Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,675 members, 7,837,489 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

The Snake I Killed In My Poultry Today (photos) - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / The Snake I Killed In My Poultry Today (photos) (35021 Views)

My Poultry Journey... / See The Green Snake I Killed In My Farm Today (Photos) / This Is The Snake Killing My Chickens & Tampering With Their Eggs In My Poultry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Snake I Killed In My Poultry Today (photos) by Brillantman: 9:31am On Oct 11, 2017
Snakepox loading.........
Re: The Snake I Killed In My Poultry Today (photos) by onlyTheTruth(m): 9:31am On Oct 11, 2017
den its not a mamba,,,,,,, possibly a cobra
Marcofranz:
it attacked the guy with spit.
Re: The Snake I Killed In My Poultry Today (photos) by kay29000(m): 9:32am On Oct 11, 2017
Na wa o! Everyday someone kills a snake in this country. Are you guys trying to make some species of snake extinct or what?
Re: The Snake I Killed In My Poultry Today (photos) by Stormyweather(m): 9:32am On Oct 11, 2017
Marcofranz:
i guess it dangerous cos it attacked the guy with spit.
if it attacked the guy with spit then it's not a mamba. I may be wrong but there's just one snake that spits and that's the spiting cobra. The rest are just speculations and if it's a mamba. It's not a black mamba if not....none of you will be writing this story. Trust me.
A black mamba is called black because of its black mouth not it's color. The mouth when opened is pitch black.
At first glance I thought it was a cobra but the head says otherwise. Maybe cos it has been broken.

4 Likes

Re: The Snake I Killed In My Poultry Today (photos) by Adaumunocha(f): 9:33am On Oct 11, 2017
King Cobra?
Re: The Snake I Killed In My Poultry Today (photos) by donblade85555(m): 9:33am On Oct 11, 2017
naija and killing snakes sha. I dae fear snake oh, dead or living ones

anyway for funny jokes and riddles that will make you laugh like a mad man, visit www.laughkillme.com
Re: The Snake I Killed In My Poultry Today (photos) by buchilino(m): 9:33am On Oct 11, 2017
thorpido:
This is not a black mamba.It looks like a black rat snake.

I AGREE WITH U. BESIDES MAMBAS DON'T EXIST IN THIS PART OF AFRICA.
Re: The Snake I Killed In My Poultry Today (photos) by Livefreeordieha(m): 9:33am On Oct 11, 2017
Tolexander:
Black Mamba!

It is a nocturnal snake that loves swallowing hen's eggs.
It is the snake behind killing of brooding hens at home and in the bush.

Many times killed by inserting a hook and line in a boiled egg tied down. It becomes stuck after swallowing the boiled egg. Banging itself on the ground for the egg to be broken. During the process, the hook gets hooked to its intestine and starts struggling to be freed from the line.

There is a myth about it in Yoruba. They say when it grows to a certain stage, it starts developing comb like a cock, and starts crowing like a cock to attract hens. Though I have outgrown that believe.
baba for the snakes...Sorry baba for the girls�����

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Snake I Killed In My Poultry Today (photos) by webngnews: 9:33am On Oct 11, 2017
Oh
Re: The Snake I Killed In My Poultry Today (photos) by Myself2(m): 9:34am On Oct 11, 2017
Ah ah OP, your post is incomplete oo, no go let Lalastica ban you oooo, better do the needful and upload pictures of the snake inside the usual black pot of pepper soup grin grin
Re: The Snake I Killed In My Poultry Today (photos) by donblade85555(m): 9:34am On Oct 11, 2017
kay29000:
Na wa o! Everyday someone kills a snake in this country. Are you guys trying to make some species of snake extinct or what?
and so what if all the snake in the world go on extinct?

2 Likes

Re: The Snake I Killed In My Poultry Today (photos) by adjoviomole(m): 9:34am On Oct 11, 2017
Adaumunocha:
King Cobra?

King Cobra for Nigeria! Kuku kill us
Re: The Snake I Killed In My Poultry Today (photos) by benc53: 9:34am On Oct 11, 2017
stop the doubt and make a difference today
see details below...

Re: The Snake I Killed In My Poultry Today (photos) by dayveed1(m): 9:35am On Oct 11, 2017
Marcofranz:
The spit is no good for human skin it contains very poisonous Toxins.. I hope the guy get medical attention.
Re: The Snake I Killed In My Poultry Today (photos) by Nobody: 9:35am On Oct 11, 2017
Tolexander:
Black Mamba!

Many times killed by inserting a hook and line in a boiled egg tied down. It becomes stuck after swallowing the boiled egg. Banging itself on the ground for the egg to be broken. During the process, the hook gets hooked to its intestine and starts struggling to be freed from the line.

There is a myth about it in Yoruba. They say when it grows to a certain stage, it starts developing comb like a cock, and starts crowing like a cock to attract hens. Though I have outgrown that believe.

