Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,486 members, 7,954,867 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:20 AM

Is It Right For A Woman To Answer Her Husband"sir" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Right For A Woman To Answer Her Husband"sir" (1576 Views)

Who Is Knacking My GF Should Please Allow Her Answer Her Phone / This Is How A Respectful Woman Answer Her Husband's Call (Photo) / My Girlfriend Doesn't Answer Her Call In My Presence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Right For A Woman To Answer Her Husband"sir" by naijamakossa(m): 9:34am On Oct 11, 2017
My mother will answer my father (nnam)meaning my father just to show that submission.
so ladies will you answer your husband"Sir"when they call you?
Re: Is It Right For A Woman To Answer Her Husband"sir" by Arsenalholic(m): 9:36am On Oct 11, 2017
Answering "sir" doesn't necessarily depict submission.

I can answer anybody sir; it doesn't mean I am submissive.

A lady can answer her husband "sir" and still disrespect him, cheat on him... And even plot to kill him (we have seen this many times).

So for me, "sir" is not an indication of submission. Neither is it important.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right For A Woman To Answer Her Husband"sir" by pizzylee(m): 9:42am On Oct 11, 2017
I don't think its a question of right or wrong
Re: Is It Right For A Woman To Answer Her Husband"sir" by naijamakossa(m): 9:46am On Oct 11, 2017
Arsenalholic:
Answering "sir" doesn't necessarily depict submission.

I can answer anybody sir; it doesn't mean I am submissive.

A lady can answer her husband "sir" and still disrespect him, cheat on him... And even plot to kill him (we have seen this many times).

So for me, "sir" is not an indication of submission. Neither is it important.
you have a point bro
Re: Is It Right For A Woman To Answer Her Husband"sir" by Dillusionist(m): 9:47am On Oct 11, 2017
anything that soothes him,,bible commanded we should be submissive to our husbands..Sarah called Abraham my lord...

also; all these magnifying name makes still feel he's still in charge of the family..and can do anything for you once you give him those pet names..
I can even call my husband more than thatwink

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For A Woman To Answer Her Husband"sir" by thesicilian: 9:49am On Oct 11, 2017
If you can call your pastor "daddy", then you should be prepared to answer any title your husband pleases.
Re: Is It Right For A Woman To Answer Her Husband"sir" by Suckaholic: 9:50am On Oct 11, 2017
Sir...not a big deal.

I even sometimes address my younger bro with that....

Whatever suits the husband and wife.
Re: Is It Right For A Woman To Answer Her Husband"sir" by zulex880: 9:55am On Oct 11, 2017
It's nothing, She go Bleep you up if she wan still Bleep you up
Re: Is It Right For A Woman To Answer Her Husband"sir" by Harwoyeez(m): 10:06am On Oct 11, 2017
Kini big deal grin
Re: Is It Right For A Woman To Answer Her Husband"sir" by Nobody: 10:09am On Oct 11, 2017
Dillusionist:
anything that soothes him,,bible commanded we should be submissive to our husbands..Sarah called Abraham my lord...

also; all these magnifying name makes still feel he's still in charge of the family..and can do anything for you once you give him those pet names..
I can even call my husband more than thatwink

can you still call me 'sir' even if i molest u grin
Re: Is It Right For A Woman To Answer Her Husband"sir" by adaeze12345(f): 10:10am On Oct 11, 2017
extremely right but most women get offended when you call them ma
Re: Is It Right For A Woman To Answer Her Husband"sir" by Dillusionist(m): 10:12am On Oct 11, 2017
RETIREDMUMU:

can you still call me 'sir' even if i molest u grin
lol...God forbid I marry I molestergrin
Re: Is It Right For A Woman To Answer Her Husband"sir" by AfonjaConehead: 10:22am On Oct 11, 2017
Whaddahell! Hows tha gonna sound between newly wedded couples?

I hate it when pidgin2 answers like that whenever i call..as if shes my omo odo grin
Re: Is It Right For A Woman To Answer Her Husband"sir" by Nobody: 10:29am On Oct 11, 2017
Sir For What? So If I De Fvck Her she In De Call "Sir fvck me Harder" angry hell No! I Want Her To Yell... "Deadrat! Fvck me harder with That tiny Dick" "Deadrat harder! Harder! O My God! Fvck me"... grin
Re: Is It Right For A Woman To Answer Her Husband"sir" by Lalas247(f): 10:33am On Oct 11, 2017
Kolewerk dear undecided
If he is looking for housegirl he swerve to the left ....
Re: Is It Right For A Woman To Answer Her Husband"sir" by Nobody: 10:44am On Oct 11, 2017
AfonjaConehead:
Whaddahell! Hows tha gonna sound between newly wedded couples?

I hate it when pidgin2 answers like that whenever i call..as if shes my omo odo grin

Your mother is my omo odo grin tongue
Re: Is It Right For A Woman To Answer Her Husband"sir" by AfonjaConehead: 10:47am On Oct 11, 2017
Pidgin2:

u go hear am,shebi we are going to Benin for christmas? grin grin
Re: Is It Right For A Woman To Answer Her Husband"sir" by AfonjaConehead: 10:47am On Oct 11, 2017
Pidgin2:

Re: Is It Right For A Woman To Answer Her Husband"sir" by naijamakossa(m): 10:50am On Oct 11, 2017
Lalas247:
Kolewerk dear undecided
If he is looking for housegirl he swerve to the left ....
lol na only your answer I dey wait for since grin
Re: Is It Right For A Woman To Answer Her Husband"sir" by Nobody: 1:09pm On Oct 11, 2017
AfonjaConehead:

Ok I dey wait u na tongue

(1) (Reply)

The Chronicle Of A Broken-Hearted Girl (Pics) / Advise her / What Is The Most Painful/hurtful Thing Your Ex Has Ever Said To You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.