Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,286 members, 7,815,487 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

Can I Contract HIV With What Happened - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can I Contract HIV With What Happened (1872 Views)

A Man Is More Likely To Contract HIV From His Girlfriend Than From A Prost!tute’ / Man Planned With Police To Propose To Girlfriend, What Happened Next Is Shocking / Why I Don't Pity Guys That Contract HIV From Prostitutes. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Contract HIV With What Happened by badfucker: 7:05pm On Oct 10, 2017
i had sex with a girl yesterday and when i wanted to pull out the condom got stuck and i withdraw seeing the condom in the vj of the girl and the cum pour on her lap. can i contract HIV cos i want to go for PEP TOMORROW.
Re: Can I Contract HIV With What Happened by tinny898(m): 7:06pm On Oct 10, 2017
lipsrsealed
Re: Can I Contract HIV With What Happened by uzoormah(m): 7:09pm On Oct 10, 2017
As far e touch her lap, u don enta bros gringrin
Re: Can I Contract HIV With What Happened by Adasun(m): 7:09pm On Oct 10, 2017
zip up ,una no go hear.when e go hapn eh,ur eye go clear

1 Like

Re: Can I Contract HIV With What Happened by Adaumunocha(f): 7:11pm On Oct 10, 2017
D kinni gat hook or your kinni issa small? She should b thr one going for PEP
Re: Can I Contract HIV With What Happened by ULSHERLAN(m): 7:12pm On Oct 10, 2017
Guess ur pee pee was too small for the cd
Re: Can I Contract HIV With What Happened by zionmade1: 7:14pm On Oct 10, 2017
There is nothing like HIV bro. please next time dont use condom, so u can enjoy ur fornication very well.

In those days, people hide their fornicative lives but now, its no more a thing of shame.
Wasted generation

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can I Contract HIV With What Happened by Nobody: 7:19pm On Oct 10, 2017
dnt worry
i give out free AVR drugs grin
Re: Can I Contract HIV With What Happened by phintohlar(f): 7:40pm On Oct 10, 2017
zionmade1:
There is nothing like HIV bro. please next time dont use condom, so u can enjoy ur fornication very well.

In those days, people hide their fornicative lives but now, its no more a thing of shame.
Wasted generation
haba bros, wetin the guy order wetin u serve

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can I Contract HIV With What Happened by Emhicee(m): 7:41pm On Oct 10, 2017
I'm still looking for what happened...
Something is not right here mr man...
Is the girl Hiv +? Cos i don't understand at all.

1 Like

Re: Can I Contract HIV With What Happened by badfucker: 7:59pm On Oct 10, 2017
Emhicee:
I'm still looking for what happened... Something is not right here mr man... Is the girl Hiv +? Cos i don't understand at all.
i don't know her status that's y i don't want to take any chances at all
Re: Can I Contract HIV With What Happened by Emhicee(m): 8:24pm On Oct 10, 2017
badfucker:

Find out and don't give yourself HBP...
Re: Can I Contract HIV With What Happened by muller101(m): 8:41pm On Oct 10, 2017
You have it already. It's not the end of life bro grin
Re: Can I Contract HIV With What Happened by dollyjoy(f): 8:50pm On Oct 10, 2017
badfucker:

I think you should be more careful next time if you escape this one.
Re: Can I Contract HIV With What Happened by moigee: 9:01pm On Oct 10, 2017
badfucker:

that your penis will get u in trouble some day.y not jus practice safe sex
Re: Can I Contract HIV With What Happened by badfucker: 9:10pm On Oct 10, 2017
Emhicee:

Find out and don't give yourself HBP...
muller101:
You have it already. It's not the end of life bro grin
dollyjoy:
I think you should be more careful next time if you escape this one.
moigee:
that your penis will get u in trouble some day.y not jus practice safe sex
get me right pls . the condom did not burst neither did i have any contact with her fluid. but when withdraw my pen i wanted to remove the condom but i saw it in mouth of her vj and the cum was scattered over her lap the direction where i put my pen when i remove it
Re: Can I Contract HIV With What Happened by Essentials1(m): 9:18pm On Oct 10, 2017
badfucker:

get me right pls . the condom did not burst neither did i have any contact with her fluid. but when withdraw my pen i wanted to remove the condom but i saw it in mouth of her vj and the cum was scattered over her lap the direction where i put my pen when i remove it
You dont have it, but go for PEP and then a test some weeks later.
Re: Can I Contract HIV With What Happened by badfucker: 9:22pm On Oct 10, 2017
Essentials1:
You dont have it, but go for PEP and then a test some weeks later.
OK bro
Re: Can I Contract HIV With What Happened by muller101(m): 9:22pm On Oct 10, 2017
badfucker:

get me right pls. U have it already. Sorry it's not the end of life bro grin
Re: Can I Contract HIV With What Happened by badfucker: 9:34pm On Oct 10, 2017
muller101:
get me right pls. U have it already. Sorry it's not the end of life bro grin
funny guy
Re: Can I Contract HIV With What Happened by Luckygurl(f): 9:43pm On Oct 10, 2017
badfucker:
i had sex with a girl yesterday and when i wanted to pull out the condom got stuck and i withdraw seeing the condom in the vj of the girl and the cum pour on her lap. can i contract HIV cos i want to go for PEP TOMORROW.

Please go for PEP
It's advisable to go start within 72hours of any possible exposure. Don't take chances
Re: Can I Contract HIV With What Happened by badfucker: 9:48pm On Oct 10, 2017
Luckygurl:

Please go for PEP
It's advisable to go start within 72hours of any possible exposure. Don't take chances
ok
Re: Can I Contract HIV With What Happened by Emhicee(m): 10:29pm On Oct 10, 2017
badfucker:

Okay... If that's he case, no worries.
Btw, change your moniker to something else cos clearly you're no fucker talk more of being a badfucker...
Thanks
Re: Can I Contract HIV With What Happened by Alexbrain(m): 3:06am On Oct 11, 2017
Discovering your talents and building up your skills with be a very productive way to tackle unemployment and become an entrepreneur.
Check out this free online book that will help you with that
https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/657738
http://okadabooks.com/book/about/talent__the_bomb/12751#
Re: Can I Contract HIV With What Happened by YomiWilliams(m): 3:14am On Oct 11, 2017
Please, tread wisely .

1 Like

Re: Can I Contract HIV With What Happened by Lagbaja01(m): 3:32am On Oct 11, 2017
badfucker:

get me right pls . the condom did not burst neither did i have any contact with her fluid. but when withdraw my pen i wanted to remove the condom but i saw it in mouth of her vj and the cum was scattered over her lap the direction where i out my pen when i remove it
you can explain nonsense o...rada rada. bro, go for test in some weeks time and stop your kind of lifestyle if u r lucky enough to come out negative if you truly love life.
Re: Can I Contract HIV With What Happened by dierich: 3:44am On Oct 11, 2017
na ur pen go make u enter trouble if u no careful. I know say na olosho u go enter.. keep it on bro

(1) (Reply)

"Stop Forcing Children To Stand Up For Elders At Events"- Nigerian Guy / You Broke-shame Guys & They Slut-shame Women / Is Sex A Most Or Necessity In Relationships?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.