Lol, that is not a Black mamba bro, black mambas are not black coloured, they are usually grey coloured....
The name black mamba is not as a result of their skin color but the color of the insides of their mouth...

5 Likes

Re: The Snake I Killed In My Poultry Today (photos) by kay29000(m): 9:35am On Oct 11, 2017
DemonHunTER:
Lala is currently dancing to ONE CORNER.

Oshe! Food is ready.

Modified: Wetin yu use knack the snake head? Zuma Rock

grin grin
Re: The Snake I Killed In My Poultry Today (photos) by Lomprico2: 9:35am On Oct 11, 2017
Marcofranz:

Its cobra! Only cobra spits venom.
Re: The Snake I Killed In My Poultry Today (photos) by adjoviomole(m): 9:36am On Oct 11, 2017
Stormyweather:
if it attacked the guy with spit then it's not a mamba. I may be wrong but there's just one snake that spits and that's the spiting cobra. The rest are just speculations and if it's a mamba. It's not a black mamba if not....none of you will be writing this story. Trust me.
A black mamba is called black because of its black mouth not it's color. The mouth when opened is pitch black.
At first glance I their was a cobra but the head says otherwise. Maybe cos it has been broken.

If it were a black mamba, both the guys will be a goner by now.

1 Like

Re: The Snake I Killed In My Poultry Today (photos) by richard870(m): 9:36am On Oct 11, 2017
Tolexander:
Black Mamba!

It's called 'belief' bro

1 Like

Re: The Snake I Killed In My Poultry Today (photos) by Fringes(m): 9:37am On Oct 11, 2017
Tolexander:
Black Mamba!

Tolex, this is huge! You just gave so much information about that quite easily. Thank you Tolexander.

1 Like

Re: The Snake I Killed In My Poultry Today (photos) by AfonjaConehead: 9:38am On Oct 11, 2017
Gaddemit mehn,that looks scary! Thank God for u,op..
Re: The Snake I Killed In My Poultry Today (photos) by Lomprico2: 9:38am On Oct 11, 2017
Tolexander:
Black Mamba!

22 olodo likes and counting! undecided

Black mamba are found only in southern africa. The name black came from the inside colour of their mouth. They are actually greyish or silver in colour.

6 Likes

Re: The Snake I Killed In My Poultry Today (photos) by popefuse(m): 9:38am On Oct 11, 2017
That a rainforest black cobra dude
Re: The Snake I Killed In My Poultry Today (photos) by Stormyweather(m): 9:39am On Oct 11, 2017
adjoviomole:

If it were a black mamba, both the guys will be a goner by now.
exactly!!! The op won't even have the life to call the other guy. That's the world's most poisonous snake. It's venom can kill a full grown man in about 30mins. The cure is rare. Each snake to its own anti venom. Even the deadly king cobra's venom would take long hours before the person dies even more than day

3 Likes

Re: The Snake I Killed In My Poultry Today (photos) by Sir03(m): 9:40am On Oct 11, 2017
calddon:
D way snakes make front page ehn.....ama go snake hunting soon.

1 Like

Re: The Snake I Killed In My Poultry Today (photos) by johnnyhandsom(m): 9:42am On Oct 11, 2017
and so?
Re: The Snake I Killed In My Poultry Today (photos) by Vado(m): 9:43am On Oct 11, 2017
adjoviomole:
This is not black mamba. We don't have black mambas in Nigeria. It's either a cobra.

With the current situation in Nigeria una wan add black mamba join our wahala again.

Don't mind Nigerians, any black looking snake is a mamba to them lol. A black mamba is not even black.
That's a spitting cobra.

3 Likes

Re: The Snake I Killed In My Poultry Today (photos) by fortune1894(m): 9:44am On Oct 11, 2017
Marcofranz:
den its a cobra

1 Like

Re: The Snake I Killed In My Poultry Today (photos) by HyconMojo(m): 9:44am On Oct 11, 2017
Please what's this snake name in Yoruba ?
Re: The Snake I Killed In My Poultry Today (photos) by emonkey(m): 9:45am On Oct 11, 2017
There is a brown girl in the ring....
..la la la la la
There is a brown girl in the ring....
..la la la la la la....
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Snake I Killed In My Poultry Today (photos) by jimohibrahim(m): 9:46am On Oct 11, 2017
because it's black some clueless people says it's a black mamba...you can only know a black mamba by his black mouth when he opens his mouth. That's a forest spitting cobra.

1 Like

Re: The Snake I Killed In My Poultry Today (photos) by pocohantas(f): 9:47am On Oct 11, 2017
The head is that of a cobra.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Economical Tree Crops Seedlings Available For Sale. / 9 Interesting Things You Probably Didn’t Know About Rice / Blind & Deaf Rice Farmer In Taraba With A Paralysed Left Hand (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.