Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,455 members, 7,830,265 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

Nigerians No More Trust The Nigerian Army: - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians No More Trust The Nigerian Army: (1157 Views)

Corruption Is Unlawfully Lucrative, Nigerians No Longer Afraid Of Jail - Buhari / 10 Things Nigerians No Longer Talk About / Nigerians No Longer Shouting Recession – Amaechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians No More Trust The Nigerian Army: by Elbinawi: 6:04pm On Oct 11, 2017
Nigerians No More Trust The @HQNigerianArmy:

The Pandemonium in Anambra as Parents hurriedly withdraw their children from schools shows that Nigerians do not trust the @HQNigerianArmy.

Reports have it that soldiers invaded schools in Anambra to "vaccinate" children but parents hurriedly took their children home. @skusman

@HQNigerianArmy under President @MBuhari brutally murdered 100s innocent children & dumped bodies in mass graves. Who will trust the army?

@HQNigerianArmy under President @MBuhari burnt Shia children alive in Zaria. How can Nigerians trust these monsters with their children?

The initial report I received from an activist in the South East stated that the @HQNigerianArmy is injecting Igbo children with #MonkeyPox virus.

#ElbinawiTweets

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians No More Trust The Nigerian Army: by brightalo17: 6:08pm On Oct 11, 2017
Which institution is even trusted in Nigeria again? Army is even better than others.
Re: Nigerians No More Trust The Nigerian Army: by Etogist: 6:27pm On Oct 11, 2017
How can a human trust a Python? impossible. After killing my people in cold blood, you want to vaccinate me, mbanu.

11 Likes

Re: Nigerians No More Trust The Nigerian Army: by ipoblogic: 6:36pm On Oct 11, 2017
Anyone who allows the terrorists called Nigerian Army to vaccinate them must have lost their brains.

10 Likes

Re: Nigerians No More Trust The Nigerian Army: by Ebimor96: 6:39pm On Oct 11, 2017
cool
Re: Nigerians No More Trust The Nigerian Army: by Ebimor96: 6:42pm On Oct 11, 2017
Unfortunately, Mynd44 will never let this thread get to the Front Page, simply because it is against the atrocities perpetrated by the cowardly Nigerian Army, and by extension, the world renowned terrorist, Buhari.

8 Likes

Re: Nigerians No More Trust The Nigerian Army: by Ebimor96: 6:43pm On Oct 11, 2017
Lalasticlala, please do the needful ASAP.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians No More Trust The Nigerian Army: by SalamRushdie: 6:44pm On Oct 11, 2017
The person that will take over from Buhari has a lot of work to do because Buhari's poor leadership has destroyed a lot of trust in Nigeria

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians No More Trust The Nigerian Army: by Kazim88: 6:52pm On Oct 11, 2017
Lalasticlala

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians No More Trust The Nigerian Army: by Kazim88: 6:58pm On Oct 11, 2017
SalamRushdie:
The person that will take over from Buhari has a lot of work to do because Buhari's poor leadership has destroyed a lot of trust in Nigeria

Buhari dont have an iota of understanding about winning the trust and support of the people.

He thinks the people are irrelevant since they did not give him much vote.

Even his Zombies... He doesn't give a hoot about them... He knows they are His eternal slaves.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians No More Trust The Nigerian Army: by obonujoker(m): 7:05pm On Oct 11, 2017
I swear.. Buhari has destroyed almost every institution in Nigeria.....

Nigeria must never vote in any military dumb ass leader again....

rara o....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians No More Trust The Nigerian Army: by chiagozien(m): 7:09pm On Oct 11, 2017
No reasonable igbo man will trust the zoo terrorist that call themselves army.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians No More Trust The Nigerian Army: by ewigmee: 7:09pm On Oct 11, 2017
The fact is that you don't vaccinate children in absence of the parents. How sure are you that the kids have not had the vaccine before. No one has the right to give anything to kid to ingest without the parents knowledge.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians No More Trust The Nigerian Army: by Nobody: 7:38pm On Oct 11, 2017
Nigeria is really going down fast.. we don't have a government. sad

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians No More Trust The Nigerian Army: by maxwell767(m): 7:43pm On Oct 11, 2017
I keep asking......

WHAT EXACTLY ARE THEY VACCINATING..?

undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians No More Trust The Nigerian Army: by paBuhari(m): 7:45pm On Oct 11, 2017
I rather trust the devil than trust zoogerian army. To hell with the zoo!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians No More Trust The Nigerian Army: by FTrebirth(m): 7:47pm On Oct 11, 2017
maxwell767:
I keep asking......

WHAT EXACTLY ARE THEY VACCINATING..?

undecided
another salient question is...

why are they vaccinating only southeasterners?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians No More Trust The Nigerian Army: by MalcoImX: 7:51pm On Oct 11, 2017
Tell me what the Igbo trusts. The Igbo don't trust anybody and other Nigerians don't trust the Igbo. This is the reality in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians No More Trust The Nigerian Army: by ekesimo(m): 7:58pm On Oct 11, 2017
We re waiting for buratai and co to spun out their lies as usual. You can't kill people and expect them to love you instantly. jubrin has finally divided this territory and is taking them down day by day. He is the worst president they will ever have

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians No More Trust The Nigerian Army: by maxwell767(m): 7:59pm On Oct 11, 2017
FTrebirth:
another salient question is...

why are they vaccinating only southeasterners?

Hmmmmm...

1 Like

Re: Nigerians No More Trust The Nigerian Army: by Nobody: 7:59pm On Oct 11, 2017
LOL .. elections will hold in Anambra.. like it or not. grin
Re: Nigerians No More Trust The Nigerian Army: by AfonjaConehead: 8:00pm On Oct 11, 2017
N.a=Northern army
trust them @ur peril

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians No More Trust The Nigerian Army: by magoo10(m): 9:13pm On Oct 11, 2017
In the eyes of the people the Nigeria army represents wild animals which should not be seen within their environments.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

IBADAN, Proud To Call You Mine! / PDP Chairmanship: Jonathan, Wike Fall Apart Over Secondus / Thanks To Nnamdi Kanu Google Now Recognise This Country As A Zoo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.