Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,081 members, 7,957,040 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:41 AM

Mimi Orjiekwe: Charles Billion Refusing Bride Price Refund, I Can’t Stay Married - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mimi Orjiekwe: Charles Billion Refusing Bride Price Refund, I Can’t Stay Married (22624 Views)

Kalu Ikeagwu And Wife, Ijeoma's Marriage Crashes, Demands For Bride Price Refund / Mimi Orjiekwe Shades Charles Billion For Doing A Condom Advert / Mimi Orjiekwe Remarries, 3 Months After Divorcing Charles Billion For Cheating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mimi Orjiekwe: Charles Billion Refusing Bride Price Refund, I Can’t Stay Married by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 10:38pm On Oct 10, 2017
Zico5:
Igbo and their problems. They are the main central point when it comes to Naija problem. We are even tired of them.
.........I have traced your mental problem to come from the ancestors before your ancestors......ie in 1224BC......guy we are even tired of how to solve your problem.....

2 Likes

Re: Mimi Orjiekwe: Charles Billion Refusing Bride Price Refund, I Can’t Stay Married by victorioushands: 10:47pm On Oct 10, 2017
Sister, if you are right, why not make all necessary legal complaints and documentations and then proceed with your life? However, your complaint would have had weight if you can obtain evidence (as exhibit) of one or more of the women he has impregnated. You must have a strong case and evidence to sue for divorce. On the other hand, I would have asked you to move on and marry whoever you choose but it will land you in court and, in court, you need to have evidence as to why you chose that path. Without it, you, the hunter dear, will become the hunted. So, gather your evidences before making your case public, even to the social and media courts.
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe: Charles Billion Refusing Bride Price Refund, I Can’t Stay Married by Nobody: 10:50pm On Oct 10, 2017
smiley... bride price refund...
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe: Charles Billion Refusing Bride Price Refund, I Can’t Stay Married by Bitterleafsoup: 10:59pm On Oct 10, 2017
Zico5:
Igbo and their problems. They are the main central point when it comes to Naija problem. We are even tired of them.
Please biko please, write your local Senator and tell them we need a National Vote for referendum to give Igbos Biafra. The sooner other tribes join Igbos struggle the faster you will be free of those you detest. Thanks in advanc. kiss

1 Like

Re: Mimi Orjiekwe: Charles Billion Refusing Bride Price Refund, I Can’t Stay Married by Bitterleafsoup: 11:01pm On Oct 10, 2017
Daeylar:

grin grin
Seems like you've been pushed to your limit,

he really is a fool. The hate speech against Igbo's they won't see it now. Nairaland sef, let me go and tag mynd and seûn.
Sister don't tag them. Encourage them to support IPOB with referduem so they will free themselves from us.�
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe: Charles Billion Refusing Bride Price Refund, I Can’t Stay Married by beautydutch(f): 11:26pm On Oct 10, 2017
Woly:
Na different different men dey ooooo.. Which kind man be this one... Na wa ooooo!!!
I tire o !
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe: Charles Billion Refusing Bride Price Refund, I Can’t Stay Married by Jsaviour(f): 11:27pm On Oct 10, 2017
ArcSEMPECJ:
.........I have traced your mental problem to come from the ancestors before your ancestors......ie in 1224BC......guy we are even tired of how to solve your problem.....

grin cheesy "finish him" like mortal combat
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe: Charles Billion Refusing Bride Price Refund, I Can’t Stay Married by Jsaviour(f): 11:30pm On Oct 10, 2017
DangotePikin:
Why is divorce so rampart in Nollywood?

It's not just rampart in Bollywood but all over since men have refused to put their third leg in one place and women refused to have sense to study the man they want to marry but only after social media showoff rather
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe: Charles Billion Refusing Bride Price Refund, I Can’t Stay Married by room089: 11:42pm On Oct 10, 2017
Woly:
Na different different men dey ooooo.. Which kind man be this one... Na wa ooooo!!!

Wooden man
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe: Charles Billion Refusing Bride Price Refund, I Can’t Stay Married by moshino(m): 12:57am On Oct 11, 2017
abike12:
why not just send someone to enter their house and drop it on the table?

