Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,581 members, 7,958,795 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 01:06 AM

Moyo Lawal Attacked By Robbers In Lagos (Photos, Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Moyo Lawal Attacked By Robbers In Lagos (Photos, Video) (34868 Views)

Chris Morgan Attacked By Robbers Who Stabbed Him, Tried To Slit His Throat / Moyo Lawal Wears See-Through Leggings (Photos) / Fans Outraged At Moyo Lawal's Cleavage Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moyo Lawal Attacked By Robbers In Lagos (Photos, Video) by balogun16(m): 2:13pm On Oct 11, 2017
why won't they attack you when you keep flaunting your lap, yansh and boob in the internet. who know go want cut him share from public toilet. I don't blame the armed robber. I blame her for seducing them with her worn out body.
Re: Moyo Lawal Attacked By Robbers In Lagos (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 2:22pm On Oct 11, 2017
Really? And you had time to had time to pose and have someone snap you or was it an after-attack pose?

And you don't even have a functional air conditioner in your car, cos that's y your glasses were wound down at such a place

Ehe, not forgetting your English though...
Re: Moyo Lawal Attacked By Robbers In Lagos (Photos, Video) by dayleke: 2:28pm On Oct 11, 2017
NLers no get chillz o...
See comments fa....
Re: Moyo Lawal Attacked By Robbers In Lagos (Photos, Video) by hardeyincah(m): 2:29pm On Oct 11, 2017
shits will make FP, whereas they are better threads abandoned. i wonder if there is a secret way to make FP. #mindgamesinternational
Re: Moyo Lawal Attacked By Robbers In Lagos (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 2:40pm On Oct 11, 2017
moscobabs:
.they didn't take nothing

whats the meaning of this ??

It is called double negatives, it is an informal way of saying they didn't take anything.
Re: Moyo Lawal Attacked By Robbers In Lagos (Photos, Video) by enemyofprogress: 2:55pm On Oct 11, 2017
I hope dem no steal her pussssssy join?
Re: Moyo Lawal Attacked By Robbers In Lagos (Photos, Video) by enemyofprogress: 2:56pm On Oct 11, 2017
sledjama:

It is called double negatives, it is an informal way of saying they didn't take anything.
a friend tolded me that they tooked her pusssssy
Re: Moyo Lawal Attacked By Robbers In Lagos (Photos, Video) by PMWSpirit(m): 2:59pm On Oct 11, 2017
Climbing thirdmainland bridge grin, go school go learn nba na cleavage dem go take kill lecturer.

1 Like

Re: Moyo Lawal Attacked By Robbers In Lagos (Photos, Video) by hush15: 3:03pm On Oct 11, 2017
DanielsParker:
ok.

what else is expected when she showcases fake wealth on the Internet?

Moyo can be playful and a nuisance atimes but but that has nothing to do with her being robbed or her safety. Everyone has the right to feel safe.

Where she got robbed is a very notorious place for such and we should condemn it. If you conversant with lagos, Descending from Anthony enroute Oshodi into Western avenue into tow planning way where you have shodex garden is where the incidence must have happen and I have had a fare share of my own experiences from that axis. I always discourage people from using that descent cos they alway rob there. State government should help look into that place which is from Anthony to oshodi including Ilupeju-town planning axis.

So am thankful to God for her life and her pa's but more importantly, we need to address the car jacking going on in that area and beg the government to increase security presence in that area. These are street miscreants and hoodlums that are being evicted from oshodi under bridge, barracks and town planning way that shifted their activities to that area of the state
Re: Moyo Lawal Attacked By Robbers In Lagos (Photos, Video) by agbonkamen(f): 3:13pm On Oct 11, 2017
LesbianBoy:

I swear! If na me, I won't do the do, i will just press her big brezz and smooch her big nyansh lipsrsealed
baddoooo grin
Re: Moyo Lawal Attacked By Robbers In Lagos (Photos, Video) by ifeanyi83(m): 3:39pm On Oct 11, 2017
From experience, I can very well relate to her story. If you ever get stuck in that traffic heading into the island from Ilupeju or heading into oshodi from Anthony at night, especially driving alone, just keep praying. Those boys are mean....
Re: Moyo Lawal Attacked By Robbers In Lagos (Photos, Video) by Tunagee(m): 3:43pm On Oct 11, 2017
MrNollyzone:
Nollywood actress moyo lawal was robbed last night in lagos.

The actress took to her Instagram page to share a video and her experience on how she was robbed while coming from studio last night.

Read caption below....

So I got robbed last night .... YES.... l'm fine, I just have little cuts from the pieces of the broken glass .........NOPE ....they didn't take nothing ...... It all happened really fast ....I just left the studio at Ilupeju and was about climbing the thirdmainland to head back home ( you know that part of the bridge you either turn to Anthony or head on to the bridge) anyways .....I just look up to my back mirror and I notice ,I see this person running behind,there is traffic ,so we were moving slowly,it was just like eightish ...... I turn to ask my pa if he can see the person running behind us ....... Next thing I just feel someone strangling me ,trying to grab my chain ,trying to reach out to get my phones....my Pa starts hitting him and screaming .... ...... Meanwhile the other robber is at the other side trying to get my pa to wind down .......next thing they are gone (then that's when people start winding down asking if am okay )........... This literally happened in thirty seconds or so ........ P.s am so grateful ,he didn't use whatever he used to break the glass on my face or any part of my body for that matter ..... Because he literally broke the glass in one second .... Shudders ..... P.s..p.s..... Just please help me thank God.... Am so so grateful .......

watch Video
https://www.instagram.com/p/BaGqa_bH1fo/?taken-by=moyolawalofficial

http://news.nollyzone.com/nollywood-actress-moyo-lawal-robbed-lagos/

They probably wanted to feel those her boobs,and also press her bumper. That's all!
Re: Moyo Lawal Attacked By Robbers In Lagos (Photos, Video) by Homeboiy: 4:03pm On Oct 11, 2017
bsideboii:
na just another fake Nairaland be dat.tried even opening the threads e no dey free open sef.Dem need do their homewerk.

They said register with a GH number
Re: Moyo Lawal Attacked By Robbers In Lagos (Photos, Video) by Emekayoung(m): 4:09pm On Oct 11, 2017
So who recorded the video while u were being robbed? This celebs lie alot just for publicity stunt...
Re: Moyo Lawal Attacked By Robbers In Lagos (Photos, Video) by Mzsolmi(f): 5:44pm On Oct 11, 2017
Njeps:
Dear Moyo,

I can see you were not well-robbed.
The story sef no straight.

@Someone was running behind, and suddenly started strangling you.
The guy na holocaust ?? strangling you without breaking glass.
After the whole thing, the glass was no broken.

Bullshit. If to say blood comot from that your fat body, you no go know where Vivavideo dey for your phone.

I swear I laughed hard at your comment.

1 Like

Re: Moyo Lawal Attacked By Robbers In Lagos (Photos, Video) by chillychill(f): 5:55pm On Oct 11, 2017
When she won't stop showing every body what's on her chest.

Oniranu undecided
Re: Moyo Lawal Attacked By Robbers In Lagos (Photos, Video) by Handsomecole(m): 11:28pm On Oct 11, 2017
grin grin >: I love nairaland can't stop laughing (
NairalandCS:
So ?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Davido Poses With His New Bentley Bentayga In Front Of His Atlanta Home (Photos) / What Happened To Bobrisky Is The Reason I Left Nigeria - U.S Nigerian Lesbian / Photos Of Pastor Chris Okotie In His ‘Worldly Days’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.