Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,762 members, 7,955,905 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:13 PM

Permanent Solution To Your " 1 Min C*m" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Permanent Solution To Your " 1 Min C*m" (669 Views)

Check Out This Irresistible Curvy Lady | She Will Make You Want To C**m / My Moan Will Make You C*m Under 30secs Even If You Take Viagara. / Permanent Solution To Premature Ejaculation, Weak Erection & Small P£nis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Permanent Solution To Your " 1 Min C*m" by kazolad(m): 8:48am On Oct 11, 2017
Am not here for business reason, I discover that 90% of guys are having this problem and are shy to tell people. Well, am happy for you because I have a long lasting and permanent cure for premature expulsion. I have tried it myself and it work perfectly, if you are interested, you can hi me on w.ha.tsapp 0.8.06.6.86.7.1.7.7 It's not a drug or a medicine . It is made 100% from herb and it is meant to be taken with milk.
Am sharing this not because I want to make money from it, I just feel people's pain because I was already in this shoes.
Re: Permanent Solution To Your " 1 Min C*m" by gabe: 9:05am On Oct 11, 2017
lol if u don't want to make money, post it here. Naija and dick issues sef....
Re: Permanent Solution To Your " 1 Min C*m" by Nobody: 9:07am On Oct 11, 2017
grin

Whaaaaat? grin

90% of men are "1minute man'? cheesy Chaaaaii... If this statistic is true then 90% of men here on NL alone are lying for being a SEX BEAST afterall tongue

Re: Permanent Solution To Your " 1 Min C*m" by kazolad(m): 10:22am On Oct 11, 2017
gabe:
lol if u don't want to make money, post it here. Naija and dick issues sef....
Like I said, Am not here to make money from it, I would av posted it here, but this is not a drug or medicine, it's a special prepare herbs, you can't get it in any pharmaceutical shop.I will direct you to where you can get it yourself

1 Like

Re: Permanent Solution To Your " 1 Min C*m" by kazolad(m): 10:26am On Oct 11, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

Whaaaaat? grin

90% of men are "1minute man'? cheesy Chaaaaii... If this statistic is true then 90% of men here on NL alone are lying for being a SEX BEAST afterall tongue
That's just the bitter truth, most of all the foods we eat nowadays affects our sexual lifestyle.Many of us indulge in series if enhancement drug which later have side effects. This is pure herbs with no side effect at all
Re: Permanent Solution To Your " 1 Min C*m" by NicoBaba(m): 10:44am On Oct 11, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

Whaaaaat? grin

I am dragon for #da pussy call me Drogo
Re: Permanent Solution To Your " 1 Min C*m" by Nobody: 10:46am On Oct 11, 2017
NicoBaba:
I am dragon for #da pussy call me Drogo

shocked shocked shocked

Dragon?

Chaaai...u must be spitting fire & u can burn some burned NUNU tongue

(1) (Reply)

Marriage: Brother, Do Not Let Her Show You Pepper / 5 Key Ways To Prevent Premature Ejaculation / Nairalanders, I Need Help In Relocating To Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.