women Change After Wedding?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.