Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,330 members, 7,819,133 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:42 AM

To Solve Nigeria's Problem Keep It Simple; Stupid. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / To Solve Nigeria's Problem Keep It Simple; Stupid. (552 Views)

1999 Constitution Can’t Solve Nigeria’s Problems – Afe Babalola / Olawepo Hashim Explains How To Solve Nigeria's Education Problem / Restructuring Will Not Solve Nigeria's Problem – Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To Solve Nigeria's Problem Keep It Simple; Stupid. by Nobody: 10:24am On Oct 11, 2017
Ban importation of fuel

Import goods only from nations willing to accept the Naira.

All roads and all other infrastructure projects paid in Naira and will be project managed by govt engineers.

Remove all redtape for startup businesses for indigenous Nigerians. Non- Nigerians not allowed to start new businesses in Nigeria

Regulate formation and construction of places of worship and try and reduce this to zero.

Allow revenue generated should be plowed into infrastructure to build refineries, roads, mines , steel plant and power.

100% tax on transcation for any luxury goods or service in Nigeria 200% tax on importation of all luxury goods.

Make Nigeria's revenue from Visa from any nation at least equate the revenue that nation makes from their visas from Nigeria even if it means that we are charging N10m for a Visa.

No funding or budget for NGOs and they should be highly regulated

Health funding will be limited to surgeries / operations and maternity, focus of health ministry should be health education.

Defence ministry will defend all nation assets all oil installations would be secured to prevent sabotage and all Oil companies will have military guards on all their sites,, which they would be expected to contribute towards.

Try to avoid spending on arms and try and get arms for free (if they are hoping to get rid of them) or on a loan or lease basisfrom countries like Zimbabwe, Ethiopia, Sudan, China.

Have a budget for spending to prevent terrorist recruiting in the border areas of both Nigeria and Neighbouring countries that could potentially harbour terrorists. Including offering financial incentives for handing in their arms and for giving intelligence.

Every company must have minimum 50% Nigerians ownership, 50% Nigerian management staff at all levels with pay parity with non Nigerians.
Companies would not be allowed to repatriate profits.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: To Solve Nigeria's Problem Keep It Simple; Stupid. by Deprofessional(m): 11:18am On Oct 11, 2017
Op you are a very bad economist.

2 Likes

Re: To Solve Nigeria's Problem Keep It Simple; Stupid. by KingSango(m): 1:24pm On Oct 11, 2017
I would agree, restriction without growth, and some extra spending, which are good ideas, but where comes the money? Ase.
Re: To Solve Nigeria's Problem Keep It Simple; Stupid. by Nobody: 6:04pm On Oct 12, 2017
KingSango:

I would agree, restriction without growth, and some extra spending, which are good ideas, but where comes the money? Ase.

Extra money would be come from putting more resources towards protecting assets from sabotage , e.g oil installations allowing us to increase our output.

The Ban on fuel importation and tax increase on imports and tax in luxury goods transactions.

Savings on Health budgets only providing for surgeries, maternity and health education - no purchasing of nonsense vaccines and rubbish like that.

Also saving from purchase of arms by focusing on investing in the recruiting grounds of terrorists near the borders with Cameroun on both sides of the border. Set up a peace army to do outreach and engage potential terrorist recruits.

Savings would be be made in the dramatic fall in imports.

The only problem would be as usual sabotage by the imperialist white devils.
Re: To Solve Nigeria's Problem Keep It Simple; Stupid. by KingSango(m): 7:30pm On Oct 12, 2017
GenBuhari:

Extra money would be come from putting more resources towards protecting assets from sabotage , e.g oil installations allowing us to increase our output.

The Ban on fuel importation and tax increase on imports and tax in luxury goods transactions.

Savings on Health budgets only providing for surgeries, maternity and health education - no purchasing of nonsense vaccines and rubbish like that.

Also saving from purchase of arms by focusing on investing in the recruiting grounds of terrorists near the borders with Cameroun on both sides of the border. Set up a peace army to do outreach and engage potential terrorist recruits.

I have a better idea but I am not Nigerian. So can would you assist me? I have a very well devised plan. I am good at this because I am Ejiogbe the Aremo of Orun. Please trust me you will not be disappointed. I seek nothing in return and i won't benefit. Ase. Love Sango
Re: To Solve Nigeria's Problem Keep It Simple; Stupid. by Nobody: 7:47pm On Oct 12, 2017
Let us hear your plan.
KingSango:

I have a better idea but I am not Nigerian. So can would you assist me? I have a very well devised plan. I am good at this because I am Ejiogbe the Aremo of Orun. Please trust me you will not be disappointed. I seek nothing in return and i won't benefit. Ase. Love Sango
Re: To Solve Nigeria's Problem Keep It Simple; Stupid. by KingSango(m): 8:27pm On Oct 12, 2017
GenBuhari:

Nigergias GDP is about 600 billion in US dollars, which is the worlds reserve currency, the American dollar.

Cutting current programs is restrictions not savings. Savings affect the common citizenry not so the government. How would you go about creating savings for the average Nigerian? Taxes collected from Nigerians create the Nigerian budget plus government oil and other commodities.
Only this will spawn new growth, I mean increasing the GDP of Nigeria.

How much is the average Nigerian household income? How much is spent on food every month by Nigerians?

Are you a member of APC or any party? PMB is a member of APC. How many members in APC?

