Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,822 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

Buhari Fixing Wrong People In Strategic Positions – Dino Melaye - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Fixing Wrong People In Strategic Positions – Dino Melaye (15286 Views)

‘buhari Fixing Road To The House Of The Letter Writer’ — Fashola Hits Obasanjo / Buhari Fixing Wrong People In Strategic Positions– Dino Melaye / Buhari Fixing Wrong People In Strategic Positions – Dino Melaye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Fixing Wrong People In Strategic Positions – Dino Melaye by Abeyjide: 8:37am On Oct 11, 2017
Dino one of the wrong people in senate. Dino as an example
Re: Buhari Fixing Wrong People In Strategic Positions – Dino Melaye by pocohantas(f): 8:42am On Oct 11, 2017
Buhari himself, isn't and wasn't a strategic choice by Nigerians.
I hope we do better next time.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Fixing Wrong People In Strategic Positions – Dino Melaye by talk2percy(m): 8:42am On Oct 11, 2017
Oga, nah the bitter truth u d talk, buh we don already know that from inception, this government is helpless, clueless and destructive. We are just waiting for 2019 for those that brought this curse of a man on Nigerians to correct themselves-cuz I didn't vote fir him and would never.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Fixing Wrong People In Strategic Positions – Dino Melaye by Sunmolar(m): 8:44am On Oct 11, 2017
Nne5:

http://dailypost.ng/2017/10/11/buhari-fixing-wrong-people-strategic-positions-dino-melaye/

the slogan is CHANGE, but the voice underneath is AREWA AGENDA.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Fixing Wrong People In Strategic Positions – Dino Melaye by contigiency(m): 8:45am On Oct 11, 2017
You are correct sir. Some of them including you are definitely at wrong places.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Fixing Wrong People In Strategic Positions – Dino Melaye by Lectureradodo: 8:47am On Oct 11, 2017
Please let's not get it twisted at all, wen a rascal or a taught is been voted in as a senator, it's a different ball game, after all, we have so many senators making laws for us, his rascal opinion can always be checked out by others hereby not making him have too much influence on d mercies, but wen u appoint a lawyer or an accountant as a minister of sport, we all know what we expect, as a matter of fact, Dino as shown to us au useful He could be at Times by telling us d truth, but to what good will a Lawyer being a minister of power roads and_-do us since,

1 Like

Re: Buhari Fixing Wrong People In Strategic Positions – Dino Melaye by UnimkeAk(m): 8:48am On Oct 11, 2017
TundeHashim:
Lol!!!!! See who is talking fa. Dino is a triangular peg in an octagonal hole. He's everything the Nigerian Senate doesn't want, an epitome of political rascality. Taking intellectual debate at the Senate to the dungeons while splashing the proceeds of his ill-gotten wealth in us.

But make I no lie, he's right to an extent. What the fvck is fayemo doing at the ministry of mines and solid minerals? He never studied anything in school that remotely looks like engineering. Worst still, he's got no good record of improving solid minerals in Ekiti. So what the heck is he doing in that ministry? He's certainly a straight line in a rectangular hole.

See the minister of communications for crying out loud. He's obviously one of those that is making food expensive in this country. Someone who ought to be at the farm cultivating beans and pepper is now lording over the ministry of communications. I surely haven't forgiven him for "attempting" to increase tariff plans.

See the minister of mis-information. A person who studied a profession reputed for lying is the one in charge of information. How do we expect to get the truth?

And now the minister of sports....I think y'all know the rest. To be fair to him, he got some competent people in his team but political calculation has gotten the better hold of him in appointing others who are just failure personified!

Why is fashola a minister of power , works and housing.

And tell me why a lawyer wont fail...

It is like appointing an engineer the attorney general

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Fixing Wrong People In Strategic Positions – Dino Melaye by Yomboy4ever(m): 8:51am On Oct 11, 2017
dino you are right ooo
one drunkard studied zoology and almost turned the country upside down..
but @ times what you study does not matter but what you have upstairs..
i see a guy that study yorubs/ education works in a bank and he is very good in his banking Job...

1 Like

Re: Buhari Fixing Wrong People In Strategic Positions – Dino Melaye by moneytalks86(m): 8:52am On Oct 11, 2017
TundeHashim:
Lol!!!!! See who is talking fa. Dino is a triangular peg in an octagonal hole. He's everything the Nigerian Senate doesn't want, an epitome of political rascality. Taking intellectual debate at the Senate to the dungeons while splashing the proceeds of his ill-gotten wealth in us.

But make I no lie, he's right to an extent. What the fvck is fayemo doing at the ministry of mines and solid minerals? He never studied anything in school that remotely looks like engineering. Worst still, he's got no good record of improving solid minerals in Ekiti. So what the heck is he doing in that ministry? He's certainly a straight line in a rectangular hole.

See the minister of communications for crying out loud. He's obviously one of those that is making food expensive in this country. Someone who ought to be at the farm cultivating beans and pepper is now lording over the ministry of communications. I surely haven't forgiven him for "attempting" to increase tariff plans.

See the minister of mis-information. A person who studied a profession reputed for lying is the one in charge of information. How do we expect to get the truth?

And now the minister of sports....I think y'all know the rest. To be fair to him, he got some competent people in his team but political calculation has gotten the better hold of him in appointing others who are just failure personified!

Am not a fan of Dino but today i will go with the message and ignore the messenger

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Fixing Wrong People In Strategic Positions – Dino Melaye by BANGISS: 8:57am On Oct 11, 2017
What then will you expect. ''A king is not always Honor in Land'' As for me Sen. DINO is the best Sen. and he saying the truth, wait then you will see attack from different angel because of dis statement. If only we can have other Senators like him. Mr PMB Appointment is only done to his fellow caucus. If you are not O.Y.O is the case...!!

