Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,265 members, 7,811,749 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:48 PM

Olawepo Hashim Explains How To Solve Nigeria's Education Problem - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Olawepo Hashim Explains How To Solve Nigeria's Education Problem (5984 Views)

Olawepo Hashim Explains In 3 Minutes, How To Create $4trillion Economy / Give Best Caption To This Olawepo Hashim's Image and Win / Olawepo-hashim: I Was A Lonely Child Who Cheated Death 4 Times While Growing Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olawepo Hashim Explains How To Solve Nigeria's Education Problem by mrrights: 12:28pm On Jan 03, 2019
People's Trust Presidential candidate, Mr Olawepo Hashim has stated that the only way to solve Nigeria's education problem is to standardize our education.

He gave the break down in this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-CNRWSIuraw
Re: Olawepo Hashim Explains How To Solve Nigeria's Education Problem by mrrights: 12:29pm On Jan 03, 2019
Gohashim2019

Re: Olawepo Hashim Explains How To Solve Nigeria's Education Problem by Lyoncrescent: 7:16pm On Jan 03, 2019
Nigeria is an inverted country. It's only in Nigeria that you pay 35k per year for a course in Unilag and also pay 100k minimum per year for a cheap private primary school simply because nobody who has a choice will ever send their child to a public primary school but can send the same child when he or she grows up to a public university. How can we be proud of Unilag and not be proud of araromi primary school. It's only in Nigeria that they will say cut off mark for Common entrance in Zamfara is 15 while the cut off in imo or Ogun is 54. This indicates that if you have 20 marks from nasarrawa you can get admission to Queens college over someone who had 50 from imo simply because the nasarrawa person was born "dumb" ? This has been happening for decades and no one is doing anything about it. A state of emergency should be declared in the north regarding quality of primary education rather than reducing the cut off mark specifically for them. It affects them in the long run. I don't think it's a coincidence that we don't have many northern high flyers in the private sector in Nigeria;most high flying northerners are either in the public sector or have one form of influence with the public sector one way or the other. I don't think any federal government college has been created since 1999 and even the existing ones are not expanded thus making secondary education to be more in private hands. School fees is killing a lot of households especially primary and secondary fees in the search for quality education. Imagine this scenario:you are working and paying your tax or even if you are not working and the public primary and secondary schools are of standard quality (teachers,teaching environment and teaching materials/methods), imagine you not having to pay school fees for almost 9 years of primary school and six years of secondary school. It happens in other countries too. I will rather not pay school fees for that period for proper funding of public primary and secondary then pay a premium fee to Unilag compared to the current system where you pay a premium for primary school education and secondary school education then pay Unilag your annual money for data subscription as school fees. Who is ASUU ? The people that should be going on strike is NUT but they are toothless. God help naija

27 Likes

Re: Olawepo Hashim Explains How To Solve Nigeria's Education Problem by Sellfish(m): 7:17pm On Jan 03, 2019
Too sad he doesn't stand any chance of winning the election....

See waste of grammarcry

Please buy my Hp envy M6 with 2gig dedicated graphics for 80k..i need money urgently please....please click link for details

https://www.nairaland.com/4926051/hp-envy-m6-quick-sale
Re: Olawepo Hashim Explains How To Solve Nigeria's Education Problem by Sndfrank: 7:17pm On Jan 03, 2019
we don't hear
Re: Olawepo Hashim Explains How To Solve Nigeria's Education Problem by Sndfrank: 7:18pm On Jan 03, 2019
we don hear
Re: Olawepo Hashim Explains How To Solve Nigeria's Education Problem by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jan 03, 2019
I don't have enough data please can someone give an highlight
Re: Olawepo Hashim Explains How To Solve Nigeria's Education Problem by Fash20: 7:22pm On Jan 03, 2019
Nigerians won't vote you because they are not wise.
Re: Olawepo Hashim Explains How To Solve Nigeria's Education Problem by Larryallovernig: 7:22pm On Jan 03, 2019
CHARLIE BOY'S FAREWELL MESSAGE TO LATE PRESIDENT SHEHU SHAGARI.

Dear SHEHU SHAGARI,
Thank you for everything, I wish you eternal rest, u deserve it. U don try. U don’t belong in this shit hole.
As you officially join the league of ancestors; Please if you see Tafawa Balewa, tell him that his sons are carrying guns against Nigerian state.

Tell Yar'Adua that the amnesty he granted is now business oriented for the privilege few; causing wahala.

