Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:10 AM

The Real Developers Of Lagos: Top 30 Real Estate Developers - Properties (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / The Real Developers Of Lagos: Top 30 Real Estate Developers (83558 Views)

Be Very Careful Of All These Big Real Estate Developers In Nigeria. / 7 Leading Real Estate Developers In Lagos / How To Identify, Check Fake Estate Developers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Real Developers Of Lagos: Top 30 Real Estate Developers by PVision2020(m): 11:46am On Oct 12, 2017
Obi1kenobi:
I note the OP deliberately excluded Elumelu, who is listed in the original article. Softly, softly o.

Unlike Jim Ovia, Tony Elumelu's only achievement was a FAILED bid to redevelop Falomo Market.
If you know any of his real estate investment you can please educate us with it.

5 Likes

Re: The Real Developers Of Lagos: Top 30 Real Estate Developers by totit: 11:48am On Oct 12, 2017
Obi1kenobi:
I note the OP deliberately excluded Elumelu, who is listed in the original article. Softly, softly o.

grin You are right though. Op omit few on his lists. But having checked the lists again, Yorubas dominate Sha cool
grin

2 Likes

Re: The Real Developers Of Lagos: Top 30 Real Estate Developers by seunoni34(m): 11:49am On Oct 12, 2017
Jetleeee:
EponOjuku developers association will not take it. Considering the fact we own about 97% of the land in Pluto and 85% of land in Jupiter.

Uncle Shike told me this when I was in the village.

hhahahahahahahahahhaha grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: The Real Developers Of Lagos: Top 30 Real Estate Developers by Leez(m): 11:54am On Oct 12, 2017
giftq:
Some were even begging for Igbo votes in Lagos some time ago grin grin
grin grin grin d hydraulic soup coupled with being gambari slaves must have fried dia brains

1 Like

Re: The Real Developers Of Lagos: Top 30 Real Estate Developers by Obi1kenobi(m): 12:04pm On Oct 12, 2017
PVision2020:

Kings court realtors are simply estate agent/manager/advisor. They don't have any estate in Lagos nor own any property.
Even in their field they are a learner compared to Jide Taiwo & Co. I can assure you they are not among the top 50 estate managers and valuers in Lagos. #fact.
They're learners compared to Jide Taiwo and Co and not in the top 50 realtor?. If you're going to assert that and term it "fact", then actually produce the facts. What is their comparative portfolio base or their comparative turnover?

Brickwall only own one undeveloped Estate in rural Ikorodu (Mayflower Estate.)
They are not even near Emerald Garden Estate who owns over 15 Estates in Lagos alone, and they are not even in the top 30 list.
I'm sure you won't find them in the top 100 list... Lol

The last company you mentioned is an international company. And even at that they are big time learners compared to Gibraltar, Amen Estate, 1004, etc.

I'm not a tribal bigot. I just want to make common sense

Most of Brickwall's properties are outside Lagos, but they own estates in Ajah and Ikorodu. To be fair, their portfolio doesn't look that large. But a good number of companies I checked from your list doesn't either. Fine and Country's international reach is irrelevant. Udo Okonjo is the Chairman, CEO and co-founder in Nigeria and administers their West African operations and she's fairly prominent in the industry: http://venturesafrica.com/fine-and-countrys-ceo-emerges-most-influential-personality-in-african-real-estate/
If you claim they're "big time learners" like your previous "fact" about Kings Court Realtors, then again, substantiate it. I don't take your word for it. You can easily go to their website and see the massive portfolio they control.

If you were not a tribal bigot, you wouldn't have excluded Elumelu who made the list. It was a pretty deliberate oversight to push your blatant agenda even though your point would have still stood whether you mentioned him or not. 1 Igbo man out of 30 is hardly an impressive figure afterall.

1 Like

Re: The Real Developers Of Lagos: Top 30 Real Estate Developers by Obi1kenobi(m): 12:09pm On Oct 12, 2017
PVision2020:

Unlike Jim Ovia, Tony Elumelu's only achievement was a FAILED bid to redevelop Falomo Market.
If you know any of his real estate investment you can please educate us with it.

That's not my business. I don't know anything about Real Estate. You posted an article with a misleading heading and a clear agenda, then deliberately ignored Elumelu's name. You should have simply titled it "The Top 29 Developers (in my own opinion)"
Re: The Real Developers Of Lagos: Top 30 Real Estate Developers by oodualover: 12:11pm On Oct 12, 2017
Basic123:

But you did claim you built them now.This OP brought facts and you mellow down and shifted to chestbeating that you were the one buying it......

YOU ARE FREE TO ALSO CONTINUE CHESTBEAT THAT YOU BOUGHT THEM UNTILL ANOTHER FACTS AND FIGURE COME TO BURST THAT ONE TOO...

