Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,257 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:07 AM

KPMG Nigeria Fresh Graduate Job Recruitment (5 Positions) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / KPMG Nigeria Fresh Graduate Job Recruitment (5 Positions) (12788 Views)

Hobark International Limited (HIL) Fresh Job Recruitment (5 Positions) / Apply For The MTN Nigeria Fresh Job Recruitment (5 Positions) / KPMG Nigeria Fresh Graduate And Experience Job Recruitment (4 Positions) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

KPMG Nigeria Fresh Graduate Job Recruitment (5 Positions) by ololadeajayi(f): 12:07am On Oct 11, 2017
KPMG Professional Services and KPMG Advisory Services are the KPMG member firm in Nigeria. The partners and people have been operating in Nigeria since 1978, providing multidisciplinary professional services to both local and international organisations within the Nigerian business community. Our vision is to build and sustain our reputation as the best firm to work with by ensuring our people, clients and communities achieve their full potential. At KPMG, we are committed to working with our clients to cut through complexities of the business world - finding solutions and adding value.

We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:

1.) Graduate Forensic/Fraud Investigation

Click Here To View Details

2.) Graduate Trainee - Internal Audit, Risk & Compliance Services (IARCS)

3.) Graduate Trainee Programme

4.) Tax Graduate Trainee

5.) Audit Graduate Trainee

Application Closing Date
Not Specified.

Source: http://www.dailyjobweb.com.ng/2017/10/kpmg-nigeria-fresh-graduate-job.html

cc: Lalasticlala
cc: Uboma

1 Like

Re: KPMG Nigeria Fresh Graduate Job Recruitment (5 Positions) by paymentvoucher: 12:31am On Oct 11, 2017
KPMG, Noted
Re: KPMG Nigeria Fresh Graduate Job Recruitment (5 Positions) by ololadeajayi(f): 1:21am On Oct 11, 2017
paymentvoucher:
KPMG, Noted

1 Like

Re: KPMG Nigeria Fresh Graduate Job Recruitment (5 Positions) by ololadeajayi(f): 8:58am On Oct 11, 2017
cc: davide470
Re: KPMG Nigeria Fresh Graduate Job Recruitment (5 Positions) by paymentvoucher: 9:23am On Oct 11, 2017
Ongoing
ololadeajayi:
cc: davide470
Re: KPMG Nigeria Fresh Graduate Job Recruitment (5 Positions) by Derekethan1: 9:30am On Oct 11, 2017
I want to buy the company cos I have the money
Re: KPMG Nigeria Fresh Graduate Job Recruitment (5 Positions) by bercarray(m): 9:30am On Oct 11, 2017
wish I'm fitted but I'm medical lab scientists
please nlanders help a brother in need of job, I just finished my mltechnician course, I'm tired of staying at home please, I need a job do as to further more to offer MLS,if u av lab and you need a personnel please I'm available, If you know anyone, that needs a lab personnel you can help me tell the person about me pls. I reside in Ogun state. my number 08071258690.

2 Likes

Re: KPMG Nigeria Fresh Graduate Job Recruitment (5 Positions) by Prec1ous(m): 9:31am On Oct 11, 2017
Always seeking application yet no one gets called up.

Seem like fun for them!

4 Likes

Re: KPMG Nigeria Fresh Graduate Job Recruitment (5 Positions) by Hardewarlee(m): 9:31am On Oct 11, 2017
Thumbs up
Re: KPMG Nigeria Fresh Graduate Job Recruitment (5 Positions) by paymentvoucher: 9:32am On Oct 11, 2017
I pray God pick our call this time. Their recruitment process is strict
Derekethan1:
I want to buy the company cos I have the money
Re: KPMG Nigeria Fresh Graduate Job Recruitment (5 Positions) by DanielsParker(m): 9:32am On Oct 11, 2017
Prec1ous:

Seem like fun for them!

lol
Re: KPMG Nigeria Fresh Graduate Job Recruitment (5 Positions) by paymentvoucher: 9:32am On Oct 11, 2017
I pray God pick our call this time. Their Recruitment Process is strict
Prec1ous:

Seem like fun for them!
Re: KPMG Nigeria Fresh Graduate Job Recruitment (5 Positions) by DanielsParker(m): 9:33am On Oct 11, 2017
paymentvoucher:
I pray God pick our call this time. Their recruitment process is strict

really
Re: KPMG Nigeria Fresh Graduate Job Recruitment (5 Positions) by webngnews: 9:33am On Oct 11, 2017
Good
Re: KPMG Nigeria Fresh Graduate Job Recruitment (5 Positions) by Nltaliban(m): 9:34am On Oct 11, 2017
May God answer those hardworking people out the seeking for job.

The wait is not easy cry cry

1 Like

Re: KPMG Nigeria Fresh Graduate Job Recruitment (5 Positions) by FuckTheZero: 9:38am On Oct 11, 2017
Is it every month KPMG call for applications? I don't get it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: KPMG Nigeria Fresh Graduate Job Recruitment (5 Positions) by titiloyeblog: 9:39am On Oct 11, 2017
okay
Re: KPMG Nigeria Fresh Graduate Job Recruitment (5 Positions) by McElvis: 9:40am On Oct 11, 2017
bercarray:
wish I'm fitted but I'm medical lab scientists
please nlanders help a brother in need of job, I just finished my mltechnician course, I'm tired of staying at home please, I need a job do as to further more to offer MLS,if u av lab and you need a personnel please I'm available, If you know anyone, that needs a lab personnel you can help me tell the person about me pls. I reside in Ogun state. my number 08071258690.
God will see you through bro .. but meanwhile don't just wait for the white collar Job .. I just hope you are trying to do something that will yield minimal income ... Job will Locate you before this year runs out ..
Re: KPMG Nigeria Fresh Graduate Job Recruitment (5 Positions) by Nobody: 9:42am On Oct 11, 2017
FuckTheZero:
Is it every month KPMG call for applications? I don't get it.