Please if u see Ojukwu, tell him that his brothers and sisters are expecting another program.

Tell Awolowo that Nigeria is now more divided and preparing for another war.

Tell Nnamdi Azikiwe that those things that made him cross the ocean 100 times seeking for peace are coming again.

Obviously you will not see Abacha, but if u see anyone that see's
him, pls tell him that Almustapha his main man is out of kirikiri prison; tell him that even Obasanjo came out of prison and became President. Please try and see Baba Fela, biko tell him that we are no longer suffering and smiling, we are suffering and dropping dead daily.

Tell MKO Abiola that another June
12 is looming and his kinsmen no longer speak with one voice.

I know you will see my father, Justice Oputa, tell him am holding ground and that I miss him, tell him not to worry about me. But don’t forget to remind him that justice can no longer be found in Nigeria it’s for the highest bidder.

Tell Gani Fawehemi Senior Advocate of the Masses, that corruption is now official; tell him that even prosecution and conviction of Politicians who are looting the country dry is selective. Tell him that Mike Ezekome now defends known treasury looters. Kai

Please don't fail to tell CHINUE ACHEBE not to be disappointed in Nigeria, it's just that since he left to join the league of ancestors, THINGS FALL APART, Nigeria is NO LONGER AT EASE and the ARROW OF GOD is now pointing seriously at Nigeria because of THE TROUBLE IN NIGERIA, even though we've had MAN OF THE PEOPLE like you, but when we cast our minds back to the good old days, indeed we remember THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

As you join the league of ancestors, SHAGARI rest in peace...

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Olawepo Hashim Explains How To Solve Nigeria's Education Problem by fasho01(m): 7:33pm On Jan 03, 2019
Lyoncrescent:
Nigeria is an inverted country. It's only in Nigeria that you pay 35k per year for a course in Unilag and also pay 100k minimum per year for a cheap private primary school simply because nobody who has a choice will ever send their child to a public primary school but can send the same child when he or she grows up to a public university. How can we be proud of Unilag and not be proud of araromi primary school. It's only in Nigeria that they will say cut off mark for Common entrance in Zamfara is 15 while the cut off in imo or Ogun is 54. This indicates that if you have 20 marks from nasarrawa you can get admission to Queens college over someone who had 50 from imo simply because the nasarrawa person was born "dumb" ? This has been happening for decades and no one is doing anything about it. A state of emergency should be declared in the north regarding quality of primary education rather than reducing the cut off mark specifically for them. It affects them in the long run. I don't think it's a coincidence that we don't have many northern high flyers in the private sector in Nigeria;most high flying northerners are either in the public sector or have one form of influence with the public sector one way or the other. I don't think any federal government college has been created since 1999 and even the existing ones are not expanded thus making secondary education to be more in private hands. School fees is killing a lot of households especially primary and secondary fees in the search for quality education. Imagine this scenario:you are working and paying your tax and the public primary and secondary schools are standard , imagine you not having to pay school fees for almost 9 years of primary school and six years of secondary school. It happens in other countries too. I will rather not pay school fees for that period for proper funding of public primary and secondary then pay a premium fee to Unilag compared to the current system where you pay a premium for primary school education and secondary school education then pay Unilag your annual money for data subscription as school fees. Who is ASUU ? The people that should be going on strike is NUT but they are toothless. God help naija

Great analysis

Sad but true

1 Like

Re: Olawepo Hashim Explains How To Solve Nigeria's Education Problem by Lighero(m): 7:35pm On Jan 03, 2019
Ok

Re: Olawepo Hashim Explains How To Solve Nigeria's Education Problem by gaby(m): 7:35pm On Jan 03, 2019
This man sabi explain sha, he'd soon explain how to make 1 Naira equal to 1 Dollar...
Re: Olawepo Hashim Explains How To Solve Nigeria's Education Problem by Fesomu(m): 7:35pm On Jan 03, 2019
I haven't seen your poster before... The only place I hear about you is on nairaland ... How do u intend to win
Re: Olawepo Hashim Explains How To Solve Nigeria's Education Problem by harley88(m): 7:38pm On Jan 03, 2019
Pls can anyone summarize what he said.... I don't have data to view video. Please
Re: Olawepo Hashim Explains How To Solve Nigeria's Education Problem by fasho01(m): 7:39pm On Jan 03, 2019
Fesomu:
I haven't seen your poster before... The only place I hear about you is on nairaland ... How do u intend to win