BY THAT TIME,IGBO PEOPLE WILL BE LIKE "WE ARE THE ONE EMPLOYING THOSE ONES THAT BUY THEM" grin
Lolz!

2 Likes

Re: The Real Developers Of Lagos: Top 30 Real Estate Developers by totit: 12:21pm On Oct 12, 2017
Obi1kenobi:

They're learners compared to Jide Taiwo and Co and not in the top 50 realtor?. If you're going to assert that and term it "fact", then actually produce the facts. What is their comparative portfolio base or their comparative turnover?

Most of Brickwall's properties are outside Lagos, but they own estates in Ajah and Ikorodu. To be fair, their portfolio doesn't look that large. But a good number of companies I checked from your list doesn't either. Fine and Country's international reach is irrelevant. Udo Okonjo is the Chairman, CEO and co-founder in Nigeria and administers their West African operations and she's fairly prominent in the industry: http://venturesafrica.com/fine-and-countrys-ceo-emerges-most-influential-personality-in-african-real-estate/
If you claim they're "big time learners" like your previous "fact" about Kings Court Realtors, then again, substantiate it. I don't take your word for it. You can easily go to their website and see the massive portfolio they control.

If you were not a tribal bigot, you wouldn't have excluded Elumelu who made the list. It was a pretty deliberate oversight to push your blatant agenda even though your point would have still stood whether you mentioned him or not. 1 Igbo man out of 30 is hardly an impressive figure afterall.
I guess is a NL thing grin
Oga no vex. I know you to be free minded and debate intelligently unlike those fellas that pull off figures out of thin air .

Op, eh! You to for add the few or 1 or 2 ibos on the list nah and you will still have your way after all yorubas still dominate your list kiss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Real Developers Of Lagos: Top 30 Real Estate Developers by PVision2020(m): 12:48pm On Oct 12, 2017
totit:

I guess is a NL thing grin
Oga no vex. I know you to be free minded and debate intelligently unlike those fellas that pull off figures out of thin air .

Op, eh! You to for add the few or 1 or 2 ibos on the list nah and you will still have your way after all. kiss
Boss It wasn't intentional, nah copy n paste error. On a serious note i didn't envisage this thread will turn into a tribal bashing. But what can you do when you have jetlee and his crew on a thread?
Omo ake lomo jetlee yen o.

5 Likes

Re: The Real Developers Of Lagos: Top 30 Real Estate Developers by Basic123: 12:52pm On Oct 12, 2017
Leez:

coming from d kings of goalpost shifting and cowardice dats a compliment
igbos own lagos
all d yorubas do is owambe and agbero work
Thank God you've shifted the goal post back grin

you are free to believe as such to make you guys happy.Because,you guys have really suffered on this thread cool
Re: The Real Developers Of Lagos: Top 30 Real Estate Developers by mpowa(m): 12:53pm On Oct 12, 2017
visionex:
A FEW BUSINESS MINDED GUYS like us AMONG U INHERIT LAND IN CHOICE AREA FROM THEIR FORE FATHERS BORROW FROM BANKS PLUS SOME GOV'T LARGESS BUILD ON IT THEN WE BY THM OFF goan check U WEY still dey live for 'FAMILY HOUSE' or a room in grandma's house come here dey open YA NYASH
WHICH people owns and builds more houses PER CAPITA in and outside their territory for naija Google or go an ask an elder nearest to u

Its even a cultural thing to us because n.a. one of the things we dey use measure success
Nobody cares how many houses you build outside your region, we can't verify your points because I for one have not being to all those places, but LAGOS?...that one way dey under my Nose? you don't own sh*t, it's the usual chest beating and self aggrandisement.

4 Likes

Re: The Real Developers Of Lagos: Top 30 Real Estate Developers by Nobody: 12:56pm On Oct 12, 2017
mpowa:

Nobody cares how many houses you build outside your region, we can't verify your points because I for one have not being to all those places, but LAGOS?...that one way dey under my Nose? you don't own sh*t, it's the usual chest beating and self aggrandisement.

grin grin grin

Re: The Real Developers Of Lagos: Top 30 Real Estate Developers by PVision2020(m): 12:58pm On Oct 12, 2017
Obi1kenobi:

Re: The Real Developers Of Lagos: Top 30 Real Estate Developers by PVision2020(m): 1:08pm On Oct 12, 2017
Obi1kenobi:

The Exclusion of Elumelu was an oversight due to copying and pasting. It's seems you're more civil, courteous and knowledgeable than most ipob touts we have on NL. Most of them brings out data from their anuz without verifiable backup or source. So I'm sorry for towing their path
But on a serious note Jide Taiwo, Diya Fatimileyin, Ubosi etc are in another class when it comes to Estate valuation and surveying, you can ask from anyone conversant with properties.

