Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,707 members, 7,813,338 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:01 AM

Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant - Travel (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant (549619 Views)

Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (131) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant by zanyzara: 6:39am On Oct 29, 2017
@bellong
Today is a great day! Happy birthday, happy wedding anniversary and happy get together of Nairaland PR grantees in Melbourne.

I am jerrous for missing in action.

Zany.

2 Likes

Re: Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant by zanyzara: 6:44am On Oct 29, 2017
yinkeys:
Any suggestions or advice is of utmost importance to me sir.
Wrong thread. Visit https://www.nairaland.com/3053069/general-guide-australian-permanent-resident

Zany.

2 Likes

Re: Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant by catchdwind4rmkd(m): 7:17am On Oct 29, 2017
I guess you're confusing it with 476 which is only for recent engineering graduates.

legendary4luv:

Ok sorry for derailing but someone mentioned that's it's just engr, I will learn from the other group. Thanks!
Re: Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant by Priceless25: 8:21am On Oct 29, 2017
legendary4luv:

Sorry to ask but I thought this visa is only meant for engr students?

No.. It's a regional visa
Re: Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant by legendary4luv(m): 10:05am On Oct 29, 2017
catchdwind4rmkd:
I guess you're confusing it with 476 which is only for recent engineering graduates.

Ok thanks boss, now I grab!

2 Likes

Re: Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant by legendary4luv(m): 10:06am On Oct 29, 2017
Priceless25:

No.. It's a regional visa

Thanks for clarification boss

2 Likes

Re: Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant by legendary4luv(m): 10:12am On Oct 29, 2017
zanyzara:
@bellong
Today is a great day! Happy birthday, happy wedding anniversary and happy get together of Nairaland PR grantees in Melbourne.

I am jerrous for missing in action.

Zany.

Zany, I thought u are in Aussie
Re: Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant by legendary4luv(m): 10:14am On Oct 29, 2017
Sir bellong happy birthday!!! More fruitful years ahead and you'll possess ur possessions

2 Likes

Re: Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant by zanyzara: 3:31pm On Oct 29, 2017
legendary4luv:

Zany, I thought u are in Aussie
Still in Naija but very soon by His Grace.

Zany.

3 Likes

Re: Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant by kamotisha: 3:34pm On Oct 29, 2017
Happy birthday chief Bellong. More of God's grace!
Re: Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant by Donkarizma: 3:41pm On Oct 29, 2017
Happy Birthday Oga Bellong wishing you more blissful years ahead
Re: Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant by Daslimo: 4:10pm On Oct 29, 2017
I'm very stuck here...I really need this quick help from you SUCCESSFUL guys.

I need to be assessed without claiming work experience by EA.
My question goes thus: having gotten 45points from age and first degree, how do I augment?
I hope to write ielts and anticipate 10 points at least. However, the remaining 10 points seem far fetched.

Will writing PTE (alongside ielts) get me more points?
Can I combine the two to gain more points? 
Or do i write any of the two or is it possible to write and use both results to gain points?

I'm very confused and would appreciate any help.

Thanks bosses
Re: Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant by legendary4luv(m): 4:35pm On Oct 29, 2017
Daslimo:
I'm very stuck here...I really need this quick help from you SUCCESSFUL guys.

I need to be assessed without claiming work experience by EA.
My question goes thus: having gotten 45points from age and first degree, how do I augment?
I hope to write ielts and anticipate 10 points at least. However, the remaining 10 points seem far fetched.

Will writing PTE (alongside ielts) get me more points?
Can I combine the two to gain more points? 
Or do i write any of the two or is it possible to write and use both results to gain points?

I'm very confused and would appreciate any help.

Thanks bosses

Direct your questions here https://www.nairaland.com/3053069/general-guide-australian-permanent-resident

5 Likes

Re: Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant by babylove01: 4:51pm On Oct 29, 2017
Oga bellong

Happy Birthday, may God bless you continually with long life, joy, happiness and prosperity.

As you touch lives and help total strangers, may help not be far from you and your family.

6 Likes

Re: Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant by Tee79(f): 9:25pm On Oct 29, 2017
[quote author=GlitteringStar post=61865442]My E-brother, @Bellong is a year older today!!!

Many people have passed through this life without touching any life. On the 29th of October, 19XX, a star was born into this world. A star who has made impact on the lives of many people.

On this special day, may you be blessed with love, joy and may God grant you all your heart desires.

As you add a year today, may you and your family be celebrated always. May you be blessed abundantly today, tomorrow and the days to come!

You are a star to other people, may you continue to shine brighter and brighter.

@Bellong, Happy birthday as you have been helping others God will continue to help you.

3 Likes

Re: Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant by Vinsmuft(m): 9:28pm On Oct 29, 2017
Bellong,
Happy birthday to you bro. You have been a great source of help to many and you will surely reap all that you have sown.
Sorry I couldn't make it yesterday like I told you. I believe you all had a swell time. Welldone e-fam
Re: Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant by frank043(m): 9:43pm On Oct 29, 2017
Happy birthday Chief bellong!

May that special wish come to fruition. Amen!!

You are a rare kinda guy.
Re: Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant by Vinsmuft(m): 9:49pm On Oct 29, 2017
Hello all,
One of the reasons why many of us decided to come to Australia is "because of our kids". We want to give our children the kind of education and opportunities that are just not there back in Nigeria.
For this reason, I want to share some information about extra curricular activities that you can engage your child in here in Australia.

