Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,535 members, 7,823,324 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:47 AM

When I Get My First Salary, I'm Spending 50% On My Boyfriend - Nigerian Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When I Get My First Salary, I'm Spending 50% On My Boyfriend - Nigerian Lady (980 Views)

See How I'm Spending My Evening ... PHOTO / My Ex-BF Will Take Care Of Me Till I Get A New Boyfriend - Nigerian Lady Sandra / "Don't Lose Your Husband Because Of Boyfriend"- Nigerian Lady Advises (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When I Get My First Salary, I'm Spending 50% On My Boyfriend - Nigerian Lady by WotzupNG: 1:32pm On Oct 11, 2017
Wow!

Below is a post from a Nigerian Lady who couldn't help but appreciate her boyfriend publicly for the support he showed her. Only few Naija guys can actually leave their ATM card with their Bae. 

This guy not only did that but also squeezed some part of his last card to pay for her transport fare. Awesome!

Did I just hear Naija guys say ''boyfriend goals''? Lol

https://www.wotzup.ng/nigerian-lady-boyfriend-50-salary/

Re: When I Get My First Salary, I'm Spending 50% On My Boyfriend - Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 1:41pm On Oct 11, 2017
wow! Nice one .so we still have some good girls around? she even looks sweet. 50% isn't enough though 70% is perfect for him!

2 Likes

Re: When I Get My First Salary, I'm Spending 50% On My Boyfriend - Nigerian Lady by iamJ(m): 1:42pm On Oct 11, 2017
with her face she needs to, nobody will date a nat geo wild actress for free

1 Like

Re: When I Get My First Salary, I'm Spending 50% On My Boyfriend - Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 1:54pm On Oct 11, 2017
Awwww...thats so sweet,i love this
Re: When I Get My First Salary, I'm Spending 50% On My Boyfriend - Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 1:58pm On Oct 11, 2017
See this attention starved cat.

If you want to do something just do it.

Can't see a single reason why she needs to announce this. Abi make we pat her head and give her lollipop for doing the right thing? Abeeeg I tire.
Re: When I Get My First Salary, I'm Spending 50% On My Boyfriend - Nigerian Lady by Dshocker(m): 1:58pm On Oct 11, 2017
Thats nice.i just hope its not some kind of fiction or something.
Re: When I Get My First Salary, I'm Spending 50% On My Boyfriend - Nigerian Lady by CHAIRMANMAO(m): 2:10pm On Oct 11, 2017
When the guy was spending for her, did he go on social media and started ranting?

Aint critizing her for doing this though, that is her better way of expressing herself and been grateful

But next time, you don't have to tell us what you wanna do for him, even if you are spending 100% of your salary for him.
Re: When I Get My First Salary, I'm Spending 50% On My Boyfriend - Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 2:14pm On Oct 11, 2017
CHAIRMANMAO:
When the guy was spending for her, did he go on social media and started ranting?

Aint critizing her for doing this though, that is her better way of expressing herself and been grateful

But next time, you don't have to tell us what you wanna do for him, even if you are spending 100% of your salary for him.
Why should a guy be bragging about his responsibility?
Re: When I Get My First Salary, I'm Spending 50% On My Boyfriend - Nigerian Lady by nikkypearl(f): 2:16pm On Oct 11, 2017
Remove your tithe and give him the remaining 90% biko undecided

no f**k given sad
Re: When I Get My First Salary, I'm Spending 50% On My Boyfriend - Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 2:22pm On Oct 11, 2017
I don't know why the lady has to be criticised for saying what she'd do for her man.

Indeed, relationships now are transactional. Scratch my back, I scratch yours. It's a two way street. grin

Her boyfriend loves her while she thinks it's best she returns the favour. Nice one, BTW.
Re: When I Get My First Salary, I'm Spending 50% On My Boyfriend - Nigerian Lady by Spicylate(f): 2:22pm On Oct 11, 2017
taoheedoriloye:
wow! Nice one .so we still have some good girls around?
she even looks sweet.
50% isn't enough though 70% is perfect for him!
na you be the boyfriend?�
Re: When I Get My First Salary, I'm Spending 50% On My Boyfriend - Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 2:23pm On Oct 11, 2017
when will these lady learn that your boyfriend is not your father.
and to those guys spending that hard earned on gurl wey go dump their any slight moment, una weldon, instead of you to spend on ur mom n ur sister, when you get dumped, i wish you find a rope wey u go use hang urslef
Re: When I Get My First Salary, I'm Spending 50% On My Boyfriend - Nigerian Lady by WotzupNG: 2:34pm On Oct 11, 2017
lalasticlala
Re: When I Get My First Salary, I'm Spending 50% On My Boyfriend - Nigerian Lady by LifeofAirforce(m): 2:38pm On Oct 11, 2017
Na dis kind girl guys dey like grin
Re: When I Get My First Salary, I'm Spending 50% On My Boyfriend - Nigerian Lady by justiniyke29: 2:38pm On Oct 11, 2017
her story weak me,
Re: When I Get My First Salary, I'm Spending 50% On My Boyfriend - Nigerian Lady by EzeeYFB(m): 4:16pm On Oct 11, 2017
WotzupNG:

Wow!

Below is a post from a Nigerian Lady who couldn't help but appreciate her boyfriend publicly for the support he showed her. Only few Naija guys can actually leave their ATM card with their Bae. 

This guy not only did that but also squeezed some part of his last card to pay for her transport fare. Awesome!

Did I just hear Naija guys say ''boyfriend goals''? Lol

https://www.wotzup.ng/nigerian-lady-boyfriend-50-salary/
thumbs up to that guy
Re: When I Get My First Salary, I'm Spending 50% On My Boyfriend - Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 5:33pm On Oct 11, 2017
See as the talk sweet her mouth. If the money starts coming and the new job climb her head, she will forget the boo.
Re: When I Get My First Salary, I'm Spending 50% On My Boyfriend - Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 6:31pm On Oct 11, 2017
If he trained you in school, you owe him that but I owe no guy nothing, no guy trained me in school except my dad, so I owe my dad 50% of my salary.

Peace!!!
Re: When I Get My First Salary, I'm Spending 50% On My Boyfriend - Nigerian Lady by jashar(f): 7:36pm On Oct 11, 2017
Why was he 'supposed' to give you transport?
undecided
Re: When I Get My First Salary, I'm Spending 50% On My Boyfriend - Nigerian Lady by IAMSASHY(f): 7:49pm On Oct 11, 2017
undecided shuuu, do u hv 2 com here and expose d help u rendered 2 hm? Wen he helped u, nobody heard of it, u did Urs and u ar already singing on social media, if he dumps u 2moa, u wl stl run 2 social media to complain .nonsense

(1) (Reply)

Smarter People Are More Likely To Have Mental Problems - Study Reveals / . / Feminist Are Useful Idiots On A Journey Of Self Destruction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.