Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,711 members, 7,955,680 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:36 PM

Are You A Romantic Active Man/guy? Pls Read - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are You A Romantic Active Man/guy? Pls Read (653 Views)

Am I Wasting My Time With This Guy? Pls Help!!!!!! / Can A Sexully Active Man Stay For Six Months Without Sex? / Who Is A Nice Guy---pls Define (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You A Romantic Active Man/guy? Pls Read by mikedlove: 9:50am On Mar 10, 2010
hey are you looking for a rich sugar mummy,or you want to connect to a rich young ummarried ladies in anywhere in nigeria then here is a golden opportunity for you. our mission is to provide you a person of your choice. email us at linkupcentre@yahoo. com with your name, the location and the state you are emailing from. our services is 100% guaranteed as alot of sugar mummies and single big ladies have come out bold enough to tell us what they want. this big mamas and big ladies are mainly bankers, travelers, and also CEOS of many companies, they just want a man or a young sugar son who will satisfy their intimacy orge. they are their to take care of the guys need provided the guy is respecful, neat and keep the affairs DISCREET. Note our service is 100% guaranteed as we make sure you get what you want. the advantage of patronizing us is that at the end of the day you don't like the person we connected to you. we can also connect you to another person. call 017309261 for more inquiries.
Re: Are You A Romantic Active Man/guy? Pls Read by googles: 9:57am On Mar 10, 2010
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

[size=13pt]this is wat you do for a living huh ??

corporate p.i.m.p??

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed[/size]
Re: Are You A Romantic Active Man/guy? Pls Read by Abbeycity4(f): 10:17am On Mar 10, 2010
damn it! dis is seriousĀ  cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Are You A Romantic Active Man/guy? Pls Read by fubiluv: 10:31am On Mar 10, 2010
What a life and career you have chosen for yourself.
I dont blaim either you or the ladies,
I blaim the Nigeria ECONOMY,
Re: Are You A Romantic Active Man/guy? Pls Read by poceda(f): 10:44am On Mar 10, 2010
There i was thinking its something serious not knowing its one son of a gun trying to spoil the future and destiny of some innocent Nigerian citizen. Anyway, watch it man, your own brother or relative might just be involved.
And to think that some guys would have called this love-vendor already.
Re: Are You A Romantic Active Man/guy? Pls Read by maclatunji: 12:21pm On Mar 10, 2010
Funny thing is that, the guy will definitely receive a lot of calls and requests. Nigeria just dey depress me more and more everyday.
Re: Are You A Romantic Active Man/guy? Pls Read by mrperfect(m): 12:32pm On Mar 10, 2010
Why the fuss? this is not a new thing in our society, it could be because he wants to do this now in a more organize and professional way.
Re: Are You A Romantic Active Man/guy? Pls Read by skfa1: 2:12pm On Mar 10, 2010
LMAO grin grin
Re: Are You A Romantic Active Man/guy? Pls Read by smooooooth: 2:35pm On Mar 10, 2010
nonsense, its just fRAUD. i bet if u call the idiot he gonna tell u to pay some amount in his account b4 they give u contacts to this sugar mama's. now one wld wonder why he prefers the peanut u want to pay him to what the sugar mummy is giving. STUPID!!!!!
Re: Are You A Romantic Active Man/guy? Pls Read by poceda(f): 3:26pm On Mar 10, 2010
mrperfect:

Why the fuss? this is not a new thing in our society, it could be because he wants to do this now in a more organize and professional way.

You call this a more organized and professional way? So this is one of the professions now? angry Quess you too want to apply or are you in this together? sad
Hope you dont have a brother or a son whom this will affect in future cos it just might be them.Just because it doesnot affect us directly now does not mean we should not speak against it. Remember, "cut suya cut suya na nama body". lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Are You A Romantic Active Man/guy? Pls Read by essarios(m): 3:30pm On Mar 10, 2010
love-vendor

Re: Are You A Romantic Active Man/guy? Pls Read by seqeure: 4:22pm On Mar 10, 2010
what a nonsense idea this is just a destructive way that endanger our youths.THINK OF BETER THINGS

(1) (Reply)

Free Relationship Tips / Words To Someone U Loved But Never Had The Courage To Tell Them U Loved Them. / Hi, Ya'all

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.