Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,723 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:55 PM

10 Things Nigerians No Longer Talk About - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 10 Things Nigerians No Longer Talk About (46154 Views)

COVID-19: Four Things Nigerians Want To Hear From Buhari / Corruption Is Unlawfully Lucrative, Nigerians No Longer Afraid Of Jail - Buhari / Nigerians No Longer Shouting Recession – Amaechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Things Nigerians No Longer Talk About by judondasylva(m): 7:48am On Aug 15, 2017
Some things Nigerians No longer Talk About ....

1.No one talks about where our President is ( we've all accepted our fate of being ruled by a president residing in London. Maybe, Arsenal FC would sign him incase Laccazete fails).

2. No one talks about MMM ( their fate is solely in their hands)...

3. No one talks about Evans ( wherever he is now , no one knows and no one cares to know. he was probably watching Real madrid's match last night while sipping a coffee )

4. No one talks about all the recovered loots / funds . ( where is the whole money hiding )....?

5 . No one talks about Dasuki gate and his chronology of looters....

6. No one talks about the so many Dollars recovered from Whistle blowing avenue and the one Wike was claiming ownership ( hancha adago mmiri now ).....the whole whistle have suddenly rusted and can't make any more sound....

7. No one talks about the payment of 5k stipend to the jobless youth as promised by The APC government....

8. No one talks about Steady light in Nigeria anymore...(better go buy your own generator and scamper for petrol.)

9. No one talks about petrol price going back to normal 65naira or even 96 naira before they removed the fuel subsidy and we all shouted ," Eureka....... Anyone can now import fuel and the price would soon crash like the walls of Jerico....( how many have you imported or anyone from your kindred ).......143/ltr pricing cemented

10. No one talks about where the removed fuel subsidy money delved ....( guess all roads and infrastructures have been fixed )
.....i told them, the only reasonable thing and direct impact this so called government gives to her citizenry was payment of subsidy, atleast, we could buy petrol at a cheaper price and keep powering our houses at least to charge our mobile phones........
During subsidy, it was alleged that some individuals/cabals loot via it but atleast, we were sharing in the loot by buying at cheaper rate, Now, it's been removed and the looting is exponentially transformed .

Oh my God....how did we get to this level.... Scam is even little to say the least....
Add more because i'm sure they are still many...
#GodHelpNigeria.

441 Likes 51 Shares

Re: 10 Things Nigerians No Longer Talk About by sneezeemek(m): 7:52am On Aug 15, 2017
We re doomed but we trust in God

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 10 Things Nigerians No Longer Talk About by ANIEXTY(m): 7:55am On Aug 15, 2017
In this hardship, the only thing Nigerians talk about is how to survive, make money, money and more money

93 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Things Nigerians No Longer Talk About by succyblinks(f): 7:56am On Aug 15, 2017
Op ehn, me sef I tire pass u
I went to the market with 4k the other day to get some baking things and I couldn't get up to half of what I needed with the money

I jus tire, any opportunity I get to leave this country God knows I'll grab it

183 Likes 10 Shares

Re: 10 Things Nigerians No Longer Talk About by IdeyFindWife: 8:55am On Aug 15, 2017
Why talk when fellas like me are profiting more from your desperation and depressed economy? It may seem like some spot of smug gloating but that is just the sad fact of life kiddo, an economy in recession always comes with its own paradoxes not excluding new nouveau riche kids on the block making megabucks evolving thus via providing current solutions to the contemporary challenges assailing their societies plus the already rich dads and bucks'd-up dudes who simply get positioned to get richer while the poor get poorer...and many more.

Anyways, you were warned before you casted your votes, the only option left now is for you to get your hustles on. In the words of Napoleon Hill, "Think And Grow Rich" otherwise it's scampering time for you. Better scamper well or no food for you....

It's high time every one still sleeping woke the furk up. The system is furked, the polithiefcians are furkers, the royal fathers are sorting themselves, the public servants are doing their thing, the only people left are the masses. It's time to jump-start the real economy of the nation, at least what's left of it till we all break the furk apart but till then it's every man for himself and you better be ready to think-Up, Skill-up, Work-up and Connect-up till you're all Bossed-Up!

Choose your finances over Facebook, Invest less of your time on Instagram etc if it's not contributing to your revenue stream. Leave this phenomenon of spending all your life out here on NL/FB etc hunting for 'Likes' and 'Shares' instead of adding real marketable value to your lives. No two ways this recession is ending except for some becoming mega-rich while the rest end up super-poor even the middle-class is fast fading. Make your choice and Get on your Grind!