Their recruitment process is recurring. You just start the process anytime and go along with it till you pass all the stages and get an offer.
Re: KPMG Nigeria Fresh Graduate Job Recruitment (5 Positions) by Nobody: 9:48am On Oct 11, 2017
out of all the big four,pwc delliote, kpmg and EY. Kpmg staff are the most frustrated and complain is their middle name grin

3 Likes

Re: KPMG Nigeria Fresh Graduate Job Recruitment (5 Positions) by sunbbo(m): 9:50am On Oct 11, 2017
Nice one.

Apply for The African Leaders of Tomorrow (ALT) Scholarship Program 2018 for Young African to Study in Canada

The African Leaders of Tomorrow (ALT) Scholarship Program commemorates the late Nelson Mandela’s commitment to social justice and equity. It supports young African professionals to become leaders in public policy and administration.

The ALT Scholarship Program grants full scholarships based on merit to women and men from sub-Saharan Africa to pursue a Master’s degree in public administration, public policy or public finances in Canada. Click here for an overview of the program.

THE ALT SCHOLARSHIP HAS TWO COMPONENTS:

1. An academic component in which the scholars will:

Complete a one to two years Master’s level program in public administration, public policy or public finance at a Canadian university

2. A professional development component in which the scholars will:

Put together a comprehensive professional development plan;
Develop a case study focusing on their home country;
Be mentored by a Canadian expert;
Participate in webinars and networking events

Click here to apply online
Re: KPMG Nigeria Fresh Graduate Job Recruitment (5 Positions) by kateskitty(f): 9:53am On Oct 11, 2017
I'm too old for KPMG Wahala
Re: KPMG Nigeria Fresh Graduate Job Recruitment (5 Positions) by ETHIX(m): 10:03am On Oct 11, 2017
ololadeajayi:
KPMG Professional Services and KPMG Advisory Services are the KPMG member firm in Nigeria. The partners and people have been operating in Nigeria since 1978, providing multidisciplinary professional services to both local and international organisations within the Nigerian business community. Our vision is to build and sustain our reputation as the best firm to work with by ensuring our people, clients and communities achieve their full potential. At KPMG, we are committed to working with our clients to cut through complexities of the business world - finding solutions and adding value.

We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:

1.) Graduate Forensic/Fraud Investigation

2.) Graduate Trainee - Internal Audit, Risk & Compliance Services (IARCS)

3.) Graduate Trainee Programme

4.) Tax Graduate Trainee

5.) Audit Graduate Trainee

Application Closing Date
Not Specified.

Source: http://www.dailyjobweb.com.ng/2017/10/kpmg-nigeria-fresh-graduate-job.html

cc: Lalasticlala
cc: Uboma

I hope u guys see that HND is not required to apply for those of you who run to do HND programme sorry is for you o.

if you want to read pls read on time o. 26years is required for this job o after your NYSC
Re: KPMG Nigeria Fresh Graduate Job Recruitment (5 Positions) by NokiaN8(m): 10:08am On Oct 11, 2017
nigeria and connection.... 26years.. are not many....

1 Like

Re: KPMG Nigeria Fresh Graduate Job Recruitment (5 Positions) by Alexanderbells2: 10:13am On Oct 11, 2017
Kpmg no be moinmoin óò. Mai dust my cv. Them just increase their salary now self. Nah that forensic department I go like join Sha.
Re: KPMG Nigeria Fresh Graduate Job Recruitment (5 Positions) by ogzille(m): 10:22am On Oct 11, 2017
Re: KPMG Nigeria Fresh Graduate Job Recruitment (5 Positions) by somehow: 10:41am On Oct 11, 2017
There are other jobs not this strict out there
ETHIX:

I hope u guys see that HND is not required to apply for those of you who run to do HND programme sorry is for you o.

if you want to read pls read on time o. 26years is required for this job o after your NYSC
Re: KPMG Nigeria Fresh Graduate Job Recruitment (5 Positions) by Rainss: 11:16am On Oct 11, 2017
ogzille:
/*

Check KPMG salaries here:

https://www.mysalaryscale.com/company/kpmg/salary

*/

The salary has been reviewed..the take home and bonuses and allowances are higher than what is in the link.
Re: KPMG Nigeria Fresh Graduate Job Recruitment (5 Positions) by itsmeurLady(f): 12:13pm On Oct 11, 2017
Please I'm a biochemist and I'm thinking I should go for the forensic job or the Graduate trainee job... passing out by Nov 3 from my Youth Service Program, Advice pls
Re: KPMG Nigeria Fresh Graduate Job Recruitment (5 Positions) by Dammysmart: 1:07pm On Oct 11, 2017
why the HND and Bachelors disparity??

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should I Tell My Boss I Got A Second Job? / Important Questions To Ask In A Job Interview / Sahara Talent & Entrepreneurship Programme (STEP 2019)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.