1. Australian Girls Choir. http://ausgirlschoir.com.au. This is a very popular choir where girls from the age of 5 and above are taught to sing, dance and perform on stage. It can build confidence and boldness into your daughter. Last month, I attended a concert organised by my daughter's primary school and I was awed to see young children performing on stage and displaying acting skills that I have not seen anywhere before. My mind was made up.

2. Little Athletes. http://www.littleathletics.com.au. This is a program where your children from the age of 5 can participate in sports. They have centers all over Australia. Sometimes we watch on Olympics how other countries get medals and wonder where Nigeria is. We all know that the key to this is catching them young. I plan to register my kids at the nearest center. You never can tell where this will take them to.

If anyone has experience in these programs or in other ones, kindly share please.

Our children must excel.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant by tyosho: 9:59pm On Oct 29, 2017
So this is the church I worship at.Its in kew,it's called melbourne life.After service,we have light snacks,coffee and then interact with one another which is the aim of the light meal after service.

14 Likes

Re: Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant by tyosho: 10:03pm On Oct 29, 2017
Vinsmuft:
Hello all,
One of the reasons why many of us decided to come to Australia is "because of our kids". We want to give our children the kind of education and opportunities that are just not there back in Nigeria.
For this reason, I want to share some information about extra curricular activities that you can engage your child in here in Australia.

1. Australian Girls Choir. http://ausgirlschoir.com.au. This is a very popular choir where girls from the age of 5 and above are taught to sing, dance and perform on stage. It can build confidence and boldness into your daughter. Last month, I attended a concert organised by my daughter's primary school and I was awed to see young children performing on stage and displaying acting skills that I have not seen anywhere before. My mind was made up.

2. Little Athletes. http://www.littleathletics.com.au. This is a program where your children from the age of 5 can participate in sports. They have centers all over Australia. Sometimes we watch on Olympics how other countries get medals and wonder where Nigeria is. We all know that the key to this is catching them young. I plan to register my kids at the nearest center. You never can tell where this will take them to.

If anyone has experience in these programs or in other ones, kindly share please.

Our children must excel.

Thanks a lot for this info.I have been looking at how to register my kids in sports programs.Anyone else can share more info

4 Likes

Re: Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant by tyosho: 10:06pm On Oct 29, 2017
At Bellong's get together yesterday grin.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant by Nobody: 11:05pm On Oct 29, 2017
kamotisha:

They just did. It's roughly 1.6M. 2 adults, 2 children and 1 infant. We plenty for our yard grin

I greet you...my fellow "we plenty for our yard" member smiley

4 Likes

Re: Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant by Nobody: 1:55am On Oct 30, 2017
@Tyosho

Bia, is it crab I am seeing someone disrespect anyhow in the last picture? angry

Abeg has anyone seen snail in this obodo Australia? please help a sister out before she dies from withdrawal cry cry

1 Like

Re: Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant by Phlunter01: 6:32am On Oct 30, 2017
WellEndowed:
@Tyosho

Bia, is it crab I am seeing someone disrespect anyhow in the last picture? angry

Abeg has anyone seen snail in this obodo Australia? please help a sister out before she dies from withdrawal cry cry
sorry oh.... Is wellendowed a sister?
Re: Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant by Teejah80: 9:24am On Oct 30, 2017
Happy birthday to Oga bellong,as your days are so shall your strength be.You shall reap the fruit of your labour. @tyosho,I see you sis,thank you so much for all these wonderful information, God bless you and your family.I didn't see Ozymigrant in the above pix.

1 Like

Re: Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant by tyosho: 10:18am On Oct 30, 2017
WellEndowed:
@Tyosho

My sister it's crab o.It looked properly spiced but it was served cold so it didn't come off well.
As for snail,I don search google tire grin .pls I'm interested if you come across

2 Likes

Re: Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant by bellong: 12:18pm On Oct 30, 2017
@All,

Many thanks to you all. I really do appreciate the goodwill messages.

May God bless you and grant your desires in His will.

@Jamson,

Many thanks to your madam for the hospitality on Tuesday night.

@Mctowel1,

Thanks for the tour on Wednesday.

@Melbourne residents,

Thanks for the honour yesterday. May God honour you all.

24 Likes

Re: Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant by gnykelly(m): 12:33pm On Oct 30, 2017
bellong:
@All,

@Jamson,

@Mctowel1,

@Melbourne residents,

God bless you too. if not for you many people wouldn't know more about the opportunity.

2 Likes

Re: Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant by Albion05: 3:47pm On Oct 30, 2017
Happy birthday @ Bellong. God bless you!. You deserve everything you have witnessed.
bellong:
@All,

@Jamson,

@Mctowel1,

@Melbourne residents,

Re: Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant by Nobody: 3:52pm On Oct 30, 2017
Chaiii...
Thunder Fire Poverty... Thunder destroy poverty....
Australia just too fine.. I done dey shift my love for US to Australia o... Canada na another option...
God help me Amen... I will be there next year AMEN!!!!!

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant by mamajaz(f): 3:53pm On Oct 30, 2017
Albion05:
Happy birthday @ Bellong. God bless you!. You deserve everything you have witnessed.
Bro, you never respond to my message oh.
Re: Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant by Albion05: 6:26pm On Oct 30, 2017
I did my dear. I saw your mail and I replied back two days ago.
mamajaz:

Bro, you never respond to my message oh.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (131) (Reply)

Nigerians In Oslo, Norway / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.