Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,337 members, 7,815,671 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

Nig. Med Ass. Imo State, Warns Public Of Unapproved Nigerian Army Immunization - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nig. Med Ass. Imo State, Warns Public Of Unapproved Nigerian Army Immunization (1811 Views)

President Buhari Warns Public Servants Against Influence Peddling / DSS Warns Public Against Dealing With Sacked DG, Daura / Parents Storm Schools In Edo To Resist Alleged Immunization By Army(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nig. Med Ass. Imo State, Warns Public Of Unapproved Nigerian Army Immunization by Kazim88: 7:22pm On Oct 11, 2017
PRESS RELEASE.
The Nigerian Medical Association, Imo State wishes to inform the General public that where as immunization is neccessary for the prevention of some killer diseases especially in Childhood, there in no officially approved immunisation programme going on in the state presently. As a result, parents and teachers are advised not to submit their wards to persons or group of persons for any purported form of immunisation.
This is on the backdrop of alarm being raised about "forced immunization" in some places in the state on Wednesday 11th October, 2017.
Similarly, The Nigerian Medical Association Imo State advices the general public to stay away from all forms of "free medical programmes" that do not have the approval of Nigerian Medical Association, while we keenly monitor events unfold.
Dr Dike Victor O.
Secretary, NMA IMO.

1 Like

Re: Nig. Med Ass. Imo State, Warns Public Of Unapproved Nigerian Army Immunization by bedspread: 7:33pm On Oct 11, 2017
THERE IS NO SMOKE WITHOUT FIRE...

Buratai OVER TO U and YOUR MEDICAL TEAM..

4 Likes

Re: Nig. Med Ass. Imo State, Warns Public Of Unapproved Nigerian Army Immunization by obonujoker(m): 7:33pm On Oct 11, 2017
How can the military carry out medical services without liaising with the appropriate medical professionals??

3 Likes

Re: Nig. Med Ass. Imo State, Warns Public Of Unapproved Nigerian Army Immunization by maxwell767(m): 7:36pm On Oct 11, 2017
obonujoker:
How can the military carry out medical services without liaising with the appropriate medical professionals??

My brother I tyer ooo

1 Like

Re: Nig. Med Ass. Imo State, Warns Public Of Unapproved Nigerian Army Immunization by ewigmee: 7:39pm On Oct 11, 2017
what is happening? Immunization without parents approval is illegal. Igbo is excluded in every government plan, but for this forceful immunization. God take control.

4 Likes

Re: Nig. Med Ass. Imo State, Warns Public Of Unapproved Nigerian Army Immunization by Positiveminds(m): 7:43pm On Oct 11, 2017
Something is wrong somewhere.Let me not comment more, lest they say it is hate speech.

3 Likes

Re: Nig. Med Ass. Imo State, Warns Public Of Unapproved Nigerian Army Immunization by ekesimo(m): 7:44pm On Oct 11, 2017
Mbok, the should carry the immunization to Omenkas village. The way he suddenly became interested in the programme, no doubt his people needs it more.

The NA should just stay in that their check point and point their guns aimlessly, as for SE guys, they Dont need their support and care. that is d obvious truth. By the way wetin concern them with vaccine, overnight they have turned Santa Clause. The massacres still dey the peoples mind, no be by force to accept wetin one no want

4 Likes

Re: Nig. Med Ass. Imo State, Warns Public Of Unapproved Nigerian Army Immunization by capatainrambo: 7:45pm On Oct 11, 2017
lol
mumu army

5 Likes

Re: Nig. Med Ass. Imo State, Warns Public Of Unapproved Nigerian Army Immunization by chiagozien(m): 7:49pm On Oct 11, 2017
The zoo terrorist army are here to kill,they killed with guns and where exposed then they turn to silent killing which we will never allow.take your medication to north and west because they are the people who believe in one nigeria...what type of love is this,shot me gun and then treat me.

5 Likes

Re: Nig. Med Ass. Imo State, Warns Public Of Unapproved Nigerian Army Immunization by SalamRushdie: 7:49pm On Oct 11, 2017
This is more serious than we think ..since when did the Nigerian Army start getting their hand on vaccines sef..This vaccine thing must be properly investigated

7 Likes

Re: Nig. Med Ass. Imo State, Warns Public Of Unapproved Nigerian Army Immunization by months: 7:55pm On Oct 11, 2017
Nigeria Army now giving children immunisation?

Wat are their state Government and Health department for?

Buhari is the worst President ever. Let him do and get out. We cannot take anymore of all this nonsense.

6 Likes

Re: Nig. Med Ass. Imo State, Warns Public Of Unapproved Nigerian Army Immunization by Kazim88: 8:00pm On Oct 11, 2017
lalasticlala front page

1 Like

Re: Nig. Med Ass. Imo State, Warns Public Of Unapproved Nigerian Army Immunization by berryprety(f): 8:02pm On Oct 11, 2017
nawa oo...wat did d govt really wnt from d east...frm pyton dance t pyton immunization...we v serious case of monkey pox d govt hasn't said or done any reasonable tin abt it....Buhari govt always chasing shadows..God pls protect us all..

