Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,448 members, 7,823,061 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

We Have Not Authorise Vaccination In Abia Schools - ABSG (Press Release) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Have Not Authorise Vaccination In Abia Schools - ABSG (Press Release) (737 Views)

CUPP: Reps Offered $10 Million Bribe For Passage Of Vaccination Bill / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Participates In Vaccination In Laos, Cuddles Kids (Photos) / Pandemonium In Port Harcourt Over Vaccination In Rumuapara (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Have Not Authorise Vaccination In Abia Schools - ABSG (Press Release) by solaugo1: 7:42pm On Oct 11, 2017
We Have Not Authorise Vaccination In Abia Schools - ABSG (Press Release)

The State Ministry of Health hereby discountenances speculation making rounds that the Abia State Government has authorized the vaccination of School Children in the Abia State Public Schools.

This is to set the records straight that there are no such authorized vaccination in our Private/Public School Schools at the moment.

The General Public, Parents, Guardians and School authorities are advised to go about their normal businesses.

The State Government through the Ministry of Health will lead the process when such authorization comes

Agomoh Nwachukwu
Permanent Secretary
Ministry of Health

https://news.assure.ng/not-authorise-vaccination-abia-schools-absg-press-release/
Re: We Have Not Authorise Vaccination In Abia Schools - ABSG (Press Release) by eunisam: 7:52pm On Oct 11, 2017
It seems Buhhari machinery (N.A.) are meant to wipe out the Igbo race. but it's not gonna be possible

3 Likes

Re: We Have Not Authorise Vaccination In Abia Schools - ABSG (Press Release) by ekesimo(m): 7:59pm On Oct 11, 2017
I talk am

1 Like

Re: We Have Not Authorise Vaccination In Abia Schools - ABSG (Press Release) by Stingman: 8:02pm On Oct 11, 2017
The military should leave this scheme to the ministry of health. If they have free time, they their engineering corp should embark on road and bridge repairs as done in some part of the world. Those will be more beneficial.

2 Likes

Re: We Have Not Authorise Vaccination In Abia Schools - ABSG (Press Release) by alcmene: 8:34pm On Oct 11, 2017
Jobless Nigerian soldiers...

I hate them with passion

1 Like

Re: We Have Not Authorise Vaccination In Abia Schools - ABSG (Press Release) by magoo10(m): 9:10pm On Oct 11, 2017
Timely information
The people don't need it ,no be by force.

1 Like

Re: We Have Not Authorise Vaccination In Abia Schools - ABSG (Press Release) by Cjrane2: 11:53am On Oct 12, 2017
Stingman:
The military should leave this scheme to the ministry of health. If they have free time, they their engineering corp should embark on road and bridge repairs as done in some part of the world. Those will be more beneficial.

Exactly.
The military can do good community work by building roads and bridges instead of trying to become doctors and nurses. The worst part is arresting children and giving people injection at gun point!
What type of vaccination be dat? Why are they after the children in southeast? What are they truly looking to accomplish?

2 Likes

Re: We Have Not Authorise Vaccination In Abia Schools - ABSG (Press Release) by Nobody: 12:00pm On Oct 12, 2017
The question that I have been asking myself since yesterday is this; 'can I allow the nigerian army to vacinate my child?' My answer has been a 'CAPITAL NO'.
Re: We Have Not Authorise Vaccination In Abia Schools - ABSG (Press Release) by chiagozien(m): 12:05pm On Oct 12, 2017
we dont need na by force.
Re: We Have Not Authorise Vaccination In Abia Schools - ABSG (Press Release) by AlfaWaleFatai: 12:07pm On Oct 12, 2017
omenka come here and kneel down

(1) (Reply)

"Why Do We Invite Christians To Our Programs?" -sheikh Zakzaky Asked / INEC Training Of Adhoc Staffs for Anambra Gubernatorial Election / N2bn Fraud: Maina Writes To Appear Before House Of Reps Panel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.