Which table, do you know if they have table in their house.
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe: Charles Billion Refusing Bride Price Refund, I Can’t Stay Married by treasuredluv(f): 3:06am On Oct 11, 2017
IAMSASHY:
undecided see dem, calm down and study d man u wnt marry, dey wl nt hear, instead, dey prefer to jump from KFC to Mr Biggs, from London to Dubai, b4 u no, dey start flaunting engagement rings. Al Tnx 2 social media, atleast, u cn always com and dump ur complains, it's ur cross, carry it undecided
even with 10years you can't study enough, a hypocrite will always be one, all we need is God's direction.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mimi Orjiekwe: Charles Billion Refusing Bride Price Refund, I Can’t Stay Married by Pat081: 3:52am On Oct 11, 2017
DangotePikin:
because dey re busy jumping 4rm bed to another so dat dey can act in film
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe: Charles Billion Refusing Bride Price Refund, I Can’t Stay Married by onyeawka80(m): 4:12am On Oct 11, 2017
ivolt:
Since you are not legally married.
Ignore him and move on.
oga pls wat u do u mean by legally married? Afta d bride price has been paid tnks
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe: Charles Billion Refusing Bride Price Refund, I Can’t Stay Married by Nobody: 5:53am On Oct 11, 2017
georgeceekay:
That's how they will be chopping guy money and agree to marry him thinking its for the purpose of a continuum only to come back to say they are tired.
How can you marry a man you didn't take time to study before going into marriage, if not because your sense was bought with God knows what.

Hey! Don't disturb my peace. I want to sleep.

Let me disturb your sleep to tell you that your comment makes sense.

1 Like

Re: Mimi Orjiekwe: Charles Billion Refusing Bride Price Refund, I Can’t Stay Married by contigiency(m): 6:29am On Oct 11, 2017

BECAUSE THAT IS WHERE FAKE LIFE AND BELIEVING IN FANTASY IS COMMON.
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe: Charles Billion Refusing Bride Price Refund, I Can’t Stay Married by bsideboii(m): 6:37am On Oct 11, 2017
Sister nobody is interested ...we have just recovered from Tonto and Churchill.
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe: Charles Billion Refusing Bride Price Refund, I Can’t Stay Married by godofuck231: 6:37am On Oct 11, 2017
Citykings:
[img]https://4.bp..com/-MjhlmjQ18Yg/WdzdXGgeCuI/AAAAAAACIR4/ZTO46f5u9s4RY4oUwMagxySuGCALpdlhACLcBGAs/s400/charles%2Bbillion%2Brefuse%2Bbride%2Bprice%2Brefund.jpg[/img]
Nollywood actress mimi orjiekwe has cried out over her estranged husband’s refusal to gather the bride fee he paid on her.
In an specific chat with bon, mimi who's bored with staying within the marriage stated billions family have grew to become down invitation by her circle of relatives to get a refund of the bride rate they paid on her.
Right here is what mimi informed bon in a phone communication today:
[img]https://1.bp..com/-yUwEqJ_XDmg/WdzcxqIWTFI/AAAAAAACIRw/hZFjTdFdcMso08nyKi6QtNdaHzm9lV8iQCLcBGAs/s640/charles%2Bbillion%2Brefusing.jpg[/img]

Source= http://www.kelechisblog.com.ng/2017/10/mimi-orjiekwe-charles-billion-refusing.html

I smell a stingy Igbo guy,
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe: Charles Billion Refusing Bride Price Refund, I Can’t Stay Married by diva90: 6:41am On Oct 11, 2017
ivolt:
Ignore him and move on.

I understand your point of view but don't forget that we are not westerners. The traditional part is the most important.

In igbo culture she cannot re-marry traditionally until that bride price is returned. So technically she cannot just 'ignore it' unless she has no plans to be with another man.
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe: Charles Billion Refusing Bride Price Refund, I Can’t Stay Married by Nobody: 6:44am On Oct 11, 2017
IAMSASHY:
undecided see dem, calm down and study d man u wnt marry, dey wl nt hear, instead, dey prefer to jump from KFC to Mr Biggs, from London to Dubai, b4 u no, dey start flaunting engagement rings. Al Tnx 2 social media, atleast, u cn always com and dump ur complains, it's ur cross, carry it undecided
.. complaints.
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe: Charles Billion Refusing Bride Price Refund, I Can’t Stay Married by Nobody: 6:45am On Oct 11, 2017
godofuck231:

I smell a stingy Igbo guy,
Go and take her.
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe: Charles Billion Refusing Bride Price Refund, I Can’t Stay Married by newoffer: 6:58am On Oct 11, 2017
He is Tu Baba age grade
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe: Charles Billion Refusing Bride Price Refund, I Can’t Stay Married by Nobody: 7:13am On Oct 11, 2017
ivolt:
Ignore him and move on.

I don't understand what you mean by not being legally married sir?
But in Igbo land, once a bride price is paid, you're legally married.
Now what we should be discussing is how to opt out from such marriage.