NL itself aint halfbad if you'd spend more time on Investment threads instead of tribal bitchings upandan like some brainless lost-soul mofo that most are. Nigerian youths have inherited the "OC-Complaints" Gene and can complain for Africa, don't join them. You can make a million excuses or a million Naira. You don't need money alone, you need ideas, vision, strategy. Use your hunger positively, change your circle of naysayers and let your dreams drive you! And if you can't hack it at all. Start making plans to leave this hell-hole. You might be surprised what you'd be able to do just across the border alone.

Am all out furks to give for moaning about the Nigerian situation. These political bitches aint solving noboby's problems but their own. And for any other thing, you can expect them to be late to the party as usual. So it's all on you now. It's all on you. Nigeria's fukcd already but you still got you. Don't let yourself down!

124 Likes 17 Shares

Re: 10 Things Nigerians No Longer Talk About by Chef2000: 9:00am On Aug 15, 2017
succyblinks:
Op ehn, me sef I tire pass u
I went to the market with 4k the other day to get some baking things and I couldn't get up to half of what I needed with the money

I jus tire, any opportunity I get to leave this country God knows I'll grab it
Will you mind joining me here

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 10 Things Nigerians No Longer Talk About by judondasylva(m): 9:49pm On Aug 15, 2017
Nigerians are now very comfortable with the situation.

3 Likes

Re: 10 Things Nigerians No Longer Talk About by ChimaAdeoye: 1:58pm On Aug 16, 2017
judondasylva:

1.No one talks about where our President is ( we've all accepted our fate of being ruled by a president residing in London. Maybe, Arsenal FC would sign him incase Laccazete fails).

3. No one talks about Evans ( wherever he is now , no one knows and no one cares to know. he was probably watching Real madrid's match last night while sipping a coffee )

4. No one talks about all the recovered loots / funds . ( where is the whole money hiding )....?

6. No one talks about the so many Dollars recovered from Whistle blowing avenue and the one Wike was claiming ownership ( hancha adago mmiri now ).....the whole whistle have suddenly rusted and can't make any more sound....

7. No one talks about the payment of 5k stipend to the jobless youth as promised by The APC government....

8. No one talks about Steady light in Nigeria anymore...(better go buy your own generator and scamper for petrol.)

9. No one talks about petrol price going back to normal 65naira or even 96 naira before they removed the fuel subsidy and we all shouted ," Eureka....... Anyone can now import fuel and the price would soon crash like the walls of Jerico....( how many have you imported or anyone from your kindred ).......143/ltr pricing cemented

10. No one talks about where the removed fuel subsidy money delved ....( guess all roads and infrastructures have been fixed )
.....i told them, the only reasonable thing and direct impact this so called government gives to her citizenry was payment of subsidy, atleast, we could buy petrol at a cheaper price and keep powering our houses at least to charge our mobile phones........
During subsidy, it was alleged that some individuals/cabals loot via it but atleast, we were sharing in the loot by buying at cheaper rate, Now, it's been removed and the looting is exponentially transformed .

Oh my God....how did we get to this level.... Scam is even little to say the least....
Add more because i'm sure they are still many...
#GodHelpNigeria.

#4 and #6.

If you ask questions DSS and EFCC will make sure you disappeared

14 Likes

Re: 10 Things Nigerians No Longer Talk About by judondasylva(m): 6:33pm On Aug 16, 2017
Lalasticlala and Mynd44 make una put mouth for this talk.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Things Nigerians No Longer Talk About by MrHistorian: 7:49pm On Aug 16, 2017
grin
Re: 10 Things Nigerians No Longer Talk About by dhope001(m): 7:49pm On Aug 16, 2017
Wetin concern me grin make I predict tonight match jare wink Real Madrid 2-1 Barcelona grin

3 Likes

Re: 10 Things Nigerians No Longer Talk About by Nobody: 7:50pm On Aug 16, 2017
You really love to gossip!
Re: 10 Things Nigerians No Longer Talk About by Alitair(m): 7:50pm On Aug 16, 2017
1. Things are going ultra-modern. I think the president prefers to rule like a Godfather. Through skype or any video call.
2. MMM has achieved its sole aim. National scamming. They've gone to eat their money.
3. Evans is somewhere awaiting trial, maybe under house arrest. You know he is a big man.
4. The loots were and are still used to buy a few more months for presido in london.
5. I don't know what to say about that one.
6. It will be used for 2019 campaign.
7. Did you really fall for that?
8. You still believed this one too?
9. Just pray you don't buy #250 by december
10. I've run out of ideas
_politics=mmm_

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Things Nigerians No Longer Talk About by Donniefred(m): 7:50pm On Aug 16, 2017
We are f.uc.ked!

