Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

I Have No Plan To Contest For Presidency In 2019 Says Osinbajo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have No Plan To Contest For Presidency In 2019 Says Osinbajo (947 Views)

El-Rufai: No Going Back On Support For Southern Presidency In 2023 / It Is Less Likely For Buhari To Be Defeated In 2019, Says US Institute Peace / We Will Win Lagos In 2019, Says PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have No Plan To Contest For Presidency In 2019 Says Osinbajo by actiondrilling: 6:11am On Oct 10, 2017
Vice-President Yemi Osinbajo Monday said he had no plan to contest the 2019 presidential election.
According to Reuters, Osinbajo said this when he was asked at the Financial Times Africa Summit in London if he had considered running for the presidency.

“None of that is on the cards,” the vice-president reportedly said.
Osinbajo had earlier disowned a group known as Osinbajo Volunteers, which is campaigning for his election as president in 2019.

His media aide, Mr. Laolu Akande, had asked Nigerians to disregard the group, adding that he had nothing to do with them.
The group had said Nigeria now has a “leader who has a clue what to do and (how to) turn Nigeria the beloved to the land of our dreams”.

Osinbajo, who regretted that Nigeria had lost as much as 1 million barrels per day of oil production last year following militant attacks on oil installations, said that all that had ceased as Nigeria now pumps about 1.85 million barrels per day and climbing towards 2 million, which is closer to its targeted production of around 2.2 million barrels per day.

He added that the federal government was making concerted efforts to diversify its oil-dependent economy because “we don’t have all the time in the world with oil. We have to use oil while it makes sense to do so”.

http://www.akelicious.com/2017/10/i-have-no-plan-to-contest-for.html

Re: I Have No Plan To Contest For Presidency In 2019 Says Osinbajo by stillondmatter: 6:13am On Oct 10, 2017
He knows his onions
Re: I Have No Plan To Contest For Presidency In 2019 Says Osinbajo by Hofbrauhaus(m): 6:15am On Oct 10, 2017
Thats your business...
Re: I Have No Plan To Contest For Presidency In 2019 Says Osinbajo by eazisky(m): 6:19am On Oct 10, 2017
even if you do, its not bad cos u have more clue than than the clueless

1 Like

Re: I Have No Plan To Contest For Presidency In 2019 Says Osinbajo by PapaNnamdi: 6:23am On Oct 10, 2017
What did you gain pastor? U have tarnish ur name,
Disgraced ur church, it will be in record that u were the vice president of the most clueless administration to rule this country

Vanity....

If u like contest,
Redeem ppl go still vote for u, that's y we de where we dey,

Make i go sheet
E don reach my turn..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have No Plan To Contest For Presidency In 2019 Says Osinbajo by emmie14: 6:27am On Oct 10, 2017
PapaNnamdi:
What did you gain pastor? U have tarnish ur name,
Disgraced ur church, it will be in record that u were the vice president of the most clueless administration to rule this country

Vanity....

If u like contest,
Redeem ppl go still vote for u, that's y we de where we dey,

Make i go sheet
E don reach my turn..
Hahahahahahahaha face me face you things �
Re: I Have No Plan To Contest For Presidency In 2019 Says Osinbajo by BUHARItesticles: 6:27am On Oct 10, 2017
Yes, because you signed not to contest. This man would have been a better option but Arewa intimidation is much. Don't worry Nigerians are wiser, APC should be careful whom they present because Buhari may not get it again unless the INEC chairman is a zombie.
Re: I Have No Plan To Contest For Presidency In 2019 Says Osinbajo by aldrick: 6:38am On Oct 10, 2017
Okay we hear
Re: I Have No Plan To Contest For Presidency In 2019 Says Osinbajo by anitapreeti(f): 6:46am On Oct 10, 2017
stillondmatter:
He knows his onions