Any way, let me come and be going...........!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Fixing Wrong People In Strategic Positions – Dino Melaye by aolawale025: 8:57am On Oct 11, 2017
More than education, at some levels you just need administrative skills. You surround yourself with people that have the training you don't have. That way you get the best advice.
And that's the problem with this government. There is a high level of technical illiteracy in the appointees

1 Like

Re: Buhari Fixing Wrong People In Strategic Positions – Dino Melaye by Dollabiz: 9:03am On Oct 11, 2017
Aren't you wrong.too
Re: Buhari Fixing Wrong People In Strategic Positions – Dino Melaye by Nobody: 9:07am On Oct 11, 2017
[lolz.... what of our minister of petroleum ]
No be small thing sah!
When:

(Minister of Foreign Affairs) studied medicine

Minister of Labour & Employment) studied surgery

(Minister of Education) studied accounting

Minister of Agriculture/Development) studied French

(Minister of Solid Minerals) studied History

(Minister of Water Resources) studied Engineering

( Minister of Information) studied French grin

(Minister of Power, Works & Housing) studied Law grin grin

Minister of Youth and Sports studied Law grin

Minister of Transport studied English lol[/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Fixing Wrong People In Strategic Positions – Dino Melaye by Adebowale89(m): 9:14am On Oct 11, 2017
DieBuhari:
Coming from a conc Fulan-centric Yoruba Muslim like you, I am not surprised.
What's the update on your Sharia plans in the South wāste as revealed by Ishaq Akintola?

shut up there man, its southwest not that your imbecilic spell. you people would be crying to mod when they spell una region south beàst
Re: Buhari Fixing Wrong People In Strategic Positions – Dino Melaye by Nobody: 9:18am On Oct 11, 2017
Nne5:

No be small thing sah!
When:

Minister of Transport studied English lol

Nnamdi Kanu studied "violent Tribalism", turned out to be a terrorist. .. chai Naija funny die
Re: Buhari Fixing Wrong People In Strategic Positions – Dino Melaye by okerekeikpo: 9:19am On Oct 11, 2017
Shut ur dirty mouth, I guys voted for him
Re: Buhari Fixing Wrong People In Strategic Positions – Dino Melaye by dangwarmai(m): 9:20am On Oct 11, 2017
Nne5:
No be small thing sah! When:

Is this happening in Nigeria? Please somebody should wake me up.
Re: Buhari Fixing Wrong People In Strategic Positions – Dino Melaye by tete7000(m): 9:26am On Oct 11, 2017
The president himself doesn't have a school certificate, so what do we expect? By the way Dino is a kettle calling pot black, but that's Nigeria we live in.
Re: Buhari Fixing Wrong People In Strategic Positions – Dino Melaye by Pio44: 9:52am On Oct 11, 2017
OK continue, The president that can't even recognize his minister self grin
Re: Buhari Fixing Wrong People In Strategic Positions – Dino Melaye by Junior66(m): 10:06am On Oct 11, 2017
Desyner:
Buhari isn't the only one fixing wrong people in strategic position our electoral apparatus too is, because I see no reason why a man like Melaya should be in key position.
Google Dino Melaye's bills and educate yourself. For all his antics he is the best senator in this dispensation. Every time the executive has got a good spanking this year Dino Melaye led the squad. Check out the peace corps, SGF Lawal saga, the custom's boss issue, anti-jungle justice bill etc
Re: Buhari Fixing Wrong People In Strategic Positions – Dino Melaye by jackydon(m): 10:11am On Oct 11, 2017
2019 ELECTIONS ARE HERE AGAIN.... SHINE YOUR EYES..
raker300:
More like Nigerians put the wrong person in the presidential sit
Re: Buhari Fixing Wrong People In Strategic Positions – Dino Melaye by Haryee(m): 10:23am On Oct 11, 2017
no b una(senate n rep)confirm dia(minister n board) appointments..
abegi no dey yarn thrash... u sef fit for senate?
Re: Buhari Fixing Wrong People In Strategic Positions – Dino Melaye by chinjo(m): 1:15pm On Oct 11, 2017
Hate him or like him. He has spoken the truth. Minister of national UDOMA UDOMA is a lawyer. that is a position that is supposed to be headed by a swooned economist.
Re: Buhari Fixing Wrong People In Strategic Positions – Dino Melaye by Tecno66: 3:59pm On Oct 11, 2017
That of water resources is okay. Water resources is engineering based.
Nne5:

No be small thing sah!
When:

Re: Buhari Fixing Wrong People In Strategic Positions – Dino Melaye by Nigeriadondie: 4:12pm On Oct 11, 2017
Zendinho:
You are absolutely correct Mr Melaye, because in a sane country, most of our lawmakers have no business in parliament including you.

Abeg park well oga lawmaker till your recall is completed.
Na so bro
Re: Buhari Fixing Wrong People In Strategic Positions – Dino Melaye by Splashme: 4:27pm On Oct 11, 2017
EYIBLESSN:
Jibrin himself is a square peg in round hole.

Egbon Dino Melaye you yaff spoil market for Jubrin Boys.
Re: Buhari Fixing Wrong People In Strategic Positions – Dino Melaye by Zendinho(m): 9:02pm On Oct 11, 2017
Nigeriadondie:

Na so bro

My broda, no mind those thieves.....na their tym.

By the way, this ur name na die o.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari in closed-Door meeting with North-East Governors, Service Chiefs / Jonathan Ojadah Appointed As Acting Global President By Supreme Council Of IPGC / Abuja Airport To Be Shut For Two Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.