Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,117 members, 7,821,832 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

KPMG Nigeria Fresh Graduate Job Recruitment (5 Positions) - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / KPMG Nigeria Fresh Graduate Job Recruitment (5 Positions) (12799 Views)

Hobark International Limited (HIL) Fresh Job Recruitment (5 Positions) / Apply For The MTN Nigeria Fresh Job Recruitment (5 Positions) / KPMG Nigeria Fresh Graduate And Experience Job Recruitment (4 Positions) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: KPMG Nigeria Fresh Graduate Job Recruitment (5 Positions) by Magma012: 1:36pm On Oct 11, 2017
Just got a message from kpmg inviting me for a test on the 13th. Who else got the message?
Re: KPMG Nigeria Fresh Graduate Job Recruitment (5 Positions) by Dammysmart: 2:29pm On Oct 11, 2017
Magma012:
Just got a message from kpmg inviting me for a test on the 13th. Who else got the message?
pls wen did u apply sir
Re: KPMG Nigeria Fresh Graduate Job Recruitment (5 Positions) by DALE917(f): 3:27pm On Oct 11, 2017
bercarray:
wish I'm fitted but I'm medical lab scientists
please nlanders help a brother in need of job, I just finished my mltechnician course, I'm tired of staying at home please, I need a job do as to further more to offer MLS,if u av lab and you need a personnel please I'm available, If you know anyone, that needs a lab personnel you can help me tell the person about me pls. I reside in Ogun state. my number 08071258690.

Text me
Re: KPMG Nigeria Fresh Graduate Job Recruitment (5 Positions) by Magma012: 6:36pm On Oct 11, 2017
Dammysmart:
pls wen did u apply sir
last month
Re: KPMG Nigeria Fresh Graduate Job Recruitment (5 Positions) by Magma012: 6:37pm On Oct 11, 2017
Wanted to know if anybody got the same invitation
Re: KPMG Nigeria Fresh Graduate Job Recruitment (5 Positions) by LaExpert: 10:16pm On Oct 11, 2017
itsmeurLady:
Please I'm a biochemist and I'm thinking I should go for the forensic job or the Graduate trainee job... passing out by Nov 3 from my Youth Service Program, Advice pls

Sure, you can go ahead.

For the graduate trainee, have it in mind you'll still being one of the three main divisions in the firm - Audit, Tax or Advisory.

Also, be ready to forgo your course of study because you'll eventually practise as an Accountant and may NEVER practise as a biochemist again.
Re: KPMG Nigeria Fresh Graduate Job Recruitment (5 Positions) by itsmeurLady(f): 10:26pm On Oct 11, 2017
LaExpert:

Sure, you can go ahead.

For the graduate trainee, have it in mind you'll still being one of the three main divisions in the firm - Audit, Tax or Advisory.

Also, be ready to forgo your course of study because you'll eventually practise as an Accountant and may NEVER practise as a biochemist.

Ok thanks will submit my application tomorrow.... thank you and do u advise I upload my call up letter since I'm almost done with youth service (on the 3rd day of next month) . I don't want what happened to me in Coca Cola Hellenic to happen to me now- ditching me Cs I didn't hav an NYSC certificate yet
Re: KPMG Nigeria Fresh Graduate Job Recruitment (5 Positions) by romeorailss: 2:07am On Oct 12, 2017
yeyerolling:
out of all the big four,pwc delliote, kpmg and EY. Kpmg staff are the most frustrated and complain is their middle name grin
really how ?
Re: KPMG Nigeria Fresh Graduate Job Recruitment (5 Positions) by LaExpert: 4:16am On Oct 12, 2017
itsmeurLady:

Ok thanks will submit my application tomorrow.... thank you and do u advise I upload my call up letter since I'm almost done with youth service (on the 3rd day of next month) . I don't want what happened to me in Coca Cola Hellenic to happen to me now- ditching me Cs I didn't hav an NYSC certificate yet

Yes, upload it if it's part of the requirements, you won't be disqualified for being in service.
Try as much as possible to be at your best at every stage of the application and recruitment process too.

By the way, I never knew your stream had a POP date already.
Re: KPMG Nigeria Fresh Graduate Job Recruitment (5 Positions) by itsmeurLady(f): 6:29pm On Oct 12, 2017
LaExpert:

Yes, upload it if it's part of the requirements, you won't be disqualified for being in service.
Try as much as possible to be at your best at every stage of the application and recruitment process too.

By the way, I never knew your stream had a POP date already.

We dosmiley... Thanks for the tip!
Re: KPMG Nigeria Fresh Graduate Job Recruitment (5 Positions) by LaExpert: 10:05pm On Oct 12, 2017
itsmeurLady:

We dosmiley... Thanks for the tip!

You're welcome.

You may call my attention if you need any assistance/advice/material at any stage in the process.

I wish you success.

2 Likes

Re: KPMG Nigeria Fresh Graduate Job Recruitment (5 Positions) by bercarray(m): 10:19am On Oct 14, 2017
DALE917:

Text me
good morning miss, u asked me to text u. but I swear I was banned by these mods for my post on this thread that day,I'm sorry for replying late.

I guess it was late already right?

Re: KPMG Nigeria Fresh Graduate Job Recruitment (5 Positions) by paymentvoucher: 10:36am On Oct 14, 2017
itsmeurLady:
Please I'm a biochemist and I'm thinking I should go for the forensic job or the Graduate trainee job... passing out by Nov 3 from my Youth Service Program, Advice pls
Please go for the Graduate Trainee. My own advise anyway.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Civil Service Commission Hires 4,916 Illegally / Important Questions To Ask In A Job Interview / Fbn Insurance Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.