In Igboland, the easiest way to end a marriage is when the family of one party successfully returns a bride price paid by the other party's family. Or when the party that pays the bride price successfully collects it back from the party they paid it to.

Now using mini orjiekwe's issue as a case study, the family of billions or bullion will be dragging their feet in collecting the bride price they paid on mimi because the current arrangement favours their son.

Now since the current arrangement does not favour mimi, which necessitated her wanting to opt out from the union, what she should do is to have a meeting with her family, in that meeting, she will tell her family why she wants to end the marriage.

Once her family sees that their daughter is not happy in her marriage and that there is need for the marriage to end, they will now initiate the concept of bride price return.

I will stop here, if any body wants to know how a bride price is returned in Igboland, the person should indicate and I will continue from there.
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe: Charles Billion Refusing Bride Price Refund, I Can’t Stay Married by muller101(m): 7:35am On Oct 11, 2017
DangotePikin:
ram wetin? grin
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe: Charles Billion Refusing Bride Price Refund, I Can’t Stay Married by Exponental(m): 8:23am On Oct 11, 2017
Do internet banking naaa!!!
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe: Charles Billion Refusing Bride Price Refund, I Can’t Stay Married by kingsmaila(m): 8:48am On Oct 11, 2017
You are legally married to him so do not allow those other baby Mamas destroy your matrimonial home. A man can marry more than a wife if he so wish. We are African and we have our culture. Even the so called western people are promiscuous. Pray and make him understand the effect of his actions but do not divorce him as you never can tell if the next man may be worst. If he abuses you or beats you then forget about him but if not and he take good care of you, My sister endure he will still get old and the strength and urge will die soon and he will be all your's.
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe: Charles Billion Refusing Bride Price Refund, I Can’t Stay Married by Rozaytee: 9:01am On Oct 11, 2017
Zico5:
yourbas carry World Cup for all kinds of problem
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe: Charles Billion Refusing Bride Price Refund, I Can’t Stay Married by Rozaytee: 9:02am On Oct 11, 2017
cashcity:
Upon how u fine reach, u cannot give this man the best sex of his life dat can make him remain faithful. U are hear crying
can sex really keep men?... mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe: Charles Billion Refusing Bride Price Refund, I Can’t Stay Married by nevachange(f): 9:28am On Oct 11, 2017
I managed an event center and watched several high profile weddings happen. I really do not care about marriage ceremonies as long as he loves me. Court license do !!

#thickgurllifts

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZC4oTbamQw
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe: Charles Billion Refusing Bride Price Refund, I Can’t Stay Married by jobbers: 9:28am On Oct 11, 2017
for real
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe: Charles Billion Refusing Bride Price Refund, I Can’t Stay Married by ivolt: 9:53am On Oct 11, 2017
ochukwuma15:

I don't understand what you mean by not being legally married sir?
But in Igbo land, once a bride price is paid, you're legally married.
Now what we should be discussing is how to opt out from such marriage.

In Igboland, the easiest way to end a marriage is when the family of one party successfully returns a bride price paid by the other party's family. Or when the party that pays the bride price successfully collects it back from the party they paid it to.

Now using mini orjiekwe's issue as a case study, the family of billions or bullion will be dragging their feet in collecting the bride price they paid on mimi because the current arrangement favours their son.

Now since the current arrangement does not favour mimi, which necessitated her wanting to opt out from the union, what she should do is to have a meeting with her family, in that meeting, she will tell her family why she wants to end the marriage.

Once her family sees that their daughter is not happy in her marriage and that there is need for the marriage to end, they will now initiate the concept of bride price return.

I will stop here, if any body wants to know how a bride price is returned in Igboland, the person should indicate and I will continue from there.

diva90:

I understand your point of view but don't forget that we are not westerners. The traditional part is the most important.

In igbo culture she cannot re-marry traditionally until that bride price is returned. So technically she cannot just 'ignore it' unless she has no plans to be with another man.

With this arrangement, a man can keep a woman married indefinitely by simply
refusing to take back the bride price.
Human's weren't made for culture, culture was made for humans.

This is why I advised the woman to ignore the irresponsible husband.
If he thinks he owns the wife, let him head to court to make his claim.

Isn't it unjust that a man can hold his estranged wife in perpetual bondage
while he is free to do as he wish?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Shan George Narrates Her Flight Experience: "It Felt Like Molue In The Sky" / New Photos Of Actress Dolly Unachukwu / Tonto Dikeh Had A Crush On Rita Dominic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.