Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,294 members, 7,839,444 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

Why Is It So Difficult To Marry Someone From The East. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It So Difficult To Marry Someone From The East. (1635 Views)

Why Is It Very Difficult To Find A Woman Who Possesses All The Qualities (Photo) / Don't Marry Someone You're In Love With - Reno Omokri Advises / Can You Marry Someone Whose Nude Photos/video Has Leaked On Social Media?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is It So Difficult To Marry Someone From The East. by MyNewJackeT: 11:46am On Oct 10, 2017
People from the east are very romantic but why is it so difficult to find one. Why is it difficult to marry one, considering their intense way of showing love to their female partners. Please I need honest answer .
Re: Why Is It So Difficult To Marry Someone From The East. by Nobody: 11:57am On Oct 10, 2017
I dont even understand what the op is saying?

3 Likes

Re: Why Is It So Difficult To Marry Someone From The East. by Nobody: 12:01pm On Oct 10, 2017
it's not so difficult my wife is from imo

1 Like

Re: Why Is It So Difficult To Marry Someone From The East. by naijamakossa(m): 12:08pm On Oct 10, 2017
It is not a must to marry from my east grin
maybe you can remain in the west or go north grin

4 Likes

Re: Why Is It So Difficult To Marry Someone From The East. by IAMSASHY(f): 12:30pm On Oct 10, 2017
Op, y must u marry dere undecided, remain where u ar abeg undecided,
Re: Why Is It So Difficult To Marry Someone From The East. by MyNewJackeT: 4:57pm On Oct 12, 2017
it's a simple question
Re: Why Is It So Difficult To Marry Someone From The East. by Diamond23(f): 5:29pm On Oct 12, 2017
[color=#770077][/color]As in u cant find a girl frm the east?, U found but her parents disagreed?, The bride price list they gave u was much?...which of d above is correct xo we will know hw to help u.
Re: Why Is It So Difficult To Marry Someone From The East. by MyNewJackeT: 5:38pm On Oct 12, 2017
Diamond23:
[color=#770077][/color]As in u cant find a girl frm the east?, U found but her parents disagreed?, The bride price list they gave u was much?...which of d above is correct xo we will know hw to help u.

all of the above except the first one
Re: Why Is It So Difficult To Marry Someone From The East. by Adaumunocha(f): 5:39pm On Oct 12, 2017
MyNewJackeT:
People from the east are very romantic but why is it so difficult to find one. Why is it difficult to marry one, considering their intense way of showing love to their female partners. Please I need honest answer .
Its simple to marry from there
Re: Why Is It So Difficult To Marry Someone From The East. by Diamond23(f): 6:01pm On Oct 12, 2017
[color=#770077][/color]
MyNewJackeT:

all of the above except the first one
Then u need to v 30 billions for ur akant for the other two to be possible grin grin
Re: Why Is It So Difficult To Marry Someone From The East. by luminouz(m): 6:14pm On Oct 12, 2017
Adaumunocha:
Only God can forgive u...for DAT ur dp

*stomach growling incessantly*
Re: Why Is It So Difficult To Marry Someone From The East. by Nobody: 6:16pm On Oct 12, 2017
Its difficult if you are from another tribe that is not Igbo.
Re: Why Is It So Difficult To Marry Someone From The East. by LanreGH(m): 6:19pm On Oct 12, 2017
Op dont mind these people commenting tras.h. You are very correct. It's actually difficult esp in Imo state. Many of them derive pleasure in collecting high bride price coupled with the long list. It's even more difficult if you are not from the east or if the father of the girl is late.. Some of the family member see you as God sent who has come to wipe away their tears.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It So Difficult To Marry Someone From The East. by Adaumunocha(f): 8:08pm On Oct 12, 2017
luminouz:

Only God can forgive u...for DAT ur dp

*stomach growling incessantly*
Start to order na
Re: Why Is It So Difficult To Marry Someone From The East. by luminouz(m): 8:14pm On Oct 12, 2017
Adaumunocha:
Start to order na

Re: Why Is It So Difficult To Marry Someone From The East. by Kobicove(m): 8:49pm On Oct 12, 2017
How much did they bill you? grin
Re: Why Is It So Difficult To Marry Someone From The East. by IsiAbuncha(m): 10:48pm On Oct 12, 2017
Adaumunocha:

Nice one, ngwa kwadebe o, cos mu na gi ga eme igbannku na onwa december.
Re: Why Is It So Difficult To Marry Someone From The East. by Franky826: 11:14pm On Oct 12, 2017
shocked
Re: Why Is It So Difficult To Marry Someone From The East. by MyNewJackeT: 7:31am On Oct 13, 2017
Wetin happen
Re: Why Is It So Difficult To Marry Someone From The East. by kenness(m): 7:51am On Oct 13, 2017
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Why Is It So Difficult To Marry Someone From The East. by MyNewJackeT: 8:27am On Oct 13, 2017
I love Eastern girls.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It So Difficult To Marry Someone From The East. by Adaumunocha(f): 12:25pm On Oct 17, 2017
IsiAbuncha:

Nice one, ngwa kwadebe o, cos mu na gi ga eme igbannku na onwa december.
Onwa December elugo... U don collect list?
Re: Why Is It So Difficult To Marry Someone From The East. by kflex0: 12:33pm On Oct 17, 2017
Re: Why Is It So Difficult To Marry Someone From The East. by IsiAbuncha(m): 2:48pm On Oct 17, 2017
Adaumunocha:
Onwa December elugo... U don collect list?

Forward the list to me, my village people are right here with me as i type this...
Re: Why Is It So Difficult To Marry Someone From The East. by Adaumunocha(f): 3:27pm On Oct 17, 2017
IsiAbuncha:

Forward the list to me, my village people are right here with me as i type this...
well done.
Re: Why Is It So Difficult To Marry Someone From The East. by IsiAbuncha(m): 3:35pm On Oct 17, 2017
Adaumunocha:
well done.

cheesy Thank u very much far too kind
Re: Why Is It So Difficult To Marry Someone From The East. by Nobody: 3:50pm On Oct 17, 2017
MyNewJackeT:
op if u re rich or not rich but hard working Wit bright vision Eastern girls eg (igbos)will marry you.dats it.
they might not be demanding money from u but they need a hard working men like Igbo's that's it so they can be comfortable.

(1) (Reply)

Rate Ma Dropping Pic,don't Normally Do This / Single And Ready For Marriage? Attend This Singles Hookup Event Of The Year / Croatia S Lady President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.