Finally I'm not a tribal bigot, I just want to make common sense.
Have a nice day #work

2 Likes

Re: The Real Developers Of Lagos: Top 30 Real Estate Developers by totit: 1:09pm On Oct 12, 2017
PVision2020:

Boss It wasn't intentional, nah copy n paste error. On a serious note i didn't envisage this thread will turn into a tribal bashing. But what can you do when you have jetlee and his crew on a thread?
Omo ake lomo jetlee yen o.

grin

In all, you do well.
At least, the dust has been laid to rest and will we rest from those portor boiz who often claim they dominate,built Lagos on papers,online.

Weldone. grin

2 Likes

Re: The Real Developers Of Lagos: Top 30 Real Estate Developers by totit: 1:12pm On Oct 12, 2017
Basic123:

you are free to believe as such to make you guys happy.Because,you guys have really suffered on this thread cool

Leave that dude jor.
He needs the self delusional,ego massage thingy after all the brutality and disgrace of over a decade ago lies was disputed.

grin
Re: The Real Developers Of Lagos: Top 30 Real Estate Developers by Leez(m): 1:35pm On Oct 12, 2017
Basic123:

sufferedgrin grin
an insecure afonja created ds thread and left out igbos in real estate in order to feel secure lmao
we own dat city dts why wen u lot hear biafra u start to fear

1 Like

Re: The Real Developers Of Lagos: Top 30 Real Estate Developers by Basic123: 1:36pm On Oct 12, 2017
Leez:

sufferedgrin grin
an insecure afonja created ds thread and left out igbos in real estate in order to feel secure lmao
grin cheesy cool
Re: The Real Developers Of Lagos: Top 30 Real Estate Developers by Nobody: 1:38pm On Oct 12, 2017
Leez:

sufferedgrin grin
They think that leaving Igbos out of that list will change the fact that Lagos is 51% Igbo. grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Real Developers Of Lagos: Top 30 Real Estate Developers by totit: 1:44pm On Oct 12, 2017
giftq:

They think that leaving Igbos out of that list will change the fact that Lagos is 51% Igbo. grin grin

..but how did you just arrived at your 51% because having just checked the link I found just one ibo

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Real Developers Of Lagos: Top 30 Real Estate Developers by totit: 1:44pm On Oct 12, 2017
Basic123:

grin cheesy cool

You wan just dey use the troll dey play Sha grin grin grin

shocked shocked
Re: The Real Developers Of Lagos: Top 30 Real Estate Developers by Nobody: 1:47pm On Oct 12, 2017
totit:

..but how did you just arrived at your 51% because having just checked the link I found just one ibo

grin grin grin

grin grin grin
This news is from 2013, written by the then ACN. Do the math ===>

Lagos ACN wants to let Nigerians know that Igbos constitute over 45 per cent of the population of Lagos and they dominate key sectors of the Lagos economy. Is there any case where any of the millions of Igbo with one legitimate business or the other in Lagos is involved in the recent movement? Igbos find Lagos a safe haven for their legitimate productive activities and the present government has sustained good and cordial efforts to ensure this prevails. We want to state that Lagos hosts the largest population of Igbo in any single state outside Igboland, how is it that the movement of about 60 Igbo miscreants to their home state has now become an issue political and ethnic reapers want to cash in to destroy this priceless relationship?

“We want to warn Ndigbo and Lagosians to beware of the leaven of the PDP and their ethnic collaborators who have spared nothing to deepen poverty and want in Nigeria and always turn round to cash in on the fate of the victims of these deadly politics. We want to assure Ndigbo in Lagos that nothing will be done to hurt and injure their interests and equally let those whose stay in Lagos constitutes threat to others that the Lagos State government will do everything within its rights to protect the lives, interests and well being of the over 20 million Lagosians who are law abiding and find legitimate reasons to stay in Lagos.”

http://pmnewsnigeria.com/2013/07/31/lagos-is-safe-for-igbo-says-acn/

1 Like

Re: The Real Developers Of Lagos: Top 30 Real Estate Developers by totit: 1:49pm On Oct 12, 2017
giftq:

grin grin grin
This news is from 2013, written by the then ACN. Do the math ===>

Lagos ACN wants to let Nigerians know that Igbos constitute over 45 per cent of the population of Lagos and they dominate key sectors of the Lagos economy. Is there any case where any of the millions of Igbo with one legitimate business or the other in Lagos is involved in the recent movement? Igbos find Lagos a safe haven for their legitimate productive activities and the present government has sustained good and cordial efforts to ensure this prevails. We want to state that Lagos hosts the largest population of Igbo in any single state outside Igboland, how is it that the movement of about 60 Igbo miscreants to their home state has now become an issue political and ethnic reapers want to cash in to destroy this priceless relationship?

