Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,771 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Participates In Vaccination In Laos, Cuddles Kids (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Participates In Vaccination In Laos, Cuddles Kids (Photos) (24356 Views)

This Is How Food Items Are Distributed In Rwanda - Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala / Dino Malaye Celebrates Children's Day With His Kids (Photos) / Pandemonium In Port Harcourt Over Vaccination In Rumuapara (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Participates In Vaccination In Laos, Cuddles Kids (Photos) by Mztarstrechy(m): 5:28pm On Nov 30, 2017
Former Finance Minister Okonjo-Iweala was pictured in the field in Laos with Gavi and the Gavi board participating in vaccination, maternal and child health campaign in the village of Nasala with H.E Prof Bounkong Syhavong, Minister of Health and ministry officials.

She was also honored with the National Award of Labor for contributions to Laos development by decree of H.E President Bounyang Vorachit. The medal was awarded by H.E. Mr. Somdy Douangdy, Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Finance on November 28, 2017 in Vientiane, Laos.

See photos below

ource: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/11/okonjo-iweala-cuddles.html?m=1

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Participates In Vaccination In Laos, Cuddles Kids (Photos) by Mztarstrechy(m): 5:28pm On Nov 30, 2017

3 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Participates In Vaccination In Laos, Cuddles Kids (Photos) by Stalwert: 5:49pm On Nov 30, 2017
Economic Hitman being rewarded for a job well done in destroying our economy.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Participates In Vaccination In Laos, Cuddles Kids (Photos) by Nobody: 6:41pm On Nov 30, 2017
shocked
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Participates In Vaccination In Laos, Cuddles Kids (Photos) by MaryBenn(f): 6:42pm On Nov 30, 2017
Good

2 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Participates In Vaccination In Laos, Cuddles Kids (Photos) by wiloy2k8(m): 6:42pm On Nov 30, 2017
hmm
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Participates In Vaccination In Laos, Cuddles Kids (Photos) by Nobody: 6:42pm On Nov 30, 2017
Stalwert:
the issue is nigeria was designed to fail ab initio. if u like bring best brains dem no fit do jack, so Adeosun wey be performer for Pwc Uk has been reduced to a dundee

59 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Participates In Vaccination In Laos, Cuddles Kids (Photos) by Adaumunocha(f): 6:42pm On Nov 30, 2017
I'm coming, lemme fry bacon first.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Participates In Vaccination In Laos, Cuddles Kids (Photos) by Destined2win: 6:42pm On Nov 30, 2017
I love you Ngozi

15 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Participates In Vaccination In Laos, Cuddles Kids (Photos) by Nobody: 6:42pm On Nov 30, 2017
Reminds me of my aunt
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Participates In Vaccination In Laos, Cuddles Kids (Photos) by sajb(m): 6:42pm On Nov 30, 2017
If we list 10 Nigerians that have been globally celebrated... This woman should rank among the top 5..

I respect her for her achievements..

69 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Participates In Vaccination In Laos, Cuddles Kids (Photos) by BruncleZuma: 6:43pm On Nov 30, 2017
I have repented

2 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Participates In Vaccination In Laos, Cuddles Kids (Photos) by hemartins(m): 6:43pm On Nov 30, 2017
Service to humanity. This is the best way to show love.
Wish I could be remembered for actions like this.

5 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Participates In Vaccination In Laos, Cuddles Kids (Photos) by Bangx(m): 6:43pm On Nov 30, 2017
Madam money abeg come help buhari small

3 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Participates In Vaccination In Laos, Cuddles Kids (Photos) by innobets(m): 6:44pm On Nov 30, 2017
dats cool but e no add anything to Nigeria Economy

2 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Participates In Vaccination In Laos, Cuddles Kids (Photos) by Nobody: 6:45pm On Nov 30, 2017
shocked
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Participates In Vaccination In Laos, Cuddles Kids (Photos) by sonnie10: 6:45pm On Nov 30, 2017
Bangx:
Madam money abeg come help buhari small

Shame and pride won't let them.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Participates In Vaccination In Laos, Cuddles Kids (Photos) by bright007(f): 6:45pm On Nov 30, 2017
OK
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Participates In Vaccination In Laos, Cuddles Kids (Photos) by Mike880: 6:46pm On Nov 30, 2017
Nairalanders, please i really do need here, I can't stand the shame of using my real account to beg online.
Please someone should help me with 10thousand naira i promise to pay back in two weeks time. If this is not a serious problem i won't bring it online. I plead with you all
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Participates In Vaccination In Laos, Cuddles Kids (Photos) by bright007(f): 6:46pm On Nov 30, 2017
BruncleZuma:
I'm surprised the kids didn't run away steaming Nigerian Army is coming...

