Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,102 members, 7,835,717 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

See Drama: Lilwayne Entering Jail House - Video - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / See Drama: Lilwayne Entering Jail House - Video (914 Views)

Who Is Your Best American Rapper- Drake, Eminem Or Lilwayne? / Lilwayne Submits To His ''god'' In His Lyrics / Lilwayne Makes History Today (Best Rapper Alive) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Drama: Lilwayne Entering Jail House - Video by kenn4smile: 11:42pm On Mar 09, 2010
[flash=500,500]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S3H4LGgoHvE&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]
Re: See Drama: Lilwayne Entering Jail House - Video by bgees(m): 11:52pm On Mar 09, 2010
put him on the gay block.
Re: See Drama: Lilwayne Entering Jail House - Video by bgees(m): 11:54pm On Mar 09, 2010
see madness. person dey go jail, see paparazzi.

person wey suppose dey cry.

lil' wayne, ur own don better.
Re: See Drama: Lilwayne Entering Jail House - Video by badman(m): 11:55pm On Mar 09, 2010
wat a pity he definately wont come out the same way.
Re: See Drama: Lilwayne Entering Jail House - Video by mamagee3(f): 11:56pm On Mar 09, 2010
I can't view the video. . .
anyway, I don't need to watch the video before knowing that Lil Wayne would be treated as a king. grin
We all know the rules don't always apply to all these celebrities
Re: See Drama: Lilwayne Entering Jail House - Video by bgees(m): 11:56pm On Mar 09, 2010
^^ of course, not after licking enough ''lollypops''
Re: See Drama: Lilwayne Entering Jail House - Video by kenn4smile: 12:00am On Mar 10, 2010
I tot it was a president going to jail!
Re: See Drama: Lilwayne Entering Jail House - Video by ElRazur: 12:00am On Mar 10, 2010
Now let's see if he lives the life of a Gangesta he raps about. Oh wait, he is a studio gangster and not a real one.
Re: See Drama: Lilwayne Entering Jail House - Video by bgees(m): 12:22am On Mar 10, 2010
[b]Lil Wayne finally started his jail term yesterday and I must say I'm a bit nervous for Lil Wayne. I got an exclusive update from inside Riker's Island and it has me feeling a certain way. My source who asked to remain anonymous said contrary to reports that Lil Wayne does not have a panic button with him in case something happens.

The source also states that when Lil Wayne was getting processed he showed the utmost respect answering each question with "yes sir, yes m'aam or thank you sir". The source took this to read as if Lil Wayne was scared, but Lil Wayne is a very polite person. I've seen him respond like this on the streets, but that is why I'm concerned.

Lil Wayne is from a different culture and his ways may come off wrong to many inmates. Granted the hip hop media gave him a pass over the Baby picture and rightfully so. Will the inmates give him a pass too?
My source also tells me that Lil Wayne "was quiet and even shaking a little bit." From the gang talk in his music, and his high profile, and relative slap on the wrist. I'm just scared someone will try something, but what do I know. I'll keep you posted. [/b]

http://globalgrind.com/channel/gossip/content/1450682/EXCLUSIVE-Lil-Waynes-First-Night-In-Jail-PHOTOS/

will he survive?
Re: See Drama: Lilwayne Entering Jail House - Video by slimshay(m): 1:30pm On Mar 10, 2010
Oh Lord here comes those criminals Malik and Jerome
Yo, who you know here, you got family over here?
He a rap artist
I dotn care, he got the wrong colors over here
Now you lookk shook like that Mobb Deep song
I'm surprised cos on all your record you was Al Capone

Wyclef, Hollyhood to Hollywood, Ecleftic
Re: See Drama: Lilwayne Entering Jail House - Video by chrisical(m): 1:30pm On Mar 12, 2010
I wish him a blissful stay in jail

(1) (Reply)

Jethro 'god Dey' Video Directed By Akin Alabi: Check It Out / Naija: Dem Go Talk. Big Spanx: D Hotest Rapper In Town. / Lol Funny Naija Parody Ogaaa!! Call Me Maybe African Remix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.