Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,495 members, 7,850,729 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:10 AM

In The Name Of Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In The Name Of Love (621 Views)

A Moment Of Love / Abortion: Now A Proof Of Love? / What is the Colour of Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

In The Name Of Love by chrishenzo: 9:10am On Mar 10, 2010
There is this programme I enjoy watching everyday. The host of the program help people to solve their love affairs. Both victims and their counterparts would appear on the television to talk about what happen between them. Yesterday, I wonder if this is one of the most stupid things people do for the sake of love.

The lady involved was married and also has a kid. She was a nurse and had been working in a hospital for some years. Later, she fall in love with one of the doctors and decided to abandon her husband and her son. She went to live with the doctor and at the same time taking care of the doctor's father.

After about 6years, the doctor's father died and few weeks after the burial, the doctor threw the lady out of her house claiming that he doesn't have any feelings for the lady and also not ready to marry the lady. He even denied the lady during the yesterday's show. The lady realised her mistake and decided to apologize to her husband and son to take her back. The husband said that he won't be alive to see the lady living with him under the same roof. Though the son hugged the mother but also told her that for he doesn't want to loose his father and he(the son) has already believe that he has lost his mother.

No one seems to take the lady back. As a christian, if you find yourself in the husband's shoe, would you accept the lady back? To be sincere with myself, I won't accept her back. What about you?

(1) (Reply)

Is Your Love Affair Leading You To Marriage Or Otherwise? / If Your Relationship Were A Movie: / A Question For The Ladis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.