Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:07 AM

The Condition Of Nnamdi Kanu's House After Second Military Raid In Umuahia - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Condition Of Nnamdi Kanu's House After Second Military Raid In Umuahia (80213 Views)

Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu's House In Afaraukwu, Umuahia Ahead Of Parents' Burial / Jewish Community Storms Nnamdi Kanu’s House In Abia State. See Why. Photos / Nnamdi Kanu's House After Military Invasion In Umuahia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Condition Of Nnamdi Kanu's House After Second Military Raid In Umuahia by CastedDude: 8:01pm On Oct 11, 2017
Here are new photos of the current state of Nnamdi Kanu's house after soldiers raided his abode in Umuahia, Abia state. The Nigerian army on Sunday, October 8, reportedly stormed the home of the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), Nnamdi kanu.

photos of Nnamdi Kanu's house after military raid

According to several reports, including a claim by a former minister of aviation, Fani-Kayode, the army carted away some personal belongings of the IPOB leader.

Nnamdi Kanu's brother , Prince Kanu Meme, claimed that the soldiers went away with clothes, generators and furniture in their trucks.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/10/photos-of-nnamdi-kanus-house-after-military-raid.html

1 Like

Re: The Condition Of Nnamdi Kanu's House After Second Military Raid In Umuahia by CastedDude: 8:02pm On Oct 11, 2017

1 Like

Re: The Condition Of Nnamdi Kanu's House After Second Military Raid In Umuahia by funnynation(m): 8:02pm On Oct 11, 2017
I no dey surprised. Anything is possible in this nation. I know say they go take away any valuable items go sell.

Na so dey take start for Goodluck house in Gwarinpa

142 Likes 10 Shares

Re: The Condition Of Nnamdi Kanu's House After Second Military Raid In Umuahia by madridguy(m): 8:06pm On Oct 11, 2017
#BringBackKanu tongue

37 Likes 6 Shares

Re: The Condition Of Nnamdi Kanu's House After Second Military Raid In Umuahia by mrbillz(m): 8:07pm On Oct 11, 2017
shocked
Re: The Condition Of Nnamdi Kanu's House After Second Military Raid In Umuahia by Clerverly: 8:08pm On Oct 11, 2017
#KanuResumeOrResign

OurMumuDonDo

277 Likes 20 Shares

Re: The Condition Of Nnamdi Kanu's House After Second Military Raid In Umuahia by kingxsamz(m): 8:10pm On Oct 11, 2017
Op i'msad sorry ...
I wanted to give a fvck

but my fvck has finished...sad

I guess I'll just fry beans then.

27 Likes

Re: The Condition Of Nnamdi Kanu's House After Second Military Raid In Umuahia by KardinalZik(m): 8:17pm On Oct 11, 2017
Even if everyone else is intimidated murdered, AN IDEA CAN NEVER BE MURDERED until it gets to fruition.

I'm neither South-Easterner nor Igbo; but I'm convinced (believe it or not) that BIAFRA WILL SURELY BE ACHIEVED.

Isn't it easier to LET THE PEOPLE GO than force unity on them?

358 Likes 28 Shares

Re: The Condition Of Nnamdi Kanu's House After Second Military Raid In Umuahia by Ebimor96: 8:19pm On Oct 11, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
grin cool cool smiley wink cool PIGSTY. VERY GOOD

All you Muslims rejoicing over this should bear in mind that some day, a President that is sympathetic to the plight of the Biafrans would arise and the tables would turn against you, the Hausa/Fulani.

We must prevail over any President of South South origin to, as a matter of urgency, repay this debt owed fellow Southerners.

Buhari has set a precedent for all future Presidents to religiously follow.

40 Likes 7 Shares

Re: The Condition Of Nnamdi Kanu's House After Second Military Raid In Umuahia by Ebimor96: 8:20pm On Oct 11, 2017
NgcoboP:

It is now obvious that you hate Christians. Not ipob.

O boy, forget that i.mbecile.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Condition Of Nnamdi Kanu's House After Second Military Raid In Umuahia by Ebimor96: 8:20pm On Oct 11, 2017
michoim:
This is not real military raid. Seems like cheap propaganda.

madridguy:
#BringBackKanu tongue

Na them #FulaniHerdsmen be these.

A time will come, and it is just in the nearest future, when you all must atone for all the Injustice, Unwarranted and Unprovoked Killings, Rape, Intimidation, Persecution, etc against the Christian dominated South.

We will never forget.........

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Condition Of Nnamdi Kanu's House After Second Military Raid In Umuahia by mpianya39(m): 8:25pm On Oct 11, 2017
Biafra must come cool

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Condition Of Nnamdi Kanu's House After Second Military Raid In Umuahia by ubongoton(m): 8:28pm On Oct 11, 2017
kanu the run away servant

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Condition Of Nnamdi Kanu's House After Second Military Raid In Umuahia by Ebimor96: 8:29pm On Oct 11, 2017
Almaiga:

Which Army will the President use to actualise the plight of Biafrans, I hope not the NA of which over 80℅ are Northerners? Except he'll import some Army from outer space. grin

Your laughter is definitely going to be short lived.

For your information, every Izon, male or female, is born a soldier.

We don't need soldiers from space to defend fatherland.

