Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,666 members, 7,809,516 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:47 AM

DJ Cuppy: "Victor Anichebe And I Broke Up Because Of Distance" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy: "Victor Anichebe And I Broke Up Because Of Distance" (54866 Views)

Cuppy Reacts To Victor Anichebe' Marriage Introduction / Victor Anichebe Replaces DJ Cuppy With New White Chick / DJ Cuppy And Victor Anichebe Breakup. Become Cool Exes (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Cuppy: "Victor Anichebe And I Broke Up Because Of Distance" by GavelSlam: 5:50pm On Oct 11, 2017
Ijebabe, nex, Mynd44, lalasticlala.

Your bot has deprived me of contributing in the politics section.

Please sort it out.
Re: DJ Cuppy: "Victor Anichebe And I Broke Up Because Of Distance" by Nobody: 5:50pm On Oct 11, 2017
Ericaikince:
After he don fvck her tire...
cameraman

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy: "Victor Anichebe And I Broke Up Because Of Distance" by mooregan(m): 5:50pm On Oct 11, 2017
So after rushing to book space, I couldn't make the first page? I'm not commenting my sweet comment again sef. Nsuto mkpo?? cry cry
Re: DJ Cuppy: "Victor Anichebe And I Broke Up Because Of Distance" by pweshboi(m): 5:51pm On Oct 11, 2017
mother of all excuses...
shout-out to all dem Naija girls shouting my bae is based abroad. for Una I love him still ......

Re: DJ Cuppy: "Victor Anichebe And I Broke Up Because Of Distance" by etzskillz(m): 5:51pm On Oct 11, 2017
after Victor has eaten d punna times without number
Re: DJ Cuppy: "Victor Anichebe And I Broke Up Because Of Distance" by Tweetysparkles(f): 5:52pm On Oct 11, 2017
soldier go soldier come grin life must continue, Dj play me one corner abeg tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy: "Victor Anichebe And I Broke Up Because Of Distance" by kpokpo1(m): 5:52pm On Oct 11, 2017
Sé u no know b4?
Re: DJ Cuppy: "Victor Anichebe And I Broke Up Because Of Distance" by segebase(m): 5:52pm On Oct 11, 2017
He don do him tin nahh..u enjoy d tinz ..now he don tire for d punnaa..next
Re: DJ Cuppy: "Victor Anichebe And I Broke Up Because Of Distance" by Nobody: 5:53pm On Oct 11, 2017
modelmike7:
Not everyone can handle a long distance relationship like some of us.
Life goes on for them both.........

As if you know what your babe is doing this very moment

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy: "Victor Anichebe And I Broke Up Because Of Distance" by Freshsnoow2(m): 5:54pm On Oct 11, 2017
Contact me for your cartoon what'sapp 08169177163

Re: DJ Cuppy: "Victor Anichebe And I Broke Up Because Of Distance" by free2ryhme: 5:54pm On Oct 11, 2017
Amagite:
After denying reports that they are still together, billionaire daughter Florence Otedola popularly DJ Cuppy, have finally admitted that herself and footballer, Victor Anichebe have broken up.

She disclosed this during an interview today with Beat FM.

Cuppy says they broke up because of time difference as he lives in China while she is in London. According to her, they resolved to be friendly exes.

"I literally do not have a boo. I and Victor are not together anymore. The picture I put up recently was a picture of us when we were together. We are still friends. People find it so weird" she said

On why they stopped dating, Cuppy said;

"I feel like we just...He lives in China, I moved here. Time difference. It was really difficult. Anyone that knows footballers know that their schedules are crazy and my schedule is also crazy. So it was just difficult but he is such a great guy".

She said they were private while dating but made their relationship public towards the end. Cuppy says she expects them to at least give each other a year before making public their new relationships. She added that she hasn't found anyone yet and is not looking right now because she is concentrating on her career.

https://www.lailasblog.com/dj-cuppy-finally-admits-victor-anichebe-broken/

make una ask Cuppy wetin be her career

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy: "Victor Anichebe And I Broke Up Because Of Distance" by Nobody: 5:54pm On Oct 11, 2017
Celebrity and their wahala

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy: "Victor Anichebe And I Broke Up Because Of Distance" by chiraqDemon(m): 5:55pm On Oct 11, 2017
Onward Victor, to the next target. Vanquish them all

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy: "Victor Anichebe And I Broke Up Because Of Distance" by wristbangle: 5:55pm On Oct 11, 2017
soberdrunk:
This will have been good news if she was my type......... angry

As if you are her type. Nonsense undecided
Re: DJ Cuppy: "Victor Anichebe And I Broke Up Because Of Distance" by raysplashinfo(m): 5:56pm On Oct 11, 2017
HsLBroker:
I don't have any business here
likewise I
Re: DJ Cuppy: "Victor Anichebe And I Broke Up Because Of Distance" by chiraqDemon(m): 5:56pm On Oct 11, 2017
free2ryhme:

make una ask Cuppy wetin be her career
She's a DJ.
Re: DJ Cuppy: "Victor Anichebe And I Broke Up Because Of Distance" by sharpwriter(m): 5:57pm On Oct 11, 2017
massinola:
Me and ma gal break up yesterday too.
Wetin hapn, wetin cause am?
Re: DJ Cuppy: "Victor Anichebe And I Broke Up Because Of Distance" by nnaemmy(m): 5:57pm On Oct 11, 2017
lol, what about Mr Eazi a.k.a Zaga dat !!

grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy: "Victor Anichebe And I Broke Up Because Of Distance" by iluvpomo(m): 5:57pm On Oct 11, 2017
It was really difficult. Anyone that knows footballers know that their schedules are crazy

Let’s be real .... she knows that he’s giving the D to some Liu Wen, Fe Fe Sun, Zhou Xun etc
grin

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy: "Victor Anichebe And I Broke Up Because Of Distance" by chiraqDemon(m): 5:57pm On Oct 11, 2017
rychard:

As if you know what your babe is doing this very moment
Trust bruh. Afterall even husband and wife that live in the same house still cheat

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy: "Victor Anichebe And I Broke Up Because Of Distance" by chiraqDemon(m): 5:59pm On Oct 11, 2017
iluvpomo:
It was really difficult. Anyone that knows footballers know that their schedules are crazy

Let’s be real .... she knows that he’s giving the D to some Liu Wen, Fe Fe Sun, Zhou Xun etc
grin
Even Jiu Shen Zhe is not left out

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy: "Victor Anichebe And I Broke Up Because Of Distance" by Leez(m): 6:00pm On Oct 11, 2017
Amagite:
After denying reports that they are still together, billionaire daughter Florence Otedola popularly DJ Cuppy, have finally admitted that herself and footballer, Victor Anichebe have broken up.

Cuppy says they broke up because of time difference as he lives in China while she is in London. According to her, they resolved to be friendly exes.

"I literally do not have a boo. I and Victor are not together anymore. The picture I put up recently was a picture of us when we were together. We are still friends. People find it so weird" she said

"I feel like we just...He lives in China, I moved here. Time difference. It was really difficult. Anyone that knows footballers know that their schedules are crazy and my schedule is also crazy. So it was just difficult but he is such a great guy".

She said they were private while dating but made their relationship public towards the end. Cuppy says she expects them to at least give each other a year before making public their new relationships. She added that she hasn't found anyone yet and is not looking right now because she is concentrating on her career.

afonja reasoning is just baffling
give each other a year abi as per vic o na reverend father grin
smh
Re: DJ Cuppy: "Victor Anichebe And I Broke Up Because Of Distance" by free2ryhme: 6:01pm On Oct 11, 2017
chiraqDemon:

She's a DJ.

DJ kpalasa

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy: "Victor Anichebe And I Broke Up Because Of Distance" by cruz419(m): 6:01pm On Oct 11, 2017
friendly exes abi Bleep mate,,dey use English dey decieve ur self!!!

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy: "Victor Anichebe And I Broke Up Because Of Distance" by Nobody: 6:02pm On Oct 11, 2017
He's banging her tho.
Re: DJ Cuppy: "Victor Anichebe And I Broke Up Because Of Distance" by oruma19: 6:02pm On Oct 11, 2017
[Qquote author=Amagite post=61323357]After denying reports that they are still together, billionaire daughter Florence Otedola popularly DJ Cuppy, have finally admitted that herself and footballer, Victor Anichebe have broken up.

[/quote]in those days, it was a shameful thing for a girl to come out and say she got dumped or she was dumping a guy. So we don't have girls who value chastity anymore? Women now sound like men when they count the number of guys they have as exes... Na wa ooooo. Toto no get value again...taaaaaaa

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy: "Victor Anichebe And I Broke Up Because Of Distance" by muller101(m): 6:02pm On Oct 11, 2017
Who moved this nonsense to FP
Re: DJ Cuppy: "Victor Anichebe And I Broke Up Because Of Distance" by Lafflargcomedy1: 6:03pm On Oct 11, 2017
IssoRyt
Re: DJ Cuppy: "Victor Anichebe And I Broke Up Because Of Distance" by Diso60090(m): 6:04pm On Oct 11, 2017
Then return everything wey we give you since you nor get better things to talk about

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy: "Victor Anichebe And I Broke Up Because Of Distance" by blowjob: 6:04pm On Oct 11, 2017
THIS RICH,SPOILT JOBBLESS BITCH,IS BORING.. angry angry

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy: "Victor Anichebe And I Broke Up Because Of Distance" by Kobicove(m): 6:05pm On Oct 11, 2017
What's there to admit...it was already an open secret!
Re: DJ Cuppy: "Victor Anichebe And I Broke Up Because Of Distance" by Stevengerd(m): 6:05pm On Oct 11, 2017
massinola:
Me and ma gal break up yesterday too.
Wetin Cause una own

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wale Adenuga Blasts Governor Abiodun For Making Laycon A Youth Ambassador / How I Met My Son's Father - Yasmin Larissa London (Video) / My Wife Has 30 Advisers, I Slept With 10 Of Them - Portable (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.