Answer these questions and I will give you a detailed vision. Ase. Love Sango
Re: To Solve Nigeria's Problem Keep It Simple; Stupid. by Nobody: 10:54pm On Oct 12, 2017
You lost me.
This your plan sef seem like too much work just to get it from you.
I think I would stick with my own solution grin
KingSango:

Nigergias GDP is about 600 billion in US dollars, which is the worlds reserve currency, the American dollar.

Cutting current programs is restrictions not savings. Savings affect the common citizenry not so the government. How would you go about creating savings for the average Nigerian? Taxes collected from Nigerians create the Nigerian budget plus government oil and other commodities.
Only this will spawn new growth, I mean increasing the GDP of Nigeria.

How much is the average Nigerian household income? How much is spent on food every month by Nigerians?

Are you a member of APC or any party? PMB is a member of APC. How many members in APC?

Answer these questions and I will give you a detailed vision. Ase. Love Sango
Re: To Solve Nigeria's Problem Keep It Simple; Stupid. by KingSango(m): 11:33pm On Oct 12, 2017
GenBuhari:
You lost me.
This your plan sef seem like too much work just to get it from you.
I think I would stick with my own solution grin

It is alot of work. You deceive yourself if you think it's not alot of working coming up with solution for a nation of 190 million Nigerians.

But the questions I asked you, as a Nigerian, you should know from common experience. But I digress. May good be bestowed upon you. Ase. Love Sango.
Re: To Solve Nigeria's Problem Keep It Simple; Stupid. by KingSango(m): 11:50pm On Oct 12, 2017
Some figures I had online that stated average Nigerian income was equal to 480-650 US dollars a month. Then another source stated Nigerians spend half their income on food. This is frustrating them because growing more food was an anticipation of food prices going down not up. But the food is tied to fuel as transportation of food has to be factored. Yet I know what the key is, which why I sought your advice to fine tune my plan. It wasnt to complicate the solution.

I know Demon-cracy is insuffient for African lands and political parties would be better organized as workers business associations. My belief is that PMB and President Musveni of Uganda, and President Mugabe of Zimbawae must serve for life. This is why I asked about APC. Ase.
Re: To Solve Nigeria's Problem Keep It Simple; Stupid. by Nobody: 4:07am On Oct 13, 2017
My plan is simple hence the title of the thread.

Truth is that nobody knows the average income of Nigerians. Let us just say N30,000 as that is close to the minimum wage figure that civil servant trade unions were requesting. The average figures estimated in foreign publications is likely distorted by the disproportional amount of Dollar Billionaires as well as the fact that unemployed people are not registered so lets say the average monthly income is N30,000 if discount the highest paid billionaires and also factor the unemployed.

For house holds lets say N120,000 per month

Let say food cost for average household N60,000 per month.

I am not a member of the APC and I don't know number of APC members.
Re: To Solve Nigeria's Problem Keep It Simple; Stupid. by KingSango(m): 3:07pm On Oct 13, 2017
GenBuhari:
My plan is simple hence the title of the thread.

Truth is that nobody knows the average income of Nigerians. Let us just say N30,000 as that is close to the minimum wage figure that civil servant trade unions were requesting. The average figures estimated in foreign publications is likely distorted by the disproportional amount of Dollar Billionaires as well as the fact that unemployed people are not registered so lets say the average monthly income is N30,000 if discount the highest paid billionaires and also factor the unemployed.

For house holds lets say N120,000 per month

Let say food cost for average household N60,000 per month.

I am not a member of the APC and I don't know number of APC members.

Economics is simply warfare. If you treat it any less than that you will never be a good businessman. All Business men are sharks, don't get eaten up. Ase.

N120000 is 332 U.S dollars per month.

N60,000 is 166 U.S dollars per month.

What if your food was free? How would that better your life? That you would you now have N60000 per month to save and invest. What if you were a mechanic but didn't have tools? Now you can afford to pay for tools and save to rent a shop. Resurrecting economies must not be about more government paid jobs but generation of businesses. Yet it would be impossible to feed the entire Republic of Nigeria, so this isn't where I'm going but starting at this point. Let' say our range is from 100% of Nigeria free food to 0% of Nigeria free food. If start with 1% of the society which the population is 190 Million, so that would be 1,900,000 citizens. How much savings? That would be 1,900,000 times N60000. The answer is 114, 000,000,000 or 114 Billion Naira per month. Which is about 12, 666, 666, Million US dollars per month. How many shops with various services and products can be formed with such a budget? Please taking in account money for defense, of course, because as I've taught you economics is warfare.

3 things prevent you from using this strategy.

1. African people are slow to act and live a dream world.

2. You still believe the rich men in your societies will do this for you and that is fantasy.

3. You wait upon your poor overburden former colonial government that doesn't have any resources to spare. You exhaust yourselves with European DEMOnCRACY. You change your leaders often without any good reason other than personality differences. But nobody is liked by everybody and if someone is that liked by everybody that its because the Illuminati is promoting them to be liked to an extreme like Obama was liked to an extreme for no good reason. You waste energy on votes but will not unite to form business men associations so that you poor men won't miss out on the wealth of Nigeria's vast natural resources that the rich and powerful position themselves easily because of their affluent background and proximity to power.

I have the solution. If you want solution then you must serve Sango. Sango is the cult of kingship. Every man has a right to live as a king on this Earth, have beautiful wives and strong genetic children from his lions.

But the choice is yours, always. Ase. Love, Sango.

For your understanding of what your nation of mighty men are facing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P1HbZZyydnQ

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Was Aware Of Maina's Reinstatement :sahara Reporters / General Obasanjo With His Wife In 1998(throwback Photo) / Lekki Toll Hike #saynototariffhike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.