Continue laughing, but I assure you, we will definitely laugh last.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Condition Of Nnamdi Kanu's House After Second Military Raid In Umuahia by Flatties: 8:30pm On Oct 11, 2017
grin

1 Like

Re: The Condition Of Nnamdi Kanu's House After Second Military Raid In Umuahia by NOC1(m): 8:31pm On Oct 11, 2017
Please Aisha Buhari said it is not his house rather it is his father's house.

Man wey never grow to make decision of his own wan come lead my people. He was only planing to drawn them, but God big pass am.

I am well kitted now because stones and sticks will fall on me in this Nairaland now. grin grin grin

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Condition Of Nnamdi Kanu's House After Second Military Raid In Umuahia by Nobody: 8:31pm On Oct 11, 2017
And where are the occupants?

2 Likes

Re: The Condition Of Nnamdi Kanu's House After Second Military Raid In Umuahia by Obascoetubi: 8:32pm On Oct 11, 2017
KardinalZik:
Even if everyone else is intimidated murdered, AN IDEA CAN NEVER BE MURDERED until it gets to fruition.

I'm neither South-Easterner nor Igbo; but I'm convinced (believe it or not) that BIAFRA WILL SURELY BE ACHIEVED.

Isn't it easier to LET THE PEOPLE GO than force unity on them?

Igbo, this what you guys has been says since 1970 till 2017 without achievement of biafra...where is cownu now?

70 Likes 9 Shares

Re: The Condition Of Nnamdi Kanu's House After Second Military Raid In Umuahia by philchudi: 8:33pm On Oct 11, 2017
D funny part is that some whom I don't know how they think, will still after seeing all these keep mute. And the worst keep supporting these Armed rubbers in Uniform.

68 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Condition Of Nnamdi Kanu's House After Second Military Raid In Umuahia by philchudi: 8:35pm On Oct 11, 2017
Obascoetubi:
Igbo, this what you guys has been says since 1970 till 2017 without achievement of biafra...where is cownu now?

Sorry.

95 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Condition Of Nnamdi Kanu's House After Second Military Raid In Umuahia by meezynetwork(m): 8:40pm On Oct 11, 2017
Hmmmm
Re: The Condition Of Nnamdi Kanu's House After Second Military Raid In Umuahia by MrIrohKenedy: 8:44pm On Oct 11, 2017
[s]
Clerverly:
#KanuResumeOrResign

OurMumuDonDo
[/s]
Ikpummiri how far grin
ogbonna

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Condition Of Nnamdi Kanu's House After Second Military Raid In Umuahia by ritababe(f): 8:49pm On Oct 11, 2017
mpianya39:
Biafra must come cool

you guys don't get tired at all since 1967, 100 years from now you guys will still be shouting Biafra.

you guys keep on living in dreams that you forget how to live with your low IGR

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Condition Of Nnamdi Kanu's House After Second Military Raid In Umuahia by adetayo234: 8:51pm On Oct 11, 2017
madridguy:
#BringBackKanu tongue

Why do you hate igbos? Is it because they are majorly Christians, a different religion from you

68 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Condition Of Nnamdi Kanu's House After Second Military Raid In Umuahia by mgbadike81: 8:52pm On Oct 11, 2017
God bless Biafra, the land of the rising sun.

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Condition Of Nnamdi Kanu's House After Second Military Raid In Umuahia by KardinalZik(m): 8:54pm On Oct 11, 2017
Obascoetubi:

Your low sense of reasoning is understandable. It is influenced by DRUGS.

How many bottles of CODEINE did/do you take DAILY out of the total 3million bottles of codeine your region consume daily?

101 Likes 7 Shares

Re: The Condition Of Nnamdi Kanu's House After Second Military Raid In Umuahia by Bari22: 8:55pm On Oct 11, 2017
observing

1 Like

Re: The Condition Of Nnamdi Kanu's House After Second Military Raid In Umuahia by AfonjaConehead: 8:56pm On Oct 11, 2017
Zombies
thunda fire all of them

12 Likes

Re: The Condition Of Nnamdi Kanu's House After Second Military Raid In Umuahia by Spylord48: 9:11pm On Oct 11, 2017
Chai, Nigerian Army are very wicked.See how they destroyed and scattered our supreme leader's palace.we must avenge this desecration of our leader's palace.The zoo must fall and burn. Chukwu okuko abiama must see this sacrilege.

sometimes is good to reason well. Kanu really bleeped up.Catalonia did all these things, even theirs was more peaceful Yet after their referendum, Their leader is already scared to declare independence that he campaigned seriously for.Ipob should go back and re-strategize,they should form a political party, vote their members into the Senate and house of reps.Restructuring is the best thing for now. anything like biafra or independence cannot come easily in this present era.

57 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Condition Of Nnamdi Kanu's House After Second Military Raid In Umuahia by gidgiddy: 9:17pm On Oct 11, 2017
Thieves in uniform.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Condition Of Nnamdi Kanu's House After Second Military Raid In Umuahia by adem30: 9:21pm On Oct 11, 2017
No be the same furnitures, Clothes, Bed they said Nigeria Army steal these? Abi na Army Barrack them go snap this picture?

10 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Prince Eze Madumere Rejoicing After Winning Rochas Okorocha At APC Congress / "Sanusi Beheaded Gideon Akaluka" - Femi Fani-Kayode / Rochas Okorocha Loses Weight, Held By A Man As He Walks (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.