4 Likes

Re: Nig. Med Ass. Imo State, Warns Public Of Unapproved Nigerian Army Immunization by AuroraB(f): 8:17pm On Oct 11, 2017
I have it on good grounds they tried getting into GSS Owerri but the security men refused opening the gate to them.
Immediately after, the School Principal dismissed the pupils.
Now, I got to ask 'why are they not doing this same thing in the North and South
The IDPs, those affected by the floods, Omenka and Sarrki's people Abi na by force nii undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nig. Med Ass. Imo State, Warns Public Of Unapproved Nigerian Army Immunization by God2man(m): 8:20pm On Oct 11, 2017
I thought the military started two weeks ago.

Why the rejection now?

1 Like

Re: Nig. Med Ass. Imo State, Warns Public Of Unapproved Nigerian Army Immunization by 1shortblackboy: 8:48pm On Oct 11, 2017
oga provide the source of this news otherwise carry ur lies to ur Biafra
Re: Nig. Med Ass. Imo State, Warns Public Of Unapproved Nigerian Army Immunization by MrIrohKenedy: 8:58pm On Oct 11, 2017
omenka come and educate your bigot mind
first it was Abia now imo

omenka free yourself from hating igbos
because hating the God chosen people shortens life
the more you hate igbos the more they keep frustrating you
kiss the truth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nig. Med Ass. Imo State, Warns Public Of Unapproved Nigerian Army Immunization by MrIrohKenedy: 9:02pm On Oct 11, 2017
that's what i told Amarabae earlier
i rather believe this rumor or propaganda whatever than to believe the army that killed hundreds of innocent civilians and denied it instantly
an army that was caught killing igbos and they denied it point blank
far be it from me that I'll believe anything coming from the useless terrorists in uniform.
all i wish them is bad bad things grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nig. Med Ass. Imo State, Warns Public Of Unapproved Nigerian Army Immunization by afonjaheadhunt: 9:07pm On Oct 11, 2017
Commendable effort from SE governors to boldly reject the military medical abracadabra, i guess they have learnt their lesson from the ban and proscription of Ipob that birthed it terrorism tag from the FG.

once again i say kudos i hope they can maintain this boldness.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nig. Med Ass. Imo State, Warns Public Of Unapproved Nigerian Army Immunization by mabea: 9:25pm On Oct 11, 2017
Since when has it become the duty of the NA to give immunization. People should be very careful, do not trust anybody because if they could deny the atrocities they carried out in umuahia i believe they cannot be trusted.

2 Likes

Re: Nig. Med Ass. Imo State, Warns Public Of Unapproved Nigerian Army Immunization by adetayo234: 9:29pm On Oct 11, 2017
Kazim88:
PRESS RELEASE.
The Nigerian Medical Association, Imo State wishes to inform the General public that where as immunization is neccessary for the prevention of some killer diseases especially in Childhood, there in no officially approved immunisation programme going on in the state presently. As a result, parents and teachers are advised not to submit their wards to persons or group of persons for any purported form of immunisation.
This is on the backdrop of alarm being raised about "forced immunization" in some places in the state on Wednesday 11th October, 2017.
Similarly, The Nigerian Medical Association Imo State advices the general public to stay away from all forms of "free medical programmes" that do not have the approval of Nigerian Medical Association, while we keenly monitor events unfold.
Dr Dike Victor O.
Secretary, NMA IMO.

Who should need immunisation more between northerners and southerners?

What prompted them to bring it down south first?

If they've been doing it in other places, how come we haven't heard about it until now?

If it is a new thing, why the south? And especially, why the southeast, a region Buhari openly detests?

1 Like

Re: Nig. Med Ass. Imo State, Warns Public Of Unapproved Nigerian Army Immunization by adetayo234: 9:37pm On Oct 11, 2017
God2man:
I thought the military started two weeks ago.

Why the rejection now?

Where did they start from, souhtsouth, right? When did we start seeing monkey pox in the southsouth? After the "immunisation," right?

1 Like

Re: Nig. Med Ass. Imo State, Warns Public Of Unapproved Nigerian Army Immunization by kettykin: 9:46pm On Oct 11, 2017
ewigmee:
what is happening? Immunization without parents approval is illegal. Igbo is excluded in every government plan, but for this forceful immunization. God take control.

This is my argument the Government that has deprived igbo land of even representation in pubic office , they refused to cite projects like Refinery , rail way etc second Niger bridge bridge is now an issue only for the same Government to offer free medical care / immunization through the same military that starved millions of igbos to death and shot at unarmed protesters .

Only a fool will accept a gift of this kind , Gift from satan is no gift

1 Like

Re: Nig. Med Ass. Imo State, Warns Public Of Unapproved Nigerian Army Immunization by Nobody: 10:08pm On Oct 11, 2017
Kazim88:
lalasticlala front page

(1) (Reply)

Every Southerner should see this. / 50 Politicians Who Will Decide Who Wins 2019 Governorship Election In Rivers / In What Year Will Nigeria Have This Kind Bridge ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.