“We want to warn Ndigbo and Lagosians to beware of the leaven of the PDP and their ethnic collaborators who have spared nothing to deepen poverty and want in Nigeria and always turn round to cash in on the fate of the victims of these deadly politics. We want to assure Ndigbo in Lagos that nothing will be done to hurt and injure their interests and equally let those whose stay in Lagos constitutes threat to others that the Lagos State government will do everything within its rights to protect the lives, interests and well being of the over 20 million Lagosians who are law abiding and find legitimate reasons to stay in Lagos.”

You are deviating.
Could you please answer a simple question as your link had no stats in it,anywhere.

Thank you

1 Like

Re: The Real Developers Of Lagos: Top 30 Real Estate Developers by Nobody: 1:50pm On Oct 12, 2017
totit:

You are deviating.
Could you please answer a simple question as your link had no stats in it,anywhere.

Thank you
I did not deviate na
I quote a statement by made by Yoruba dominated ACN party . . .just do the math from 2013 onward grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Real Developers Of Lagos: Top 30 Real Estate Developers by totit: 1:51pm On Oct 12, 2017
giftq:

I did not deviate na
I quote a statement by made by Yoruba dominated ACN party . . .just do the math from 2013 onward grin grin

Let me help here, this was my question :

?

Please do include stats in whatever you choose to provide as prove. grin

2 Likes

Re: The Real Developers Of Lagos: Top 30 Real Estate Developers by Nobody: 1:53pm On Oct 12, 2017
totit:

?

I was referring to the population of Lagos.
Your arrangee list carefully suppressed as many Igbo names as possible in order to soothe your feelings LMAO

Igbo amaka

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Real Developers Of Lagos: Top 30 Real Estate Developers by Leez(m): 1:54pm On Oct 12, 2017
giftq:

i just tire for ndi afonja

1 Like

Re: The Real Developers Of Lagos: Top 30 Real Estate Developers by totit: 1:56pm On Oct 12, 2017
giftq:

I was referring to the population of Lagos.
Your arrangee list carefully suppressed as many Igbo names as possible in order to soothe your feelings LMAO

Igbo amaka

Did you read the op at all I give up on you.

You should quit the face saving, it won't change anything, breh. Having checked your link I found no stats nor table to established your claim.

I could as well say, housas are 100% as well if I want without quoting figure like you did. shocked

1 Like

Re: The Real Developers Of Lagos: Top 30 Real Estate Developers by Nobody: 1:56pm On Oct 12, 2017
Leez:

i just tire for ndi afonja

Even the Yoruba party ACN admitted that Lagos population is 45%+ Igbo, in 2013

"“Lagos ACN wants to let Nigerians know that Igbos constitute over 45 per cent of the population of Lagos and they dominate key sectors of the Lagos economy.
"
Re: The Real Developers Of Lagos: Top 30 Real Estate Developers by ODVanguard: 1:56pm On Oct 12, 2017
totit:

?

Why are you wasting your time with dat e-goat? No be today people dey begin deceive igbos to make dem feel important small or to get their votes. Even the Northerners sef do it in order to 'pless' to their mumu button. But at the end of the day they still remain everybody's slave, abi why else do you think they keep demanding their 'freedom' from the 'zoo'.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Real Developers Of Lagos: Top 30 Real Estate Developers by Nobody: 1:57pm On Oct 12, 2017
totit:

Did you read the op at all I give up on you.

You should quit the face saving, it won't change anything, breh. Having checked your link I found no stats nor table to established your claim.

I could as well say, housas are 100% as well if I want without quoting figure like you did. shocked
I post again ==>
"Lagos ACN wants to let Nigerians know that Igbos constitute over 45 per cent of the population of Lagos and they dominate key sectors of the Lagos economy."

Re: The Real Developers Of Lagos: Top 30 Real Estate Developers by totit: 1:58pm On Oct 12, 2017
ODVanguard:

Why are you wasting your time with dat e-goat? No be today people dey deceive igbos to make dem feel important small or to get their votes. Even the Northerners sef do it in order to 'pless' to their mumu button. But at the end of the day they still remain everybody's slave, abi why else do you think they keep demanding their 'freedom' from the 'zoo'.

I already gave up breh.
Was just trying to tease the wounded boy anyway. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

"My Sister Sold My Land In Ogun" - Deported Man Who Came Back From Abroad / Average Number Of Blocks For A 4 Bedroom Bungalow / Architectural Masterpieces From Black Lake House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.