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Participates In Vaccination In Laos, Cuddles Kids (Photos) by yanshDoctor: 6:47pm On Nov 30, 2017
Ngige and okorocha better known as APC faithful Stewarts and including some IGBO politicians and populace that's hoping Igboman will grab power in 2023 from buhari you guys will be disappointed.

Buhari is already romancing Osinbajo and tinubu in a bid to buy support for 2023 and i believe tinubu cant be this foolish after what they did to him the minute buhari won the last election. the only way tinubu can support Buhari again is when there is guaranty to relinquish power to him or his boy the VP. and buhari needs Osinbajo so badly to contest the 2019, he does not need IGBO. the only way Osinbajo would join the race is when he can get the power by 2023. and nothing else.

he would not work for nothing, suffer for nothing and go back home for nothing who does that?

if Buhari is serious about relinquishing power to south east then you guys should start by requesting for Igbo Vice. if he cannot pick an igbo as vice then it means buhari doesn't and would never take the south east serious. buhari has not hide is hatred for the igbo people, he said it already and from his body action no one needs to tell you guys.

the votes from the south west is what counts to a typical northerner and not south east or south south.

buhari still doesn't believe the votes from the south south and south east that's why he was quick to send soldiers python dance and crocodile but he never send soldiers to fulani or badoo cults in south west. you guys haven't forgetting the 5%? have you? he is a realist who doesn't hide is feelings. his action speaks for him. since he won the last election he has never visited the west or east or south only when there is election.

the blame is now been shift to odigie oyegun which is to buy supports again. and APC is about to dump oyegun as the chairman of the party next year as election draws near. we all know who is behind oyegun actions against tinubu, oyegun was only working for his master.

buhari only needs to capture south west and north to win. if you guys want to play smart don't cry of marginalisation when the south west outsmart you guys yet again.

support Atiku now!! let look the betterment of the country by removing buhari rather than where the president comes from. Say yes to restructuring

4 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Participates In Vaccination In Laos, Cuddles Kids (Photos) by lastempero: 6:47pm On Nov 30, 2017
Our own ngozi.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Participates In Vaccination In Laos, Cuddles Kids (Photos) by princechurchill(m): 6:47pm On Nov 30, 2017
Stalwert:

Better than ur generation to come, even the dead...

23 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Participates In Vaccination In Laos, Cuddles Kids (Photos) by Kaybee14(m): 6:47pm On Nov 30, 2017
Well done ma'am.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Participates In Vaccination In Laos, Cuddles Kids (Photos) by BruncleZuma: 6:47pm On Nov 30, 2017
author=bright007 post=62860812

3 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Participates In Vaccination In Laos, Cuddles Kids (Photos) by MichaelSokoto(m): 6:48pm On Nov 30, 2017
chai!

see wat nnamumudi cownu & PDP has turn madam economy coordinator into, dey have turn mama to omugwo baby-carryin mama all over Asia...

it shall Neva be well wit dalector & PDP angry

meanwhile, somewhere in aso villa....

Abba Kyari - kai yarinya, walahi u I sabi provoke dey vex walahi!

Oyo Ita - haba Alhaji, nah so we take dey paro 4 area oo! mbok, if I nor paro like dat, u nor know say all those winsh ppl gor dey yan opata?

Abba Kyari - u dis woman, me I dey fear pesin wey I nor fear u ooo, walahi!

Oyo Ita - hahaha! alhaaaaaji! grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Participates In Vaccination In Laos, Cuddles Kids (Photos) by bright007(f): 6:48pm On Nov 30, 2017
Destined2win:
I love you Ngozi

7 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Participates In Vaccination In Laos, Cuddles Kids (Photos) by Pvibe007: 6:50pm On Nov 30, 2017
BruncleZuma:
I'm surprised the kids didn't run away steaming Nigerian Army is coming...

grin grin grin grin Oh You mean sarrki & Omeka's soldiers? grin

4 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Participates In Vaccination In Laos, Cuddles Kids (Photos) by lilfreezy: 6:50pm On Nov 30, 2017
Ride on ma. The original minister we know, not that one that went to British polytechnic and only knows how to speak English grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Participates In Vaccination In Laos, Cuddles Kids (Photos) by BruncleZuma: 6:51pm On Nov 30, 2017
Pvibe007:

grin grin grin grin Oh You mean sarrki & Omeka's soldiers? grin

This man sef who are those, are they brands of Indomie noodles?

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG Freezes Bank Accounts Of Suspects On ‘looters List’ / Bello Muhammad Mutawalle To Become Zamfara Governor After Supreme Court Verdict / APC Governors Angry Over List Of Tinubu’s Campaign Council, Threaten Sabotage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.