Please help me ask

This is the main difference between the main contenders and the pretenders. Pdp and apc are busy doing grassroot mobilization and ward sensitization. The rest are campaigning online forgetting that not up to 40% of voters are online
Re: Olawepo Hashim Explains How To Solve Nigeria's Education Problem by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:45pm On Jan 03, 2019
Good guy

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Olawepo Hashim Explains How To Solve Nigeria's Education Problem by Niceman4u(m): 7:47pm On Jan 03, 2019
Lyoncrescent:
Nigeria is an inverted country. It's only in Nigeria that you pay 35k per year for a course in Unilag and also pay 100k minimum per year for a cheap private primary school simply because nobody who has a choice will ever send their child to a public primary school but can send the same child when he or she grows up to a public university. How can we be proud of Unilag and not be proud of araromi primary school. It's only in Nigeria that they will say cut off mark for Common entrance in Zamfara is 15 while the cut off in imo or Ogun is 54. This indicates that if you have 20 marks from nasarrawa you can get admission to Queens college over someone who had 50 from imo simply because the nasarrawa person was born "dumb" ? This has been happening for decades and no one is doing anything about it. A state of emergency should be declared in the north regarding quality of primary education rather than reducing the cut off mark specifically for them. It affects them in the long run. I don't think it's a coincidence that we don't have many northern high flyers in the private sector in Nigeria;most high flying northerners are either in the public sector or have one form of influence with the public sector one way or the other. I don't think any federal government college has been created since 1999 and even the existing ones are not expanded thus making secondary education to be more in private hands. School fees is killing a lot of households especially primary and secondary fees in the search for quality education. Imagine this scenario:you are working and paying your tax or even if you are not working and the public primary and secondary schools are of standard quality (teachers,teaching environment and teaching materials/methods), imagine you not having to pay school fees for almost 9 years of primary school and six years of secondary school. It happens in other countries too. I will rather not pay school fees for that period for proper funding of public primary and secondary then pay a premium fee to Unilag compared to the current system where you pay a premium for primary school education and secondary school education then pay Unilag your annual money for data subscription as school fees. Who is ASUU ? The people that should be going on strike is NUT but they are toothless. God help naija

wat a great analysis!
honestly Nigeria is at the lowest threshold!!!
Re: Olawepo Hashim Explains How To Solve Nigeria's Education Problem by jenimable: 7:49pm On Jan 03, 2019
Re: Olawepo Hashim Explains How To Solve Nigeria's Education Problem by thedio(m): 8:02pm On Jan 03, 2019
Buhari should appoint him as minister of education
Re: Olawepo Hashim Explains How To Solve Nigeria's Education Problem by Proudlyngwa(m): 8:12pm On Jan 03, 2019
grin
All this local government chairmen self.

Sensetisation on population control, deradicalisation of religous and tribal affilations as well as a renewed effort on enlightment and enforcement on what is right should be our priority, outside that na recolonization sure pass for us.
Re: Olawepo Hashim Explains How To Solve Nigeria's Education Problem by mrrights: 8:16pm On Jan 03, 2019
Hum
Re: Olawepo Hashim Explains How To Solve Nigeria's Education Problem by Jinyjagz(m): 8:18pm On Jan 03, 2019
seun like this man ehn
Re: Olawepo Hashim Explains How To Solve Nigeria's Education Problem by cardoctor(m): 8:19pm On Jan 03, 2019
Me sef know how to solve the educational problem in Nigerians.
Re: Olawepo Hashim Explains How To Solve Nigeria's Education Problem by imam07: 8:33pm On Jan 03, 2019
mrrights:
People's Trust Presidential candidate, Mr Olawepo Hashim has stated that the only way to solve Nigeria's education problem is to standardize our education.

He gave the break down in this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-CNRWSIuraw
This man is wasting his time. U that it is only election time we see your green light. 419 logic. I can't vote 4 u.
Re: Olawepo Hashim Explains How To Solve Nigeria's Education Problem by babyfaceafrica: 9:00pm On Jan 03, 2019
fasho01:

Please help me ask

This is the main difference between the main contenders and the pretenders. Pdp and apc are busy doing grassroot mobilization and ward sensitization. The rest are campaigning online forgetting that not up to 40% of voters are online
40% is too high!!..not up to 15 to 18 %

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Atiku's Portrait Spotted In Wike's Office? (pics) / Simon Imobo Tswam: Ayu Never Reached Agreement To Resign With Anyone / Who Should Be the Next President of Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.