2 Likes

Re: 10 Things Nigerians No Longer Talk About by Benjom(m): 7:50pm On Aug 16, 2017
Chinco phones or products being fake grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Nigerians No Longer Talk About by SeunFirstSon: 7:50pm On Aug 16, 2017
But we are talking about them now grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Nigerians No Longer Talk About by Abfinest007(m): 7:50pm On Aug 16, 2017
is better they don't talk abt most of things have counted for example stable power supply bcus it seems impossible

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Things Nigerians No Longer Talk About by Olukokosir(m): 7:50pm On Aug 16, 2017
Who talk EPP.

U on ur data only to c news on book haram, APC, nd oda crime story.

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Nigerians No Longer Talk About by Nobody: 7:51pm On Aug 16, 2017
No one is talking about the price of garri that refuse to come down.

From recession to serious inflationary boom.

7 Likes

Re: 10 Things Nigerians No Longer Talk About by 01mcfadden(m): 7:52pm On Aug 16, 2017
No one talks about the incessant Fulani herdsmen killings and pillaging of host villages.

We now see this as a normal day to day events .

5 Likes

Re: 10 Things Nigerians No Longer Talk About by Jacobx007: 7:52pm On Aug 16, 2017
Nice one OP, I really love ur piece, quite innovative

6 Likes

Re: 10 Things Nigerians No Longer Talk About by hakeem4(m): 7:52pm On Aug 16, 2017
But buhari is the only president in the world to celebrate 100 days in office and 101 days out of office

[img]http:///a/img923/7623/hRXx2H.gif[/img]

Can any world class leader beat that ?

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Things Nigerians No Longer Talk About by moscobabs(m): 7:52pm On Aug 16, 2017
Nobody talk about recession again

Nobody talk about Boko haram bombs again

Most importantly , nobody talk about our smallest denominations (50k and #1 and other) meanwhile they are still legal tender

2 Likes

Re: 10 Things Nigerians No Longer Talk About by Nobody: 7:52pm On Aug 16, 2017
We will survive

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Nigerians No Longer Talk About by BabaAlabi: 7:52pm On Aug 16, 2017
11. No one talks about lalasticlala's obsession with Snakes....Maybe he is into bestialit*** lipsrsealed

Make I dey go before dem ban me grin

2 Likes

Re: 10 Things Nigerians No Longer Talk About by 3rdavefarms(m): 7:52pm On Aug 16, 2017
We talk about NNWAWADUMEDIKE aka EVANSI
Re: 10 Things Nigerians No Longer Talk About by BininKingdom: 7:52pm On Aug 16, 2017
No one is talking about all the skull miners and human parts traders arrested, no investigation to know when they started killing humans for rituals, no one knows how many people have been killed by any of the ritualists since they started, no one knows the people who are patronising them.

Afonjas just dey sweep the ritual cases under carpet

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Things Nigerians No Longer Talk About by Nobody: 7:53pm On Aug 16, 2017
Nigerians are morons, the easiest set of people to govern over.
Even if you kill his/her father or mother, she would quote one funny scripture and tell you its the will of God. That as long as there is life, there is hope, yad a yad a yad

5 Likes

Re: 10 Things Nigerians No Longer Talk About by thestevens: 7:54pm On Aug 16, 2017
No one is talking about the thunder that will soon fire this APC government.

11 Likes

Re: 10 Things Nigerians No Longer Talk About by hebenezher(m): 7:54pm On Aug 16, 2017
nonsensical nonsense, the nonsense this post becomes, the nonsense I accord the op.
Honestly what the use of this post(gibberish) ? to boosten succession right? OK. The mod behind this enhancement of this post to front page is here accused of Condemning peace and harmony amongst the good people of Nigeria.
you see we need to be careful and wary of the extent and subject of our tendency. we don't need this, peace is all we need.
Re: 10 Things Nigerians No Longer Talk About by Koolking(m): 7:55pm On Aug 16, 2017
judondasylva:

9. No one talks about petrol price going back to normal 65naira or even 96 naira before they

10. No one talks about where the removed fuel subsidy money delved
#GodHelpNigeria.

If all the mentions above bothers you, then you really do have time on your hands. Do Nigerians still believe in government? Would advise you to channel your energy in what you can do to change things not waiting for government to change it for you.

Complain has never got anyone far

3 Likes

Re: 10 Things Nigerians No Longer Talk About by prinzy1(m): 7:55pm On Aug 16, 2017
R

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Joe Igbokwe Replies Nnamdi Kanu; This Is My Life Story, Let's Hear Your Own / Lady Loses Her Soldier Husband To Death, Cries Out / Herdsmen Slaughter 12 People In Benue, Spark Protest (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.