Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,654 members, 7,809,477 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:14 AM

Men Only: Men Are Human. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Only: Men Are Human. (436 Views)

Redpill Maxims For Only Men / Not All Prostitutes Are Human Being Guys Becareful / Only Men Who Are Good In Bed Can Date This FUTA Chic(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Men Only: Men Are Human. by policy12: 5:27pm On Oct 11, 2017
Watch out...

Often times we have heard of series of stories of battered ladies and women, of broken hearted, beaten and used by men. Hunn the world has paid so much attention on one side victim in a relationship, the online media is so agog with the news of how ladies are been treated inhumane.

A little research on Google will show you 99% of any relationship victim are women, yet no one seem to talk about the story of the man involve is, He broken hearted? No one pay attention to the fact that he is also human and blood flow thru his vein, no one seem to check his emotional status, No one tend to render a help little wonder he result to smoking and drinking, the only consoling effect.

So many NGO's on women may be one or few you can find on men rehabilitation, let me tell you no matter how strong a man looks he also have weaknesses, he wish to be love and listen to especially when things go wrong.

Due to the way media focus on the woman side of the stories, no one really try to check what goes behind the scenes. This is the reason this thread is created to give room for men, who are married or going through pain in their relationship a room to express themselves. Yes my their brother you can split that pain and let share it together so you won't die in silence..

I will be sharing touching story, so others can share theiis, we give advice and move, it's strictly for men and women are not allow to check in. Yes brother I know you have your side of the story to share please do..
Re: Men Only: Men Are Human. by policy12: 6:25pm On Oct 11, 2017
My dear brothers you don't have to die in your silence , you don't have to sit alone in that corner, I have been there, I have gone try your experience no one give you a listen ear that is why wen the man is a victim the whole world is like this.. .

Re: Men Only: Men Are Human. by policy12: 6:27pm On Oct 11, 2017
But when the ladies are the victim the world goes gaga like this.. .

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Considering Great Love Equaton By Pastor E.a Adeboye General Overseer / Doctors Told Bride That Her Dad Won’t Live Long To See Her Wedding But / QUIZ For The Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.