And his pepper too undecided very focused man!!
Re: I Have No Plan To Contest For Presidency In 2019 Says Osinbajo by simplyhonest(m): 6:54am On Oct 10, 2017
you are contesting as VICE PRESIDENT
Re: I Have No Plan To Contest For Presidency In 2019 Says Osinbajo by Desyner: 7:03am On Oct 10, 2017
If only this man would contest. It would have changed everything in a positive way.
Re: I Have No Plan To Contest For Presidency In 2019 Says Osinbajo by aolawale025: 8:56am On Oct 10, 2017
Even if he wanted to. Which party?
Re: I Have No Plan To Contest For Presidency In 2019 Says Osinbajo by FTrebirth(m): 9:05am On Oct 10, 2017
who e epp?
Re: I Have No Plan To Contest For Presidency In 2019 Says Osinbajo by Paperwhite(m): 9:31am On Oct 10, 2017
grin grin The fear of hausa-fulani.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have No Plan To Contest For Presidency In 2019 Says Osinbajo by PapaNnamdi: 9:42am On Oct 10, 2017
emmie14:
Hahahahahahahaha face me face you things �

Re: I Have No Plan To Contest For Presidency In 2019 Says Osinbajo by TheKabal: 10:01am On Oct 10, 2017
na this kind thing enemies like to hear.

Bubu chances of contesting na 50:50. If he does not contest, he will still need to choose/support another candidate.

But, it would eff things up if Bubu does not go for second term. If he does, the presidency is definitely going to the west and it would be Osinbajo/Fashola. Saraki is scheming but he is still a regional politician, Tinibu is regional, eventhough he is well none in the north-east.

Fashola, just played a fast one, with the SUKUK bond. If he can build the roads, it would be hard for anyone in the west to out match him, even Osinbajo.
Re: I Have No Plan To Contest For Presidency In 2019 Says Osinbajo by Evablizin(f): 10:15am On Oct 10, 2017
Paperwhite:
grin grin The fear of hausa-fulani.
grin grin

Is the beginning of the statement that says "i had no plan to contest for presidency"kiki

Re: I Have No Plan To Contest For Presidency In 2019 Says Osinbajo by Nobody: 11:23am On Oct 10, 2017
Loyalty at its peak wink wink wink wink wink wink
Re: I Have No Plan To Contest For Presidency In 2019 Says Osinbajo by eagleeye2: 11:28am On Oct 10, 2017
Liver dey cut Osinbade
Re: I Have No Plan To Contest For Presidency In 2019 Says Osinbajo by adeolakemi: 1:16pm On Oct 10, 2017
actiondrilling:
Vice-President Yemi Osinbajo Monday said he had no plan to contest the 2019 presidential election.
According to Reuters, Osinbajo said this when he was asked at the Financial Times Africa Summit in London if he had considered running for the presidency.

“None of that is on the cards,” the vice-president reportedly said.
Osinbajo had earlier disowned a group known as Osinbajo Volunteers, which is campaigning for his election as president in 2019.

His media aide, Mr. Laolu Akande, had asked Nigerians to disregard the group, adding that he had nothing to do with them.
The group had said Nigeria now has a “leader who has a clue what to do and (how to) turn Nigeria the beloved to the land of our dreams”.

Osinbajo, who regretted that Nigeria had lost as much as 1 million barrels per day of oil production last year following militant attacks on oil installations, said that all that had ceased as Nigeria now pumps about 1.85 million barrels per day and climbing towards 2 million, which is closer to its targeted production of around 2.2 million barrels per day.

He added that the federal government was making concerted efforts to diversify its oil-dependent economy because “we don’t have all the time in the world with oil. We have to use oil while it makes sense to do so”.

http://www.akelicious.com/2017/10/i-have-no-plan-to-contest-for.html
the short idiot knows his boundary no need pouring out money
Re: I Have No Plan To Contest For Presidency In 2019 Says Osinbajo by greatiyk4u(m): 2:46pm On Oct 10, 2017
Humility pays

(1) (Reply)

Fashola On NTA, Speaking On The Govts Housing Initiatives / Goodluck Jonathan Cuts His 60th Birthday Cake As Timi Dakolo Supports Him(pics / Desperation To Travel Abroad Is Killing Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.