Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,804 members, 7,820,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

Is Such Attitude Tagged As Been Disrespectful To Ur Spouse As A Wifey/girlfrnd?? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Such Attitude Tagged As Been Disrespectful To Ur Spouse As A Wifey/girlfrnd?? (3081 Views)

How Did U Meet Ur Spouse/partner? / I Can't Stay Without Getting Attached To Someone, How Do I Stop Such Attitude? / How I Caught My Cheating Girlfrnd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Such Attitude Tagged As Been Disrespectful To Ur Spouse As A Wifey/girlfrnd?? by Nobody: 7:03pm On Oct 11, 2017
Hmmm I cannot walk out oooh and I cannot talk back too.I prefer keeping quiet for sometime.after he has finish shouting he will still be the one begging.
Re: Is Such Attitude Tagged As Been Disrespectful To Ur Spouse As A Wifey/girlfrnd?? by phintohlar(f): 7:05pm On Oct 11, 2017
Dillusionist:
their wahala too much joor cheesy God save us
i say a very big amen to that

1 Like

Re: Is Such Attitude Tagged As Been Disrespectful To Ur Spouse As A Wifey/girlfrnd?? by Dillusionist(m): 7:10pm On Oct 11, 2017
phintohlar:
i say a very big amen to that
lol..yes sis
Re: Is Such Attitude Tagged As Been Disrespectful To Ur Spouse As A Wifey/girlfrnd?? by izaray(f): 10:11am On Oct 12, 2017
Dillusionist:

their wahala too much joor cheesy God save us
A very big Ameeeeen to dat. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Is Such Attitude Tagged As Been Disrespectful To Ur Spouse As A Wifey/girlfrnd?? by izaray(f): 10:23am On Oct 12, 2017
rebirthforgoody:
Hmmm I cannot walk out oooh and I cannot talk back too.I prefer keeping quiet for sometime.after he has finish shouting he will still be the one begging.
Maybe i will try dis too, i pray it work out for good grin grin grin
Re: Is Such Attitude Tagged As Been Disrespectful To Ur Spouse As A Wifey/girlfrnd?? by Nobody: 11:22am On Oct 12, 2017
izaray:

Amen dear.
Re: Is Such Attitude Tagged As Been Disrespectful To Ur Spouse As A Wifey/girlfrnd?? by Nobody: 11:23am On Oct 12, 2017
izaray:

Amen dear

1 Like

Re: Is Such Attitude Tagged As Been Disrespectful To Ur Spouse As A Wifey/girlfrnd?? by Humanistme: 1:11pm On Oct 12, 2017
izaray:
This may help alot of ladies here to correct their mistakes. Is it right as a Wifey, girlfriend, e.t.c
To walk out of ur man'spresence whenever you notice he is angry, quarreling or using some hurtful words aggressively at you

Then as the lady, you decide to just walk out of there, in order to avoid talking back at him which may lead to violence.

Since you
may not be able to withstand it why not keep mute With my sharp tongue, yet no power tongue

Can such attitude tagged as been disrespectful

fixed.
Re: Is Such Attitude Tagged As Been Disrespectful To Ur Spouse As A Wifey/girlfrnd?? by izaray(f): 9:29am On Oct 13, 2017
Humanistme:

fixed.
Dn't get that plsundecided
Re: Is Such Attitude Tagged As Been Disrespectful To Ur Spouse As A Wifey/girlfrnd?? by Humanistme: 10:14am On Oct 13, 2017
izaray:
Dn't get that plsundecided

how will you get it when you don't know the difference between work out and walk out. mtcheeew.!
Re: Is Such Attitude Tagged As Been Disrespectful To Ur Spouse As A Wifey/girlfrnd?? by Amarabae(f): 10:21am On Oct 13, 2017
It depends,
if the quarrelling is more like question and answer,walking out may be interpretated as an insult,
but if it is a onesided verbal abuse on you, you either ignore or walk out,its ok dear

2 Likes

Re: Is Such Attitude Tagged As Been Disrespectful To Ur Spouse As A Wifey/girlfrnd?? by YoungDaNaval(m): 11:45am On Oct 13, 2017
Rubbish thread! As my gf, fiance or wife You dare not walk out on me. Please let's learn to respect tradition. you try that with me, then kiss the 4uckin relationship goodbye!!!
Re: Is Such Attitude Tagged As Been Disrespectful To Ur Spouse As A Wifey/girlfrnd?? by Blackhawk01: 11:49am On Oct 13, 2017
phintohlar:
If his angry & shouting & you keep mute, then he'll be like "i'm talking and ur not saying anything, dat means i'm barking right" and when you talk back he'll say ur nagging.. Abeg guys wahala no be for here jare

And if you try walking out, he says "How dare you walk out on me!" I weak these guys nii sad angry

1 Like

Re: Is Such Attitude Tagged As Been Disrespectful To Ur Spouse As A Wifey/girlfrnd?? by phintohlar(f): 6:18pm On Oct 13, 2017
Blackhawk01:

And if you try walking out, he says "How dare you walk out on me!" I weak these guys nii sad angry
hahahahaha
Re: Is Such Attitude Tagged As Been Disrespectful To Ur Spouse As A Wifey/girlfrnd?? by izaray(f): 10:04am On Oct 16, 2017
Humanistme:

how will you get it when you don't know the difference between work out and walk out. mtcheeew.!
And as educated as you are, u thought the polite way, to call my attention on that, is to use insult Well, i wouldn't like to spoil my day with abusive words, nor my week either. But i promise you, you will surely get dis else where in double folds lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Happy Birthday To Me! / Inheritance/heirloom And Why I Rather Have Male Children / Help: I Am 18 Today And I Am Not Happy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.